FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Lingerie

Lingerie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *untimesforus OP   Couple  over a year ago

paignton

So, ive never been a massive fan of sexy lingerie, dont get me wrong I think alot of women look sexy in it, but I always feel a fraud, plus hate being restricted....whats your fav lingerie on a woman, shoes etc and preferences on staying on/off during the fun?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I sometimes keep my shoes on - tall and strappy Lingere is just an attention grabber and is better when it's ripped off and thrown across the room lol But while it's on, my favourite is a balcony bra

paignton

"I sometimes keep my shoes on - tall and strappy Lingere is just an attention grabber and is better when it's ripped off and thrown across the room lol But while it's on, my favourite is a balcony bra"

Id love to wear a balcony bra but im only a Bcup, so it does nothing for me. I struggle in "fuck me" shoes, but I guess I could have some for bedroom only eh? wouldnt be too weird to change for "bedroom" shoes lol? x

"So, ive never been a massive fan of sexy lingerie, dont get me wrong I think alot of women look sexy in it, but I always feel a fraud, plus hate being restricted....whats your fav lingerie on a woman, shoes etc and preferences on staying on/off during the fun?

"

Bodystocking and heels, definately stay on to play.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Prefer naked at all times so lingerie really isn't for us.

I adore women In sexy lingerie. Not trashy looking stuff, and it has to match!

I love lacy French knickers/shorts type things, lace bras and suspenders with sheer stockings. Proper stockings though, not hold ups with a suspenders belt because it doesn't work....oh, and not fishnets. I don't know what it is about them, but I'm not a fan.

Heels a must too, and ideally a skirt and blouse/shirt.

That's amazing.

Finally, keeping lingerie on can be fun, when the bra is still on but boobs out looks great, and sometimes pulling knickers to one side and going for it is sexy as hell.

That's all for now hahaha

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"So, ive never been a massive fan of sexy lingerie, dont get me wrong I think alot of women look sexy in it, but I always feel a fraud, plus hate being restricted....whats your fav lingerie on a woman, shoes etc and preferences on staying on/off during the fun?

"

I would be interested to know why you think you would be a fraud in some lingerie? You have a fantastic body and lingerie could only enhance it. My favourite on a woman is tartan mini, suspenders, stockings, low cut top and high heels! Mmmmmm J

Wearing one of my shirts or rugby tops does it every time

I'm a bit naive what's a balcony bra

paignton

I would be interested to know why you think you would be a fraud in some lingerie? You have a fantastic body and lingerie could only enhance it. My favourite on a woman is tartan mini, suspenders, stockings, low cut top and high heels! Mmmmmm J "

I guess cause I dont wear sexy stuff much, I feel too fake, whereas naked and confident I feel sexy? odd I know. My partners fav is me in my tartan mini, his fav fantasy is me bending over pantless to a guy after a night out in it lol...soon I hope lol x

paignton

"Wearing one of my shirts or rugby tops does it every time "

MmmmmI like that too, kinda of a "I been, I cum, I conquered, I wear his top" lol pffff funny x

paignton

"I'm a bit naive what's a balcony bra "

Style of bra, imagine the railing or wall of a balcony holds the boobs in, and then they bulge beautifully at the top (if you have enuf to bulge lol) x

"I'm a bit naive what's a balcony bra

Style of bra, imagine the railing or wall of a balcony holds the boobs in, and then they bulge beautifully at the top (if you have enuf to bulge lol) x"

thanks now I know

By *layersdelightCouple  over a year ago

Stevenage

love a bit of lingerie and dress up.

paignton

"Prefer naked at all times so lingerie really isn't for us."

Same here, just want to try as hoping for 1st meet soon n wanted to really make an effort. ..fingers crossed

"Prefer naked at all times so lingerie really isn't for us.

Same here, just want to try as hoping for 1st meet soon n wanted to really make an effort. ..fingers crossed "

Good luck, not that you'll need it, judging by your profile.

