FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Body types

Body types

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bear25 OP   Man  over a year ago

Maidstone

I did try to check other forums as I'm sure this has come up (failed to find any).

What do you think the general definitions of size are for average, curvy, large, ample and fabulous? Just interested to know various opinions.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I did try to check other forums as I'm sure this has come up (failed to find any).

What do you think the general definitions of size are for average, curvy, large, ample and fabulous? Just interested to know various opinions. "

slim to fat, fat - large, large to fat, fat to fucking fat and fucking fat to absolutely fucking huge

Just say rugby build lol

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

If they had an option called "watermelon", I'd pick that!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Welcome to the forums, I see you are new. Unfortunately this one of the most discussed topics and noone will ever agree, it can sometimes cause arguments. But hang around the forums you will soon pick it up.

Maidstone

Yep, my first wonder into the forums, scary. I had assumed it must have been discussed and everyone will have varying views. Was just genuinely interested in the thoughts.

They're all open to interpretation tbh. I think best thing to do is to judge by the pictures. I went for fabulous because it seemed the most vague

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

"Welcome to the forums, I see you are new. Unfortunately this one of the most discussed topics and noone will ever agree, it can sometimes cause arguments. But hang around the forums you will soon pick it up."

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Welcome.

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum-search/Body%2btypes

There you go.

"They're all open to interpretation tbh. I think best thing to do is to judge by the pictures. I went for fabulous because it seemed the most vague "

You certainly are fabulous

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

"They're all open to interpretation tbh. I think best thing to do is to judge by the pictures. I went for fabulous because it seemed the most vague

You certainly are fabulous "

i go for average but get called skinny or fat so who knows

I was down as fabulous when I first joined. I was being ironic, or so I thought. It seemed a bit big headed to say you look fabulous.

I didn't realise it meant absolutely fucking huge

Cambridge

"I was down as fabulous when I first joined. I was being ironic, or so I thought. It seemed a bit big headed to say you look fabulous.

I didn't realise it meant absolutely fucking huge "

Lol!

"I was down as fabulous when I first joined. I was being ironic, or so I thought. It seemed a bit big headed to say you look fabulous.

I think it means whatever you want it to mean. I got messages telling me I'm too fat for curvy, too thin for large and now everyone just tells me I've got it wrong and fabulous is meant to be massive. Can't win

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Average for me. Hoping towards the 'slightly athletic'

Cambridge

I think it means whatever you want it to mean. I got messages telling me I'm too fat for curvy, too thin for large and now everyone just tells me I've got it wrong and fabulous is meant to be massive. Can't win "

I would say curvy is perfect for you, especially in that corset

I think it means whatever you want it to mean. I got messages telling me I'm too fat for curvy, too thin for large and now everyone just tells me I've got it wrong and fabulous is meant to be massive. Can't win

I would say curvy is perfect for you, especially in that corset "

Thank you. I'm gonna stick with fabulous though, and mess with their heads

Maidstone

"

Thank you. I'm gonna stick with fabulous though, and mess with their heads "

Fully agree with curvy, and very sexy

By *eonardoLoveMan  over a year ago

London

I saw a lot of people with the wrong body type specified

Yes you should judge on pics, and be careful also with them

Well it's at the end of the list that's going up in size so by my reckoning it's the largest of all the choices.

I went for Average ~ never had anyone question that one

"I went for Average ~ never had anyone question that one "

Nobody would ever think you were average

I went for average as I see athletic for the dudes who are ripped to fook.

There definitely needs to be more options though, for the girls and boys. I've seen some wildly different body types that go under the same descriptor.

I went with curvy because I've got large breasts and a slight mummy tummy but a small waist.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I went with average... but have pictures up clearly showing my figure so people see what I am like, they can make up their own minds.

I've been called everything from skinny/unwell to fat on here depending on how bruised wee egos get when they get turned down!

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Thank you. I'm gonna stick with fabulous though, and mess with their heads "

I might change mine to fabulous as well. I like the idea of everyone on Fab also classing themselves as fab; that way people might just make up their own minds.

I'm too podgy to be athletic or average, not as big as I was to class myself as a BBW (plus who am I to claim beautiful?!), ample just seems like a synonym for sufficient and I hate it as a term and curvy means curvy unless you turn a guy down and then it means you're fat.

"I've been called everything from skinny/unwell to fat on here depending on how bruised wee egos get when they get turned down!"

