FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > I hate pointless messages!

I hate pointless messages!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I just don't understand why you would bother messaging someone if you've got nothing more interesting on your mind than "How's u" or "U ok"

They just make me think whoever sends them must be either dull and unimaginative or really lazy, or possibly a bit of both!

Anyone else find these boring and annoying? Make some fucking effort! Maybe it's because so few bother to read profiles and so many are here to just chat. Very boring, tedious and unimaginative chats....

Or maybe I'm just a grumpy horrible git? Haha!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Most people delete messages or just don't reply. Why spend time on a mail for it to be ignored?

"Hi"

If it gets a response...

Write a decent mail and have a chat.

I can sort of understand why people do just brief messages. If you've spent time writing a message and keeping it poignant to their profile for it just to be ignored/delted then you are bound to get frustrated and just go for the short hi how are you sort of thing

My hate at the minute is people who copy and paste messages badly. Maybe they should actually check it before they send it

"I just don't understand why you would bother messaging someone if you've got nothing more interesting on your mind than "How's u" or "U ok"

"

I don't understand why people have graphically sexualised profile names either

Maybe because it works for some and not others, you know, similar to the one line messages

But maybe I'm just a grumpy git too

Just a continuous good morning /good evening every time someone messages me becomes boring x

"My hate at the minute is people who copy and paste messages badly. Maybe they should actually check it before they send it "

I think, if you're serious about having someone respond you need to make the message unique and relevant with some stupid humour thrown in too.

It works fine for me - but I'm a man of many (usually sarcastic) words!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I just don't understand why you would bother messaging someone if you've got nothing more interesting on your mind than "How's u" or "U ok"

They just make me think whoever sends them must be either dull and unimaginative or really lazy, or possibly a bit of both!

Anyone else find these boring and annoying? Make some fucking effort! Maybe it's because so few bother to read profiles and so many are here to just chat. Very boring, tedious and unimaginative chats....

Or maybe I'm just a grumpy horrible git? Haha! "

Some of what you say is true. I'll leave it to you to decide what

By *p4funCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

A mail box of "hi" "how's things" and "what you doing" is a little annoying to be honest

"My hate at the minute is people who copy and paste messages badly. Maybe they should actually check it before they send it "
But Penny this environment is a woman's world? Send a well thought out message for it to be binned without recourse is soul destroying that is if you believe the men of fab have souls?

A good copy and paste message with elements in the prose that are interchangeable to suit the respondent is a great way of engendering interest. It saves time and you can do a mass posting whilst not wasting too much time.

Alternatively a single sentence approach can sometimes have the desired effect. I find "just stunning you are a lucky man" often works to get the interest of a cuck couple as that is the starting point for those who enjoy that kink!

Just saying!

I have replied to hi messages of people with blank profiles and some people have been great. Chatty and fun. They just get fed up with no responses.

There's a human behind every "hi" message.

"My hate at the minute is people who copy and paste messages badly. Maybe they should actually check it before they send it But Penny this environment is a woman's world? Send a well thought out message for it to be binned without recourse is soul destroying that is if you believe the men of fab have souls?

A good copy and paste message with elements in the prose that are interchangeable to suit the respondent is a great way of engendering interest. It saves time and you can do a mass posting whilst not wasting too much time.

Alternatively a single sentence approach can sometimes have the desired effect. I find "just stunning you are a lucky man" often works to get the interest of a cuck couple as that is the starting point for those who enjoy that kink!

Just saying!"

That's not what I mean it's when they have literally copied the whole page then put it in the text box so you get everything.

By *uzzy NavelWoman  over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

"Just a continuous good morning /good evening every time someone messages me becomes boring x"

This happens to me too..

I once messaged back saying I'd deleted his messages if he didn't give me something to reply too.... Now that put the cat amongst the pigeons as he thought that was rude.... Just blocked him after that... Shakes head...

"I have replied to hi messages of people with blank profiles and some people have been great. Chatty and fun. They just get fed up with no responses.

There's a human behind every "hi" message. "

not necessarily those hi messages could be CGRC

[Removed by poster at 04/10/15 09:06:12]

"My hate at the minute is people who copy and paste messages badly. Maybe they should actually check it before they send it But Penny this environment is a woman's world? Send a well thought out message for it to be binned without recourse is soul destroying that is if you believe the men of fab have souls?

Just saying!