What type did you order, out of interest

Dublin and London

I would be interested to know why you think you would be a fraud in some lingerie? You have a fantastic body and lingerie could only enhance it. My favourite on a woman is tartan mini, suspenders, stockings, low cut top and high heels! Mmmmmm J

I guess cause I dont wear sexy stuff much, I feel too fake, whereas naked and confident I feel sexy? odd I know. My partners fav is me in my tartan mini, his fav fantasy is me bending over pantless to a guy after a night out in it lol...soon I hope lol x"

I understand, Wow if you were dressed like that it would blow my mind and my load! Lol Only change I'd make is leave the panties on. I love a thong on a really sexy ass. Now you have me all worked up you minx! J x

"Wearing one of my shirts or rugby tops does it every time

MmmmmI like that too, kinda of a "I been, I cum, I conquered, I wear his top" lol pffff funny x

"

No usually means next time they stay over , they will do the washing up bonus

"

hey you have a great figure so I don't know why xx

I love lingerie. I have lots of it too. I do try and keep something on where possible as it makes me feel more confident. However it does usually end up coming off at some point during

I like it- as it leaves something hidden- something to the imagination.

I like to think of my partner removing it like unwrapping a sexy present!

Always end up naked in the end anyway x

I love to get dressed up in lingerie or wear an outfit. I feel good and more confident that way

Stockings and heels is enough for me. [But then that's kind of obvious really when considering I love legs]

Definitely keep it on ladies, there is nothing sexier!

By *ittenbutnotshyCouple  over a year ago

North Manchester

White cotton pants and vest top! Simple but hotter than a hot thing.....

By *eachedCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Lingerie a pre tease must!

Look at it as you would a meal

Entre/Starter lingerie

Main Meal all comes off and then you get eaten

Dessert orgasm

Coffee anyone?

"

I love my heels!! Sexy lingerie is a must

I love my heels!! Sexy lingerie is a must "

hi beeboballulah you have a great figure you would suit anything x

By *asycouple1971Couple  over a year ago

midlands

I like fishnet. like the ones Sue wears

Him

By *win PeaksCouple  over a year ago

Northamptonshire

Nick always wheres a corset which shows off her double have assets very well but when I'm playing I prefer the lady to be naked.

Dave

I love my heels!! Sexy lingerie is a must hi beeboballulah you have a great figure you would suit anything x "

Hi thank you so much that's very kind of you x

I love my heels!! Sexy lingerie is a must hi beeboballulah you have a great figure you would suit anything x

Hi thank you so much that's very kind of you x"

you're welcome beautiful x

I love my heels!! Sexy lingerie is a must hi beeboballulah you have a great figure you would suit anything x

Hi thank you so much that's very kind of you xyou're welcome beautiful x "

By *nnaandchrisCouple  over a year ago

loughton

"I love to get dressed up in lingerie or wear an outfit. I feel good and more confident that way "

Always in stockings and heels. Switch between basques and bra / thongs depending on how I feel and who we are meeting.

paignton

"Lingerie a pre tease must!

Look at it as you would a meal

Entre/Starter lingerie

Main Meal all comes off and then you get eaten

Dessert orgasm

Coffee anyone? "

Lol lol lol very good descriptive answer x

I adore lingerie as is probably evident from my pics

"I love to get dressed up in lingerie or wear an outfit. I feel good and more confident that way

Always in stockings and heels. Switch between basques and bra / thongs depending on how I feel and who we are meeting. "

Ditto!

paignton

They've arrived. ...ordered 2 new items, 1 teddy/cammy thing...all lace in red n matching thong...LOVE IT comfy n not restricted. ...then a basque type thing with matching thong n suzzies (oh lord im rubbish at suzzies lol) in red n black...need shoes now tho lol

Dublin and London

"They've arrived. ...ordered 2 new items, 1 teddy/cammy thing...all lace in red n matching thong...LOVE IT comfy n not restricted. ...then a basque type thing with matching thong n suzzies (oh lord im rubbish at suzzies lol) in red n black...need shoes now tho lol "
Would so love to see some pics of you in them!! Lol

By *p4funCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

Usually end up naked unless asked to keep some thing on lol

i prefer naked - love being slowly undressed - love to slowly undress others too when i dress for a club its only ever a simple lacy mini dress - thong and bare feet

Love stockings and nice matching shoes , have shoe lace body leatardes sorry about spelling lol , anything that show off trim body

Good lingerie is like icing on a cake, it adds a little extra to what's underneath

paignton

If i can fathom out how i will show u a pic..

