FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Being told what to wear

Being told what to wear

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edrose OP   Couple  over a year ago

wigan

Who likes it ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As long as they're wearing a smile I prefer people to wear what they're most comfortable in and just be themselves

Do I like being told what to wear? No.

But I do like when a guy tells me the type of stuff he likes to see women in so I can choose to wear something he thinks is sexy.

-Courtney

No, I hate it.

How many women tell men what to wear? Doubt it's very many but men seem to think it's OK telling women what they would like them to wear. Makes me feel I'm nothing more than a prostitute.

By *olarfoxMan  over a year ago

North Cambs

"Who likes it ???"

Generally I am always happy and most comfortable when a lady I am meeting choses what to wear herself (this seems most natural to me). However, on occasion, a woman in question is very keen that I instruct her in what I would most like her to wear - I think some even see this as an intrinsic part of the 'excitement/ titillation' of preparing to meet. When they insist on this, then I do actually quite enjoy the process of considering (and discussing with them) outfits which might be most suitable for the occasion...recently I even had an encounter where I purchased and sent a lingerie set to the lady for her to wear to her meet with me...I really got off on that!!

"Do I like being told what to wear? No.

But I do like when a guy tells me the type of stuff he likes to see women in so I can choose to wear something he thinks is sexy.

-Courtney"

You're doing just fine in your gallery!

"Who likes it ???"

Depends who is doing the telling. Someone off Fab we are meeting has no chance. My other half telling me is fine though because he knows what is planned for me and therefore what would be appropriate.

North Cambs

"Who likes it ???"

Further to my earlier post I also quite like it when a woman (and this happens on occasion), mentions what she would like me to turn up in ...I also feel it appropriate to enquire of her before a meet...sometimes they say 'whatever you feel most comfortable in', other times they might say something like 'I'd love you to turn up in a smart suit'. I like the idea of wearing what I know will be most attractive to a woman I am meeting...

"Who likes it ???

Depends who is doing the telling. Someone off Fab we are meeting has no chance. My other half telling me is fine though because he knows what is planned for me and therefore what would be appropriate."

Yeah this. R and I chat about what we are both wearing and help each other choose clothes, from outfits to weddings right through to clothes for visiting clubs.

I wouldn't be comfortable doing that for a fab meet though

By *annooWoman  over a year ago

Hastings

I cant stand being told what to wear...i feel sexy in certain things and only dress to my body shape so no I dnt wear what I'm told to

I dnt mind a guy saying what he likes to see in general...but I have managed to get guys to be bit more open to suggestion

I wear what I like or I dnt meet them

-Courtney

You're doing just fine in your gallery! "

Oh, thank you

I always ask future meets what they like and dress accordingly....I love wearing something that will turn them on

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

I ask what they'd like me to wear and will if I can.

By *aptain RedbeardMan  over a year ago

Right here, right now!

"I always ask future meets what they like and dress accordingly....I love wearing something that will turn them on "

This. I too have selected what I wear to a meet based on what the lady likes to see.

North Cambs

"I always ask future meets what they like and dress accordingly....I love wearing something that will turn them on "

^^^

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

My clothes don't stay on long enough to make a difference.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I ask what they'd like me to wear and will if I can. "

A storm trooper outfit!

sweet don't think you have to worry about what you wear xx

"Who likes it ???

Further to my earlier post I also quite like it when a woman (and this happens on occasion), mentions what she would like me to turn up in ...I also feel it appropriate to enquire of her before a meet...sometimes they say 'whatever you feel most comfortable in', other times they might say something like 'I'd love you to turn up in a smart suit'. I like the idea of wearing what I know will be most attractive to a woman I am meeting..."

This...I'd love to be told what to wear to a meet...let the lady decide what she finds attractive and dress to match...

By *unlovinguy_68Man  over a year ago

nottingham

A dickie bow and nothing else always creates a smile or is that laugh!!!

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Malmesbury

I like it when a women tells me what she'll be wearing - builds up the sexual tension prior to the meet.

"No, I hate it.

How many women tell men what to wear? Doubt it's very many but men seem to think it's OK telling women what they would like them to wear. Makes me feel I'm nothing more than a prostitute."

I can tell my Mrs until I'm blue in the face wether she takes any notice is another thing usually falls on deaf ears lol

North Cambs

"No, I hate it.

How many women tell men what to wear? Doubt it's very many but men seem to think it's OK telling women what they would like them to wear. Makes me feel I'm nothing more than a prostitute. "

Damn...you could tell me to wear whatever you liked...not a thing I wouldn't be prepared to wear to a meet with you..

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

I have had 'discussions' with women on what they think they should wear, but I would never demand they wear a particular thing - for me, its what is going to make them feel comfortable and sexy at the same time, and if its a first meet, I don't know them well enough to have much of a say in that.

I had a meet arranged with a couple once, all very chilled in the conversation until the day of the meet. I started getting messages saying what I had to wear, what I was to say when I got there (I was the female first in a bar, to be joined by the male later). It wasn't what I was after, so I sacked the meet, and gave them the reasons. I wasn't going for just their enjoyment.

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

It makes little difference to me. I am looking through the clothes anyway and when it comes to the fun...I want all the skin at my fingertips ASAP.

Ideally, a lady would be naked and blindfolded when I met her

I will usually ask our meets how they'd like me to dress - so long as it's not too slutty - but being told what to wear? Doesn't work for me.

North Cambs

"I will usually ask our meets how they'd like me to dress - so long as it's not too slutty - but being told what to wear? Doesn't work for me. "

^^, yes there is definitely a big difference between asking and being 'ordered'...

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

Only ever once have I been dressed how somebody wanted me to, usually i dress how I want to

"Only ever once have I been dressed how somebody wanted me to, usually i dress how I want to"
I personally would prefer you wear nothing ,damn did I say that out loud

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

"Only ever once have I been dressed how somebody wanted me to, usually i dress how I want to"

Well you weren't wearing much...but that was your choice.

Your /There fucking me, not my clothes, and I've told men that too. NO ONE tells me what to wear.

-Courtney"

Same here! I'll ask if they want me to dress smartly or casual. Then choose a sexy outfit of my choice, depending what the choose.

Claire

XX

"It makes little difference to me. I am looking through the clothes anyway and when it comes to the fun...I want all the skin at my fingertips ASAP.

Ideally, a lady would be naked and blindfolded when I met her "

I've done that a few times! Also turned up at a hotel room in just a coat and a smile

Love it

I am a proper ditherer when it comes to choosing clothes. I would love to be dressed by the man taking me out, then undressed afterwards

No, don't like being told what to do let alone wear.

However, I'm more than happy to oblige if it's something we both want.

I prefer the lady to dress how she so feels, whatever makes her feel attractive and sexy....that will then glow from her all night long

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"I prefer the lady to dress how she so feels, whatever makes her feel attractive and sexy....that will then glow from her all night long "

"I prefer the lady to dress how she so feels, whatever makes her feel attractive and sexy....that will then glow from her all night long "

I second that.

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

"Who likes it ???"

I love it...

» Add a new message to this topic