FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How long until you broached the topic of swinging?

How long until you broached the topic of swinging?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For you fellow couples out there, how long until one - or both - of you broached the topic of swinging?

Also, any instances where it went down like a lead balloon?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I mentioned to my wife a few years ago and all I got for it was a,smack around the head and the silent treatment for a few days,so Daren't mention it again

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We never mentioned it it never even crossed our minds until we ended up having a d*unken 3some with one of Mrs ls friends, then we wanted to find more and discussed how we would find it,

By *leasures4Couple  over a year ago

East midlands

We had been together a year before our shared fantasies came out in the bedroom. Over a few weeks, we discussed visiting a club to see what it was all about, so plucked up the courage to go and see for ourselves. Been swinging 2 and a half years now and we're having a blast! xx

By *uriousldCouple  over a year ago

rct

As soon as we got together the Mr broached the subject. I was only 19 and I was very unfamiliar with it so I just wanted to run away and hide. He brought it up a few times over the next few years which was answered with a maybe. 3 years and 2 kids later we were in bed one night and it suddenly clicked, I had full trust in both of us and brought it up myself, now here we are a few weeks later. Love playing on cam it's soo fun! Havent had our first meet yet however but will be coming soon hopefully! X

» Add a new message to this topic