FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Single men can say no !!!

Single men can say no !!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lamstrip007 OP   Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Gets my goat this just cos I pay 50 pounds to get in a place doesn't mean I'll fuck anything! Couples talk about respect but at times the lack of respect for single men is shocking and the abuse you can receive for not playing like your full of yourself u think your better than me no sorry I have standards and won't drop them just cos I'm in a club

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

well said, that's one reason we stopped visiting clubs ..connie x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Agreed, sorry you had someone make you feel like that and it's good to have standards!

I agree mate, there a lot of people out there that look at us a second class... Very frustrating

The couples can be very much ruder than guys. Good for you OP.

Nottingham

"well said, that's one reason we stopped visiting clubs ..connie x"
yes think I'm done with them been attending private parties now and don't like the hassle of the clubs

I love the single men on here

Nottingham

Totally agree you see an attractive couple then you see them play with anyone and have no standards puts me off is sooner go home have a wank than go after another 10 men some older than my grandad

By *p4funCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

Good post X think mutual respect and manners should be a given to "ALL " in this lifestyle

What happened mate?

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

We started to play in the club with a single guy but we are soft swingers (someone we met called themselves swayers and we really like this term) and he wanted full sex. He made the decision that we weren't for him so politely declined and we were fine with that and we all moved on happily.

"Totally agree you see an attractive couple then you see them play with anyone and have no standards puts me off is sooner go home have a wank than go after another 10 men some older than my grandad "

My sympathy for you just evaporated.

"Good post X think mutual respect and manners should be a given to "ALL " in this lifestyle "

Good for you

It shows more about you than them by you sticking to your standards and not willing to lower them just for a little bit of fun . xx

"We started to play in the club with a single guy but we are soft swingers (someone we met called themselves swayers and we really like this term) and he wanted full sex. He made the decision that we weren't for him so politely declined and we were fine with that and we all moved on happily."

Communication is key

"Gets my goat this just cos I pay 50 pounds to get in a place doesn't mean I'll fuck anything! Couples talk about respect but at times the lack of respect for single men is shocking and the abuse you can receive for not playing like your full of yourself u think your better than me no sorry I have standards and won't drop them just cos I'm in a club "
good man keep it zipped up until Elle McPherson comes along

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

That,s very good when a single guy takes no for an answer

Spot on lad!

Nottingham

I was abused and was told I disrespected his wife and was saying I was up my own arse sorry I'm not up my own arse but I seen her banged by about 30 men some men I wouldn't let my enemy fuck so it's not for me even if the women is fit I see them go with anything puts me off that's just me

"That,s very good when a single guy takes no for an answer "

I think we all do don't we?

Nottingham

"That,s very good when a single guy takes no for an answer "
even better when a couple take no for answer makes like better for us all

Men can say no? I'd not experienced one doing this so far

Seriously tho; fair comment. Men have standards too.... Well some do

"Totally agree you see an attractive couple then you see them play with anyone and have no standards puts me off is sooner go home have a wank than go after another 10 men some older than my grandad "

You should stick to private parties where they only invite young pretty things

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

Good post, but it's not just in clubs, I have had a similar rant at me in messages on here - it basically said as a single guy, I should be glad of the offer of a shag..... Era, no, standards first, sex second!

This was going so well until that ......

What you may consider unattractive may not be how someone else sees it .

A greedy girl and her husband may want a gangbang or a bukkake session for their own delectation ( and those who participate ) . Who are you to judge them for their choice ?

Everyone has their own standards and we certainly do . But the point is that we are not judging others for theirs .

For us , we enjoy each and every play we have , and truly don't give a fuck who our playmates may play with before or after they've played with us . If they go off and play with someone we don't find attractive afterwards , that's fine with us . Equally if we see that that they have played with people we don't find attractive before meeting us , that doesn't affect our criteria in wanting to meet them either . We are only interested in what we may experience from playing with the said people at that moment in time .

Still , each to their own , and if that's how you see it and it works for you - enjoy .

"I was abused and was told I disrespected his wife and was saying I was up my own arse sorry I'm not up my own arse but I seen her banged by about 30 men some men I wouldn't let my enemy fuck so it's not for me even if the women is fit I see them go with anything puts me off that's just me "

You can't keep the fitties all for yourself,you have to share in a club. Would she have been fuckable if it was 30 fit men gone before you? Or 10?

