FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > lelo wand

lelo wand

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *LCC OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cambridge

We are considering buying the large lelo wand, and wanted to know if anyone else has one and would you recommend it?

Is the Lelo premium worth it, or should we go for a cheaper Ann Summers or Lovehoney version?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

*complete tangent*

I read this title as Lego Land...

*interruption over*

Pops in and awaits recommendations. I need a new toy

I thought lelo was a cartoon character.... Lelo and snitch or something?

"*complete tangent*

*interruption over*"

I did too

By *anie1000Woman  over a year ago

Staffs

I have a lelo with a clit "thumb" and it is very good. It was fairly expensive but worth it.

Janie x

By *ouble_The_DelightCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

We have a mains Hitachi wand which is great but wanted a Lelo wand that is battery powered and also waterproof, is not as powerful as the Hitachi but was well worth the money, I would spend the extra money as the quality is of a higher standard.

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

We have the lovehoney mains powered 'magic wand' and its totally fantastic. My ever reliable rabbit hasn't been used in ages because the wand is soooooo much better. Make sure you have a good supply of gel though

Cambridge

"We have the lovehoney mains powered 'magic wand' and its totally fantastic. My ever reliable rabbit hasn't been used in ages because the wand is soooooo much better. Make sure you have a good supply of gel though "

Gel? As the Lelo is silicon they recommend water based lube (we usually use liquid silk, but we can open up the conversation to include "best toy lube")

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Try using it whilst wearing satin knickers

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

I've had one used on me, has a number of different patterns that certainly add interest and was very nice. That said buy the black and decker of wands, the Body wand from Love Honey, really cannot be beaten!

We have the Lelo smart wand - it's brilliant and worth the money. We like it as it's rechargeable (lasts for ages) and you can take it in the shower, you're not limited to being near a plug socket, sometimes Lelo or Ann Summers have 20% off - that's when we got ours.

Cambridge

"We have the Lelo smart wand - it's brilliant and worth the money. We like it as it's rechargeable (lasts for ages) and you can take it in the shower, you're not limited to being near a plug socket, sometimes Lelo or Ann Summers have 20% off - that's when we got ours. "

I do like the mobility, and get wet potential of the Lelo.

"We have the Lelo smart wand - it's brilliant and worth the money. We like it as it's rechargeable (lasts for ages) and you can take it in the shower, you're not limited to being near a plug socket, sometimes Lelo or Ann Summers have 20% off - that's when we got ours.

I do like the mobility, and get wet potential of the Lelo. "

It's great to use on the guy too. We are saving for our next lelo purchase

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Malmesbury

"*complete tangent*

*interruption over*"

Lol so did I - got all excited

You could make a wand out of Lego though!

We own the small one. There a good product, but a rechargeable is never as powerful as one you plug in the wall.

Cambridge

"We own the small one. There a good product, but a rechargeable is never as powerful as one you plug in the wall. "

Is the big one more powerful than the small wand?

We have one - thoroughly recommended!

By *rettyLittleThingWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

"We are considering buying the large lelo wand, and wanted to know if anyone else has one and would you recommend it?

Is the Lelo premium worth it, or should we go for a cheaper Ann Summers or Lovehoney version?"

I have Lovehoney's brand, it's pretty good and quite powerful. The only irratating thing is the head to it is quite hard.

In my spare time I do the occasional review for sex toys and read up a lots of mainstream bloggers and I have heared nothing but amazing things about the Doxy Extra powerful wand. Apparently it's better than the Hitachi and has a softer more giving head to it combined with the speed.

It's what I'm getting for Christmas

We have a couple of Lelo's.

Nice toys to have.

Mrs x

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

We recently bought the large lelo wand, expensive but well worth the money. Very powerful, rechargeable which means it can be used anywhere, not tied to a plug. Great on all parts of the body and for both sexes.

Cambridge

"We recently bought the large lelo wand, expensive but well worth the money. Very powerful, rechargeable which means it can be used anywhere, not tied to a plug. Great on all parts of the body and for both sexes."

Is it good for non-sexual massage? Like for a neck massager?

By *anie1000Woman  over a year ago

Staffs

"Try using it whilst wearing satin knickers "

I concur

Janie x

By *ynchedWoman  over a year ago

Dunstable

I have the lovehoney wand and the large lelo smart wand, both good for male and female.

The lovehoney one is great, very powerful, I can't stand it on full power.

Would recommend you use it with a condom though, as the head has ridges and is difficult to clean. Lots of speed but only one vibe pattern.

The lelo wand feels amazing, worth every penny. Really well designed, looks beautiful, cordless and waterproof. It has different levels of vibe and you can alter the pattern. It also responds to how hard you press is down - changes vibe speed automtically. Its not quite as powerful as the lovehoney one, but as full power is too much for me at the moment it doesnt matter!

Cambridge

Well we just got our new Lelo Large Smart Wand, and Cho Cho is a Very happy bunny

I have never seen her cum so hard or cum so much! If you are a girl who squirts you have to be a little bit careful because the wand can spread it around a bit, but not too bad once you get used to it.

It also works really well as a massager for other parts of the body too (who knew?!). I have been using it on my neck and also used it on Cho Cho's tired legs.

We got it from Lovehoney with the 10% discount so it came to about £98. Its not the cheapest, but it comes with a 10 year guarantee, so hopefully it will stand the test of time.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I have a cheap wand from eBay and I'm happy

» Add a new message to this topic