FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bi Ladies - What Makes You Want To Have Threesomes With Couples?

Bi Ladies - What Makes You Want To Have Threesomes With Couples?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orshamcouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Surrey / Sussex Border

Bi Ladies - What Makes You Want To Have Threesomes With Couples?

What are the best things about it?

What's the best experience you've had so far and why (without naming names, of course)?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't think I'll be trying it again. A few attempts made me realise that entering into a couple dynamic isn't always the most comfortable or easy thing to do, despite the idea being great.

When the chemistry is just right, I'm sure it's awesome. But I struggled, personally.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

when its good, its amazing.

Finding a couple where I click with both people, and there is mutual chemistry. I find it a privilege to be allowed to share the intimacy.

And for me - its the best of both worlds, male and female all together.

I am also incredibly lucky to have been the female of the couple and welcomed a female friend to play - and that was just as special, making sure that she felt so comfortable and happy with everything.

It can be great fun.

However, if it goes wrong, and there are tensions between the couple - it can be awful, and there have been times when I have stopped play at various stages of proceedings.

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I don't think I'll be trying it again. A few attempts made me realise that entering into a couple dynamic isn't always the most comfortable or easy thing to do, despite the idea being great.

When the chemistry is just right, I'm sure it's awesome. But I struggled, personally."

It's incredibly tricky. When it's good it's amazing but there are so many things that need to be right it's much easier to play with singles.

I would be very wary about meeting a couple now and whilst you shouldn't tar everyone with the same brush, I'd want any couple to be rock solid because if they're not, guess who gets the blame?

Playing at clubs on spur of the moment meets or arranging a threesome with two singles works better for me. It's a piece of piss for two single girls to team up and find a bloke than it is to find a couple where you want to fuck them both.

By *evon DelightCouple  over a year ago

A town in Devon

We had an amazing time with a single lady. Looking forward to that again. Xxxx

"I don't think I'll be trying it again. A few attempts made me realise that entering into a couple dynamic isn't always the most comfortable or easy thing to do, despite the idea being great.

When the chemistry is just right, I'm sure it's awesome. But I struggled, personally.

It's incredibly tricky. When it's good it's amazing but there are so many things that need to be right it's much easier to play with singles.

I would be very wary about meeting a couple now and whilst you shouldn't tar everyone with the same brush, I'd want any couple to be rock solid because if they're not, guess who gets the blame?

Playing at clubs on spur of the moment meets or arranging a threesome with two singles works better for me. It's a piece of piss for two single girls to team up and find a bloke than it is to find a couple where you want to fuck them both.

"

Totally agree with this ! I've had an offer of meeting a married couple with only fem on fem play ! Personally it's just not for me ... I think playing in a threesome with singletons is far more comfortable for me ! It's a win situation where we are all comfortable

"

Totally agree with this ! I've had an offer of meeting a married couple with only fem on fem play ! Personally it's just not for me ... I think playing in a threesome with singletons is far more comfortable for me ! It's a win situation where we are all comfortable "

I never do only fem-fem play as a threesome. That's not a threesome that's a wank-bank show for the fella, and often is a deep insecurity (in my experiences) of ladies wanting to please their partners but not wanting him to touch another woman (The negative experiences I've had have been around this kind of issue)

We have been very lucky, we met a wonderful Women and the 3 of us are very good friends! The dynamic between the 3 of us is amazing both sexually and socially xx

"

Totally agree with this ! I've had an offer of meeting a married couple with only fem on fem play ! Personally it's just not for me ... I think playing in a threesome with singletons is far more comfortable for me ! It's a win situation where we are all comfortable

I never do only fem-fem play as a threesome. That's not a threesome that's a wank-bank show for the fella, and often is a deep insecurity (in my experiences) of ladies wanting to please their partners but not wanting him to touch another woman (The negative experiences I've had have been around this kind of issue)"

