FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Do you find men who are a few extra pounds attractive?

Do you find men who are a few extra pounds attractive?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *herealdeal90 OP   Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

hey. The reason I ask this, is cos as a straight male. I find women of all shapes and sizes beautiful. I can be mesmerised by a size 6 or a size 20. As a man who's carrying a few extra pounds and doesn't have a particularly good body. Will that put you off in the club or won't it matter? Are you looking for a man with abs or a 6 pack or do some of you find chubby men attractive?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'll be watching this thread with particular interest

I'm confused op! When you ask this, are you saying that you yourself are carrying a few extra pounds? Because on your profile you describe yourself as athletic. Or are you just asking a general question which doesn't apply to you in particular? Xx

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

I much prefer a keg to a six pack cause i'm greedy like that

there is a point where it becomes too much though and a turn off.

By *laytime999Couple  over a year ago

Reigate

I personally prefer rugby to football

I am in ok shape, a little soft around some edges and can't really expect my men to be any different.

That said, a set of guns and a few tattoos, oh and a hairy chest, all make me go weak at the knees ........

Ive lost 5 stone cycling and mostly women have said they prefer my fat pics?

Yes

If you believe your extra weight will be an issue, it sure as hell will be.

I've always been hefty and whilst I recognise that in an arena such as this I will never be a 'big hitter', that has never been the end game.

For me, when I did meet, it was more about chatting to people, seeing if you were compatible both socially and sexually and, if so, adding to that experience.

That way, I was rarely disappointed by the site, it's members or, most of all, in myself.

I like to have something to cuddle

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

As I said on another thread, I can find an attraction in different body shapes but not really thin or really large

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

No beer bellys, muscles are ok but no Arnolds . Rugby build? Yes please!! . I always look to see if there is an attraction before I worry about willy size etc.

Think MysteriousStranger, add some Sam Warburton and a little bit of Denzel Washington and I'm good to go..... all night if needed

By *ibullMan  over a year ago

swingingcuckville

[Removed by poster at 04/10/15 09:32:33]

By *ibullMan  over a year ago

swingingcuckville

"Ive lost 5 stone cycling and mostly women have said they prefer my fat pics? "

You can always put it back on...lol.

"hey. The reason I ask this, is cos as a straight male. I find women of all shapes and sizes beautiful. I can be mesmerised by a size 6 or a size 20. As a man who's carrying a few extra pounds and doesn't have a particularly good body. Will that put you off in the club or won't it matter? Are you looking for a man with abs or a 6 pack or do some of you find chubby men attractive? "

It isn't chubby men v 6 packers, it is looking at individuals. If I find a man attractive, chubbiness won't be a turn off.

By *ransGuyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cardiff

My ideal man is strong and bigger than me.

So skinny guys don't fit that look.

But I don't like gym obsessed guys as to me vainy muscles aren't attractive and I like guys who are active, as in do things with their lives instead of working out all the time, in other words people who realise there is a whole world around them instead of people whose world is just their body.

But this doesn't mean I like morbidly obese guys because you start losing the strong side of the attractiveness then and end up with sex that is just one or two positions and a lot of sweating because they are too unfit to have the strange to do much.

Thankfully there is a huge range of guys between the 3 extremes so plenty to choose from

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

My Mrs has turned loads of guys down because they are too skinny or because they spend too much time inthe gym.

Just approach who you like, if they like you then great, if not, then move on to the next. You'll never please everyone on here.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

I'm not attracted to gym-bunnies....much prefer the natural look

Depends on the guy.

All of us are beautiful on the inside whether fab categorises you as BBW, BBM, BBC MILF, TV,CD, CUCK et al.

It's the inner beauty that is mostly sought is it not?

"All of us are beautiful on the inside whether fab categorises you as BBW, BBM, BBC MILF, TV,CD, CUCK et al.

It's the inner beauty that is mostly sought is it not?"

Not on here it's not

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"All of us are beautiful on the inside whether fab categorises you as BBW, BBM, BBC MILF, TV,CD, CUCK et al.

Not on here it's not "

Nope, any site with photos is not about "inner beauty"

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Depends on the individual. They may be a toned adonis but if they have zero personality or are an arrogant arse hole,then it ain't never going to happen ! Doesn't matter how good looking the person is if they have an ugly soul .

So afew extra pounds ain't going to put me off the person but the way persons acts certainly could .

Plus I like a man I won't break in bed hehe!!

