FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Black Women for Black Men…

Black Women for Black Men…

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've come across a HELL OF A LOT of profiles by black women that hate/have no interest in Black men.

Are there any black women on here that like Black men?

If so… speak up lol

FYI I love and adore Black women x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Waving my hands here, first time ever posting in a forum too!!! I adore black men

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Waving my hands here, first time ever posting in a forum too!!! I adore black men "

Welcome to the forums and what a pleasure it will be for some lucky peeps!

Getting tired of these race threads

"Getting tired of these race threads"

Agree there. They always end up going so far off topic.

Brighton - even Hove!

The OP has only posted 4 times in the forum and its the first time for the lady, so let's give them a friendly welcome, eh?

"The OP has only posted 4 times in the forum and its the first time for the lady, so let's give them a friendly welcome, eh?"

I think people should stop blaming race, not everyone is good looking, so there other reasons people aren't interested in them other than race, but they blame that cause the don't want to face the problem might be with them as an individual x

"I think people should stop blaming race, not everyone is good looking, so there other reasons people aren't interested in them other than race, but they blame that cause the don't want to face the problem might be with them as an individual x"

Not one person nor I, asked for your opinion(s). This post is in appreciation of Black women in the same way white women post in appreciation of Black men.

I bet you wouldn't reply to that type of post. Let people be and leave us alone. Bye!

"The OP has only posted 4 times in the forum and its the first time for the lady, so let's give them a friendly welcome, eh?"

Hello haha

"The OP has only posted 4 times in the forum and its the first time for the lady, so let's give them a friendly welcome, eh?

"

Hello… Hi lol

I understand the OP. As a black man on here lets just say I get a less than favourable response from black women than I do from any other race of women on Fab.

There is an underlying issue between the black man and black woman which is beyond the realms of Fab.

"I think people should stop blaming race, not everyone is good looking, so there other reasons people aren't interested in them other than race, but they blame that cause the don't want to face the problem might be with them as an individual x"

Blimey.

What a load of codswallop!

"I think people should stop blaming race, not everyone is good looking, so there other reasons people aren't interested in them other than race, but they blame that cause the don't want to face the problem might be with them as an individual x

Blimey.

What a load of codswallop! "

Hahahahaha

My thoughts exactly…

Ohh and Good Morning

"I think people should stop blaming race, not everyone is good looking, so there other reasons people aren't interested in them other than race, but they blame that cause the don't want to face the problem might be with them as an individual x

Blimey.

What a load of codswallop!

Hahahahaha

My thoughts exactly…

Ohh and Good Morning "

Good morning and I hope you find some fun.

Colour brown white black is of no importance to me

it's the sexual apart that interests me

Ps aliens turn me on though blue green yum lol x

"There is an underlying issue between the black man and black woman which is beyond the realms of Fab."

Yeah somewhat… It's just a shame it's so prevalent on this site.

I'm not here for that my brother…

Just here to appreciate black women as I do in my "real life."

"Colour brown white black is of no importance to me

it's the sexual apart that interests me

Ps aliens turn me on though blue green yum lol x"

Haha well alright!!

Good morning…

Brighton - even Hove!

"There is an underlying issue between the black man and black woman which is beyond the realms of Fab.

Yeah somewhat… It's just a shame it's so prevalent on this site.

I'm not here for that my brother…

Just here to appreciate black women as I do in my "real life."

"

So do I. Any colour actually. But hey ho

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

"aliens turn me on though blue green yum lol x"

Yeah I only have sex with blue women. I have made several threads complaining of the lack of them on Fab but no one gave me grief.

Morning lol x

I'm white AND blue with freckles.

I'm looking for someone to pint me blue x

All the colours of the rainbow x

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

"I'm white AND blue with freckles."

*faps*

Thank you for the lovely welcome

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'm almost blue... Scotland is chilly!

Please can we play nice? We're all people regardless of colour/race/religion... whether you agree or not, we're all entitled to our opinions.

Welcome OP... I hope you find some lovely ladies to play with. Just so you know though, when you post on a public forum you automatically invite opinions from people whether you like them or not.

Edinburgh

"Thank you for the lovely welcome "

And welcome to you too lovely.

But why is that happening, I don't get it at all. I have a black man addicktion (pun intended). Totally adore black men.