My thought exactly she only plays with the fem ! The same in a foursome situation too ! I politely declined

we love a fem to play with us but its exactly that - us - we play as a 3 sum -not ever a 2 to 1 apart from the girls usually starting off the play - we like to give our ladies a lot of attention - oily massages - asking them what fantasies they have and trying to fulfill them is a lot of fun for everybody - and all of them have said yes please to more

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

The attraction is ofcourse, 'efficient use of leisure time'

Seriously, for me personally, this has only ever worked with 3 out of the 10's of couples I have met. Somewhere along the line, her jealousy starts to creep in or she feels that she is not getting enough attention from me or from him. And sometimes, I feel that I am getting just used as a second-class participant in their fantasies

But where it has worked, it has been brilliant. I still remember her calling me and asking me if I would stay with her husband in their home over the weekend whilst she is away visiting her parents who lived quite far away. She cleaned up the house top to bottom, made up the bedroom and even went as far as preparing the meals and putting these in the freezer. All he had to do was to take dinner out two hours before to thaw. Maybe she should have done that too

It's very interesting to read the above posts, as I thought it was just me having negative experiences of couples! Apart from the rare amazing times in a club, the private meets have been really crap!

From the wife laying there expecting me to do all the work whilst the husband natters away over excited, unable to get an erection and spoiling the play! To the wife being paranoid that I mustn't touch her husband at all...who is lying naked right next to me on the bed!!

Single bi fems are 'unicorns' for a reason, possibly because the couples have put us all off!!

By *ivinefoxWoman  over a year ago

Coventry

I've had fun playing with couples I've met in clubs, usually with just the women. Meeting couples online is more tricky, I've sometimes felt pressured to play and sometimes I've liked one half of the couple more than the other. I'm afraid MMF will always be my favourite thing!

By *unkysoulWoman  over a year ago

Mitcham, Surrey

This....

I am very lucky to have an amazing dynamic with a couple, but it is the exception rather than the rule. It is about all three of us and never a them and me scenario.

If I get even a tiny hint of an issue between a couple..then I wouldn't go there.

Never had the chance to play with singletons?

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

It's amusing to see that even when the OP explicitly asks to hear about the best experiences and things about having FFM threesomes with couples, the same old moans get aired.

Makes you wonder how anyone ever manages to have an amazing FFM really, doesn't it!

I've had some amazing private meets, and FFM is still my favourite, whether I am the single fem or part of the couple.

Its about making sure everyone is at ease, comfortable and happy - and that it has been agreed upfront what the boundaries are.

Its also remembering that as a single fem, it can be immensely scary to join a couple, as the couple of the female, its about making the other lady feel welcome, and for the fellas - this is often their fantasy come true, so the ladies need to stay patient with them as many boys have dreamt about this since puberty!

I regularly meet with a couple. And I like it a lot. We have a great dynamic as we are more like friends that fuck. I get on equally well with both partners and I never feel like a spare wheel. They both play with me and there's a nice chemistry between the three of us!

Reading some of these posts is really sad, actually. We have never had an ffm, but we've had mfm threesomes and have loved them.

I would personally love to invite another woman to join us sometime, especially in a club environment, but it sounds like it hasn't been fun for a lot of you.

-Courtney

"Reading some of these posts is really sad, actually. We have never had an ffm, but we've had mfm threesomes and have loved them.

I would personally love to invite another woman to join us sometime, especially in a club environment, but it sounds like it hasn't been fun for a lot of you.

-Courtney"

The majority of mine have been amazing - or I would no longer do it. In dozens of FFMs (I was lucky pre-fab, less so on fab tbh), only 3 or 4 have been a problem - 2 of which never even went beyond a social drink as it was obvious it was not right. I prefer private meets to club, but the club ones have been fine too.

"Reading some of these posts is really sad, actually. We have never had an ffm, but we've had mfm threesomes and have loved them.

-Courtney

The majority of mine have been amazing - or I would no longer do it. In dozens of FFMs (I was lucky pre-fab, less so on fab tbh), only 3 or 4 have been a problem - 2 of which never even went beyond a social drink as it was obvious it was not right. I prefer private meets to club, but the club ones have been fine too."

