FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > those men who like to give more than they receive

those men who like to give more than they receive

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andsonjohn OP   Man  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

OK this is a self promotion post and a quick way for other guys who give more than they receive to self promote themselves ,

I'm a sir in my sexual make often on the forums here you come across women moaning about the standards of the sexual encounters their having ( mostly rubbish bad sex )because of how my sexuality is I can honestly say I'd rather give than receive this means that often at the end of a social if things get heated wth my partner for the date . She will get played with teased sucked and given a orgasm before she's sent home to think about the nights events and the future as my play thing if that's what she wants.

Where as I will have had nun of that .,no touching no sucking no wanking on orgasm.

like I aid I'm a sir I hold all that in reserve as part of the sir sub drama think a long the lines of i can resist her control myself where as she has no control and can not resist me or my demands sort of thing..

Now the question to the guys out there is this how often have you been the one on a date giving more than you receive back sexually ....?

Like I said with me its all the time ....so guys here's your chance to self promote the fact you like me like to give more than you receive .

Bare in mind guys you will have to live up to your billing so I'd suggest no B\S just honest facts about the fact your more of a giver than a receiver.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well it's always much more fun if we're both having a great time in my opinion, and like you I prefer to ensure that there is always a lot focus and attention on the lady so that her needs are properly catered for!

For me, that's what leads to a proper mutually enjoyable session where we both get the most from the experience!

The lady's fun and pleasure is my main aim in my meets ?

I may be weird but get my fun and kicks out of seeing a smile on the ladies face!

I'm afraid that not being the biggest or longest stayer that I feel that the more I can get the lady to enjoy herself through touching etc the better ? ??

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

I think a man should always put the lady's pleasure first- if you aren't going to make the effort you don't deserve to get laid.

I prefer mutual pleasure giving. Always feel a bit robbed if I haven't given any and only taken. Although that said I've met a fair few guys who have been pretty selfish when it comes to sex.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"OK this is a self promotion post and a quick way for other guys who give more than they receive to self promote themselves ,

I'm a sir in my sexual make often on the forums here you come across women moaning about the standards of the sexual encounters their having ( mostly rubbish bad sex )because of how my sexuality is I can honestly say I'd rather give than receive this means that often at the end of a social if things get heated wth my partner for the date . She will get played with teased sucked and given a orgasm before she's sent home to think about the nights events and the future as my play thing if that's what she wants.

Where as I will have had nun of that .,no touching no sucking no wanking on orgasm.

like I aid I'm a sir I hold all that in reserve as part of the sir sub drama think a long the lines of i can resist her control myself where as she has no control and can not resist me or my demands sort of thing..

Now the question to the guys out there is this how often have you been the one on a date giving more than you receive back sexually ....?

Like I said with me its all the time ....so guys here's your chance to self promote the fact you like me like to give more than you receive .

Bare in mind guys you will have to live up to your billing so I'd suggest no B\S just honest facts about the fact your more of a giver than a receiver.

"

Well I hardly think that any guy is going to claim he's a taker more than a giver on this thread....

All will be falling over themselves to claim just how much of a giver they are...

Wait and see.

I get seriously turned on listening to a lady (or guys) whispers and moans as they get turned on more and more. I enjoy holding back from self-pleasure or receiving as I want to learn what makes that person feel really special. If they choose to return the pleasure then that is fine whether it be on that meeting or another one. It certainly builds tension for future meets!

"OK this is a self promotion post and a quick way for other guys who give more than they receive to self promote themselves ,

Well I hardly think that any guy is going to claim he's a taker more than a giver on this thread....

All will be falling over themselves to claim just how much of a giver they are...

Wait and see."

Which, to be fair to the OP, was exactly the point of the thread! Ha! A bit of gratuitous self promotion for the guys, now if any of the ladies choose to believe it is a totally different matter!

