FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cut or Uncut cock

Cut or Uncut cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ft4TallGuy OP   Man  over a year ago

London and Amsterdam

Am uncut, but does that make me even modre popular or not?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Uncut myself not keen on hacked knobs

By *inzi LTV/TS  over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

Cut

Cocks of course vary enormously. Many people think an uncut cock has a sock hanging over the end of it. In fact if you have a look at my pics,i am actually uncut and yet when my cock is limp, the head is still fully exposed and no hangover. I will say that i dont think cocks should be cut unless or genuine medical reasons and the brutalising of baby boys for cultural and religious reasons should be made a criminal offence in the same way as it is for FGM.

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

uncut

I've had nine sexual partners. Four of them have had tight foreskins, which in a couple of cases severely hindered and blighted their sex life.

My husband tears a little and bleeds whenever we have sex, but still won't go under the knife.

I have two sons and I WISH I'd had them circumcised at birth and not listened to arrogant scaremongering idiots who call it brutalisation.

Cut is so civilised and so clean. Not saying that uncut is dirty AT ALL. But lets not forget the massively lower incidence of cervical cancer in countries where all boys are cut.

"I've had nine sexual partners. Four of them have had tight foreskins, which in a couple of cases severely hindered and blighted their sex life.

My husband tears a little and bleeds whenever we have sex, but still won't go under the knife.

I have two sons and I WISH I'd had them circumcised at birth and not listened to arrogant scaremongering idiots who call it brutalisation.

Cut is so civilised and so clean. Not saying that uncut is dirty AT ALL. But lets not forget the massively lower incidence of cervical cancer in countries where all boys are cut."

Do your two sons have any issues with their foreskins?

"I've had nine sexual partners. Four of them have had tight foreskins, which in a couple of cases severely hindered and blighted their sex life.

Cut is so civilised and so clean. Not saying that uncut is dirty AT ALL. But lets not forget the massively lower incidence of cervical cancer in countries where all boys are cut."

I don't think it's your right at all to consent your child for an elective surgical procedure which is not without risk if there is no medical reason for it!! There is a risk of death associated with general anaesthetic alone. Now let's not forget the largest sump for HPV (virus linked to cervical cancer) it's not underneath the foreskin but the female vagina! Hence the call for males to be vaccinated against HPV also as it is linked to nasopharyngeal and oral cancers also due to oral sex.

Prefer uncut to be honest...love bringing up the foreskin n swirling my tongue inside

Have only ever met one cut guy, he literally had no movement in his skin n had to use loads of lube when playing with him

I'm cut and it seems to me that a lot of women haven't come across that many

I'm cut.

If you're looking at this from a purely health issue, the general concencus is that being circumcised is an advantage. The risk of penile cancer is reduced as is the risk of an STI or HPV. Having said that, I would never have elected for my son to have a circumcision but he was circumcised through necessity when he was 19.

Uncut.

Claire

XX

"Prefer uncut to be honest...love bringing up the foreskin n swirling my tongue inside "

Oh my......so rude!

"Prefer uncut to be honest...love bringing up the foreskin n swirling my tongue inside

Oh my......so rude!"

I thought it used to be the received wisdom and advice that mothers would gently ease little boys foreskin back from an early age so that it didnt suddenly become a problem when he had erections?

I'm cut for medical reasons

By *octor TCMan  over a year ago

manchester

I'm cut and most girls do prefer it this way I've found. Cleaner etc also I seen a study in Africa as to why villages next to each other had HIV and the next village didn't. Well it's the foreskin that traps disease and allows it a starting point into the body. Obviously there are other factors but 70%infection rate vs 5% speaks volumes!

Most girls and their bloody mothers when taking about my cock at a bbq prefer cut. Rather embarrassing to sit with 3 genrations of your partners family and talk about your cock and not having a foreskin haha all good fun and embarrassment is only temporary before the pleasure normally

"I'm cut and most girls do prefer it this way I've found. Cleaner etc also I seen a study in Africa as to why villages next to each other had HIV and the next village didn't. Well it's the foreskin that traps disease and allows it a starting point into the body. Obviously there are other factors but 70%infection rate vs 5% speaks volumes!

Most girls and their bloody mothers when

taking about my cock at a bbq prefer cut. Rather embarrassing to sit with 3 genrations of your partners family and talk about your cock and not having a foreskin haha all good fun and embarrassment is only temporary before the pleasure normally "

Seriously as a healthcare professional can I ask you not to spout utter crap regarding foreskins and HIV rates on here!!

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Uncut

"Am uncut, but does that make me even modre popular or not? "

I refer the honourable member to the answer I have given many times before.

"I'm cut and most girls do prefer it this way I've found. Cleaner etc also I seen a study in Africa as to why villages next to each other had HIV and the next village didn't. Well it's the foreskin that traps disease and allows it a starting point into the body. Obviously there are other factors but 70%infection rate vs 5% speaks volumes!

Most girls and their bloody mothers when

taking about my cock at a bbq prefer cut. Rather embarrassing to sit with 3 genrations of your partners family and talk about your cock and not having a foreskin haha all good fun and embarrassment is only temporary before the pleasure normally

Seriously as a healthcare professional can I ask you not to spout utter crap regarding foreskins and HIV rates on here!! "

I know. While there is some small correlation between the two, the fact is that just wearing a condom eclipses circumsicion in terms of protection. Plus the foreskin acts as a natural lubricant and has millions of nerve endings.

Circumcision for medical, religious or personal reasons is fine. Just don't go and start thinking it's more clean like 19th century puritans and John Harvey Kellogg would have you believe.