Nottingham

"Men can say no? I'd not experienced one doing this so far

Seriously tho; fair comment. Men have standards too.... Well some do "

ive say no a lot I say no in clubs to the bareback couples and women I say no if I see them shagging ruff arse people I say no if there not my type sooner go home wank over someone I'm attracted to than do it for sake of it

"Totally agree you see an attractive couple then you see them play with anyone and have no standards puts me off is sooner go home have a wank than go after another 10 men some older than my grandad

A greedy girl and her husband may want a gangbang or a bukkake session for their own delectation ( and those who participate ) . Who are you to judge them for their choice ?

Everyone has their own standards and we certainly do . But the point is that we are not judging others for theirs .

For us , we enjoy each and every play we have , and truly don't give a fuck who our playmates may play with before or after they've played with us . If they go off and play with someone we don't find attractive afterwards , that's fine with us . Equally if we see that that they have played with people we don't find attractive before meeting us , that doesn't affect our criteria in wanting to meet them either . We are only interested in what we may experience from playing with the said people at that moment in time .

Still , each to their own , and if that's how you see it and it works for you - enjoy ."

I thought the original OP was saying he was annoyed because he was mistreated then says that about other people.. Kettle and pot I think!

Nottingham

"I was abused and was told I disrespected his wife and was saying I was up my own arse sorry I'm not up my own arse but I seen her banged by about 30 men some men I wouldn't let my enemy fuck so it's not for me even if the women is fit I see them go with anything puts me off that's just me

You can't keep the fitties all for yourself,you have to share in a club. Would she have been fuckable if it was 30 fit men gone before you? Or 10? "

then it would have been dreamland but there isn't 30 fit men or women in any club so it would be hard to judge

"Gets my goat this just cos I pay 50 pounds to get in a place doesn't mean I'll fuck anything! Couples talk about respect but at times the lack of respect for single men is shocking and the abuse you can receive for not playing like your full of yourself u think your better than me no sorry I have standards and won't drop them just cos I'm in a club "

Thats why I delete 90% of messages from dickheads who think because I wear a bra, stockings and panties that I will fuck anyone. Wrong I am very into people who are into people's personalities. I have more to offer thsn that.

Nottingham

"Totally agree you see an attractive couple then you see them play with anyone and have no standards puts me off is sooner go home have a wank than go after another 10 men some older than my grandad

Still , each to their own , and if that's how you see it and it works for you - enjoy .

I thought the original OP was saying he was annoyed because he was mistreated then says that about other people.. Kettle and pot I think!"

says what about other people

Nottingham

"Gets my goat this just cos I pay 50 pounds to get in a place doesn't mean I'll fuck anything! Couples talk about respect but at times the lack of respect for single men is shocking and the abuse you can receive for not playing like your full of yourself u think your better than me no sorry I have standards and won't drop them just cos I'm in a club

Thats why I delete 90% of messages from dickheads who think because I wear a bra, stockings and panties that I will fuck anyone. Wrong I am very into people who are into people's personalities. I have more to offer thsn that. "

top post xxx

Still , each to their own , and if that's how you see it and it works for you - enjoy ."

I thought the original OP was saying he was annoyed because he was mistreated then says that about other people.. Kettle and pot I think!says what about other people "

The quite derogatory statement of 'going off with ten other men older than your grandad' or words to that effect. Each to their own buddy that is what you are saying originally right?

Nottingham

im not judging them ?? It's personal choice not to take part ?? So personal choice is wrong now ?

Nottingham

Some people come out with so much Crap it's unreal saying I'm judging lol go look at half people's profiles we want a man with big cock so u judging a man with a small Cock ! Must be 8 foot judging small men ?? No I don't see it like that it's standards and personal choice simple as that !!

"I was abused and was told I disrespected his wife and was saying I was up my own arse sorry I'm not up my own arse but I seen her banged by about 30 men some men I wouldn't let my enemy fuck so it's not for me even if the women is fit I see them go with anything puts me off that's just me

You can't keep the fitties all for yourself,you have to share in a club. Would she have been fuckable if it was 30 fit men gone before you? Or 10? then it would have been dreamland but there isn't 30 fit men or women in any club so it would be hard to judge "

Why go then? Are you expecting fit women to wait around for the one in a hundred fit man to turn up. People go to clubs to be fucked,they have no idea who will be there. I don't go to clubs for that reason but I don't slag other people off for enjoying it. It wasn't polite of them to talk to you how they did but your attitude isn't nice either. If you want group sex with only fit people don't go to a club

Nottingham

I thought the original OP was saying he was annoyed because he was mistreated then says that about other people.. Kettle and pot I think!says what about other people

The quite derogatory statement of 'going off with ten other men older than your grandad' or words to that effect. Each to their own buddy that is what you are saying originally right?"

no not really I'm saying I have a personal choice to make and if I make it respect it I respect the fact they want to shag a grandad but then don't come to me and accept I'm going to get involved at all

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

. I don't think that I would be too worried about anyone abusing me . In any event you are not required to listen to abuse unless you choose to do so as you have the option of simply walking away.