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

One sided sex, is not good sex

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

I had a 2 day hotel meet with a woman due for life threatening surgery. Over the weekend she revealed she had only had two lovers in her life both had been shit and the last one took half her house. She had NEVER enjoyed sex. At the end of the weekend I had came 3 times and she 13.

dover

Wait and see.

Which, to be fair to the OP, was exactly the point of the thread! Ha! A bit of gratuitous self promotion for the guys, now if any of the ladies choose to believe it is a totally different matter! "

More than a bit of gratuitous self promotion methinks....

in the eye of the storm

Wait and see."

As you can see there not all falling over themselves for one simple reason it you publicly state your a give more than a receive you really have made a rod for your own back .

This means you have to be what you say you are because a certain level of expectation has to be met on any meets you have after you have publicly stated how you are .

Very few people try to B/S publicly that's done in a one to one environment because that way the B/S talker can deny the ever said they would or could do what their B/Sing about .

in the eye of the storm

"One sided sex, is not good sex "

How's in one sided I get my sexual kick out of control and the giving of pleasure or in some cases pain there for its not a one sided sexual encounter its a mutually beneficial one,

in the eye of the storm

"I had a 2 day hotel meet with a woman due for life threatening surgery. Over the weekend she revealed she had only had two lovers in her life both had been shit and the last one took half her house. She had NEVER enjoyed sex. At the end of the weekend I had came 3 times and she 13. "

Having experienced something similar to this but as a log term arrangement I fully get and understand the strength and believe n yourself it took to engage in just a weekend of fun.

As for the number of times she came well done but I have that beat by some way but this is not a bragging post in that regard I may start another post about the number of orgasm delivered by a guy to women in one hot sex session at a future date though

dover

"I had a 2 day hotel meet with a woman due for life threatening surgery. Over the weekend she revealed she had only had two lovers in her life both had been shit and the last one took half her house. She had NEVER enjoyed sex. At the end of the weekend I had came 3 times and she 13.

Having experienced something similar to this but as a log term arrangement I fully get and understand the strength and believe n yourself it took to engage in just a weekend of fun.

As for the number of times she came well done but I have that beat by some way but this is not a bragging post in that regard I may start another post about the number of orgasm delivered by a guy to women in one hot sex session at a future date though "

Oh dear, oh dear!

So it IS a bragging post...

and one that tests credibility too...

in the eye of the storm

"I had a 2 day hotel meet with a woman due for life threatening surgery. Over the weekend she revealed she had only had two lovers in her life both had been shit and the last one took half her house. She had NEVER enjoyed sex. At the end of the weekend I had came 3 times and she 13.

As for the number of times she came well done but I have that beat by some way but this is not a bragging post in that regard I may start another post about the number of orgasm delivered by a guy to women in one hot sex session at a future date though

Oh dear, oh dear!

So it IS a bragging post...

and one that tests credibility too..."

Not yet I will start the bragging post later this week for laugh though

After all this is a world full of cynics who never believe a word any one says so it will be a fun post to start .

Oh and by the way when I start it my post will be 100 percent true scouts honor cross my heart and hope to die

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

My view is that a D/s scenario is completely different to two people meeting for sex so I'm not sure you can really compare the two.

I'm not really fond of outward braggers... I think the people who tickle me more are those who are confident enough in their abilities that they don't need to state that they can make every woman gush or give amazing orgasms cause it's quite simply not the case. There has to be two people engaged in sex to make it fabulous.

Still... added filters are handy!

"My view is that a D/s scenario is completely different to two people meeting for sex so I'm not sure you can really compare the two.

I'm not really fond of outward braggers... I think the people who tickle me more are those who are confident enough in their abilities that they don't need to state that they can make every woman gush or give amazing orgasms cause it's quite simply not the case. There has to be two people engaged in sex to make it fabulous.

"

exactly as above...self -praise is no praise at al...