Yes, that is really nice to hear

-Courtney"

Courtney it must be great to have an mmf 3some with you I would bring a note pad x

-Courtney

The majority of mine have been amazing - or I would no longer do it. In dozens of FFMs (I was lucky pre-fab, less so on fab tbh), only 3 or 4 have been a problem - 2 of which never even went beyond a social drink as it was obvious it was not right. I prefer private meets to club, but the club ones have been fine too.

Yes, that is really nice to hear "

I have counted it out, over the last 20 years (God that makes me feel old)... I lived as the second female in a Ménage à Troi for almost a year (we only split when they decided to try for family) and have had well over 20 FFMs, I do not count the 2 I abandoned at a social drink in that number, and there were 2 I stopped play during for various reasons, so its a really small percentage that had issues. The majority of those I have been the single female joining in - only twice has it been with a partner of mine. My current lover would adore it to happen, but for various reasons we haven't managed it yet (distance and time being the major one as he lives in Edinburgh, I stay an hour north of Aberdeen)... I have to say, I have had way more luck off fab than on it finding FFM situations.

Edinburgh

"It's amusing to see that even when the OP explicitly asks to hear about the best experiences and things about having FFM threesomes with couples, the same old moans get aired.

Makes you wonder how anyone ever manages to have an amazing FFM really, doesn't it! "

Like I said, when it's worked it's been amazing but it hasn't always happened that way for me. It's not about the same old moans, it's about explaining how things have been and valuing discretion. There's nothing wrong with giving an opinion on an open forum and I haven't seen anyone moaning.

It's clear there are a lot of bisexual women here but they're not all meeting couples because of the issues that arise. If we don't air them, how would anyone ever figure out where they're going wrong?

Discussions like these are great because they make people feel like they're not alone with their concerns.

We have only managed it twice so far but are hoping for a third soon with a couple weve been getting to know a while. Our set up is different to some because while we are a couple he wont play at all and thats not down to me its his own choice. He suffers very low self confidence and has no wish to be seen naked by anybody else m or f. Plus the one time he did try to join in a little (as previously agreed he could) the f of that couple batted him away like a mosquito and convinced him once and for all his involvement was not required. So now hes happy to be my cameraman, my security guard call it what you will. Him being there limits our meets especially with single fems who so far we have never had a meet with despite a few leading us on pretending they were interested. But we are a couple wether he plays or not and wont be seperated for anybody. I love MFF meets its the best of both worlds but and him being there in that situation sometimes secures the f half telling her I dont want your m Ive got mine it works for us

It's just a guess but the bi lady and the couple adds up to 3 this could be the reason ,obviously you have to click that's a given

By *unkysoulWoman  over a year ago

Mitcham, Surrey

"It's amusing to see that even when the OP explicitly asks to hear about the best experiences and things about having FFM threesomes with couples, the same old moans get aired.

Makes you wonder how anyone ever manages to have an amazing FFM really, doesn't it!

Like I said, when it's worked it's been amazing but it hasn't always happened that way for me. It's not about the same old moans, it's about explaining how things have been and valuing discretion. There's nothing wrong with giving an opinion on an open forum and I haven't seen anyone moaning.

It's clear there are a lot of bisexual women here but they're not all meeting couples because of the issues that arise. If we don't air them, how would anyone ever figure out where they're going wrong?

Discussions like these are great because they make people feel like they're not alone with their concerns. "

"Bi Ladies - What Makes You Want To Have Threesomes With Couples?

What's the best experience you've had so far and why (without naming names, of course)?"

Nothing yet

What's the best experience you've had so far and why (without naming names, of course)?y

Nothing yet"

sosin I'm welling up here x

What's the best experience you've had so far and why (without naming names, of course)?y

Nothing yet sosin I'm welling up here x "

Your the only crying

I have only had a few mff threesomes but have enjoyed them immensely and that is currently top of my interests on here.