Is it case of those particular black women you have approached are not looking to meet black men, as there are plenty of black women on Fab who meet black men #justsaying.

I appreciate that your quite new to the website/forums. Some of the threads like this one are very common and quite often cause people to reply with quite rude comments. More often than not this type of thread turns into a "this is racist" even if the intended OP wasn't meant as that.

I know there are plenty of black women into black men, the same as white women white men, Asian women Asian men. Some people like ourselves tend to write it on our profile to warn people rather than waste their time. Don't be offended that's not why people write it.

"But why is that happening, I don't get it at all. I have a black man addicktion (pun intended). Totally adore black men.

Is it case of those particular black women you have approached are not looking to meet black men, as there are plenty of black women on Fab who meet black men #justsaying."

Same could be said for white women who prefer black/Asian men or Asian women who prefer black/white men. It's all about attraction.

"I'm almost blue... Scotland is chilly!

Please can we play nice? We're all people regardless of colour/race/religion... whether you agree or not, we're all entitled to our opinions.

Welcome OP... I hope you find some lovely ladies to play with. Just so you know though, when you post on a public forum you automatically invite opinions from people whether you like them or not. "

I bet I'm blueerrrr than you.

Really tired of people blaming race, it's all about attraction.

I think it is wrong to start calling out people because they aren't attracted to you.

I am not white, I accept i am not everyones cup of tea but I don't get annoyed with it.

It only a matter of time before the European Union puts racial sexual quotas on people, and before people can take you to court because you refused to have sex with them.

This thread makes black women look racist sell out who only want white cock because because they didn't find one individual attractive and then the race card was played.

How is this thread making black women seem racist!! So hang on a minute, I as a black woman have had sex with men who are not black, does that make me a sell out, it certainly does not...

It's not about playing the race card, OP raised an issue which occurs on Fab and invited a debate / discussion on said topic.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

Not one person nor I, asked for your opinion(s). This post is in appreciation of Black women in the same way white women post in appreciation of Black men.

I bet you wouldn't reply to that type of post. Let people be and leave us alone. Bye! "

It is an open forum so she has just as much of a right to comment here as has anyone else

That aside, welcome

I like black men but I am not a black woman, so, am outta here

Brighton - even Hove!

"Once you've had slightly tanned, you never go back"

That's a saying. Just saying.

If you don't like the thread,don't read or comment on it!

By *olfcartweaselCouple  over a year ago

Melrose

"There is an underlying issue between the black man and black woman which is beyond the realms of Fab."

You're right, there is.

Dating site OKCupid produced a fascinating set of blog posts looking at trends in their users' behaviour, and race was probably the most interesting topic discussed. The main post is from 2009, titled "How Your Race Affects The Messages You Get". The "reply rates by race" charts are the fascinating ones.

The short version for black guys is they *are* receiving less interest than they would on a statistically level playing field - but counter to the OP's experience, black women show less disinterest than most other races.

Now, I reckon there are some big differences on Fab compared to a dating site, due to the common "Big Black Cock" kink, but I don't think you're at all wrong with your assertion.

Especially interest on the OKCupid data is that black men aren't interested in black women - the data shows black women get fewer responses when messaging black men than the reverse. But I'm not qualified to try and explain the causes of that discrepancy - just report that it exists.

Edinburgh

Welcome OP... I hope you find some lovely ladies to play with. Just so you know though, when you post on a public forum you automatically invite opinions from people whether you like them or not.

I bet I'm blueerrrr than you. "

Haha... which shade of milk bottle do you come under? I'm hitting 'frozen winter'

By grouping black women on fab, that they aren't interested in black men. You speak for yourself, not everyone.

So many black women would find it offensive. And it is indirectly calling someone a sell out saying they aren't interested in black men, even if that is the case that a certain black woman likes white men, it none of your business, it's their life, not yours

The OP should have just asked are there any black women interested in meeting, not calling out an entire race.

And once again even if it was true, don't start crying over the fact people are no into you.

The is a new thread everyday, other day an Asian man complaining no one wants him, but can he say for 100% certainty it was his race and not maybe he came off as rude to women, or they didn't find him physically attractive, too old or maybe his cock wasn't big enough???

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

I would love to see more people of colour on Fab and in the lifestyle. Swinging doesn't seem to be as ethnically diverse as the UK.