I am uncut & love all uncut cocks

I am uncut, but usually foreskin is rolled back so looks cut, never need lube as I have always loads of pre-cum, never had any complaints, and as for being clean, I am a squeeky clean as any cut guy.

Uncut for me.

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Mmmmmm!

Male genital mutilation!

Can you expand on the link between cervical cancer and uncut dicks please? Genuinely interested.

Most girls and their bloody mothers when taking about my cock at a bbq prefer cut. Rather embarrassing to sit with 3 genrations of your partners family and talk about your cock and not having a foreskin haha all good fun and embarrassment is only temporary before the pleasure normally "

Forgive me if i am wrong, but i dont think you can wash off HIV.

By *cottybhoyMan  over a year ago

falkirk

I am uncut - though my pics suggest differently

I should have added, im uncut.

Cut is so civilised and so clean. Not saying that uncut is dirty AT ALL. But lets not forget the massively lower incidence of cervical cancer in countries where all boys are cut.

Can you expand on the link between cervical cancer and uncut dicks please? Genuinely interested. "

Just have a look at this. It's a bit of a leading assumption.

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/whats-the-deal-with-male-circumcision-and-female-cervical-cancer/

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

[Removed by poster at 07/10/15 12:44:54]

Herts

Not a fan of cut cocks (but won't turn a guy down just for having one.

I just find them to be so coarse and difficult to wank and I don't find them attractive to look at

cut myself wishing I had a froskin,love sliding them back.

"Prefer uncut to be honest...love bringing up the foreskin n swirling my tongue inside

Oh my......so rude!

I thought it used to be the received wisdom and advice that mothers would gently ease little boys foreskin back from an early age so that it didnt suddenly become a problem when he had erections?"

Eh? My god i would never have done that to my lad, i know some mums do when their boys are little as advised by dr or nurse, my lad now grown up and doesn't have any problems i'm aware of by me not pulling his foreskin back when he was little.

Oh my......so rude!"

Why is it rude...or do you mean rude as in pleasure? I know a few guys that love having this in oral play

Civilised???

And if its "so clean", that can only be in relation to something that isn't, and by that you knowingly or not are referring to an uncircumcised one.

I'd rather take my chances with an uncut one that's been manually cleaned, rather than an uncut one who's owner thinks soap and water isn't as important.

Foreskins have a function. Unless they are not functioning, leave them alone.

By *laire4UWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I prefer uncut

"I prefer uncut"

what about bananans lol

cut mmm

By *laire4UWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"I prefer uncut

what about bananans lol"

there are good when hungry after being naughty

"I prefer uncut

what about bananans lol there are good when hungry after being naughty "

only time ive ever eaten one lol

Oooh! Hmmmm? Think I need to try a few more of each before I choose

Herts

"I prefer uncut

what about bananans lol

they are good when hungry after being naughty "

I prefer a kebab.

Oh my......so rude!

Why is it rude...or do you mean rude as in pleasure? I know a few guys that love having this in oral play"

Rude as in pleasure, sounds good to me!

In my limited experience I prefer the look of cut... but it's in no way a deal breaker. Just an added bonus.

"Male genital mutilation! "
That's what I was thinking too ... just didn't want to be the one to light the touchpaper.

My mother taught me to retract my foreskin to keep it clean and so it would stretch. She said it was important to make sure it went back before I knew what it was for. Now I wash it every day.....as fast as I can

"My mother taught me to retract my foreskin to keep it clean and so it would stretch. She said it was important to make sure it went back before I knew what it was for. Now I wash it every day.....as fast as I can"

There you go then,,i rest my case. t used to be motherly advice to young boys...does it happen now in the rising era of unfit mothers and if not, is that a possible contributing factor in a rise, if any, of penile issues such as tight foreskins,infections, lack of hygiene etc..

Herts

"I thought it used to be the received wisdom and advice that mothers would gently ease little boys foreskin back from an early age so that it didnt suddenly become a problem when he had erections?"

I have never been advised of this but have done so from the start with my little boy as I thought it was common sense (not neccessarily to stretch it, but to at least pull it back to clean it).

I'm amazed at how many people don't though.

[Removed by poster at 10/10/15 09:22:39]

Oh my......so rude!"

I love this too xx

By *ensualflingMan  over a year ago

SW

Uncut...... Quite happy with him so I won't be making any changes! X

By *onnie55Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

Cut when I was a young baby for medical reasons.. So never known life with a foreskin! Easier to keep clean and hygienic without one, I would have thought..

manchester

"Cocks of course vary enormously. Many people think an uncut cock has a sock hanging over the end of it. In fact if you have a look at my pics,i am actually uncut and yet when my cock is limp, the head is still fully exposed and no hangover. I will say that i dont think cocks should be cut unless or genuine medical reasons and the brutalising of baby boys for cultural and religious reasons should be made a criminal offence in the same way as it is for FGM."

Nearly ever girl, her mum and grand ma have all preferred cut.. rather embarrassing BBQ conversations about do tend to make me feel slightly embarrassed when 3 generations of the family are all discussing the pros and cons of my cut cock..

Side note FGM is nothing like anything else. The main aim is to remove the clit. Which removes the females desire and pleasure of having sex. It is seen that women should only have sex for children and for the pleasure of males and not their own...

My cock uncut

Uncut here

manchester

http://www.nature.com/news/aids-prevention-africa-s-circumcision-challenge-1.14156

Seen a documentary years ago about why two villages in Africa had massively different rates of HIV infection/contraction...

One village had mostly circumcised and this was leading to a reduction in HIV contraction by up to 40%

Cut...but only happened 2 years ago, so lived with both. Prefer it now tbh, cleaner, no loss of sensation, and from my own experience of having before and after pictures, looks better (womens words, not mine).

» Add a new message to this topic