But it is difficult to find couples who seem 'right' for me as I completely agree about the dangers of getting involved and then blamed for any fall out. I did have a meet with a couple a while ago but my gut feeling told me she was only happy to do it because he wanted it, so that didn't happen.

What's the best experience you've had so far and why (without naming names, of course)?

Nothing yet"

Anything on the horizon...?? X

Nothing yet

Anything on the horizon...?? X"

Nothing planned lovely x

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"

I never do only fem-fem play as a threesome. That's not a threesome that's a wank-bank show for the fella, and often is a deep insecurity (in my experiences) of ladies wanting to please their partners but not wanting him to touch another woman (The negative experiences I've had have been around this kind of issue)"

This is my experience too. If I want fem fem play I'll just meet a fem not a couple. I know some couples may genuinely like the guy to watch but the operative part of the 'single bi fem' but is bi - if fem fem only on offer then find a lesbian, I like sex with both and why I'd want to meet a couple to satisfy both desires of mine.

Nothing yet sosin I'm welling up here x

Your the only crying "

sosin I'm soaking xx

We've had 3 FFM meets and we've always found them fun for all involved. We always prepare a guest room and tell the fem that if the night ends without any play then we won't be offended. We make the night a fun social event and always find that it takes its natural conclusion. Would love to find a more local fem that would make it possible for repeat fun

"

Been there - tried it and I'm not really inclined to do it again unless I meet a really special couple...

Threesomes often don't work well for the woman in the middle.

The dynamics are totally different if I'm with a man or with another woman, and it's just confusing and unsatisfying to try to mix them - sometimes I like wine, and sometimes I like a cup of tea, but trying both at the same time just doesn't work!

I much prefer one-on-one, then I can engage fully, enjoy myself, and please whoever I'm playing with...

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

[Removed by poster at 11/10/15 12:01:54]

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

-Courtney"

We only play in the clubs but have been fortunate enough to have an mff on rare occasions - it has always been really enjoyable for us, and if the other women are to be believed (and I think they are! ) it has been fun for them too.

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

This is interesting for me to think about, again, as I meet alone fem fem (on my single account) because it Si not for the titillation of my partner, but for me. As a single fem I never meet couples, but I am also part of a couple. I think there can be an issue between the women and it can come from either party - because we are so close as a couple and share everything, it would not be a matter of coming between us (so no jealousy issues) but more like the person may feel they are an addend, which I would not want myself, so why impose it on anyone else? When we play in clubs, we tend to play separate (both with men) as this Si what we like. More often its about neither of us being attracted to the same female (or male) to the same degree, or UST not feeling in the mood at the time. There are a couple of bi fems we are friends with and I am sure if the time and place is right, we wild play ...

Wembley

"We've had 3 FFM meets and we've always found them fun for all involved. We always prepare a guest room and tell the fem that if the night ends without any play then we won't be offended. We make the night a fun social event and always find that it takes its natural conclusion. Would love to find a more local fem that would make it possible for repeat fun"

A spare guest room is a very sensible thing to do. Although we were very good friends, I still found three in a bed to sleep not very comfortable

One couple did exactly what you do. And on occassion, I did sleep with him. I think she did not want me to get the feeling that they were the couple and I was the outsider and once the fun is over, the doors are shut and I am left out in the cold

Many couples aren't emotionally strong enough to welcome another woman and make her feel that she is part of them. Granted that care should be exercised so that they don't end up with a bunny boiler but keeping her at arm's length would not work; well, it doesn't work with me

They emigrated and I do miss them

SW London

I would be interested to know if that is why couples don't welcome another woman in ... not sure if any couples would admit that - why invite another man but not another woman. I know where we stand on that (fi we felt like it, we would, but have not had the urge), but interested to hear from other couples ... is the dynamic in couples such that inviting another man is not threatening to the man but inviting another woman in threatening to the woman?