That's not what I mean it's when they have literally copied the whole page then put it in the text box so you get everything. "

You get a messages that are a whole page of narrative? Is that not a kin to war and piece? Fab style of course!

And we're supposed to believe a man on here receives lots of messages like that

"Most people delete messages or just don't reply. Why spend time on a mail for it to be ignored?

"Hi"

If it gets a response...

"

Exactly! If someone's profile sounds interesting, then send them an interesting message! Mind you, there are some equally dull profiles on here too. No effort at all!

I'm pretty sure some of them would be just as boring if you had the misfortune of meeting them in the flesh.

It's nice to meet people whose IQ exceeds their shoe size, after all.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

[Removed by poster at 04/10/15 09:11:39]

Just saying!

That's not what I mean it's when they have literally copied the whole page then put it in the text box so you get everything. You get a messages that are a whole page of narrative? Is that not a kin to war and piece? Fab style of course!"

No it has "subject........" "Date .........." And the bit at the bottom about attaching pics. Blimey I didn't think this was going to be so hard to explain wish I hadn't bothered now

dover

I don't quite follow.

Are you receiving these types of messages or are you imagining that other guys send them?

if you are receiving them then just ignore them.

If other guys are sending them to people how on earth does it have any impact on you?

"Most people delete messages or just don't reply. Why spend time on a mail for it to be ignored?

"Hi"

If it gets a response...

Exactly! If someone's profile sounds interesting, then send them an interesting message! Mind you, there are some equally dull profiles on here too. No effort at all!

I'm pretty sure some of them would be just as boring if you had the misfortune of meeting them in the flesh.

"

Is having an above average IQ score a prerequisite for arranging an assignation on fab? It seems that abs, youth and penile prouncement are the main criteria!

For me it's the second message that is more important. I have responded to short messages (all had hot pics. Shoot me! I'm shallow lol) If I reply to the initial message you have my attention. Now's your time to shine big boy! Blow that and it's block time.

Just saying!

That's not what I mean it's when they have literally copied the whole page then put it in the text box so you get everything. You get a messages that are a whole page of narrative? Is that not a kin to war and piece? Fab style of course!

No it has "subject........" "Date .........." And the bit at the bottom about attaching pics. Blimey I didn't think this was going to be so hard to explain wish I hadn't bothered now "

Penny explanations on fab are rarely simple unlike the men it seems?

"For me it's the second message that is more important. I have responded to short messages (all had hot pics. Shoot me! I'm shallow lol) If I reply to the initial message you have my attention. Now's your time to shine big boy! Blow that and it's block time."
Seems to be the standard response from single women? In the offices of the Guardian there is a banner over the editorial floor which reads "Get it in the first sentence" hence the fancy a fuck now messages from the massed ranks of the single fab chaps?

"For me it's the second message that is more important. I have responded to short messages (all had hot pics. Shoot me! I'm shallow lol) If I reply to the initial message you have my attention. Now's your time to shine big boy! Blow that and it's block time."

That's exactly how I play it. First message content to me is largely irrelevant. If I like the profile, I'll respond. If it's like getting blood from a stone with the conversation from then on I lose interest pretty quickly.

"I can sort of understand why people do just brief messages. If you've spent time writing a message and keeping it poignant to their profile for it just to be ignored/delted then you are bound to get frustrated and just go for the short hi how are you sort of thing "

Personally, I'll always reply to a message that someone appears to have made an effort on. You're gonna get knock backs or be ignored by people, but I can't help think you have more chance of success with a message that contains more than just 3 letters.

We must accept our failures with stoic good cheer!

"If you can meet with triumph and disaster and treat those two imposters just the same!"

"I can sort of understand why people do just brief messages. If you've spent time writing a message and keeping it poignant to their profile for it just to be ignored/delted then you are bound to get frustrated and just go for the short hi how are you sort of thing

Personally, I'll always reply to a message that someone appears to have made an effort on. You're gonna get knock backs or be ignored by people, but I can't help think you have more chance of success with a message that contains more than just 3 letters.

"If you can meet with triumph and disaster and treat those two imposters just the same!"

"

Are you saying that as a single man on fab you get lots of short to the point messages?

"Morin ow's yu?" Will not get a reply from me

dover

"I can sort of understand why people do just brief messages. If you've spent time writing a message and keeping it poignant to their profile for it just to be ignored/delted then you are bound to get frustrated and just go for the short hi how are you sort of thing

Are you saying that as a single man on fab you get lots of short to the point messages?"