I love to give more to the lady than I receive I find it a tees on her then after she has cum lots , I let her have her way I find very intense and we both love it

dover

"My view is that a D/s scenario is completely different to two people meeting for sex so I'm not sure you can really compare the two.

exactly as above...self -praise is no praise at al..."

Couldn't agree more...

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

I'm not entirely sure what this is about but I'm in!

I'm much more a giver than a taker in a lot of respects. I love reactions.

As much as I like to be looked after it wouldn't be great for me if that's all there was. However I wouldn't feel cheated if he just lay there and took it all lol

I guess it is about balance and understanding and being able to read your partners reactions

By *tillup4funMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"I think a man should always put the lady's pleasure first- if you aren't going to make the effort you don't deserve to get laid."

in the eye of the storm

"

Its a response tongue in cheek post in response to the untold posts in other posts moaning about bad meets even in a vanilla sexual encounter I'd still be more turn on by giving than receiving and believe it or not I'm not alone in that sexuality quirk .

If a woman said she was more comfortable giving than receiving no one would dis believer her or accuse her of bragging now would they

What if she said I can easily fuck twenty guys no submission on every date because I'm insatiable would we think she's bragging lying or just a right goer

Cambridge

"One sided sex, is not good sex

How's in one sided I get my sexual kick out of control and the giving of pleasure or in some cases pain there for its not a one sided sexual encounter its a mutually beneficial one, "

But what if your partner wanted to wank you, or make you cum? And you dont let them, because you are focused on you giving pleasure to them, rather than allowing them to give you pleasure or making you cum?

the very first line of your post says quite clearly you are unashamedly bragging! so you can't realy moan if other posters see it as bragging!

Edinburgh

Pretty sure women wouldn't feel the need to post such stuff.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well for one you never here me complaining.

I hope you let the person your meeting know how you play sexually before you meet as that wouldn't be my idea of fun at all

I find guys who just "give" are selfish and boring.

Pleasure is a two way street, givers are really "takers", they only want their pleasure to be satisfied

The guy who just wants to eat pussy for hours to satisfy "his" fetish, some how he thinks this makes him special, cause he is caring, nope just thinking about satisfying his own needs.

This is perfect for a master or slave situation.

Cambridge

"Pretty sure women wouldn't feel the need to post such stuff. "

Come on dirty girl, tell us how many times you made someone cum. Was he a virgin about to be sent off to war?

I found the OP confusing. What does being a Sir entail?

And another thing I never get, counting orgasms, yes I count how many up to about three but seriously who manages to count when your having a good time makes it sound more like a bloody challenge aneka than a good shag session

Personally I find the 'ladies first' approach works for me... I give a lot, and nothing turns me on more than satisfying a girl more than a few times...

before she savages me lol

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"I am a sir"

Did anyone else lol when reading that?

in the eye of the storm

How's in one sided I get my sexual kick out of control and the giving of pleasure or in some cases pain there for its not a one sided sexual encounter its a mutually beneficial one,

But what if your partner wanted to wank you, or make you cum? And you dont let them, because you are focused on you giving pleasure to them, rather than allowing them to give you pleasure or making you cum? "

I would never play with someone like that because I could not give them what they wanted sadly .

I've had vanilla girlfriends get very very upset and question there own sexy ness as a young man because of my quirk .trust me if you truly have a kink a quirk its very very hard not only on you but it can be very hard on the people you play with to especially if there used to being able to blow a guys mind in the bedroom .

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"Pretty sure women wouldn't feel the need to post such stuff. "

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"

Couldn't have put it better myself

Cambridge

But what if your partner wanted to wank you, or make you cum? And you dont let them, because you are focused on you giving pleasure to them, rather than allowing them to give you pleasure or making you cum?

I would never play with someone like that because I could not give them what they wanted sadly .

I've had vanilla girlfriends get very very upset and question there own sexy ness as a young man because of my quirk .trust me if you truly have a kink a quirk its very very hard not only on you but it can be very hard on the people you play with to especially if there used to being able to blow a guys mind in the bedroom . "

You would never play with someone who wanted to make you cum?

It's not the way I would chose to play, but if you're happy OP, then go for it.

in the eye of the storm

"I found the OP confusing. What does being a Sir entail?"

I use the term purely because I hate the term Dom or master ...I'm a control freak I control my own sexual needs that's my kink my quirk is I love having control of another's sex needs a reveal in the responsibility of having that control.

im with u, it turns me on more giving pleasure to a woman than the other way around, having said that im yet to meet anyone off this site as no one seems to be genuine or want to play... maybe im asking the wrong women (although ive messaged basically everyone within a 30mile radius

in the eye of the storm

I've had vanilla girlfriends get very very upset and question there own sexy ness as a young man because of my quirk .trust me if you truly have a kink a quirk its very very hard not only on you but it can be very hard on the people you play with to especially if there used to being able to blow a guys mind in the bedroom .

It's not the way I would chose to play, but if you're happy OP, then go for it."

That's not what I said my kink is such that they would get a wrist ache or jaw ache trying to make me come then they would start to question there own worth as a lover .

Blaming themselves for my kink my sexual quirk I've seen this happen .woman always tend to blame themselves over lots of things but having a sexy woman blame herself and get upset over your kink your quirk is not a nice place to be in .

I'm a control freak being told what to do no matter how nicely it was put would turn my off so wanking for a lover is a turn off to me.

Anyway this post is getting derailed come on ladies let us guys has a fun bragging post all to ourselves instead of being cynical and questioning everything said in it .

That's not what I said my kink is such that they would get a wrist ache or jaw ache trying to make me come then they would start to question there own worth as a lover .

Blaming themselves for my kink my sexual quirk I've seen this happen .woman always tend to blame themselves over lots of things but having a sexy woman blame herself and get upset over your kink your quirk is not a nice place to be in .

I'm a control freak being told what to do no matter how nicely it was put would turn my off so wanking for a lover is a turn off to me.

Anyway this post is getting derailed come on ladies let us guys has a fun bragging post all to ourselves instead of being cynical and questioning everything said in it . "

why would a woman get upset, obviously because of the way you play you've discussed it in great detail beforehand, made the woman feel comfortable and made sure your compatable and want the same thing so why would she get upset?

Cambridge

Anyway this post is getting derailed come on ladies let us guys has a fun bragging post all to ourselves instead of being cynical and questioning everything said in it . "

OP, when it comes to mental health issues, people look at the 3 Ps. Is the issue Persistant? It sounds like it is from what you have said. Is it Pervasive? Can you stop it from happening, it doesn't sound like you can. Is it Problematic? You say that it has caused problems in the past.

You describe it as a kink, but perhaps you should at least consider speaking to a sexual therapist about it.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but it might be something to consider.

in the eye of the storm

Anyway this post is getting derailed come on ladies let us guys has a fun bragging post all to ourselves instead of being cynical and questioning everything said in it .

OP, when it comes to mental health issues, people look at the 3 Ps. Is the issue Persistant? It sounds like it is from what you have said. Is it Pervasive? Can you stop it from happening, it doesn't sound like you can. Is it Problematic? You say that it has caused problems in the past.

You describe it as a kink, but perhaps you should at least consider speaking to a sexual therapist about it.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but it might be something to consider. "

Been there done it mate its a mental thing alright . Thanks for the concern its nice to know people do see what you write in the right light from time to time

Im not really willing to you into causes here .

But on average I need any thing from 5 being the lowest ever to never being the highest number of sexual encounter with the same partner before any sort of orgasm will happen and then it will only happen if I am in total control have total dominance ( terrible word but can think of no other to explain ) over the other person .

This means I play very well as a dominant lover wth a passive lover .

I'm okay with it I put no pressure on myself over it .its is my kink I've met and chatted to other men with a similar problems .