"I would be interested to know if that is why couples don't welcome another woman in ... not sure if any couples would admit that - why invite another man but not another woman. I know where we stand on that (fi we felt like it, we would, but have not had the urge), but interested to hear from other couples ... is the dynamic in couples such that inviting another man is not threatening to the man but inviting another woman in threatening to the woman?"

I love seeing Marc with other women. It is such a turn on to see the pleasure on both sides. I'm only bi-playful so I'm more interested in seeing the dynamic between Marc and another woman than with me.

I don't understand the jealousy/threatening thing. I've never felt jealous/threatened of another woman and I haven't felt that another woman has been jealous/threatened by me.

-Courtney

"I would be interested to know if that is why couples don't welcome another woman in ... not sure if any couples would admit that - why invite another man but not another woman. I know where we stand on that (fi we felt like it, we would, but have not had the urge), but interested to hear from other couples ... is the dynamic in couples such that inviting another man is not threatening to the man but inviting another woman in threatening to the woman?"

We have invited women but most decline due to me being there but not playing. Some have gone along with the chat but ultimately gone quiet when arrangements for a meet begin or just no showed. We are always open to a lady coming for ff play but we no longer actively pursue it ourselves as it became clear it was never realisticaly going to happen. But we still love mff when a couple come and join us to play with her while he films

SW London

"I would be interested to know if that is why couples don't welcome another woman in ... not sure if any couples would admit that - why invite another man but not another woman. I know where we stand on that (fi we felt like it, we would, but have not had the urge), but interested to hear from other couples ... is the dynamic in couples such that inviting another man is not threatening to the man but inviting another woman in threatening to the woman?

We have invited women but most decline due to me being there but not playing. Some have gone along with the chat but ultimately gone quiet when arrangements for a meet begin or just no showed. We are always open to a lady coming for ff play but we no longer actively pursue it ourselves as it became clear it was never realisticaly going to happen. But we still love mff when a couple come and join us to play with her while he films "

Could you meet alone fem fem - that is what I do as black cop has no interest in being the audience

"I would be interested to know if that is why couples don't welcome another woman in ... not sure if any couples would admit that - why invite another man but not another woman. I know where we stand on that (fi we felt like it, we would, but have not had the urge), but interested to hear from other couples ... is the dynamic in couples such that inviting another man is not threatening to the man but inviting another woman in threatening to the woman?

I love seeing Marc with other women. It is such a turn on to see the pleasure on both sides. I'm only bi-playful so I'm more interested in seeing the dynamic between Marc and another woman than with me.

I don't understand the jealousy/threatening thing. I've never felt jealous/threatened of another woman and I haven't felt that another woman has been jealous/threatened by me.

-Courtney"

I take my hat off to you Courtney and any other couple that have relationships like this.

"

For me, I do FFM but only with couples I gel with...I do find too many woman out of the couple do it for the performance of her man... Not all mind, I have had great meets but I won't meet unless the female would be prepared to meet alone then it's up for discspussion as to whether the male joins in. I always ask what boundaries they have & respect them too.

We have invited women but most decline due to me being there but not playing. Some have gone along with the chat but ultimately gone quiet when arrangements for a meet begin or just no showed. We are always open to a lady coming for ff play but we no longer actively pursue it ourselves as it became clear it was never realisticaly going to happen. But we still love mff when a couple come and join us to play with her while he films

Could you meet alone fem fem - that is what I do as black cop has no interest in being the audience "

No we are a couple so if a fem wants me she meets us as a couple. I would feel I was cheating if S wasnt there. Hes not even really interested in ff play from a voyeur point of view he finds it boring to see. But I want him there otherwise Id set up a single fem profile to meet ladies.

Her

SW London

Could you meet alone fem fem - that is what I do as black cop has no interest in being the audience

No we are a couple so if a fem wants me she meets us as a couple. I would feel I was cheating if S wasnt there. Hes not even really interested in ff play from a voyeur point of view he finds it boring to see. But I want him there otherwise Id set up a single fem profile to meet ladies.

