FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Does (body) size matter?

Does (body) size matter?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I recently read a quote along the lines that a guys biggest fear about his date is that she will turn out to be fat.

Thoughts on this please?

(bearing in mind that I totally respect that people have their own aesthetic preferences).

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nked_kittenWoman  over a year ago

Ankh Morpork

Well if that date is me he better like being scared

Im more affraid of being bored then by what they look like...though i also worry about how they will smell.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My body size mattered to me, I'm a lot happier at a 12 than I was at a 22...

If that's his biggest fear (above death, spiders etc) that seems odd.

But I do think that body shape and size is an important part of sexual attraction for most people, so someone misleading someone else about theirs would be wrong.

By *sianmale89Man  over a year ago

Stockport

"I recently read a quote along the lines that a guys biggest fear about his date is that she will turn out to be fat.

Thoughts on this please?

(bearing in mind that I totally respect that people have their own aesthetic preferences).

"

nope, for me anyway as long as the lady ain't obese then I'm not bothered if she is curvy/bit bigger as I try to judge them more on their character and how well we get along...

if anything I'd probably be more afraid that she might end up losing interest in me or that I might not deliver so well in the bedroom if it gets to that stage

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

It matters to some people. It matters to me to a certain extent - there are limits to what I'd consider an acceptable body size (at both ends of the spectrum) and I expect I exceed the preferences of many people too.

A huge concern for me about people of ANY body size is personal hygiene (especially teeth!). I also need to 'click' on a social level.

Emm

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Wouldn't he know before the date? Anyway if recent threads on here are representative his biggest fear is that she would turn out to be slim.

So the use of the word 'obese' is blurry though. Because even when I was a size 14 waist I was classed as obese.

I am honestly not bother by body size as long as the face is attractive ( according to what I like, which can be very varied)

In the days of internet dating, where you might only see face pics prior to meeting, you wont always know what dress size they are.

"I recently read a quote along the lines that a guys biggest fear about his date is that she will turn out to be fat.

Thoughts on this please?

nope, for me anyway as long as the lady ain't obese then I'm not bothered if she is curvy/bit bigger as I try to judge them more on their character and how well we get along...

if anything I'd probably be more afraid that she might end up losing interest in me or that I might not deliver so well in the bedroom if it gets to that stage "

define obese

"Wouldn't he know before the date? Anyway if recent threads on here are representative his biggest fear is that she would turn out to be slim."

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

When we play at the club we are just having fun and being caught up in the moment so looks, size etc. don't matter at all.

It's important that I send as many full length and full body pics and no make up selfies to anyone who wants to meet me so they see exactly who they are meeting . I have met ppl before nothing like what they portrayed and he was a really big guy , I would not have met him had I known but glad I did as he was a really nice guy and I kind of didn't see the extra weight !

But yes I do not like fat

Yes it matters.

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

Yes. It does matter. Particularly in misrepresentation cases. I went on a date with a man I met online. Buff in his pics, must have been taken years before as he was about 30stone of pure fat when we met. I didn't see him again.

I don't hide the fact I'm a big girl-whats the point?!

By *tillup4funMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Thoughts on this please?

"

Nothing wrong with you, you look great to me

By *sianmale89Man  over a year ago

Stockport

"So the use of the word 'obese' is blurry though. Because even when I was a size 14 waist I was classed as obese. "

what I mean by obese is reeeeeeally fat/overweight like those people you see on those tv shows who are like 23 or 26 stone something...

I'm honestly not bothered if a girl has some curves or is a bit bigger/has a higher size so long as she ain't so over weight to the point that its effecting her health that she needs medical attention I'm not fussed...

Yes it does matter. I would be disappointed if I turned up to a meet and my partner was obese.

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Yes it matters, I need to find a person attractive even if it is just sex and beyond a certain point I find it a turn off.

If that makes me shallow so be it but it is a personal preference.

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Seems odd to be afraid of, not by her unpleasant odour or unkempt appearance, which to me would be a turn off.

"

Nothing wrong with you, you look great to me "

Yeah, I already know there is nothing wrong with me. Looking for folks personal preferences, not validation here thanks.

Thank god this fatty isn't looking to date....to fuck yes but not date

By *arried adventurers!Couple  over a year ago

North Lanarkshire

"I am honestly not bother by body size as long as the face is attractive ( according to what I like, which can be very varied)"

I'm exactly the same. I would go for an attractive face over anything else!

It's a sex site - everyone cares how they look naked.

Women especially!

There are the men that say they love bigger women - but we are all adults and know that in the real world it's not the case for most men.

Especially hot gym fit 25yr olds!

Yes it does matter, to men anyway. Im choosy and will admit to not wanting to meet larger guys. From a fattie

It matters to some it doesnt matter to some but it matters to me

[Removed by poster at 20/09/15 13:48:39]

I've been on dates with very overweight men. I wouldn't be happy if someone said they were slim/average/ a bit tubby and they could barely get out of their chair. I think it's bad health and lifestyle that puts me off a man. I feel the same about 10 stone heavy smokers who live on chips and burgers.

Two things matter to me a witty personality and good teeth. Size is a few notches down on my list.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I like slim to average men if I'm going to have sex with them otherwise I don't care about size.

There is a chap who is an expert on Flog It though who really must be risking his health he is so big.

» Add a new message to this topic