FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > To cock or not??

To cock or not??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ertsguy2000 OP   Man  over a year ago

hertford

Ok so have been here for a bit now, and whilst having met a couple of ladies things have been kinda quiet lately.

I'm thinking should I post a cock pic? Will that help raise my profile, or as I fear alienate the very women in trying to attract??

So my question to everyone, to post a cock pic or not?

And any other constructive advice anyone can offer to help me get chatting to a few more ladies, be it on what's missing etc from my profile or something else?

Thanks in advance

HG

X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

Cock pics are on as long as there's a variety of thier pictures .....something for everyone type thing.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thinking of putting my one up with the tape measure, no point in claiming size without proof

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"Ok so have been here for a bit now, and whilst having met a couple of ladies things have been kinda quiet lately.

I'm thinking should I post a cock pic? Will that help raise my profile, or as I fear alienate the very women in trying to attract??

And any other constructive advice anyone can offer to help me get chatting to a few more ladies, be it on what's missing etc from my profile or something else?

Thanks in advance

HG

X"

I think some bum and thigh pics would work a treat....us girlies do enjoy looking at those (and in my case more so than cock pics)

hertford

"Ok so have been here for a bit now, and whilst having met a couple of ladies things have been kinda quiet lately.

Thanks in advance

HG

X

I think some bum and thigh pics would work a treat....us girlies do enjoy looking at those (and in my case more so than cock pics) "

Yes I get that, but I really struggle to get shots of bum and thigh, I need a willing photographer...

hertford

"Cock pics are on as long as there's a variety of thier pictures .....something for everyone type thing. "

So post more than one, but make sure there is variety??

"Cock pics are on as long as there's a variety of thier pictures .....something for everyone type thing.

So post more than one, but make sure there is variety?? "

One cock pic with a variety of other pics, cock pic tastefully done such as part of a body pic,

Definitely absolutely no measuring devices, you want to show it without coming across as though you are held up on its size,

"Cock pics are on as long as there's a variety of thier pictures .....something for everyone type thing.

One cock pic with a variety of other pics, cock pic tastefully done such as part of a body pic,

Definitely absolutely no measuring devices, you want to show it without coming across as though you are held up on its size,"

I was posting taking the pee!

Not going to post my cock in public, it's saved for my sexy encounters

Definitely absolutely no measuring devices, you want to show it without coming across as though you are held up on its size,

I was posting taking the pee!

Not going to post my cock in public, it's saved for my sexy encounters "

Haha I did get that pal, Wasn't aimed at you at all

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Thanks in advance

HG

X

I think some bum and thigh pics would work a treat....us girlies do enjoy looking at those (and in my case more so than cock pics)

Yes I get that, but I really struggle to get shots of bum and thigh, I need a willing photographer..."

Invest in a selfie-stick...all of our pics are selfies with the exception of maybe a few..

in my opinion if u want to add that kind of pic then keep it private and just send to who you want to

By *ivinefoxWoman  over a year ago

Coventry

Your profile is pretty dull to be honest. Your verifications tho are great so maybe write a bit more about yourself and let your personality come through.

Personally I find words like normal and drama a bit off putting but that's just me!

hertford

Thanks in advance

HG

X

Yes I get that, but I really struggle to get shots of bum and thigh, I need a willing photographer...

Invest in a selfie-stick...all of our pics are selfies with the exception of maybe a few.. "

Haha I knew that would come in useful one day...now where did I leave it??

hertford

"in my opinion if u want to add that kind of pic then keep it private and just send to who you want to"

Yup I'm pretty much of the same opinion, but not having one seems to be working working against me..

hertford

"Your profile is pretty dull to be honest. Your verifications tho are great so maybe write a bit more about yourself and let your personality come through.

Personally I find words like normal and drama a bit off putting but that's just me! "

I appreciate your honesty. Yes that was my other option, a revamp of my profile, ok back to the drawing board. Saying that I am quite a private person, and don't wish to sound too big headed by 'over selling' myself, I'd rather a lady be pleasently surprised once we have met for a social rather than her be slightly disappointed. That said, do I think I have a lot to offer? Well yes I think I do.

A tricky balance to get right I guess..

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

I don't like dick-pics. Have one in private, and say in your msgs that you can send it if they want to see it.

hertford

"I don't like dick-pics. Have one in private, and say in your msgs that you can send it if they want to see it."