By *olfcartweaselCouple  over a year ago

Melrose

"I would love to see more people of colour on Fab and in the lifestyle. Swinging doesn't seem to be as ethnically diverse as the UK. "

Yeah, clubs seem pretty white from our experience, even in areas with a much more diverse local population

OP did ask whether there are any black women who were into black men. In my opinion I don't think he was calling out an entire race, merely raised an issue.

How do you know that black women would find this thread offensive, are you a representative for all black women?

This is a forum people are entitled to raise a topic and discuss it whether you agree with it or not.

Edinburgh

"By grouping black women on fab, that they aren't interested in black men. You speak for yourself, not everyone.

So many black women would find it offensive. And it is indirectly calling someone a sell out saying they aren't interested in black men, even if that is the case that a certain black woman likes white men, it none of your business, it's their life, not yours

The OP should have just asked are there any black women interested in meeting, not calling out an entire race.

And once again even if it was true, don't start crying over the fact people are no into you.

The is a new thread everyday, other day an Asian man complaining no one wants him, but can he say for 100% certainty it was his race and not maybe he came off as rude to women, or they didn't find him physically attractive, too old or maybe his cock wasn't big enough???

"

But he did ask if there were any black women? I didn't see him call out an entire race, he just said that he's noticed a lot of profiles which state they don't want to meet black women.

I'm fairly sure that it's the subject as a whole that you have issue with rather than the OP but he's not done anything wrong. The only race card I can see is the one you're playing. I'm not sure you can speak for everyone, just as I can't, but I think maybe you've read something that I've missed?

It's okay to be pissed off about prejudice and racism but I feel like your angst here is misplaced.

I myself have little preference on skin colour or nationality of people who I play with, rather looking more at the personality and if we have an attraction rather than the frill or contrast of a skin tone. After all we are all but just one nation under a groove and arseholes come in all shapes and shades.

Personally, I find the whole BBC part of the scene to be not much more than a niche market where both sexes who attend these events are seen as an exotic attraction for people who possibly wouldn't dare consider interracial dating in the "real world".

Do people attend these events to act out their fantasy in the dreamlike environment of the swinging scene? The black ghetto hung bull to fuck the posh white women while her cuckold husband wanks his inadequate penis? Or is it some male ego boost to have all these women indulging in the pleasure of a bbc that they couldn't dare be seen with in the local shopping centre.

People all have their various reasons or scenario that have brought them to swinging and it's all part of the fun. What may of brought a person to swinging is not ours to pass judgment on.

I do however seem to find that black or mixed race single women are a bit scarce in clubs around the London and south east where as black single males seem to be in abundance.

It's a shame that there is a stereotypical view of all races and for that reason on black men and black women there is a perception. I've been told I'm not black enough when I was growing up, because I'm soft spoken and take lots to lose my cool. There's a similar perception of black women having attitude.

I've tasted the apple from both trees and as we all know it's individual to each person's life experience how they behave. My mum is 67 and says she'd love a nice white guy now so even though she reads the bible everyday, she has labelled black men with a certain brush from her experiences.

I personally couldn't care less. If a woman isn't interested in me for the basis of my colour, black, white or purple. I wish her good luck. Wouldn't want a relationship with anyone like that anyway!

"It's a shame that there is a stereotypical view of all races and for that reason on black men and black women there is a perception. I've been told I'm not black enough when I was growing up, because I'm soft spoken and take lots to lose my cool. There's a similar perception of black women having attitude.

I've tasted the apple from both trees and as we all know it's individual to each person's life experience how they behave. My mum is 67 and says she'd love a nice white guy now so even though she reads the bible everyday, she has labelled black men with a certain brush from her experiences.

I personally couldn't care less. If a woman isn't interested in me for the basis of my colour, black, white or purple. I wish her good luck. Wouldn't want a relationship with anyone like that anyway!"

knowone is forcing you to click on them if you dont like then dont clik simples

By *eachedCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Hmmmm.....I could add more fuel to the fire but I wont.

Ok OP you seem like a nice guy attractive and if I lived in London id want to ride you!

Im a black woman part of a couple and he s white. My preference no one else s. My past experience of black guys has been good/bad as with all races!!!

I am attracted to the man colour comes second. In the main on here fabbers s are looking for sexual variety and spice. As am I.

Brighton - even Hove!

I wish there were more bisexual black people. There doesn't seem to be many.