Cardiff

Um, ok, maybe, if you are looking for a relationship, but when it comes to sex physical appearance is very important. For example I'm not so desperate for sex that I will fuck a guy I don't find in any way attractive just because he has a nice personality, all that means is that he is less likely to give me grief when I turn him down. Not all of us fuck with our eyes closed ...

Not on here it's not "

Are you seriously suggesting this life style is a shallow and plastic hallway populated by those who cannot see past the visual form? Are we so besett with those beautiful people in the search for physical gratification that we cannot feel in tune with the inner beauty?

I am shocked.

Cardiff

Not on here it's not

Nope, any site with photos is not about "inner beauty" "

Ah, is that why a lot of guys don't show any photos? They are relying on their "inner beauty" to shine through with their "wanna fuck?" messages

If a man can keep his weight off me and get in all the positions I can (and we're attracted to each other obviously) I'll fuck him.

Not on here it's not Are you seriously suggesting this life style is a shallow and plastic hallway populated by those who cannot see past the visual form? Are we so besett with those beautiful people in the search for physical gratification that we cannot feel in tune with the inner beauty?

I am shocked."

No I'm suggesting i don't want to fuck someone i don't find physically attractive. I can afford to be selective in my fantasy life

"If a man can keep his weight off me and get in all the positions I can (and we're attracted to each other obviously) I'll fuck him. "
See romance is alive and kicking?

Not on here it's not Are you seriously suggesting this life style is a shallow and plastic hallway populated by those who cannot see past the visual form? Are we so besett with those beautiful people in the search for physical gratification that we cannot feel in tune with the inner beauty?

I am shocked.

No I'm suggesting i don't want to fuck someone i don't find physically attractive. I can afford to be selective in my fantasy life"

Is you fantasy life different to your real life? How so?

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Not on here it's not

Ah, is that why a lot of guys don't show any photos? They are relying on their "inner beauty" to shine through with their "wanna fuck?" messages "

Not on here it's not

Ah, is that why a lot of guys don't show any photos? They are relying on their "inner beauty" to shine through with their "wanna fuck?" messages

"

maybe they are shy?

By *anchestercubMan  over a year ago

manchester & NI

There is something very reassuring about the 'guy next door' type.

I am shocked.

No I'm suggesting i don't want to fuck someone i don't find physically attractive. I can afford to be selective in my fantasy life Is you fantasy life different to your real life? How so?"

The sex i have on here serves a purpose to add a bit of extra excitement to my relationship with my husband. If I'm sending him a pic of me and a guy together it helps if the guy is easy on the eye. When choosing a partner in real life then the aesthetics aren't as important as the person.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

No

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Not on here it's not

Ah, is that why a lot of guys don't show any photos? They are relying on their "inner beauty" to shine through with their "wanna fuck?" messages "

Not on here it's not

"

I am shocked that people are so shallow?

Not on here it's not

Photos can lie anyway lol!

Mine aren't photoshopped or amended in any way but it's amazing how a shirt can cover up cuddly love handles lol

"hey. The reason I ask this, is cos as a straight male. I find women of all shapes and sizes beautiful. I can be mesmerised by a size 6 or a size 20. As a man who's carrying a few extra pounds and doesn't have a particularly good body. Will that put you off in the club or won't it matter? Are you looking for a man with abs or a 6 pack or do some of you find chubby men attractive? "

At first glance (by a photo) I don't find them attractive, but then I can be shallow until I get to know someone. My preference is that I'm not interested in guys p eat 36 waist.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Not on here it's not "

And not everyone has "inner beauty" - I've met some real bas*#*ds in my time. And as far is swinging I prefer my men to be healthy and attractive. How many pounds extra do you you have to carry, or how big has your beer belly got to be before you begin to look unhealthy?

Had a few women tell me they love my stocky frame. But can understand why most women won't want a dude who looks like he's played rugby and got hit a few times lol.