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I have bedroom heels

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

My idea of the perfect lingerie outfit is a girl in nothing but a strapless bra and a thong. And maybe heels.

I love lingerie. It's not really an option with sports wear, but I like to wear beautiful things under everything else, from suits to jeans. As for meets, I don't keep shoes on, but lingerie is like a beautifully wrapped present: waiting to be unwrapped.

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I love lingerie. I also like getting naked. Also adore being undressed slowly with lots of kissing as each piece comes off.

By *ILLY aka SirslagWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Prince Bishops

Ive just purchased a body stocking haven't tried it on yet as it looks like i could get in quite a tangle also in not super skinny so it may not be for me but in willing to give it a go at my next meet

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS  over a year ago

Bolton

Stockings, suspenders, heels, or thigh boots, basques, pvc, i LOVE lingerie on a sexy gurl/cd/tv/shemale

Bolton

Oh and it all stays on except the panties x

paignton

"They've arrived. ...ordered 2 new items, 1 teddy/cammy thing...all lace in red n matching thong...LOVE IT comfy n not restricted. ...then a basque type thing with matching thong n suzzies (oh lord im rubbish at suzzies lol) in red n black...need shoes now tho lol Would so love to see some pics of you in them!! Lol "

Sorry couldnt c how to put pic on, can c it on profile tho. ..red lacy x

Dublin and London

"They've arrived. ...ordered 2 new items, 1 teddy/cammy thing...all lace in red n matching thong...LOVE IT comfy n not restricted. ...then a basque type thing with matching thong n suzzies (oh lord im rubbish at suzzies lol) in red n black...need shoes now tho lol Would so love to see some pics of you in them!! Lol

Sorry couldnt c how to put pic on, can c it on profile tho. ..red lacy x"

Wow you look amazing... very very sexy. J x

"

i love the look but hate the feel - prefer naked all the way - at a club i will wear a simple lacy mini dress or baby doll - never get me into a basque and heels for car to bar only

For me the best lingerie is the kind that is revealing enough but leaves a little to the imagination. Seeing a nipple through a lacy bra is incredibly sexy but crotchless panties do nothing for me.

Mr Yahtzee

I love the ceremony and building up involved in the lady choosing the lingerie, turning up and knowing what a underneath, then as it's slowly revealed and then between kisses, finally undone.

Its the same with makeup or hair, or even just the choice of jewellery, clothes or shoes: it's when it's been done for you.

That effort put in makes me feel wanted and worth making the effort for.

So more lingerie please

have just found body stockings.love love love them

By *km45Man  over a year ago

UTTOXETER

Love the look of lingerie and removing it. Though I like heels being left on, that's a real turn on for me

I love to wear lingerie nylons and heels and would never wear hold ups with a sussie belt because I don't feel comfortable wearing them with sussies.

I also wear corsets and corselettes. Nice lingerie makes me feel good and is good to wear!

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I adore my lingerie! Every day is matching, and usually stockings and 6 inch heels (even for work!). My profile pictures are my every day style.

Even my gym undies match!

By *ivilizedkinkCouple  over a year ago

harrow

I have a bit of a fetish for lingerie. Have draws full of pretty ,sexy lingerie and stockings . Id feel underdressed if i didn't have some for of lingerie on plus guys seem to get excited by it lol

Dublin and London

"I love to wear lingerie nylons and heels and would never wear hold ups with a sussie belt because I don't feel comfortable wearing them with sussies.