That's what I was thinking.

If you are getting messages as a single guy from a couple or a woman, I'd be inclined to answer them however curt or blunt they may be....

""Morin ow's yu?" Will not get a reply from me "
would

Dear Penny

How are things on the island this morning? Hope Jeff and the boys are well. If you and Parker are looking for a three sum I am your man!

Get a response?

Maybe because it works for some and not others, you know, similar to the one line messages

But maybe I'm just a grumpy git too "

Indeed! Or why some take the name of a fictional character who"s renowned for house breaking, spying on sleeping children and only comes once a year? It's not surprising he has a bulging sacks.

Ho Ho hoes

"It seems that abs, youth and penile prouncement are the main criteria!"

That's me fucked then...or rather not...

""Morin ow's yu?" Will not get a reply from me would

Dear Penny

How are things on the island this morning? Hope Jeff and the boys are well. If you and Parker are looking for a three sum I am your man!

Get a response?"

No because it would mean you haven't read my profile

""Morin ow's yu?" Will not get a reply from me "

Afternoon, you OK?

I haven't experienced that as far as I'm aware.

That said, you'd have to be pretty lazy to copy and paste "U ok" wouldn't you ? They seem to make up most of my mailbox ??

Dear Penny

Get a response?

No because it would mean you haven't read my profile "

Exactly my point

Some of what you say is true. I'll leave it to you to decide what "

True, people do seem to differ in their response to these messages. I was interested to hear some opinions.

Totally agree we just delete them without even looking at thier profile. If they cant be bothered why should we.

"A mail box of "hi" "how's things" and "what you doing" is a little annoying to be honest "

Every single message in my mailbox fell into this category this morning! So dull!

I thought people used this site to find sexual partners, not conduct surveys about my general well-being!

Dear Penny

Get a response?

No because it would mean you haven't read my profile Exactly my point"

"I think, if you're serious about having someone respond you need to make the message unique and relevant with some stupid humour thrown in too.

It works fine for me - but I'm a man of many (usually sarcastic) words!"

Good for you! The ability to make someone laugh is always attractive, provided the laugh doesn't coincide with taking your underwear off. That's never good.

Just saying!"

It's the 'mass posting' that's the problem. A non personalised or obviously pasted message just says I don't care who you are I just want a fuck, and smacks of desparation.

"I think, if you're serious about having someone respond you need to make the message unique and relevant with some stupid humour thrown in too.

It works fine for me - but I'm a man of many (usually sarcastic) words!

Good for you! The ability to make someone laugh is always attractive, provided the laugh doesn't coincide with taking your underwear off. That's never good. "

this. If a message makes me laugh I look at the profile, and usually reply.

I hate pointless messages too, also people who fail to read the profile also rude ignorant fuckers who think they can ignore your requests.

Just saying!"

Mass postings?! You're more of a trawler man than a selective angler then? Playing the numbers game! You're clearly a man who favours the practical and efficient approach! Cheers for your response, though I fear it may be a copy and paste job

By *exyfuncouple-40Couple  over a year ago

Bloxham

Think the one liners are an ice breaker the ones which we delete straight away are " can I fuck your wife " or " I need to cum in your wife " as an opening message not going to get very far

Just saying!"

Mass postings?! You're more of a trawler man than a selective angler then? Playing the numbers game! You're clearly a man who favours the practical and efficient approach! Cheers for your response, though I fear it may be a copy and paste job

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

But maybe I'm just a grumpy git too "

I was thinking the op could send me a message that could rival a Shakespeare soliloquy but with his username it wouldn't get read: instant delete.

"I have replied to hi messages of people with blank profiles and some people have been great. Chatty and fun. They just get fed up with no responses.

That must be your woman's intuition at work, you see more than me with my man brain, I'll try to dig a little deeper and hope my curiosity is rewarded as yours has been.

I hope I get better luck than the cat who was curious, it didn't end well for the cat if I recall!

"Just a continuous good morning /good evening every time someone messages me becomes boring x

This happens to me too..

I once messaged back saying I'd deleted his messages if he didn't give me something to reply too.... Now that put the cat amongst the pigeons as he thought that was rude.... Just blocked him after that... Shakes head..."

I think that was probably a blessing in disguise. Every cloud has a silver lining as they say ??

