FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Smoking, PVC and lipstick

Smoking, PVC and lipstick

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exypvcx OP   Couple  over a year ago

Harlow

Any couples on here love the female smoking, while wearing bright red, or pink, lipstick and wearing PVC. I also love Rob to smoke and sometimes wear my lipstick while smoking. If there are any couples, or single females, that also love this then keen to chat and swap pics, even better .. Meet

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nigmatistMan  over a year ago

Rowlands Gill

I have a serious smoking fetish,it does turn me on to see an attractive woman smoking, (not roll ups or cigars though.)The lipstick does give an added bonus and as for the PVC, bring it on! Leather too. Anything see through. Anything tight and shiny.

O dear, I'm coming over all unnecessary!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

im not a smoker and he doesnt like people smoking. so its everythin but that from us. think its such a turn off

"Any couples on here love the female smoking, while wearing bright red, or pink, lipstick and wearing PVC. I also love Rob to smoke and sometimes wear my lipstick while smoking. If there are any couples, or single females, that also love this then keen to chat and swap pics, even better .. Meet"
we luv it, hubby esp likes it wen I'm wearing pink hold ups and pink lipstick and heavy slutty make up and smoking!!! Drives him wild ,

Nice pics x

Any guys out there or couples with a smoking fetish for CD's TV's Xdressers? Im a bi CD who loves smoking for men. Especially in leather and men in leather. Drop a message if interested x

"Any couples on here love the female smoking, while wearing bright red, or pink, lipstick and wearing PVC. I also love Rob to smoke and sometimes wear my lipstick while smoking. If there are any couples, or single females, that also love this then keen to chat and swap pics, even better .. Meet we luv it, hubby esp likes it wen I'm wearing pink hold ups and pink lipstick and heavy slutty make up and smoking!!! Drives him wild , "
sound hot !

I have a huge smoking fetish, including forced smoking and breath play surrounding smoking. I don't have any pvc or latex but I do wear lots of vampy lipstick shades and gothic make up. In my younger days I was a smoking webcam girl.

I love this. I smoke wear PVC and usually wear red or bright pink lippy.

"I love this. I smoke wear PVC and usually wear red or bright pink lippy. "
I'm liking this thread

"Any couples on here love the female smoking, while wearing bright red, or pink, lipstick and wearing PVC. I also love Rob to smoke and sometimes wear my lipstick while smoking. If there are any couples, or single females, that also love this then keen to chat and swap pics, even better .. Meet"

Does it get any better ? To me . no ! Wow

wow would love a smokey blowjob

Red or dark coloured lipstick x had smokey bjs and although a non smoker myself they are amazing

By *ilver Bra.sCouple  over a year ago

Aberdare

"Any couples on here love the female smoking, while wearing bright red, or pink, lipstick and wearing PVC. I also love Rob to smoke and sometimes wear my lipstick while smoking. If there are any couples, or single females, that also love this then keen to chat and swap pics, even better .. Meet we luv it, hubby esp likes it wen I'm wearing pink hold ups and pink lipstick and heavy slutty make up and smoking!!! Drives him wild , "

By *alibra57Man  over a year ago

Southampton

Absolute perfection

» Add a new message to this topic