FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Straight men???

Straight men???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *k8ktt OP   Man  over a year ago

Wickford

Hello all, my profile states that I am orally-bi. Can someone please tell me why I get messages from men with "straight" in their profile who are looking for a good BJ, why don't they just admit they are bi???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

we find they are only bi if they push back..

seriously its a bit like smokers and people who lie about their age ..connie x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had a message from a 'straight' guy asking if I wanted a bj, I replied "but your profile says you're straight??". He replied back with a wink "so does yours!"

Yeah, that's because I am!

There are also the guys that think that they're still straight if it's a TV they're fucking, like make up and a dress on a guy makes it 'straight'.

To be honest I don't care (and it really, really doesn't matter!) if someone's straight, gay, bi or whatever - but at least be honest about it!

If only there was an answer for this

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

because sexuality is fluid and it is situational and it is on a spectrum and other piles of pish like that......

have sex with both genders..... Bi

Maybe their embarrassed?

"Hello all, my profile states that I am orally-bi. Can someone please tell me why I get messages from men with "straight" in their profile who are looking for a good BJ, why don't they just admit they are bi???"

Because whilst it seems to be universally accepted on fab that it's ok for women to be bi - much preferred in fact - many of those who want and appreciate bi women feel completely differently about bi men and refuse to meet them - even though many are willing and able to 'play straight' with other men!

Therefore many men will pretend to be straight to avoid being rejected by these women and couples!

It's just one of life's many inconsistencies!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Hello all, my profile states that I am orally-bi. Can someone please tell me why I get messages from men with "straight" in their profile who are looking for a good BJ, why don't they just admit they are bi???

Because whilst it seems to be universally accepted on fab that it's ok for women to be bi - much preferred in fact - many of those who want and appreciate bi women feel completely differently about bi men and refuse to meet them - even though many are willing and able to 'play straight' with other men!

Therefore many men will pretend to be straight to avoid being rejected by these women and couples!

It's just one of life's many inconsistencies! "

An attitude that loses them meets with couples who like bi men!

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

We do not meet men who say they are straight on their profiles but then claim to be bi when messaging us - we assume they are pretending to be bi - or they don't have the guts to say they are - so what, if you miss out on some meets with small-minded people who won't meet bi men.

By *ing_ArserMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Why do people get so hung up on labels.

If not interested, just say no

No need to over analyse -

"he contacted a guy but his profile says straight, he must be blah blah blah, etc".

Life's too short for all this detective work, just say no and move on

"Hello all, my profile states that I am orally-bi. Can someone please tell me why I get messages from men with "straight" in their profile who are looking for a good BJ, why don't they just admit they are bi???"

Over half the guys that contact me. Have straight on their profile

If your meeting me you're not straight.lol

Claire

XX

"Hello all, my profile states that I am orally-bi. Can someone please tell me why I get messages from men with "straight" in their profile who are looking for a good BJ, why don't they just admit they are bi???

An attitude that loses them meets with couples who like bi men! "

Very true

Am bi and its hard to admit.

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

An attitude that loses them meets with couples who like bi men!

Very true

Am bi and its hard to admit."

Well, you just admitted it, so it can't be that difficult!

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I like bi guys and I get messages from straight guys who turn out to be bi.

They say it is because they worry people will be put off them.

I've had bi women be very nasty when I admitted I was bi

I have no idea either. I've had more messages from guys asking to wank me, suck me off or even if I'd consider a threesome with a TV. Yet they say they are straight. It really makes me laugh

By *ransGuyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cardiff

Because some people seem to have issues with bi men, so they lie about their sexuality to try not to put people off meeting them.

Most of the guys who contact me are "straight". I tend to ignore it in profiles now or else I'd never meet anyone.

By *im himCouple (MM)  over a year ago

bedworth

"I had a message from a 'straight' guy asking if I wanted a bj, I replied "but your profile says you're straight??". He replied back with a wink "so does yours!"

Yeah, that's because I am!

There are also the guys that think that they're still straight if it's a TV they're fucking, like make up and a dress on a guy makes it 'straight'.

To be honest I don't care (and it really, really doesn't matter!) if someone's straight, gay, bi or whatever - but at least be honest about it! "

Spot on

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"because sexuality is fluid and it is situational and it is on a spectrum and other piles of pish like that......

have sex with both genders..... Bi "

For YOU sexuality is fluid. For many men it definitely is not. This doesn't mean they are anti-gay or anti - bi in any way shape or form. It simply means that it is not part of their sex life, just as bondage, pain or piss isn't for many. As a previous contributor to this thread has said - it doesn't matter what you are just be honest.

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

A lot of guys on Fab think that straight on a profile means that you're willing to bend a little, so to speak. In my case straight actually means straight! It doesn't stop guys asking for blowjobs etc. Or telling me 'it's only a handjob, that doesn't make you bi!'. Straight on Fab seems to mean many different things

Why should anyone admit or subscribe to anything? Why should anyone wear a badge that says gay,str8,bi or whatever? Those guys are probably just so desperate for sexaul stimulation due to the vast number of unavailable fake females on here that they will take whatever they can get.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

They are bi, but if they put it in their profile they won't get as many meets from women.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"because sexuality is fluid and it is situational and it is on a spectrum and other piles of pish like that......

have sex with both genders..... Bi

For YOU sexuality is fluid. For many men it definitely is not. This doesn't mean they are anti-gay or anti - bi in any way shape or form. It simply means that it is not part of their sex life, just as bondage, pain or piss isn't for many. As a previous contributor to this thread has said - it doesn't matter what you are just be honest."

I said that was pish......

"Hello all, my profile states that I am orally-bi. Can someone please tell me why I get messages from men with "straight" in their profile who are looking for a good BJ, why don't they just admit they are bi?

"

like you maybe he's just "Orally-bi". ???

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

If you don't want to be contacted by guys, filter them out - that way you won't have to question their sexuality or how they able themselves.

By *ery curious maleMan  over a year ago

Bishop Auckland

As has been said putting bi on your profile seems to put a lot of women and couples off.

Then again how many single guys profiles say straight but they have veris from men !

» Add a new message to this topic