As a young man suffered word getting around girls talk but hay it also had its good points and lead to me meeting some very very interesting people so like I said I'm OK with who I am what I am.

By *ack LondonMan  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 12/10/15 19:28:25]

I like to make sure the woman is very pleased, several times if possible, before it's my turn getting them off, is what pleases me

By *ack LondonMan  over a year ago

London

Propaganda..

I deleted the earlier, 'cos I sensed I'd got my spelling wrong.....

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

[Removed by poster at 12/10/15 19:37:28]

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I have no interest in a meet where there isn't give and take. If all I got was a quick finger and a snog I wouldn't be going home with a smile on my face. I would be horny as hell and finishing myself off with a vibe.

There's nothing noble in being so giving that you aren't happy. And there is nothing worse then judging people who don't behave the same as you. In fact its white-knighting at its worst, because you are dissing other men for the way they meet without reason.

Yes, women moan about some meets on here, but it doesn't matter how much the OP brags, his way of meeting is not going to appeal to all women, so its best for him to search profiles well for the type of woman who he likes.

in the eye of the storm

"Propaganda..

I deleted the earlier, 'cos I sensed I'd got my spelling wrong..... "

Yes it was meant to be a post where guys could brag but it got derailed my thought for answers posts that questioned my statements .

By *ralextacyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

For me its not about being selfish. When I am horny I am on a major hormone high but when I cum its a massive downer for me afterwards as though I need to build up again.

Because of this, no matter how much I want to cum my preference is to see my partner have as much fun and excitement and orgasms as possible provided that they are smiling, moaning and wanting more, however different it may be.

Because of this you may say that I give more but give as much as is wanted before its my turn

"One sided sex, is not good sex "

Oh dear, this isnt working out for the OP. I think the females are supposed to say,,hey ,ill have some of that,when can we meet....

in the eye of the storm

Oh dear, this isnt working out for the OP. I think the females are supposed to say,,hey ,ill have some of that,when can we meet...."

Correct its not working out not for the reason you listed but because people keep going off topic of the post mainly women but hay guys to .

It was a fun boosting post that's all but cynics sycophants you name it come running in ruining the post in my honest opinion.

I'm guilty of this myself in answering all the questions queries and opinions put forward like I'm doing right now with your post .

Oh dear, this isnt working out for the OP. I think the females are supposed to say,,hey ,ill have some of that,when can we meet....

Correct its not working out not for the reason you listed but because people keep going off topic of the post mainly women but hay guys to .

It was a fun boosting post that's all but cynics sycophants you name it come running in ruining the post in my honest opinion.

I'm guilty of this myself in answering all the questions queries and opinions put forward like I'm doing right now with your post . "

The irony must have passed you by...

dover

I'm guilty of this myself in answering all the questions queries and opinions put forward like I'm doing right now with your post . "

Well you can dress it up as a"fun-boosting" post if you like, but it comes across as top-level swanking (with an "s")about being so .... giving and so...amazingly considerate and....so generous.

Then you painted yourself into a corner when challenged and cobbled together some notion about it being an obsession.

It didn't quite go the way you planned I think...

DIfferent strokes for different folks ~ mutual pleasure is what its all about for me, one sided would be rather boring.

Edinburgh

When you post on a public forum I think you have to expect that it won't always go the way you intended. We're such a diverse bunch of people with massively different opinions that I'm never surprised when a thread goes off on a tangent. I tend to embrace that part of it, mostly because I'm interested in other people's interpretation of something.

When you post something with a very deliberate aim in mind, you're generally disappointed by the result if it doesn't go that way. It's fascinating to watch and the little green arrow has done me well over the years because I think often the reaction to a thread is way more telling than the opening post.

Unfortunately, once you put it out there, it's out there for people to comment as they see fit and provided they're within the rules of the site, there's really not a lot you can do about it. Suck it up and consider all the angles next time you post a thread and whether you want to reconsider before you post. That's generally what I do because you can't just think of your own views when you have an audience with loads of differing opinions and you can't gag those when their opinions don't match you own.

