FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > New neighbour

New neighbour

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a new neighbour that has moved in next door. She's single, quite attractive, around mid 50's with dark blonde hair and an average figure. Now my dilemma is this, do I let her see me naked in the garden and hope she likes what she sees, or should I wait until I have a "welcome" chat to her and casually raise the subject of me liking to be naked in the garden, and see what her reaction is to that statement? What do you guys think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think you should stay clothed in your garden

I'm a naturist, so that's not really an option lol

Could you get arrested for indecency even if it's in your garden?

if I moved into a new house and could see the guy next door walking about his garden naked I'd call the police

what if she's got kids round

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I'm a naturist, so that's not really an option lol"
it is an option though, isn't it? You could create yourself a more secluded private area, but I think I'd just pootle along as usual. You don't need to change your behaviour but if it upsets her, you could take that reaction into consideration as she's your neighbour.

By *r and mrsjonesCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

I think shes going to be in for a shock then

"Could you get arrested for indecency even if it's in your garden?"

Yes

if you can be seen by the public it's against the law even if you own the land

Well, presumably she might be your neighbour for quite a long time - do you really want your first interaction to be when she calls the Police on you? That's never going to be a sound basis for long-term neighbourly relationships, is it?

Why isn't your first thought to treat her with respect and have a quiet, polite word with her, and then discuss your private personal interests like an adult?

Why leave it at letting her catch you naked in your own garden.

Just go round and stick your dick through the letterbox in the hope of a blowie

"Could you get arrested for indecency even if it's in your garden?

Yes

if you can be seen by the public it's against the law even if you own the land "

In that case, go for it OP lol.

"Why leave it at letting her catch you naked in your own garden.

Just go round and stick your dick through the letterbox in the hope of a blowie "

It's a good job I'm not his neighbour my dog would have that off in the blink of an eye

"Why leave it at letting her catch you naked in your own garden.

Just go round and stick your dick through the letterbox in the hope of a blowie

It's a good job I'm not his neighbour my dog would have that off in the blink of an eye "

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I think it's appropriate to cultivate a good relationship with neighbours at all times. This probably means not doing things that may shock or offend most people. Whilst your property is yours to do with as you wish, she may feel that you're being intrusive - even though on your own property - such are the vagaries of peoples' minds.

It's generally also not a great thing to foster sexual or relationship ideas about neighbours - imo.

Most of all she needs to trust you. Trust is something that you will earn, based upon your behaviour and how you relate with her. Ask yourself if what you're thinking of would build or weaken trust.

Just keep your clothes on unless you are in an agreed naturist area safe from kids eyes,

Or secluded your garden,

Well, there is some great answers to this question (apart from sticking my dick through her letterbox lol)

No, she definitely doesn't have young kids, her daughter is late 30's.

It isn't easy for her to see into my garden, she would have to lean out of her upstairs window, therefore it takes "effort" to see me. So, according to the law, it would be her in trouble IF she called the Police on me as she COULD be done for voyeurism.

I will probably wait and have a quiet chat with her about it, and see if her reaction is "OMG, you weirdo" or "Ohh, that's OK with me" kind of thing.

"I think it's appropriate to cultivate a good relationship with neighbours at all times. This probably means not doing things that may shock or offend most people. Whilst your property is yours to do with as you wish, she may feel that you're being intrusive - even though on your own property - such are the vagaries of peoples' minds.

It's generally also not a great thing to foster sexual or relationship ideas about neighbours - imo.

Most of all she needs to trust you. Trust is something that you will earn, based upon your behaviour and how you relate with her. Ask yourself if what you're thinking of would build or weaken trust."

Top answer here!

"Why isn't your first thought to treat her with respect and have a quiet, polite word with her, and then discuss your private personal interests like an adult?

"

Ooooh, someone didn't read my question properly, did they?

I've just had a chat with my new neighbour, she said that it would be fine by her, and "would I tell her off if she peeked over the fence"???? I said "you can peek all you like" lol

"I've just had a chat with my new neighbour, she said that it would be fine by her, and "would I tell her off if she peeked over the fence"???? I said "you can peek all you like" lol "

Result !

"I'm a naturist, so that's not really an option lol"

You`re not a naturist mate. You`re exhibitionist. Big difference.

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"I've just had a chat with my new neighbour, she said that it would be fine by her, and "would I tell her off if she peeked over the fence"???? I said "you can peek all you like" lol "

I doff my hat to you my good man.

» Add a new message to this topic