I also wear corsets and corselettes. Nice lingerie makes me feel good and is good to wear!

"

And you look fantastic in it. X

Dublin and London

"I adore my lingerie! Every day is matching, and usually stockings and 6 inch heels (even for work!). My profile pictures are my every day style.

Even my gym undies match!"

Is that work attire on the 8th of December? Mmmm

"I adore my lingerie! Every day is matching, and usually stockings and 6 inch heels (even for work!). My profile pictures are my every day style.

Even my gym undies match! Is that work attire on the 8th of December? Mmmm"

Yes, I wore that dress to a conference...

I use lingerie or a costume (say naughty nurse) to try and hide some of my scars etc. I do not always feel comfortable initially but I get there in the end. xx

Even my gym undies match! Is that work attire on the 8th of December? Mmmm

Yes, I wore that dress to a conference... "

Is that a pair of Bordello Teeze shoes you have on?. xx

Dublin and London

Even my gym undies match! Is that work attire on the 8th of December? Mmmm

Yes, I wore that dress to a conference... "

Wow so sexy. x

Lingerie is great, it's a turn on and it leaves a bit for the imagination compared to being starkers

"Is that a pair of Bordello Teeze shoes you have on?. xx"

Yes it is, I love my shoes. They do get worn for work as well - my colleagues all laugh as many check the shoes when I attend meetings!

"Is that a pair of Bordello Teeze shoes you have on?. xx

Yes it is, I love my shoes. They do get worn for work as well - my colleagues all laugh as many check the shoes when I attend meetings!"

You have class. If you ever need another pair let me know. xx

By *exyangietgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

"I love to wear lingerie nylons and heels and would never wear hold ups with a sussie belt because I don't feel comfortable wearing them with sussies.

"

Me too...and I love others wearing it too of course.

XX

Dublin and London

Me too...and I love others wearing it too of course.

XX"

And you certainly look fab wearing lingerie. J x

"Is that a pair of Bordello Teeze shoes you have on?. xx

Yes it is, I love my shoes. They do get worn for work as well - my colleagues all laugh as many check the shoes when I attend meetings!

You have class. If you ever need another pair let me know. xx"

Oh I *always* need shoes lol

By *iki cdTV/TS  over a year ago

Thessaloniki, Greece

Suspenders and stockings....and for her as well!!

Bolton

"Suspenders and stockings....and for her as well!!"

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I prefer being naked and rarely play in undies or anything else for that matter

By *eef365Man  over a year ago

Waltham abbey

Totally with you.

I love lingerie and I prefer to wear corselettes with stockings and I always play with them on. I am never completely naked.

By *ikeC2012Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

There's something about a threesome when all of us are in lingerie and stockings

"

I like Basques but whatever a woman feels comfortable in ,love naked to

By *ivinefoxWoman  over a year ago

Coventry

I feel much sexier in a corset or nice lingerie, love going to a fetish or swingers club and seeing the effect it has on the guys ( and some women! ). Makes me feel powerful and confident, it's like putting on a costume and enables me to be more sexual and confident than I feel in normal life!

Big fan! I love women in body stockings, corsets, stockings, suspenders, crotchless knickers.

And as for shoes, love big sexy killer platform heels, normal every day ones and stipper-style ones. Shoes would definitely stay on.

By *onnie55Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

"Prefer naked at all times so lingerie really isn't for us."

This for me.

By *asycouple1971Couple  over a year ago

midlands

I love ladies all dressed up in bodystockings and heels. Wow.

paignton

"I love the ceremony and building up involved in the lady choosing the lingerie, turning up and knowing what a underneath, then as it's slowly revealed and then between kisses, finally undone.

Its the same with makeup or hair, or even just the choice of jewellery, clothes or shoes: it's when it's been done for you.

That effort put in makes me feel wanted and worth making the effort for.

So more lingerie please "

Ok.....I think thats the best male perspective ive read so far, thanks, made me look at this from a different view point,,,mmm more lingerie I think x

» Add a new message to this topic