Her"

I could see this as off putting for single fems (I have a single fem account for the same thing) as Mr does not have any interest in watching me and therefore does not need to be there; likewise he has a single account for meeting men if he does not want me to be there or I don't want to be there.

Her

I could see this as off putting for single fems (I have a single fem account for the same thing) as Mr does not have any interest in watching me and therefore does not need to be there; likewise he has a single account for meeting men if he does not want me to be there or I don't want to be there.

"

I can understand it being off putting but Id rather go without than change how we play Ive no interest in playing without S. He doesnt play at all so also has no interest in playing alone.

It's interesting that fmf threads often throw up a lot of negativity, whereas mfm discussions are almost always positive in nature. We've had a number of fmf meets in the past, in clubs and privately, and can honestly say not one has been anything other than great fun for all concerned. Of course it's essential that both halves of the couple are free of issues, but this equally applies to the single woman and perhaps some are just not cut out for this type of play.

Sorry to hear that Cleo, you are obviously very lovely. Perhaps you just met the wrong couples, those unable to make you comfortable and truly a part of their play.

SW London

"It's interesting that fmf threads often throw up a lot of negativity, whereas mfm discussions are almost always positive in nature. We've had a number of fmf meets in the past, in clubs and privately, and can honestly say not one has been anything other than great fun for all concerned. Of course it's essential that both halves of the couple are free of issues, but this equally applies to the single woman and perhaps some are just not cut out for this type of play."

I think you are right with that because we have found a fair few of the single fems try to talk to Mr directly and discuss things with him, without being aware that we share everything - no all, but a significant number ...

By *apillonNoirWoman  over a year ago

There...

It's incredibly hard finding a couple where all 3 of you are attracted and get on well - and where there are no 'issues'...! I've been lucky and found married and fb couples with whom the playtime is fabulous and fulfilling for all 3 of us. I never stay over - ever. I much prefer to leave and let the memories commence

we never have people we play with sleep over - the sexy stuff is for sharing then the night and waking up together etc is for us -

Wembley

I think one can see that different couples will want a single bi-female for different reasons

Some will want 'fire-n-forget'; others will be giving some consideration to her feelings too

And conversely, some bi-women want a 'quickie' whilst others want an entire evening or a night of sharing

When each group finds the correct counterpart, all will be happy. There is no right or wrong

"It's incredibly hard finding a couple where all 3 of you are attracted and get on well - and where there are no 'issues'...! I've been lucky and found married and fb couples with whom the playtime is fabulous and fulfilling for all 3 of us. I never stay over - ever. I much prefer to leave and let the memories commence"

We're with you on the not sleeping over thing, and pretty sure the women and men we've played with felt the same. Of course, that might have been down to them being sick of the sight of us

When the chemistry is just right, I'm sure it's awesome. But I struggled, personally."

I wouldn't let afre failed attempts put you off.

My advice is, the couple would have to be totally solid. I've been with hubby for over 20 years and we're solid. We meet for a social first and take it from there.

A couple messaged us a few months back. They'd been together under a year and wanted to try 'something with others' but she wasn't sure if she'd be able to watch her man do anything , even kiss.

They, imo, weren't ready so we left well alone but, if you choose well and get on great then it will be awesome

Bristol

"It's interesting that fmf threads often throw up a lot of negativity, whereas mfm discussions are almost always positive in nature. We've had a number of fmf meets in the past, in clubs and privately, and can honestly say not one has been anything other than great fun for all concerned. Of course it's essential that both halves of the couple are free of issues, but this equally applies to the single woman and perhaps some are just not cut out for this type of play."

Yes, we notice this too.

It's quite possible that when the negativity occurs, from the perspective of the single woman involved rather than the single man, they feel more free to talk about it here?

Obviously single guys get a generally harder time in the forums, so perhaps they don't want to share their negative experiences, and as a consequence it seems disproportionate.

Have to say though that it would be lovely to hear more about the positive side of FFM. All the ones we have had have definitely been amazing for us, and from what we understand, similarly amazing for our guests too. We can't be the only ones!

