FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Negative messages

Negative messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do people u never talked to before feel the need to message u with a nasty message? What kicks do they get by upsetting others?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why do people u never talked to before feel the need to message u with a nasty message? What kicks do they get by upsetting others? "

I've just had two there myself... Bloody keyboard warrior trolls

Why get upset by it. If it's random then ignore and block. It's easy. I wouldn't waste my energy being upset by a stranger.

"Why get upset by it. If it's random then ignore and block. It's easy. I wouldn't waste my energy being upset by a stranger."

I usually do...just wondered if they feel big by being a bully...or quote from a friend "have small willies" so they have the need to make themselves feel better hahaha

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

No idea you'd have to ask them?

And they don't upset or bother me I block delete and leave them to continue because no the sad sacks they are

Don't take any notice of them babe he prob just jel coz he carnt have you xx

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

If I get any I usually reply politely... I love feeding trolls.... keeps me amused for hours!

"Don't take any notice of them babe he prob just jel coz he carnt have you xx"

Cheers hun...Ive blocked him cos now all I can think of is 'saddo' for wasting his time. Hes not the only one....there are a few of them out there

"Why do people u never talked to before feel the need to message u with a nasty message? What kicks do they get by upsetting others? "

The fact that we're human. Likewise i don't understand why people post these messages on forums. You should know by now the human mind varies in some people...normally we move on and ignore it or block them

"If I get any I usually reply politely... I love feeding trolls.... keeps me amused for hours!

"

There will always be haters! Block delete and enjoy the lovely people

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Ignore, block, report.

I know to ignore block n report. Im just wondering wot kicks they get??

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I know to ignore block n report. Im just wondering wot kicks they get?? "
dunno. brain dysfunction?

"I know to ignore block n report. Im just wondering wot kicks they get?? dunno. brain dysfunction? "

Dont they need a brain to be dysfunctional? Lol

"If I get any I usually reply politely... I love feeding trolls.... keeps me amused for hours!

"

me too, and it always backfires for them!

Just sad people usually driven by insecurity. Ignore, block and report I guess wouldn't let it get to you, if it has

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

Their in pain they have a life so shit that they lash out trying to make themselves feel good at the expense of others .

Don't believe me then answer this when would any one in a good mood having fun living a great life behave like that .

The answer never

Hater gotta hate! But seriously just sad little people with nothing better to do! Being nice cost nowt and make for a happier with place I say

...awwww...i want some..!!!

Report them as well.

Never had this myself but i can understand why it pisses you off.

Luckily I've only ever had one Nasty message. I replied to him very politely - asking him if I'd done something to hurt or upset him which he felt justified his unpleasantness - and he apologised within seconds! I like to think that I made him realise there's a human being with feelings attached to each profile! Xx

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Why get upset by it. If it's random then ignore and block. It's easy. I wouldn't waste my energy being upset by a stranger."

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I'm used to them

Men up here have a sense of humour bypass!

By *sianmale89Man  over a year ago

Stockport

I usually get nasty messages once in a while when i'm in the chatrooms, I just laugh it off and move on and if they continue then just slap em up till they piss off.... simples

"Why do people u never talked to before feel the need to message u with a nasty message? What kicks do they get by upsetting others?

Their in pain they have a life so shit that they lash out trying to make themselves feel good at the expense of others .

Don't believe me then answer this when would any one in a good mood having fun living a great life behave like that .

The answer never "

Good point well made!

I had one the other day although thankfully its rare. Apparently being a fat oompah loompah I can't spout off with all my demands as I'm above my station looking like I do

Sad losers with no self confidence who feel the need to belittle others to make themselves feel better. Internet is full of them, I just have a good giggle at their pathetic immaturity!!

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Why do people u never talked to before feel the need to message u with a nasty message? What kicks do they get by upsetting others?

The answer never

Good point well made!"

Why thank you one does try to always make sense

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

I had a lovely one yesterday nicely insulting. His profile even boasted how he liked to message people just to wind them up. I asked him if it was a new fetishism or boredom. Reported and admin blocked him. The woman who verified him them messaged me to say I should if taken it as the joke it was intended. Pmsfl!

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I know to ignore block n report. Im just wondering wot kicks they get?? "

Knowing it's bugged you enough that you wonder about it?

"I had a lovely one yesterday nicely insulting. His profile even boasted how he liked to message people just to wind them up. I asked him if it was a new fetishism or boredom. Reported and admin blocked him. The woman who verified him them messaged me to say I should if taken it as the joke it was intended. Pmsfl!"

The woman was probably him! Sounds like he really needs to get a life!

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

I would toy with them, not by being nasty back, if anything be nice but play them at their own game.

"I had a lovely one yesterday nicely insulting. His profile even boasted how he liked to message people just to wind them up. I asked him if it was a new fetishism or boredom. Reported and admin blocked him. The woman who verified him them messaged me to say I should if taken it as the joke it was intended. Pmsfl!

The woman was probably him! Sounds like he really needs to get a life!"

I thought that at first but u got a friend to look at her profile and it said she'd been on here over a year. What astonished me was he'd last 2 months and reckoned no one else had taken offence to his messages. Righto. I just congratulated him

"I would toy with them, not by being nasty back, if anything be nice but play them at their own game."

That's exactly what I do, its bloody hilarious at times. I'm overly nice and polite to them. The guy who said I couldn't demand stuff looking like an oompah loompah I said why not, I can do what I like as long as its not against site rules. He then said of course it was ok to be rude and obnoxious to which I replied thank fuck for that, I don't think I could have slept tonight worrying if you hadn't given me your approval. You sir are an absolute gent, you'll do well on here

By *obbie BelleTV/TS  over a year ago

Preston, Lancaster, Blackpool

Peach sorry this is off topic.

But does regard messages.

I was pleased to make your acquaintance last night.

But can't message you for the information you proffered. X

"I would toy with them, not by being nasty back, if anything be nice but play them at their own game.

That's exactly what I do, its bloody hilarious at times. I'm overly nice and polite to them. The guy who said I couldn't demand stuff looking like an oompah loompah I said why not, I can do what I like as long as its not against site rules. He then said of course it was ok to be rude and obnoxious to which I replied thank fuck for that, I don't think I could have slept tonight worrying if you hadn't given me your approval. You sir are an absolute gent, you'll do well on here "

By *arks_coupleCouple  over a year ago

Warwick

May be elements of how they look at women in general. And maybe some hint of racism.

"Peach sorry this is off topic.

But does regard messages.

I was pleased to make your acquaintance last night.

But can't message you for the information you proffered. X"

Lovely to meet you too love! Just pm'd you!

» Add a new message to this topic