FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > If Carlsberg did cuckolding themed parties..

If Carlsberg did cuckolding themed parties..

By *ocoTemptation OP   Man  over a year ago

london

So many guys say they are Bulls and so many couples say that they are into cuckolding. So with that in mind I do sometimes wonder...what would the ultimate cuckolding party be like in which everyone went home exhausted and happy.

I'm sure everyone will have ideas of their own but some aspects will probably be virtully universal. With that in mind and partly with inspiration for others I have decided to finally put the wheels in motion to make something happen.

I did mention this theme in a previous posting some months ago but at that point I had only acquainted myself with couples into cuckolding. I am now at a point where I feel I also know enough Bulls with interests similar to mine to create something interesting.

As mentioned before this will not be a commercial exercise but a very discreet gathering of like minded people where the desire to cuckold and be cuckolded can be expressed freely and without inhibition.

As this concept develops and opportunities to meet are confirmed I will be updating the forums accordingly.

For more regular updates and your more discreet enquiries please feel free to contact me on my newly created intimate cuckold party concept profile. The Fab ID being....

PureBullnCuckolding

Hope you like my tongue in cheek profile name

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic