FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Best orgasm?

Best orgasm?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olarfox OP   Man  over a year ago

North Cambs

I had a fantastic meet last night and after all kinds of dirty play and sex in multiple positions we ended up in missionary....it was in this position that the lady finally came (big style). from nothing more than penetration alone...As soon as she started to cum, I was able to able to finally let go too....fantastic!! I had forgotten how great it feels to be face to face with a girl, fucking her missionary style and to watch her as she cums from this....Call me old fashioned, but, sometimes old school really can be best!

What really does it for you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I had a fantastic meet last night and after all kinds of dirty play and sex in multiple positions we ended up in missionary....it was in this position that the lady finally came (big style). from nothing more than penetration alone...As soon as she started to cum, I was able to able to finally let go too....fantastic!! I had forgotten how great it feels to be face to face with a girl, fucking her missionary style and to watch her as she cums from this....Call me old fashioned, but, sometimes old school really can be best!

What really does it for you?"

Exactly as above for this chick

Though must admit that being on 4's works well for me too

North Cambs

"I had a fantastic meet last night and after all kinds of dirty play and sex in multiple positions we ended up in missionary....it was in this position that the lady finally came (big style). from nothing more than penetration alone...As soon as she started to cum, I was able to able to finally let go too....fantastic!! I had forgotten how great it feels to be face to face with a girl, fucking her missionary style and to watch her as she cums from this....Call me old fashioned, but, sometimes old school really can be best!

"

Mmmm...great isn't it

Mmmm...great isn't it "

looking in the eyes and seeing them come, cant beat it

I can't orgasm is missionary lol the only position that does it for me is me on top!

North Cambs

"I can't orgasm is missionary lol the only position that does it for me is me on top!"

That works too ...I call it reverse missionary

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Missionary or on top,missionary you kinda rely on the guy making you come,on top it's down to you mostly

"I can't orgasm is missionary lol the only position that does it for me is me on top!

That works too ...I call it reverse missionary "

Lol my fave position is reverse cowgirl. Whilst guys are generally happy looking at me while cunning a lot like the view of my ass too

CumminG - dam phone

North Cambs

"I can't orgasm is missionary lol the only position that does it for me is me on top!

Lol my fave position is reverse cowgirl. Whilst guys are generally happy looking at me while cunning a lot like the view of my ass too "

Oh yes...reverse cowgirl is wonderful...if you have strong thighs and can squat rather than just sit then its even better....reverse 'froggy' I think they call it

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

What really does it for you?"

Sounds like a goodsession to me

Lol my fave position is reverse cowgirl. Whilst guys are generally happy looking at me while cunning a lot like the view of my ass too

Oh yes...reverse cowgirl is wonderful...if you have strong thighs and can squat rather than just sit then its even better....reverse 'froggy' I think they call it "

Thankfully regular yoga sessions mean I am strong and flexible x

North Cambs

Oh yes...reverse cowgirl is wonderful...if you have strong thighs and can squat rather than just sit then its even better....reverse 'froggy' I think they call it

Thankfully regular yoga sessions mean I am strong and flexible x"

Oh my giddy aunt...you just get better and better!!

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

My missus has done this thing to me three times that I can only describe in terms of an all-over body orgasm.

The first time it happened, I had to get her to stop as I thought I was gonna have a heart attack.

I was tingling from the tips of my toes to my forehead and scalp and don't even THINK about touching my cock.

Quite impressive.

The one where I passed out.

» Add a new message to this topic