FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Life v's Lifestyle

Life v's Lifestyle

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andAuk OP   Couple  over a year ago

leeds

We we're just wondering how those of you with young families juggle home life and swinging ? We have a three year old and find it really difficult with long work hours as well. It just seems that whenever we do have time without our little one , work gets in the way instead . Is there some secret formula to this ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We we're just wondering how those of you with young families juggle home life and swinging ? We have a three year old and find it really difficult with long work hours as well. It just seems that whenever we do have time without our little one , work gets in the way instead . Is there some secret formula to this ? "

I wish I could struggle but don't get enough meets for that

By *ickey and MinnieCouple  over a year ago

South of Bath

We are in the same situation with 2 youngsters

It's frustrating especially when we have time spare and no bugger wants to meet lol

Even worse when something is arranged and then gets cancelled

But out kids will always come first so it's all about patience and enjoying the opportunity when it arrives xx

leeds

"

I wish I could struggle but don't get enough meets for that "

Lol

leeds

"We are in the same situation with 2 youngsters

It's frustrating especially when we have time spare and no bugger wants to meet lol

Even worse when something is arranged and then gets cancelled

But out kids will always come first so it's all about patience and enjoying the opportunity when it arrives xx"

same with teens - they change their minds all the time- we plan something cos shes out and staying at whoever overnight - half an hour before she supposed to go and shes changes her mind

By *ickey and MinnieCouple  over a year ago

South of Bath

This is the main reason why we don't meet very often and sometimes get accused of being fakes, that and we only really meet single ladies

But when we do its incredible

leeds

"same with teens - they change their minds all the time- we plan something cos shes out and staying at whoever overnight - half an hour before she supposed to go and shes changes her mind "

So it doesn't get any easier lol

Being a single dad for years , I found

Get a regular babysitter , look for friends recommendations .

Use them every week so it gets a habit with them. Also they get used to the money so it becomes missed if they cancel .

I had a lady she was on social , her hubby used to look after their kids and she used to look after mine .

I had a regular babysitter for years every Saturday night without fail from 7 to 1 am , paid £30

I also utilised parents , for a regular sleep over once a week every week without fail, which he still goes to even though he is now 17 and changed to every other weekend .

The most important thing is to make it habit . Nothing wrong with going out once a week .

Also take references ,many police check or social services check .

I just made a phone call to the old bill. Took my id and my kids Id , paid a bit extra on my home insurance to say I had staff in .

By *odramafunCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

Three young kids here.. Planning and family who think we go out for lots of romantic meals..... X

"same with teens - they change their minds all the time- we plan something cos shes out and staying at whoever overnight - half an hour before she supposed to go and shes changes her mind "

My son is like this too. Goes out but comes back at random times throughout the evening so I can never accommodate.

By *renaaJirkaCouple  over a year ago

Prague and New York

We have 2 small kids.

Bybysitter is helping as we leave twice a month to swingers club.

After few "no shows" from fake profiles we are now mostly going to swingers club/s.

Funny are questions from our babysitter as offten asks where we are going as she would like to bring her boyfriend to the same nice club...

She told us that we are likely going to exceptional place as after returning home we look like tired, but happy...

(Well we somehow do not add the world "swingers" to answer that we are clubing )

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

It's difficult - same as others mainly why we do clubs, as things can change at anytime.

D

By *retty womanWoman  over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

It is very difficult, hence my hubby and I both play seperately.

Maybe clubs should diversify and have a day crèche on the side? Drop 'em off for a few hours?

leeds

"Maybe clubs should diversify and have a day crèche on the side? Drop 'em off for a few hours? "

Lol sounds like a plan

I'm a single parent with a busy work life and a child. It's extremely difficult to arrange things but easier if I'm away with work as child care is sorted.

Where there's a will there's a way.

I meet daytimes only when son in school. X

By *ustusboth2013Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"We we're just wondering how those of you with young families juggle home life and swinging ? We have a three year old and find it really difficult with long work hours as well. It just seems that whenever we do have time without our little one , work gets in the way instead . Is there some secret formula to this ? "

Yep like everyone has said clubs is probably the way to go.

I supposed you can look at it in two ways, planned vs reactive.

If you are able to be proactive in your swinging lifestyle, then you can book meets with people in similar situations as yourself. Check verifications to to qualify how successful these meets are likely to be remembering that the main caveat (even if they don't have kids to consider) is they may have something in their life that makes them cancel.

On the spontaneous side, you can hope for a last minute meet on fab and they can happen and they can be great, but if it is reactive; a club is probably a more better direction to go.

Otherwise there is actually a secret formula, which we made in 2013 and it's in its third revision. There is a cost associated with that though but it has a 99% success rate and isn't cheap!

You can find it in the cheap ads section next to the lose/gain 2 stone in 3 days, reverse hair loss with the new wonder pill, and of course the make £5,000 per week working from home and for only 3 hours.

^^^^

Same here, I got trouble fitting in meets too as bodybuilding is a busy lifestyle.

leeds

Thanks for all of the replies . Clubs are even difficult for us .Grandma and Grandad babysit once in a while. We both have different days off of work to save on childminders costs and hubby works every Sunday. We think that the only way is where going to have to try to find a trustworthy babysitter , one who doesn't go looking through our draws . I think they'd get a big surprise if they did anyway , and we'd never see them again

» Add a new message to this topic