By *sianmale89Man  over a year ago

Stockport

"I've come across a HELL OF A LOT of profiles by black women that hate/have no interest in Black men.

Are there any black women on here that like Black men?

If so… speak up lol

FYI I love and adore Black women x"

there are always some who are interested so you're best choice is to keep looking till you find/come across one really just keep it at it and all shall prevail .

By *olarfoxMan  over a year ago

North Cambs

There are also a hell of a lot of white women on here who are not interested in going with white guys...

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I wish there were more bisexual black people. There doesn't seem to be many. "

oh there are Steve..

Brighton - even Hove!

"I wish there were more bisexual black people. There doesn't seem to be many.

oh there are Steve..

"

Thanks. Must be me, then

in Lancashire

"There are also a hell of a lot of white women on here who are not interested in going with white guys... "

So?

your preference is for straight people and some women prefer 'guys of colour'..

concentrate on those who match your preferences maybe..

Edinburgh

oh there are Steve..

Thanks. Must be me, then "

Maybe if you pulled your pants up it would help?

in Lancashire

oh there are Steve..

Thanks. Must be me, then "

i doubt that..

"I myself have little preference on skin colour or nationality of people who I play with, rather looking more at the personality and if we have an attraction rather than the frill or contrast of a skin tone. After all we are all but just one nation under a groove and arseholes come in all shapes and shades.

Personally, I find the whole BBC part of the scene to be not much more than a niche market where both sexes who attend these events are seen as an exotic attraction for people who possibly wouldn't dare consider interracial dating in the "real world".

Do people attend these events to act out their fantasy in the dreamlike environment of the swinging scene? The black ghetto hung bull to fuck the posh white women while her cuckold husband wanks his inadequate penis? Or is it some male ego boost to have all these women indulging in the pleasure of a bbc that they couldn't dare be seen with in the local shopping centre.

People all have their various reasons or scenario that have brought them to swinging and it's all part of the fun. What may of brought a person to swinging is not ours to pass judgment on.

I do however seem to find that black or mixed race single women are a bit scarce in clubs around the London and south east where as black single males seem to be in abundance. "

I can't speak for the white couples that attend these events, but in my case, I only date black guys in the vanilla world too...so its not an exotic adventure for me, just what totally floats my boat.

"I myself have little preference on skin colour or nationality of people who I play with, rather looking more at the personality and if we have an attraction rather than the frill or contrast of a skin tone. After all we are all but just one nation under a groove and arseholes come in all shapes and shades.

I do however seem to find that black or mixed race single women are a bit scarce in clubs around the London and south east where as black single males seem to be in abundance.

I can't speak for the white couples that attend these events, but in my case, I only date black guys in the vanilla world too...so its not an exotic adventure for me, just what totally floats my boat. "

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I understand the OP. As a black man on here lets just say I get a less than favourable response from black women than I do from any other race of women on Fab."

I was married to a good, decent, honest, hardworking black man. He is the father of my children.

This for me is fantasy, and my fantasy was submissive white men. For me, not playing with a black man is not a reflection on them. I doubt there are many black men that would let me Roger them with a massive dildo covered in wasabi!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"How is this thread making black women seem racist!! So hang on a minute, I as a black woman have had sex with men who are not black, does that make me a sell out, it certainly does not...

It's not about playing the race card, OP raised an issue which occurs on Fab and invited a debate / discussion on said topic."

There are a fair number of all black parties now ( I.e. Parties where there are no white women and no white men) just black men and women. You might find one or two Asian men or women there though. What you will also find is that not many of the black women who attend these parties are on fabs so you have to know who to contact.

By *ery curious maleMan  over a year ago

Bishop Auckland

Definitely I am from London originally and had a couple of relationships with black ladies and neither of them or most of their black girlfriends would go out with black guys. When I asked why the usual answer was a lack of respect for women. Personally I think that is a big issue with a lot of white men too and it's a bit of a stereo type

"I understand the OP. As a black man on here lets just say I get a less than favourable response from black women than I do from any other race of women on Fab.

I was married to a good, decent, honest, hardworking black man. He is the father of my children.

This for me is fantasy, and my fantasy was submissive white men. For me, not playing with a black man is not a reflection on them. I doubt there are many black men that would let me Roger them with a massive dildo covered in wasabi! "

Wtf?! Someone lets you do that to them? Is it even legal. My eyes are watering just thinking about it. Ouch ouch ouch

What issue and why?