I prefer to concentrate on those that I get on with and not worry about any form of abuse .

hey we are all here to be judged and criticised its the forums one man's gangbang is another man's slut but like you say each to their own

So many people get involved with carrying grudges and having these moral battles with people, where they cast themselves as the righteous and the other guy is the dirtbag. They waste tons of energy on it, create all kinds of darkness around themselves and the other person. It gets you nothing.

By *sianmale89Man  over a year ago

Stockport

some people will show you respect/courtesy and understand you're decision and quietly move on where as other's will not and make a tantrum out of it/take it the wrong way...

just the way it is really.

Still , each to their own , and if that's how you see it and it works for you - enjoy .im not judging them ?? It's personal choice not to take part ?? So personal choice is wrong now ?"

Of course there's nothing wrong with personal choice .

But if you say to someone ' I'd rather have a wank than go with your wife as she's just been with a load of mingers old enough to be my grandad ' then you have consciously judged him and his wife .

Your choice would surely be to walk away quietly and not have contact with the said couple , as it wasn't your thing in the first place ?

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Lichfield

Still , each to their own , and if that's how you see it and it works for you - enjoy .im not judging them ?? It's personal choice not to take part ?? So personal choice is wrong now ?"

so comments like "ruff arse people" aren't judgemental? Get over yourself. What you may construe as unattractive maybe another persons dream man/woman/couple.

"Some people come out with so much Crap it's unreal saying I'm judging lol go look at half people's profiles we want a man with big cock so u judging a man with a small Cock ! Must be 8 foot judging small men ?? No I don't see it like that it's standards and personal choice simple as that !! "

They aren't saying that men with small cocks are low down on their standards. They aren't judging and calling them names. You're entitled to only want attractive,fit women but you're slagging off people who aren't like you. It's not very attractive

I thought the original OP was saying he was annoyed because he was mistreated then says that about other people.. Kettle and pot I think!says what about other people

The quite derogatory statement of 'going off with ten other men older than your grandad' or words to that effect. Each to their own buddy that is what you are saying originally right?no not really I'm saying I have a personal choice to make and if I make it respect it I respect the fact they want to shag a grandad but then don't come to me and accept I'm going to get involved at all "

Wow!!! Maybe the whole swinging thing is not fully understood by you! You sound quite up yourself to be honest

"So many people get involved with carrying grudges and having these moral battles with people, where they cast themselves as the righteous and the other guy is the dirtbag. They waste tons of energy on it, create all kinds of darkness around themselves and the other person. It gets you nothing.

"

Hello fellow Sheffieldite (work there)

Stick to your high standards as you are gorgeous. We aren't looking for single guys at the moment but if/when we do may I put your name to the top

Miss

X

Nottingham

Still , each to their own , and if that's how you see it and it works for you - enjoy .im not judging them ?? It's personal choice not to take part ?? So personal choice is wrong now ?

Of course there's nothing wrong with personal choice .

But if you say to someone ' I'd rather have a wank than go with your wife as she's just been with a load of mingers old enough to be my grandad ' then you have consciously judged him and his wife .

Your choice would surely be to walk away quietly and not have contact with the said couple , as it wasn't your thing in the first place ?"

i have the respect to just say it's not for me and walk away but he wouldn't leave it so I'm an honest guy and told him so there was no confusion

The quite derogatory statement of 'going off with ten other men older than your grandad' or words to that effect. Each to their own buddy that is what you are saying originally right?no not really I'm saying I have a personal choice to make and if I make it respect it I respect the fact they want to shag a grandad but then don't come to me and accept I'm going to get involved at all

Wow!!! Maybe the whole swinging thing is not fully understood by you! You sound quite up yourself to be honest"

Good on you for sticking to your guns. To be fair I've not been to any clubs yet, had thought about trying one soon might not bother not. Like was mentioned earlier it's all about respect. Not saying every single bloke lacks it on here but I hear there are lots that don't show women the respect they deserve, ie abusive messages. Not everyone is attracted to same people so got respect that and move on

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I have said no a few times in a club but was polite said thanks but no thanks.......