Just saying!

Mass postings?! You're more of a trawler man than a selective angler then? Playing the numbers game! You're clearly a man who favours the practical and efficient approach! Cheers for your response, though I fear it may be a copy and paste job "

O dear irony is lost in the midst of mediocrity ?

I don't quite follow.

Are you receiving these types of messages or are you imagining that other guys send them?

if you are receiving them then just ignore them.

If other guys are sending them to people how on earth does it have any impact on you?"

I'm receiving them myself, and they are as real as you or I my friend,

To imagine a hypothetical scenario that may or may not be happening to others and to gripe about a self fabricated fiction would frankly be a very bizarre course of action to pursue,

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Hi"

If it gets a response...

"

"Hi"

If it gets a response...

Is having an above average IQ score a prerequisite for arranging an assignation on fab? It seems that abs, youth and penile prouncement are the main criteria!"

Straight to the heart of the matter, you're quite right! It's probably my lack of abs, youth and .,.everything else that makes me seek out the other out of shape nerds.

Isn't it pronounced 'yoot" these days anyway? Is Phil Collins still the epitome of cool? I just don't know these days.

By *lashheartMan  over a year ago

shrewsbury

I try to send a decent message after reading a profile, some get replied to some don't. That's the way it is.

Alternatively any message I receive gets a reply, if I get a hi how's you off a lady or couple as a single guy I count myself lucky

Just saying!

Mass postings?! You're more of a trawler man than a selective angler then? Playing the numbers game! You're clearly a man who favours the practical and efficient approach! Cheers for your response, though I fear it may be a copy and paste job O dear irony is lost in the midst of mediocrity ?"

I sincerely hope not! I applied it liberally to my response to your comment.

What are we? Americans?

The first thing we do with every message is click the senders name and look at the profile . If it looks interesting ( either the pic or the text ) we open the message .

The content of the first message is irelevent , so a hi is fine . It's the fact that we are interested that's important . Now we aren't up our own arses or anything but I have to be honest here - 75% of messages we receive are never even opened . We have filters and so on , but we don't read most messages because we are not interested in chatting with people we aren't going to meet .

So to sum up , why would anyone compose a wonderfully witty and intelligent message to simply find it doesn't get read ?

As others have said , it's the reply if we respond that's important . We would never meet anyone based on their ability to compose a good message . It's all about their looks , interests and compatibility that we meet on . If we get a fantastic first message but we don't fancy them , it's not going to happen .

Those who have nice pics get a pass of course, a picture does paint a thousand words, after all! But some don't even have pics.. Or words! They're the ones I'm grumbling about.

But maybe I'm just a grumpy git too

Indeed! Or why some take the name of a fictional character who"s renowned for house breaking, spying on sleeping children and only comes once a year? It's not surprising he has a bulging sacks.

Ho Ho hoes "

I am not fictional

As for the other stuff, speak to my solicitor

"The first thing we do with every message is click the senders name and look at the profile . If it looks interesting ( either the pic or the text ) we open the message .

The content of the first message is irelevent , so a hi is fine . It's the fact that we are interested that's important . Now we aren't up our own arses or anything but I have to be honest here - 75% of messages we receive are never even opened . We have filters and so on , but we don't read most messages because we are not interested in chatting with people we aren't going to meet .

So to sum up , why would anyone compose a wonderfully witty and intelligent message to simply find it doesn't get read ?

As others have said , it's the reply if we respond that's important . We would never meet anyone based on their ability to compose a good message . It's all about their looks , interests and compatibility that we meet on . If we get a fantastic first message but we don't fancy them , it's not going to happen .

"

I do the same, I look at the profile too. That's why I mentioned the boring profiles that the senders of boring messages often have too.

Boring profiles, boring messages... What's there to grab me by my short and curlies?

dover

"The first thing we do with every message is click the senders name and look at the profile . If it looks interesting ( either the pic or the text ) we open the message .

I do the same, I look at the profile too. That's why I mentioned the boring profiles that the senders of boring messages often have too.

Boring profiles, boring messages... What's there to grab me by my short and curlies? "

So you're inundated with dull messages then?

Many single guys would be pleased to get any message or reply....so consider yourself fortunate.

Are you saying that as a single man on fab you get lots of short to the point messages?