By *ingle Beds LassWoman  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

I bet I'm blueerrrr than you. "

Bloody Smurfs get everywhere!!!!

[Removed by poster at 12/10/15 20:04:53]

Man asks serious question ! Then you get the same knobs hijacking the thread !!

Man asks serious question ! Then you get the same knobs that keep hijacking the thread !! GET A GRIP

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

I can't speak for the white couples that attend these events, but in my case, I only date black guys in the vanilla world too...so its not an exotic adventure for me, just what totally floats my boat. "

Interesting comment - and I do hope this does not take it off topic but I have to respond as a white woman who lived in the 'ghettos' of East LA (not post though, sorry), married a black guy (recovering heroine addict, but hey ho, if you need a badge to prove if, I have it) and had three children with him. So, I only date black guys and live in the real world with them and I do find it offensive to assume that all white women have no knowledge of the black culture(s) that exist around us and that we live in. I have been called out on this before, even questioned about where I live, and it is reverse racism of the worst kind (I think) and has implications for the identity and feeling of belonging our mixed race children feel - how about confused and angry? (mine grew up in an essentially white family with a white mum fighting their battles until my partner arrived on his black stallion (oh hold on, he is a black stallion) to support me. Culturally, this is where I stand - some black men seem to want a whimpering white woman who does not argue (for whatever reason) and some want the opposite (I will let you guess which one I am). I am interested in why and how this came about - a matriarchal culture? With women at the centre holding it all together whilst the men roam (I experienced that in my married life and had no negativity towards my ex husband, just was shocked by it). What I don't like, as I can comment on that - is the strong white women I know to be strong white independent women (in fact any woman, does not have to be white) becoming a simpering damsel in front of any man because she thinks that is what he wants ... I find social norms and roles people play and think they should play fascinating but above all, I try never to lose myself in all or any of this. I frequent a few 'black male on a pedestal' parties but not really for play with black males (don't do it any more now I am with my partner, but met one to one black guys only for four years) but for social reasons and I think - about many of the people there ... its interesting, how many of us know what black men are like in the real world ... many of the women have mixed race kids, of course there are a few with their cuck hobbies, but most are normal and real and just like black men for all of what they are, above all real. Hmm, I have been using full stop too much all day .... so I am all out of them, sorry - let the debate begin, because I find it fascinating, and sorry to hijack your thread OP, but anyone who wants to is free to ignore me

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

"I understand the OP. As a black man on here lets just say I get a less than favourable response from black women than I do from any other race of women on Fab."

As a single guy (who happens to be white) I get a less than favourable response quite often from a lot of women on here (both white, black and asian)

However when I do get a good response it's normally very good so I'm really quite a happy bunny when alls said & done.

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

"I understand the OP. As a black man on here lets just say I get a less than favourable response from black women than I do from any other race of women on Fab.

This for me is fantasy, and my fantasy was submissive white men. For me, not playing with a black man is not a reflection on them. I doubt there are many black men that would let me Roger them with a massive dildo covered in wasabi! "

Are the really many white guys that would let you do that, especially the wasabi thing. OUCH!!

"There are a fair number of all black parties now ( I.e. Parties where there are no white women and no white men) just black men and women. You might find one or two Asian men or women there though. What you will also find is that not many of the black women who attend these parties are on fabs so you have to know who to contact."

Share the love.

"Man asks serious question ! Then you get the same knobs that keep hijacking the thread !! GET A GRIP "

"Man asks serious question ! Then you get the same knobs that keep hijacking the thread !! GET A GRIP

"

By *ingleswinger45Man  over a year ago

Caerphilly

Unsure if this is the right thread to post this question but are there black women out there who are interested meeting a genuine white guy such as myself? Happy to meet single females or as partner in couple. Feel free to check out my profile for proof I am a genuine guy. Prepared to travel reasonable distance to meet.

Here we go again on your mark,get set,..,RACE smh

"Unsure if this is the right thread to post this question but are there black women out there who are interested meeting a genuine white guy such as myself? Happy to meet single females or as partner in couple. Feel free to check out my profile for proof I am a genuine guy. Prepared to travel reasonable distance to meet."

As oposed to a fake white guy?

Hmm is "whiteing up" a thing?

» Add a new message to this topic