FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > recognising someone

recognising someone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iker boy 69 OP   Man  over a year ago

midlands

if youre on a night out on the town and see s face you know from pics on here is it rude to introduce yourself and say how you recognise them. or is it best to send messsge on here asking if it was them in certain place at certain time

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fab and the real world are seperate

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

We would never approach someone directly as they may value their anonymity.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

The second option, never go up to someone and mention Fab

midlands

i did right thing then as it happened a few weeks bk and i just messaged to say "i think i saw you in such a place". just wandered for future reference if happens again

Damn right it's rude..and an invasion of privacy

Pisses me right off when I'm out with family/friends

Jeez..common sense

Fab is my little secret, i don't have a friend or family member that knows about this..

As mentioned earlier, fab and the real world should very much remain apart

You did the right thing op

I'd be scared if someone came up to me and said they recognised me from here seeing as only 2 people in the real world know im on here, and thats only for my safety when I meet someone. You did the right thing not going up to them

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

near cardiff

I have someone at work who keeps hinting that they know, and he is skating on thin ice.

I don't think people appreciate just how intimidating that can be - the obvious is the threat of an instant public outing about a discreet lifestyle.

Had someone message me saying it was nice to see me pop into his shop.. When this apparently happened I was driving to Lincoln. So if the man had approached her I guess he would have felt a tad embarrassed

I have seen a couple people on here in everyday life. Never said something then, but always messaged them later. One was the start of an interesting meet!

Met a guy shopping with my parents. I would never acknowledge. What I do here stays here

All a bit creepy really. Discretion needs to be applied.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

My best friends and sister know what I do on Fab but that's still not a lot of people.

Years ago I did a stint working in a Benefit Office. I never said hello to a claimant outside unless they did first.

midlands

the only reason i recognised the couple was theyd friend requested me and id seen their friend only pics. they were out just as the couple aswell but after reading this feedback im glad i did what i did. cheers guys

Reminds me of theTV comedy 'swingers' when the protagonist blurted out mid office-presentation that he recognised the female presentation giver from a gang bang he attended.

Ooooooops!

By *nsert user name hereMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Tbh I wouldn't message saying I'd seen them I'd think it would come across stalkerish.

I'd message them if I was interested without the need to bring it up.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Do neither. What's on fab stays on fab.

"Damn right it's rude..and an invasion of privacy

Jeez..common sense "

By *igertigerCouple (MM)  over a year ago

cc hotel

"Do neither. What's on fab stays on fab. "

no need to say anything.

Depends what your intentions for saying hello is. If it's just to say I know you from fab, what's the point? If it's because you like them, why not? Personally I wouldn't. But I'd more than welcome a sexy lady or couple approach me in view of more than a quick hello.

"Do neither. What's on fab stays on fab. "

Dead right

By *chooloffilthWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

I always follow best practice...

If I spot a fellow swinger in a large supermarket I leg it to the front of the store, leap the counter, grab the tannoy anouncer and yell "If BigCock500 is in the store please make your way to the customer service desk.I repeat BigCock500 to the customer service desk!"

V x

"I always follow best practice...

If I spot a fellow swinger in a large supermarket I leg it to the front of the store, leap the counter, grab the tannoy anouncer and yell "If BigCock500 is in the store please make your way to the customer service desk.I repeat BigCock500 to the customer service desk!"

V x"

This

Good subject/thread

V x"

pmsl

By *verysmileMan  over a year ago

CANTERBURY

The first rule of fight club is that you do not talk about fight club.

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

even funnier if you make a mistake and are wrong with the identification Discretion every time

If it's someone we've met, established boundaries with and it was just us, possibly no problem but someone who just recognised us from here and approached us would take a short journey to our block list with a flea in their ear.

A random messaging us to say they'd seen us out somewhere is just stalky...same outcome

Went to a club and walked into someone from work. I was nervous but we had a chat. We don't work in the same place any more but still message and moan about work being suit and I wouldn't have any qualms about asking her axe about swinging. We haven't had sex and probably won't but it's been nice for me and hopefully for her

V x"

By *ackDanielsWhiteRabbitMan  over a year ago

Halifax

"Damn right it's rude..and an invasion of privacy

Jeez..common sense "

Yep.

By *thicalslutx69Couple  over a year ago

lincoln

"Tbh I wouldn't message saying I'd seen them I'd think it would come across stalkerish.

I'd message them if I was interested without the need to bring it up."