Ouch! I knew the girls had it bad but that's just nasty. Hope you reported the fuckers!

I might change mine to fabulous as well. I like the idea of everyone on Fab also classing themselves as fab; that way people might just make up their own minds.

I'm too podgy to be athletic or average, not as big as I was to class myself as a BBW (plus who am I to claim beautiful?!), ample just seems like a synonym for sufficient and I hate it as a term and curvy means curvy unless you turn a guy down and then it means you're fat."

One great body, right here. X

I'll assume fabulous just means your hitting obesity hard with diabetes thrown in for good measure?

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

Even 'athletic' doesn't mean slim. Have you seen shot put athletes?

I'm too podgy to be athletic or average, not as big as I was to class myself as a BBW (plus who am I to claim beautiful?!), ample just seems like a synonym for sufficient and I hate it as a term and curvy means curvy unless you turn a guy down and then it means you're fat."

I like that idea too. It's as close as I get to revolution

By *t3_jalapenoMan  over a year ago

darlo

Someone once said my body type was curvy on here

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I am tempted to change mine to average however, seeing other pics makes me keep mine as slim, as I am size six, but I certainly to not have the perfect body as going squidgy with age

Yes it's a difficult one I agree ! Everybody has different opinions and on what the class as curvy or large is so not easy to declare what you think you are ! Maybe fab should put up sizes and it might be easier for us ladies to decide ! Not that it really matters xxx

Lol! "

Hilarious

"I might change mine to fabulous as well. I like the idea of everyone on Fab also classing themselves as fab; that way people might just make up their own minds.

I'm sure there's a consensus on 'beautiful' being very apt as a descriptor, even before the lovely modesty...

I smiled at the final line, despite the grim truth of it!

I put myself as average

Lol although I'm more athletic (with wobbly bits) only stomach mind you and a size 8/10 maybe combination body type should be there

By *rikki1967ukMan  over a year ago

peterborough

I consider myself slightly over padded like an old sofa

I use fabulous because i am. Not because I'm overweight, which I'm not.

"I'll assume fabulous just means your hitting obesity hard with diabetes thrown in for good measure?"

That's just your opinion.

they should just have dress size, or measurements, simples pictures can be so deceiving

I think I'm curvy but pwleople said I wasn't big enough to be curvy Totally confuses me lol

"I'll assume fabulous just means your hitting obesity hard with diabetes thrown in for good measure?

That's just your opinion."

It's my assumed opinion which I'm entitled to. Look its the last option on the list I can see why people think it's for people overweight lol.

"they should just have dress size, or measurements, simples pictures can be so deceiving "

Dress size can be too. I'm a sixteen! I wear a size ten skirt though. My lats are quite big.

I would describe myself as "very" athletic

"I did try to check other forums as I'm sure this has come up (failed to find any).

What do you think the general definitions of size are for average, curvy, large, ample and fabulous? Just interested to know various opinions.

slim to fat, fat - large, large to fat, fat to fucking fat and fucking fat to absolutely fucking huge"

Brighton - even Hove!

"I went for average as I see athletic for the dudes who are ripped to fook.

There definitely needs to be more options though, for the girls and boys. I've seen some wildly different body types that go under the same descriptor."

Same.

Brighton - even Hove!

"I would describe myself as "very" athletic "
I'd describe you as 'portly'

What do you think the general definitions of size are for average, curvy, large, ample and fabulous? Just interested to know various opinions. "

Curvy=obease

Large=morbidly obese

Ample=morbidly obese and then some

Fabulous? = stick the other three on a dart board and put a blindfold on.

Curvy=obease

Large=morbidly obese

Fabulous? = stick the other three on a dart board and put a blindfold on."

Oooooof straight to the feels dude!!! Not even a smiley to soften the blow

Curvy=obease

Large=morbidly obese

Am I obese then?!

Curvy=obease

Large=morbidly obese

So where do you go if you're only a bit fat?

Curvy=obease

Large=morbidly obese

So where do you go if you're only a bit fat? "

Average

Curvy=obease

Large=morbidly obese

Average"

If I put average I would get even more messages telling me I'd classified myself wrong, worse than when it was curvy Think I'll stick with fabulous.

Curvy=obease

Large=morbidly obese

Average

If I put average I would get even more messages telling me I'd classified myself wrong, worse than when it was curvy Think I'll stick with fabulous. "

Well you're always going to get messages telling you you're wrong as it's an easy way to flattery.

