FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Are facials disrespectful?

Are facials disrespectful?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I love facials. They are hands down my favourite thing when having sex. Nothing sexier than a woman's face looking like a painter's radio.

Are they in some way demeaning or disrespectful to the person receiving it though?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Actually I believe that in true bukkake it is meant to be almost a humiliation thing.... ( don't quote me on it as it came from the internet lol )

However for women I know myself included its empowering and hugely arousing ... So do not find it degrading in the slightest x

"I love facials. They are hands down my favourite thing when having sex. Nothing sexier than a woman's face looking like a painter's radio.

Are they in some way demeaning or disrespectful to the person receiving it though?"

Only if the recipient doesn't want one .

Sabrina loves them and there's nothing disrespectful about that .

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Actually I believe that in true bukkake it is meant to be almost a humiliation thing.... ( don't quote me on it as it came from the internet lol )

However for women I know myself included its empowering and hugely arousing ... So do not find it degrading in the slightest x "

Yeah I've read the stuff about bukkake being originally a shameful thing... There's an aspect of dominant and submissive going on, a woman on her knees being spunked on... god I'm getting horny typing this now.

Empowering how exactly? Not sure I know what ya mean?

mmmm, thats interesting I can't stand cum on my face. body / pussy if covered over bum down throat yeah. But not face! But then I'm a Domme, so that makes sense. Humiliation ect I can't wont do.

My favourite thing! Makes me feel very very naughty

If they're not expecting it...yes..

i mean if you wander into a takeaway and they ask "anything else love"........

"Actually I believe that in true bukkake it is meant to be almost a humiliation thing.... ( don't quote me on it as it came from the internet lol )

However for women I know myself included its empowering and hugely arousing ... So do not find it degrading in the slightest x

Yeah I've read the stuff about bukkake being originally a shameful thing... There's an aspect of dominant and submissive going on, a woman on her knees being spunked on... god I'm getting horny typing this now.

Empowering how exactly? Not sure I know what ya mean?"

To look up and see the guy really wanting to cover you... To tell him that you want it and you want it now... To see his body respond to your requests and then feel the cum. I do not find it submissive at all. X

"I love facials. They are hands down my favourite thing when having sex. Nothing sexier than a woman's face looking like a painter's radio.

Are they in some way demeaning or disrespectful to the person receiving it though?"

I love 'em!! So sexy when a lady wants it all over their face, there's definitely a connection from it!

I don't like them, but it's personal choice, I'd def ask if the lady wanted one or not first though

Rach x

"I don't like them, but it's personal choice, I'd def ask if the lady wanted one or not first though

Rach x"

Always ask, not a nice thing at all if the receiver doesn't want it!

Me like!

There's nothing hornier than a sexy woman telling you to cover her face after a good fucking session...

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Not for me,anywhere apart from the face is good

If not wanted yes ,very

if asked for by the lady then no n believe me some ladies love em

Like anything else sexually ,what one would hate another would love

Provided I'm insanely attracted to the guy I'm fucking, there is nowhere I don't want his cum. Is that filth!

"Provided I'm insanely attracted to the guy I'm fucking, there is nowhere I don't want his cum. Is that filth! "

Be amazing thou with you

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I hate it!

Anyone cums over me after I have said that I detest it (I always tell him before play starts what I won't do) runs the risk of a testicle injury

I love them, they so rude and make me feel so slutty recieving one that I love it.

X

I enjoy facials. Depends on my mood and the situation.

-Courtney

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

There are some women who think it's disrespectful not to give them facials. But they are women who have made it clear that's what they want to receive.

It's basically disrespectful to ignore what someone says they want to enjoy sexually, and do what you like without any consideration for them.

No

No. They are horny as fuck!

If somebody says not to come on their face and you did anyway I'd say that's pretty disrespectful, other wise crack on

By *sianmale89Man  over a year ago

Stockport

I suppose it comes down to the individual and whether or not they like/are up for receiving one off their sexual partner..

I've never given a woman a facial before, But I do sometimes wonder what it would be like as I would have to be pretty horny to do it....

would be hotter and I would be even more turned on if she was rimming me nice and deeply before hand then I would just turn around and deliver to her face a big creamy load mmmmm.....

» Add a new message to this topic