There are a few single women in here who have had great times too though, so that's nice to see.

Edinburgh

I've had more good times than bad but I'm not comfortable sharing the ins and outs publicly. It's tricky because it has been said that we all do it differently. My personal view is that I want to fuck my friends. It's always worked for me so I wouldn't change that. I'm a sleepover sort, if I wanted a quickie then I'd go to a club.

I think MMFs are much simpler to fuck and go, men generally don't seem to care about being an extra within the couple dynamic whereas that would leave me feeling cold.

If you can tick all the boxes and get everything right between the three of you then it really can be epic. I've had two longish term relationships with couples and they are without doubt the most epic experiences I've had.

Sharing your thoughts and experiences is the whole point of a discussion forum. Not everyone will have had such positive experiences so it does no harm to share them if they're negative or even the aspects that you'd like to change next time. It's about balance and not everything can be rosy all the time.

My experiences have been mostly positive but one ended badly and I would hate to ever repeat that. It makes you wary, that's perfectly natural.

Bristol

Yes, of course. All of that is totally understandable.

You do get the impression though from the forums on Fab that whenever an FFM happens it is a disaster for all concerned. Now, we know that's not the case from personal experience, so from our perspective it feels a little wearing.

None of which negates anyone else's personal experience, or should put them off sharing whatever they want here.

Edinburgh

"Yes, of course. All of that is totally understandable.

You do get the impression though from the forums on Fab that whenever an FFM happens it is a disaster for all concerned. Now, we know that's not the case from personal experience, so from our perspective it feels a little wearing.

None of which negates anyone else's personal experience, or should put them off sharing whatever they want here."

Yeah it is a real shame but like everything, the bad stuff is easier to remember.

The fun to be had when you get the chemistry right is amazing and I wouldn't change any of that just because I have one bad memory. It really was the best amount of fun and the tricky but at the end no longer tarnishes my memory of the good times.

I do think it's important to share a balanced view so that people are aware of the things that can go wrong though.

The support that's there between a couple is missing for the single person and I think you're right, men do play this game very differently to women, but certainly if you're meeting the same lady over and over, the couple has a responsibility to remember there's an element of support required there. I've been super lucky, both the couples I was involved with were amazingly supportive and really did think about me as well as themselves. It's not always the way sadly.

-Courtney"

Same here! We never get jealous of each other, I don't really understand why you would unless you're not 100% into it in the first place x

"Yes, of course. All of that is totally understandable.

None of which negates anyone else's personal experience, or should put them off sharing whatever they want here."

seems people only pick up on the negatives - us and others do say each time a thread like this pops up how much of a good time we have with no issues at all

Wembley

[Removed by poster at 12/10/15 09:41:01]

Wembley

One remembers things like when she walked into one of the play rooms and poured his beer over his head for not having sought express permission for that particular, session, duration and act

She had just lost it and I just couldn't stop giggling which probably made her even crazier

Not all encounters were thaaaat bad but one cannot ever forget those. Most were not very nice; too mechanical, quick and too one-sided for my taste; like it was something on their 'bucket-list' which had to be ticked off

But when it was nice, it was very nice. Them, I met for years and we used to go out socially as well; mostly the three of us, but sometimes her and me and sometimes, him and me

What's the best experience you've had so far and why (without naming names, of course)?"

When you meet a couple who have a good solid mindset then it's really good.

You get to be completely greedy and have the best of both your bi worlds.

