FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Exhibitionism...

Exhibitionism...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inocchio OP   Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I've just been watching some videos of an exhibitionist amateur woman (stunning full-figured mature latina woman) in a adult bookshop, sporting several wardrobe "malfunctions". - if you want to know where and what, message me. Turned me on *immensely*.

So here's the thing - how many ladies are into flashing either in this kind of adult environment, or somewhere more public, like the park, supermarket or similar? Ever lead to any encounters?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn't flash anywhere where children or people with heart conditions may see me

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"So here's the thing - how many ladies are into flashing either in this kind of adult environment, or somewhere more public, like the park, supermarket or similar? Ever lead to any encounters? "

I have heard rumours that Mrs ddc might have done something like that on occasion...

The biggest reaction was from the group of Japenese tourists in Trafalgar Square

But no, no actual encounters, we're normally long gone while they're still thinking "hang on, did I just see...?"

Mr ddc

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Man flashes at two women pensioners. One had a stroke, the other couldn't reach.

By *-aint-a-crowdCouple  over a year ago

lingerie n heels

I've been known to flash my stocking tops and bum in public, such as the supermarket or train etc. A young gent was eyeing me up for ages on the train not so long ago, so I let my skirt ride up a bit until he had a view of my lace stocking tops and suspender straps. Could see his buldge grow

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

Love to go shopping pantiless,bend over to get something off bottom shelf lol,got a few meets that way

By *dinMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Love to go shopping pantiless,bend over to get something off bottom shelf lol,got a few meets that way"

where do you shop?

By *asycouple1971Couple  over a year ago

midlands

We are meeting with a fab member tomorrow to do some flashing in his home

We are going to pose as house buyers as a roleplay

By *ehindclosedcurtainsCouple  over a year ago

East Midlands

We had a social meet with a couple in a local country pub; we then met them again in the same pub on a busy Saturday evening with the intention of moving on. On the second meeting Emma was wearing a long coat under which was a tight cocktail dress & hold-ups & little else. The pub was pretty busy & we decided to move somewhere quieter after one drink, when Emm stood up her dress had ridden up her hips leaving the other couple & barstaff no doubt about what she was - & wasn't - wearing.

By *eescpl69Couple  over a year ago

cleveland

we love to do this, last time was in supermarket changing rooms

Wolverhampton

"I've been known to flash my stocking tops and bum in public, such as the supermarket or train etc. A young gent was eyeing me up for ages on the train not so long ago, so I let my skirt ride up a bit until he had a view of my lace stocking tops and suspender straps. Could see his buldge grow "

Now that's what I'm talking about! Mmm-mmm!

Wolverhampton

"We had a social meet with a couple in a local country pub; we then met them again in the same pub on a busy Saturday evening with the intention of moving on. On the second meeting Emma was wearing a long coat under which was a tight cocktail dress & hold-ups & little else. The pub was pretty busy & we decided to move somewhere quieter after one drink, when Emm stood up her dress had ridden up her hips leaving the other couple & barstaff no doubt about what she was - & wasn't - wearing."

Wow - All the gent's mouths went suddenly dry.

"I need another drink..."

Wolverhampton

"Love to go shopping pantiless,bend over to get something off bottom shelf lol,got a few meets that way"

Man, that would make a dull trip round the supermarket very entertaining!

By *uietlyBohemianCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

Had a meal in a restaurant before heading on to a club last week.

Mrs was wearing lacy-top fishnets with suspenders, and a wraparound skirt that 'carelessly' has a split up the side if she 'forgets' to keep it together, and exposes all the way up to her frillies, especially when she crosses and uncrosses her legs a few times.

We were next to some railings raised up a little, and the two chaps having a meal at the table just lower down on the other side certainly glanced quite a few times in that direction... and she might have been caught in their selfie they took for posterity.

Certainly made for a fun start to the evening!

» Add a new message to this topic