Huddersfield

"I'm confused op! When you ask this, are you saying that you yourself are carrying a few extra pounds? Because on your profile you describe yourself as athletic. Or are you just asking a general question which doesn't apply to you in particular? Xx"

I'm asking in general what you women think, cos I know how men think, and men find women beautiful irrespective of size. I am athletic in that I play rugby, so I have good shoulders and thighs, but do have fat in my midriff. But this is a general question

Huddersfield

Thanks for the replies girls. Really appreciate it. And good to know what you girls are thinking. X

much prefer real men, who wants to shag a surf board

sorry I'll leave now

By *uby_xWoman  over a year ago

funky town

I go for big men every time I love them wobbly bits you can grab hold of mmmm

"I'm confused op! When you ask this, are you saying that you yourself are carrying a few extra pounds? Because on your profile you describe yourself as athletic. Or are you just asking a general question which doesn't apply to you in particular? Xx

I'm asking in general what you women think, cos I know how men think, and men find women beautiful irrespective of size. I am athletic in that I play rugby, so I have good shoulders and thighs, but do have fat in my midriff. But this is a general question "

Ok thanks for clarifying op!

I'm probably like many other women.

Yes I find a guy with muscles and a six pack appealing (as long as he doesn't look as though he lives in the gym 24/7) as long as he has a fun personality too and hold a conversation! A great personality and being facially attractive are the most important to me. As long as the guy isn't thin or large the whole plethora of sizes in between are fine if he can grab my attention and make me giggle!

I find a women with a few extra pounds very sexy, but its not the "end all, be all" factor. Mental attraction is just as important as physical attraction; don't see the point of doing it with someone who I find physically attractive, but has the personality of a brick.

Is that wishful thinking?

I am shocked."

The age old beauty is in the eye of the beholder is appropriate.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I like well built men and have never been that attracted to slim guys, I like hefty shoulders and broad chests with a bit of extra padding for cuddle purposes

By *erryPervettoMan  over a year ago

London

Not on here it's not

Nope, any site with photos is not about "inner beauty" "

Very true

Confidence is key you should be happy with the way you are, from my expirence a women will be more attracted to a confident guy who shows it rather than a quiet bloke whos boring, dont worry about body shapes its not a priority on the list.

People keep saying the term rugby build.

The rugby is on now,those blokes are not the fat blokes who claim to be rugby build. The blokes playing rugby are not fat in the slightest.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Six packs and gym bunny muscles aren't my thing.

"much prefer real men, who wants to shag a surf board

sorry I'll leave now "

[Removed by poster at 04/10/15 16:39:42]

"People keep saying the term rugby build.

The rugby is on now,those blokes are not the fat blokes who claim to be rugby build. The blokes playing rugby are not fat in the slightest."

I believe its meant more in terms of the frame size. So wide shoulders, big chest/back,big thighs,legs etc..

I'm pretty stocky,little extra pudding but often asked when on the doors if I ever play rugby because I've the frame for it lol.

"People keep saying the term rugby build.

The rugby is on now,those blokes are not the fat blokes who claim to be rugby build. The blokes playing rugby are not fat in the slightest."

Yep. I met a guy whose profile (NOT here) stated "big guy, think rugby build not fat". Guess what, he really was a fat fucker. Nothing like his "summer photo" as this was him with hair and three stones lighter .

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

I am shocked.

No I'm suggesting i don't want to fuck someone i don't find physically attractive. I can afford to be selective in my fantasy life Is you fantasy life different to your real life? How so?

The sex i have on here serves a purpose to add a bit of extra excitement to my relationship with my husband. If I'm sending him a pic of me and a guy together it helps if the guy is easy on the eye. When choosing a partner in real life then the aesthetics aren't as important as the person. "

That's a great answer because its honest my hats off to you and I wish you all the best love straight talking honesty

Love men of all shapes and sizes But I have a weakness for men who are tall, broad rugby build kinda guys

Her x

"Love men of all shapes and sizes But I have a weakness for men who are tall, broad rugby build kinda guys

Her x"

Shame your not closer that's me in a nutshell lll

"I go for big men every time I love them wobbly bits you can grab hold of mmmm"

We need to talk lol!!!

By *ivinefoxWoman  over a year ago

Coventry

No.

I fecking hope so.

I love fit men. Low body fat, obviously take care of themselves and i just love them. Nothing sexier than a stunning man with a gorgeous face and body lying next to me. Or ontop of me

I'm an average sized woman with curves. If a lover is skinnier than me or (heaven forbid) weighs less than me, I am turned off! Most men in the age bracket I'm interested in have a little 'holiday-weight'. It's fine by me!

"I'm an average sized woman with curves. If a lover is skinnier than me or (heaven forbid) weighs less than me, I am turned off! Most men in the age bracket I'm interested in have a little 'holiday-weight'. It's fine by me! "

'holiday-weight' I like it, I'm definitely using that from now on!

» Add a new message to this topic