SW London

"One remembers things like when she walked into one of the play rooms and poured his beer over his head for not having sought express permission for that particular, session, duration and act

She had just lost it and I just couldn't stop giggling which probably made her even crazier

Not all encounters were thaaaat bad but one cannot ever forget those. Most were not very nice; too mechanical, quick and too one-sided for my taste; like it was something on their 'bucket-list' which had to be ticked off

But when it was nice, it was very nice. Them, I met for years and we used to go out socially as well; mostly the three of us, but sometimes her and me and sometimes, him and me"

The couple of examples you mentioned would have entirely put me off. When meeting as a single fem I would never meet couples because you can never be sure what game either is playing ....I am saying that as part of a couple - we have to be in one hundred per cent agreement before we play, or either one of us plays, as sometimes one feels like it but the other does not - its rare we play alone when we are out together, although we may each play solo, because we would be each be thinking about the other, that's part of being a couple, and thinking they are having fun too - our best experiences are each playing solo in view of each other ... nice (and looking forward to a repeat performance when Mr finally gets home later this week ...)

By *orshamcouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Surrey / Sussex Border

What a fascinating insight this thread has been.

Our experience of an FFM threesome together was incredible for all of us (we believe). We were all chilled and enjoyed each other.

Wembley

"One remembers things like when she walked into one of the play rooms and poured his beer over his head for not having sought express permission for that particular, session, duration and act

But when it was nice, it was very nice. Them, I met for years and we used to go out socially as well; mostly the three of us, but sometimes her and me and sometimes, him and me

The couple of examples you mentioned would have entirely put me off. When meeting as a single fem I would never meet couples because you can never be sure what game either is playing ....I am saying that as part of a couple - we have to be in one hundred per cent agreement before we play, or either one of us plays, as sometimes one feels like it but the other does not - its rare we play alone when we are out together, although we may each play solo, because we would be each be thinking about the other, that's part of being a couple, and thinking they are having fun too - our best experiences are each playing solo in view of each other ... nice (and looking forward to a repeat performance when Mr finally gets home later this week ...)

"

I have met you two more times than I can remember and always had the feeling that matters had been discussed to death before you stepped inside that club. Not all couples do that; not all couples have the experience to do that

Some just make mistakes; others are inexperienced; some are just looking for a woman to toy with a bit

It is not that men are not sensitive; some are more sensitive than women. But by-and-large, treating a woman as one would a man doesn't quite work

Whilst many couples can very easily engage in a quick one with a woman in a club, I have not come across many who could have a friends-with-benefits (oh God, how I hate that term; makes me feel cheap) type of an arrangement with a single woman

But obviously the above is not what everyone seeks. Some women do want the brief encounter in a club with a couple. I guess that is why Saturday evenings are for couples and single women only and I guess that is why I make every effort to avoid going to clubs on Saturday evenings but don’t really have much of a choice as my leisure time is mostly on Saturday evenings

I don't think that I will meet the type of couple I am looking for again. But I have been able to recreate something very similar with a girlfriend. Instead of looking for a couple, we get together and look for a guy instead; infinitely easier and drama-free

SW London

I have met you two more times than I can remember and always had the feeling that matters had been discussed to death before you stepped inside that club. Not all couples do that; not all couples have the experience to do that

Some just make mistakes; others are inexperienced; some are just looking for a woman to toy with a bit

It is not that men are not sensitive; some are more sensitive than women. But by-and-large, treating a woman as one would a man doesn't quite work

Whilst many couples can very easily engage in a quick one with a woman in a club, I have not come across many who could have a friends-with-benefits (oh God, how I hate that term; makes me feel cheap) type of an arrangement with a single woman

But obviously the above is not what everyone seeks. Some women do want the brief encounter in a club with a couple. I guess that is why Saturday evenings are for couples and single women only and I guess that is why I make every effort to avoid going to clubs on Saturday evenings but don’t really have much of a choice as my leisure time is mostly on Saturday evenings

I don't think that I will meet the type of couple I am looking for again. But I have been able to recreate something very similar with a girlfriend. Instead of looking for a couple, we get together and look for a guy instead; infinitely easier and drama-free "

So interesting to see how someone sees us or me, or him - I think the thing is we know what each other likes, both in terms of preference and what they like to see the other doing - but there is always the leftover of the day, work, kids etc - which is a real pain and for me, it takes me a good while to unwind and by then its three am and most people have gone ....

» Add a new message to this topic