If you are getting messages as a single guy from a couple or a woman, I'd be inclined to answer them however curt or blunt they may be.... "

I don't have any problem with curt, blunt or messages that Ho straight to the point. I have no issue with a 'wanna meet today ' or a 'wanna tuck' because they are relevant to why I use this site. I can say yes or no and get the ball rolling.

My issue isn't short messages, it's POINTLESS messages.

An enquiry about my health, however, serves no purpose whatsoever! What's that got to do with sucking my cock?

dover

If you are getting messages as a single guy from a couple or a woman, I'd be inclined to answer them however curt or blunt they may be....

I don't have any problem with curt, blunt or messages that Ho straight to the point. I have no issue with a 'wanna meet today ' or a 'wanna tuck' because they are relevant to why I use this site. I can say yes or no and get the ball rolling.

My issue isn't short messages, it's POINTLESS messages.

An enquiry about my health, however, serves no purpose whatsoever! What's that got to do with sucking my cock? "

My point is that any kind of message from a woman or couple, be it curt, blunt, pointless or eloquent, is a rarity for most single guys here, but you appear to be knee-deep in them....

"Just a continuous good morning /good evening every time someone messages me becomes boring x

This happens to me too..

I once messaged back saying I'd deleted his messages if he didn't give me something to reply too.... Now that put the cat amongst the pigeons as he thought that was rude.... Just blocked him after that... Shakes head...

I think that was probably a blessing in disguise. Every cloud has a silver lining as they say ??"

Lol yes, but I always try and find the good in people....

Some on here have lots of good things...

"point is that any kind of message from a woman or couple, be it curt, blunt, pointless or eloquent, is a rarity for most single guys here, but you appear to be knee-deep in them...."

With the profile text name and single cock pic it isn't women and couples likely to sending multiple messages, it will be other guy's

It's all very sad for a Sunday morning, you talk of lazy and no effort but know and understand your audience and who you are appealing to, isn't it a little right that a guy messaging a guy will cut the long opening message

Accept what you can't change or change your approach, it's pointless sitting here complaining

Other people will often have fun wrong just go with the flow and take what you want out of it ignore the rest,

These 'this is what others will want to hear and moan about' threads are no better than blatant look at me threads,

Dear Penny

Get a response?"

You'd have to pull some strings to make that happen.

Sorry.

"

These 'this is what others will want to hear and moan about' threads are no better than blatant look at me threads, "

I never intended that emoticon, stoopid Sunday morning fat fingers

Finally, someone with the sensible approach. I have given up doing initial personalised msgs because i cant tell if they're being ignored or they don't like what they see. At least if ur sending a brief hello with a pic and there's a reply, then you know there's at least a physical attraction and can then progress with a 2nd more thoughtful message.

"point is that any kind of message from a woman or couple, be it curt, blunt, pointless or eloquent, is a rarity for most single guys here, but you appear to be knee-deep in them....

With the profile text name and single cock pic it isn't women and couples likely to sending multiple messages, it will be other guy's

It's all very sad for a Sunday morning, you talk of lazy and no effort but know and understand your audience and who you are appealing to, isn't it a little right that a guy messaging a guy will cut the long opening message

Accept what you can't change or change your approach, it's pointless sitting here complaining

Other people will often have fun wrong just go with the flow and take what you want out of it ignore the rest,

These 'this is what others will want to hear and moan about' threads are no better than blatant look at me threads, "

I wasn't trying to change anything, I accept this, I was asking whether other people also find them annoying, and clearly, reading the responses here shows there are others who do also.

I don't see how asking this question makes me a narcissist though.

I agree with you on one point about going with the flow and taking what you want and ignoring the rest.

Maybe you could apply this philosophy when choosing which threads you comment on, and leave your judgemental comments off the ones you don't like, right?

It isn't important, it's just chat on a fuck site.

"What a sad thing to see on a Sunday" you said. Are you the new Mary Whitehouse campaigning for Fab family values?

"point is that any kind of message from a woman or couple, be it curt, blunt, pointless or eloquent, is a rarity for most single guys here, but you appear to be knee-deep in them....

These 'this is what others will want to hear and moan about' threads are no better than blatant look at me threads,

I wasn't trying to change anything, I accept this, I was asking whether other people also find them annoying, and clearly, reading the responses here shows there are others who do also.

I agree with you on one point about going with the flow and taking what you want and ignoring the rest.

Maybe you could apply this philosophy when choosing which threads you comment on, and leave your judgemental comments off the ones you don't like, right?