Now that's a clever idea, thank you

HG

X

I would only take advice from women who regularly meet men. Alot of women on the forum are only here for the social.

Try a cock pic with the focus not just on the cock. Open jeans with cock showing but also showing your torso.

I would add whatever you want to show. You won't please everyone, whatever you do. Whether a guy has a cock pic on display has no bearing on whether I'll message him or not, but then it depends on what sort of person you want to meet I guess.

Coventry

I've met lots of men from here. Only discovered the forums a few weeks ago!

Why don't you write something on here and we can tell you if you're 'over selling' yourself?

hertford

"Try a cock pic with the focus not just on the cock. Open jeans with cock showing but also showing your torso. "

Haha I think there are two very similar to what you descibe on there, great minds and all that...

Wait are they on there can someone check?? Is there a way to view your own profile ??

"I would add whatever you want to show. You won't please everyone, whatever you do. Whether a guy has a cock pic on display has no bearing on whether I'll message him or not, but then it depends on what sort of person you want to meet I guess."

*disclaimer....if it isn't an attractive cock then I won't meet, so I lied about it not having any bearing

hertford

"I would add whatever you want to show. You won't please everyone, whatever you do. Whether a guy has a cock pic on display has no bearing on whether I'll message him or not, but then it depends on what sort of person you want to meet I guess."

Ok so how would you say a cock picture would have on the bearing of the type of lady to reply?

hertford

"I've met lots of men from here. Only discovered the forums a few weeks ago!

Why don't you write something on here and we can tell you if you're 'over selling' yourself? "

Yes I could do, but without knowing me how could you tell if I'm over selling or not??

hertford

"I would add whatever you want to show. You won't please everyone, whatever you do. Whether a guy has a cock pic on display has no bearing on whether I'll message him or not, but then it depends on what sort of person you want to meet I guess.

*disclaimer....if it isn't an attractive cock then I won't meet, so I lied about it not having any bearing "

Haha yes that makes sense.... Ok, so what makes an attractive cock pic lol

"I would add whatever you want to show. You won't please everyone, whatever you do. Whether a guy has a cock pic on display has no bearing on whether I'll message him or not, but then it depends on what sort of person you want to meet I guess.

Ok so how would you say a cock picture would have on the bearing of the type of lady to reply?"

Well some block anyone that shows a cock pic. Some are only interested if they can see what your cock looks like. Some are only interested in a certain size. Some are laid back and don't care. Some aren't fussy etc etc.

*disclaimer....if it isn't an attractive cock then I won't meet, so I lied about it not having any bearing

Haha yes that makes sense.... Ok, so what makes an attractive cock pic lol "

An attractive cock is just that. An unattractive cock in black & white with soft focus is still just that.

hertford

Ok so how would you say a cock picture would have on the bearing of the type of lady to reply?

Well some block anyone that shows a cock pic. Some are only interested if they can see what your cock looks like. Some are only interested in a certain size. Some are laid back and don't care. Some aren't fussy etc etc. "

Yes that I can get, so I would like to meet classy seductive ladies, who have a passionate sexy adventurous streak running through them, the kind of lady who to anyone looking at would think what a classically beautiful dress she has on, little would they know about the stunningly sexy underwear she has on underneath and the butt plug she has in

So would that type of lady like a cock pic or not??

hertford

Haha yes that makes sense.... Ok, so what makes an attractive cock pic lol

An attractive cock is just that. An unattractive cock in black & white with soft focus is still just that."

Yes, but I can honestly say they all look pretty dam ugly to me, so I have no idea what would make an attractive cock as opposed to an unattractive one ??

By *ommando4Man  over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

Go for it

hertford

"Go for it"

Haha cheers Mark

Get it out there! Let fab decide if its a goodun or not!

Coventry

I think what you've said about the sort of women you want to meet, you could put on your profile.

Personally I find cock shots off putting. A nice suit or fit torso in a profile pic can be quite enticing but really I'm most interested in what a man's face looks like, especially a nice smile!

hertford

"I think what you've said about the sort of women you want to meet, you could put on your profile.

Personally I find cock shots off putting. A nice suit or fit torso in a profile pic can be quite enticing but really I'm most interested in what a man's face looks like, especially a nice smile! "

Ok many thanks for the advice.

I won't be adding a face pic to my profile as I am too much of a private person to do that, but like my cock pic I have a face pic should anyone ask for it or show an interest.

» Add a new message to this topic