How's in one sided I get my sexual kick out of control and the giving of pleasure or in some cases pain there for its not a one sided sexual encounter its a mutually beneficial one, "

If you are both enjoying it, it's not one sided

I'm very unselfish in the bedroom. I love making women cum over and over, it turns me on so much. I can breathe through my ears, hence my username

in the eye of the storm

"I'm very unselfish in the bedroom. I love making women cum over and over, it turns me on so much. I can breathe through my ears, hence my username "

Love it

dover

"I'm very unselfish in the bedroom. I love making women cum over and over, it turns me on so much. I can breathe through my ears, hence my username

Love it "

Oh dear.....

I prefer to give and receive just having it one way would bore the crap out of me as it turns me on turning them on

I george enjoy giving pleasure to ladys thats what turns me on watching her squirm and moan and knowing im doing the right things to her

But anything given in return is gratefully recieved

By *eldomVanillaMan  over a year ago

London

To be honest I always prefer to give rather than revive. Although I think everyone will agree mutual participation is best and there is something very sensual I find about 69 not si much the giving or reviving of pleasure but the closeness if two bodies x

"To be honest I always prefer to give rather than revive. Although I think everyone will agree mutual participation is best and there is something very sensual I find about 69 not si much the giving or reviving of pleasure but the closeness if two bodies x"

I think from a male perspective there may be a hidden driver that says we are the giver,we have the penis,we will deliver pleasure and give the girl what she needs. Sometimes we just need to over ride that ,learn to share and just relax, surrender our perceived role and receive..

By *erryPervettoMan  over a year ago

London

I prefer to give and satisfy a woman's desires and needs first,before mine.While expecting her to return the favour when she's cum or gushed.

My latest veri is my witness

Playing nicely is all about taking turns and sharing your toys, no?

"To be honest I always prefer to give rather than revive. Although I think everyone will agree mutual participation is best and there is something very sensual I find about 69 not si much the giving or reviving of pleasure but the closeness if two bodies x"

Hahahahaha!!

If you are having to revive her you are DEFINITELY not giving enough

"To be honest I always prefer to give rather than revive. Although I think everyone will agree mutual participation is best and there is something very sensual I find about 69 not si much the giving or reviving of pleasure but the closeness if two bodies x

Hahahahaha!!

If you are having to revive her you are DEFINITELY not giving enough "

(unless it's la petite mort )

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"I'm very unselfish in the bedroom. I love making women cum over and over, it turns me on so much. I can breathe through my ears, hence my username "

Your status doesn't sound very unselfish

Look have you heard of Mohamed Ali? "well I am the greatest"and my pleasure is in giving ,form an orderly queue please

dover

"I'm very unselfish in the bedroom. I love making women cum over and over, it turns me on so much. I can breathe through my ears, hence my username

Your status doesn't sound very unselfish "

Quite!!

A lot of this "I'm a giver more than a taker" guff is mostly a ploy to attract attention...

By *rtemisiaWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

Give and you shall receive, then everyone goes away knackered and happy.

By *7Lucky7Man  over a year ago

Brighton & Crete

I was introduced to swinging by a very sexy lady , a Dom , she would not allow any men to cum until the end of the night , if you did you were never invited back. Proud to say I was always the last man standing ! Lol . That just stuck with me . I love giving pleasure , I don't see myself as sub either , just get off on giving .

dover

"I was introduced to swinging by a very sexy lady , a Dom , she would not allow any men to cum until the end of the night , if you did you were never invited back. Proud to say I was always the last man standing ! Lol . That just stuck with me . I love giving pleasure , I don't see myself as sub either , just get off on giving . "

Well good for you....

"Give and you shall receive, then everyone goes away knackered and happy. "

» Add a new message to this topic