"What a sad thing to see on a Sunday" you said. Are you the new Mary Whitehouse campaigning for Fab family values?"

I was a fan of the 'Mary Whitehouse Experience' if that helps,

"that's you that is"

dover

These 'this is what others will want to hear and moan about' threads are no better than blatant look at me threads.

"that's you that is"

"

I think this has been a prolonged and thinly disguised white knight experience...

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I feel it is mainly men you are receiving these messages from

I hate this shit too, and the wanna fuck, wanna meet now, i want...

Or even worse 'wanna chat', so you say yeah, they then start dirty chatting you.

"What a sad thing to see on a Sunday" you said. Are you the new Mary Whitehouse campaigning for Fab family values?

"that's you that is"

"

You know dog poo when it goes all white and crumbly?

I am familiar with such stools...

That's you that is...

Baddiel when he was still funny!

Showing our age now, that was a good few years ago now.

By *km45Man  over a year ago

UTTOXETER

"I can sort of understand why people do just brief messages. If you've spent time writing a message and keeping it poignant to their profile for it just to be ignored/delted then you are bound to get frustrated and just go for the short hi how are you sort of thing "

I know what you mean I spent 10 minutes typing a lovely message to a very sexy lady only to see it deleted within seconds of sending it. Very frustrating, its got to the stage where sometimes I just send a wink to the ladies over 20 miles from me.

dover

I know what you mean I spent 10 minutes typing a lovely message to a very sexy lady only to see it deleted within seconds of sending it. Very frustrating, its got to the stage where sometimes I just send a wink to the ladies over 20 miles from me. "

It's not primarily the quality of the message so much as the quality of the profile that generally gives you the chance of a reply....

"I was a fan of the 'Mary Whitehouse Experience' if that helps,

"that's you that is"

That's you that is...

Showing our age now, that was a good few years ago now."

the persistent dust in my hair I'am told is grey is showing my age, haha

The couch with skinner was prob the last really decent think he did

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

"that's you that is"

That's you that is...

Showing our age now, that was a good few years ago now."

so it didn't take this thread long to get to discussing shit

I know what you mean I spent 10 minutes typing a lovely message to a very sexy lady only to see it deleted within seconds of sending it. Very frustrating, its got to the stage where sometimes I just send a wink to the ladies over 20 miles from me.

It's not primarily the quality of the message so much as the quality of the profile that generally gives you the chance of a reply...."

I agree. Dull messages and incomplete profiles mean you know nothing at all about that person, other than they're lazy and/or illiterate.

"There's a human behind every "hi" message. "

Well there is until I can train this cat

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Pssst... please can you not copy actual messages into the forum, private messages should remain private. It's naughty step material!

Thanks

DGx

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

I tend to think of being on fab as being in a bar or a club; someone catches your eye, you wonder if they are interested, you approach them and say something friendly/flirty - may only be a few words (the "do you want a fuck" is equally unlikely to work in this scenario); you'll know from the response whether it's worth engaging further.

In my opinion the initial engage meant needn't be a lengthy one.

"I tend to think of being on fab as being in a bar or a club; someone catches your eye, you wonder if they are interested, you approach them and say something friendly/flirty - may only be a few words (the "do you want a fuck" is equally unlikely to work in this scenario); you'll know from the response whether it's worth engaging further.

"

My gripe isn't about short messages. Wanna fuck is to the point and indicates a desire to meet which I'm perfectly happy with.

This post is about the pointless ones that ask nothing, impart no information and serve no purpose. The ones like 'you ok' 'U all rite' or just 'hi'.

Pointless, not short messages! Pointless boring ones!

[Removed by poster at 10/10/15 12:57:55]

"I tend to think of being on fab as being in a bar or a club; someone catches your eye, you wonder if they are interested, you approach them and say something friendly/flirty - may only be a few words (the "do you want a fuck" is equally unlikely to work in this scenario); you'll know from the response whether it's worth engaging further.

My gripe isn't about short messages. Wanna fuck is to the point and indicates a desire to meet which I'm perfectly happy with.

This post is about the pointless ones that ask nothing, impart no information and serve no purpose. The ones like 'you ok' 'U all rite' or just 'hi'.

Pointless, not short messages! Pointless boring ones! "

Interesting concept though, would assume couldnt extrapolate that to a club environment, but expect it here

» Add a new message to this topic