Totally agree with this. No need to bring it up. No good is likely to come of it, it will more than likely upset, annoy and freak people out. It certainly would us. We would like to feel we could just say a polite hello to people we have already meet on here but that's it

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

"if youre on a night out on the town and see s face you know from pics on here is it rude to introduce yourself and say how you recognise them. or is it best to send messsge on here asking if it was them in certain place at certain time"

Tbh I wouldn't be happy with either. If someone messaged me, whether it had been me or not i'd be a bit disconcerted.

This post is quite funny for me today.

Yesterday I had a msg from a guy asking me was that me in a local night club yesterday.

It's really spooked me out as I've no idea who this guy is at all.

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

"The first rule of fight club is that you do not talk about fight club."

*fab club

I've seen several people I know on here from my every day life. I am even very good friends with 1 on that 'book' thing.

I sent him a cheeky private message on there asking if he was having a fab time and did he enjoy swinging his pants. It took him a few minutes to click on, called me a bitch then asked what my profile name was lol.

"Tbh I wouldn't message saying I'd seen them I'd think it would come across stalkerish.

I'd message them if I was interested without the need to bring it up.

Totally agree with this. No need to bring it up. No good is likely to come of it, it will more than likely upset, annoy and freak people out. It certainly would us. We would like to feel we could just say a polite hello to people we have already meet on here but that's it"

totally agree with this

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

If it was someone I know, trusted and had established boundaries with, I have no qualms about them approaching me and saying hello as I would consider them a friend, but if it were a random stranger on fab... hellss nah

By *eovilcouple76Couple  over a year ago

yeovil

"This post is quite funny for me today.

Yesterday I had a msg from a guy asking me was that me in a local night club yesterday.

It's really spooked me out as I've no idea who this guy is at all. "

Had this the other night on cam. Had a message of some guy saying he knew my face from an evening club I go to.

Kind of freaked me out not knowing who it is.

Funnily enough though the club is mainly women and the only guys there are husbands/partners. When I asked if he went there with his wife he suddenly said he was mistaken and never messaged again. Cheater I bet.

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Hertford

"if youre on a night out on the town and see s face you know from pics on here is it rude to introduce yourself and say how you recognise them. or is it best to send messsge on here asking if it was them in certain place at certain time"
. Neither . Fab and the real world are two entirely different things . I don't think many members would want someone approaching them on a night out because they recognised them from fabswingers. Discretion rules .

By *km45Man  over a year ago

UTTOXETER

I would never dream of aproaching anyone in the real world if I recognised them on here. Might log into fab and send a wink if I was interested only if I was in a pub or night club. Then who knows what may happen.

Nope!!! However if we mutually bumped into each other on said night out etc then that's different but I wouldn't go over and say anything because the people they are with might not know about their other life!!

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

I work in a shop and was gobsmacked when on a couple of occasions people came in who I had to serve

Really embarrassing but luckily nothing was mentioned

Did get hassle on here after one of them came in tho

Was that you

Can I see you alone. Etc etc

You have to be so careful

By *r J and HarleyCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

It's happened to us once, Harley was at the traffic lights and a couple were talking about how horny they were, turned around, said hi, and asked H if she was going to the local swinging club tonight. She went bright red. We've seen a few familiar faces out and about but wouldn't dream of saying hello.

Our real life and our Fab life are separate entities, we wouldn't dream of approaching anyone we recognised from here if we saw them out and would expect the same to apply to us if the shoe were on the other foot.

By *olarfoxMan  over a year ago

North Cambs

I would consider it rude to do either...

"Met a guy shopping with my parents. I would never acknowledge. What I do here stays here"

What a coincidence. . A guy off here shopping with your parents

They could have been good friends ...

I was at copdock last weekend and had a fab message off someone saying I've just seen you was about to come and say hi but you were with quite a few blokes so decided against it lol

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

My God a man doing something right.

Always message as you never know who they are with.

By *ery curious maleMan  over a year ago

Bishop Auckland

I meet a local lady on here regularly

I have also seen her a few times in the local supermarket with her family but we never acknowledge each other as it could lead to awkward questions

I'd hate to be approached in public! My fab life is incredibly private and thats probably why i love it so much. Wouldnt mind a message saying "i saw you!" Would be interesting lol x

keep them separate - never seen anyone off fab on the street/shop/pub

No, it's rude. If someone randomly recognised me off here who I'd never met before and if they approached me in public in a vanilla setting I'd be really unnerved.

I am friends with a few local people that I've met on here and if we bump into each other in town we'll have a quick chat, and if I'm out with someone who knows about Fab we have no problem with discussing Fab in public, but those are different things.

» Add a new message to this topic