And the insulting ones well they were always going to say something mean because they are like that

"I would describe myself as "very" athletic I'd describe you as 'portly' "
lol

Looks like I'm obese then oh well I am what I am ?? xxx

"Looks like I'm obese then oh well I am what I am ?? xxx "

Curvy=obease

Large=morbidly obese

Average

If I put average I would get even more messages telling me I'd classified myself wrong, worse than when it was curvy Think I'll stick with fabulous. "

If you're worried about getting messages just do what I did. Block everyone!

Curvy=obease

Large=morbidly obese

Oh dear,I have myself down as ample. I thought that was when you spill out of your bra and have extra fat to grab hold of

Curvy=obease

Large=morbidly obese

Average

If I put average I would get even more messages telling me I'd classified myself wrong, worse than when it was curvy Think I'll stick with fabulous.

"

But then how can they complain about getting messages?

Curvy=obease

Large=morbidly obese

Average

But then how can they complain about getting messages? "

Already have. But when I'm looking to meet, I don't like to have everyone blocked. I never complain about getting messages, unless they're unsolicited cunty messages telling me I'm doing it wrong, in which case I reserve the right to complain

Curvy=obease

Large=morbidly obese

Average

But then how can they complain about getting messages? "

Well they wouldn't be able to....wait a minute !!!

Curvy=obease

Large=morbidly obese

Average

But then how can they complain about getting messages?

Already have. But when I'm looking to meet, I don't like to have everyone blocked. I never complain about getting messages, unless they're unsolicited cunty messages telling me I'm doing it wrong, in which case I reserve the right to complain "

Its a shame youve blocked messages

Curvy=obease

Large=morbidly obese

Average

Well you're always going to get messages telling you you're wrong as it's an easy way to flattery.

And the insulting ones well they were always going to say something mean because they are like that"

Yep I'd agree with that.

Easy way to flatter / easy way to insult.

Curvy=obease

Large=morbidly obese

Average

And the insulting ones well they were always going to say something mean because they are like that

Yep I'd agree with that.

Easy way to flatter / easy way to insult."

Meh....well everyone's blocked anyway so they can all bugger off

By *ordsandstuffMan  over a year ago

Highbury

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...and a nice smile goes a very long way.

I just put average as that what I thought

People actually message others just to tell them they have picked the wrong body type category. Seriously? Why do i never get these oddball messages? ??

curvy.....too much pizza large...regular at the local chippy..ample..beer and fried chicken regular and fabulous is a season ticket holder at the kebab house

"People actually message others just to tell them they have picked the wrong body type category. Seriously? Why do i never get these oddball messages? ?? "

Perhaps they get too distracted by your underwear and shoe collection and how good you look to notice what body size you've selected

"People actually message others just to tell them they have picked the wrong body type category. Seriously? Why do i never get these oddball messages? ?? "

I think maybe I've just got such a short shit profile they have no other openers.

"People actually message others just to tell them they have picked the wrong body type category. Seriously? Why do i never get these oddball messages? ??

I think maybe I've just got such a short shit profile they have no other openers. "

But we are constantly told that people don't read profiles. ...oh it's a conundrum to be sure

I read.......then ignore...its the thing to do these days...

"People actually message others just to tell them they have picked the wrong body type category. Seriously? Why do i never get these oddball messages? ??

I think maybe I've just got such a short shit profile they have no other openers.

But we are constantly told that people don't read profiles. ...oh it's a conundrum to be sure "

Oh I think they do read they just ignore what they say anyway. Unless it's really long in which case yeah they probably skip it.

But we are constantly told that people don't read profiles. ...oh it's a conundrum to be sure "

It's selective reading, like hearing...

But we are constantly told that people don't read profiles. ...oh it's a conundrum to be sure

Oh I think they do read they just ignore what they say anyway. Unless it's really long in which case yeah they probably skip it."

See! That's what i said!

Oh I think they do read they just ignore what they say anyway. Unless it's really long in which case yeah they probably skip it.

See! That's what i said!"

Well it must be true then

How about pleasingly plump

I think maybe I've just got such a short shit profile they have no other openers. "

I tried to mssg you but blocked cos of my sex :p

Was just going to say your pictures are bloody fantastic

I tried to mssg you but blocked cos of my sex :p

Was just going to say your pictures are bloody fantastic "

Thank you.

(It's not just men, you're all blocked because I can't be arsed at the moment )

Fair play )

» Add a new message to this topic