Tbh they were not what I was looking for at the time

You can't keep the fitties all for yourself,you have to share in a club. Would she have been fuckable if it was 30 fit men gone before you? Or 10? then it would have been dreamland but there isn't 30 fit men or women in any club so it would be hard to judge

Why go then? Are you expecting fit women to wait around for the one in a hundred fit man to turn up. People go to clubs to be fucked,they have no idea who will be there. I don't go to clubs for that reason but I don't slag other people off for enjoying it. It wasn't polite of them to talk to you how they did but your attitude isn't nice either. If you want group sex with only fit people don't go to a club"

That's not correct for all. We go to clubs and don't "expect to be fucked"

If there is a couple who we like we will chat and see where it goes but if there isn't we enjoy each other and go home very happy. We don't just 'settle' or go for the best out of a bad bunch. Doesn't do it for us - not what we swing for. There needs to be an attraction on all levels or else we aren't interested

X

"Gets my goat this just cos I pay 50 pounds to get in a place doesn't mean I'll fuck anything! Couples talk about respect but at times the lack of respect for single men is shocking and the abuse you can receive for not playing like your full of yourself u think your better than me no sorry I have standards and won't drop them just cos I'm in a club

Thats why I delete 90% of messages from dickheads who think because I wear a bra, stockings and panties that I will fuck anyone. Wrong I am very into people who are into people's personalities. I have more to offer thsn that. "

Good post.

I say no an awful lot. I'm not sure if people realise just how many approaches tgirls get from single ladies and couples too.

I'm not just attracted to beautiful faces and bodies, I like people who I find conversation easy with and who can make me giggle.

Nottingham

The quite derogatory statement of 'going off with ten other men older than your grandad' or words to that effect. Each to their own buddy that is what you are saying originally right?no not really I'm saying I have a personal choice to make and if I make it respect it I respect the fact they want to shag a grandad but then don't come to me and accept I'm going to get involved at all

Wow!!! Maybe the whole swinging thing is not fully understood by you! You sound quite up yourself to be honest

"

fully understand it look at my vefifications so a total stupid post by you to be fair

Nottingham

Thats why I delete 90% of messages from dickheads who think because I wear a bra, stockings and panties that I will fuck anyone. Wrong I am very into people who are into people's personalities. I have more to offer thsn that.

Good post.

I say no an awful lot. I'm not sure if people realise just how many approaches tgirls get from single ladies and couples too.

I'm not just attracted to beautiful faces and bodies, I like people who I find conversation easy with and who can make me giggle. "

good post xxx

I've never been to a club - but I get the impression that a lot of couples think they can use single men and women as they like without any regard for their feelings or opinions!

Good for you OP there is too much ego massaging on this site and it's really irritating me today!

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"I've never been to a club - but I get the impression that a lot of couples think they can use single men and women as they like without any regard for their feelings or opinions!

Good for you OP there is too much ego massaging on this site and it's really irritating me today!

"

totally agree, everybody has their own morals and standards, and the op has his!!!

Nottingham

It's so true couples moan about single men they don't read profiles do couples read profiles ?? Ermm no I had a couple profile and the couples can be as rude as single men ! In a club u can get an average women think she's world class why??? Cos there 30

Men following them but them men follow every women around its nothing to get up yourself about lol think the clubs are just letting anyone in to make Money

Nottingham

"I've never been to a club - but I get the impression that a lot of couples think they can use single men and women as they like without any regard for their feelings or opinions!

Thank u babe x

totally agree, everybody has their own morals and standards, and the op has his!!!"

"

Didn't you know that singles aren't swingers, they're just desperate people looking for sex, and the term swinger is aimed at couples only , so they firmly believe they rule the roost?

Im just repeating what I've been told on more than one occasion... And God forbid you should actually like someone you just stopped bodily fluids with ??!!!

totally agree, everybody has their own morals and standards, and the op has his!!!"

hey but let's analyse this a club ,where men and women go to socialise and have sex many regularly are we not being a little naive to think that woman or man whoever they may be hasn't out of your _iew done it before somewhere ,your disdain at having witnessed the scene and keeping your lovely clean cock behind your towel won't stop you the next time will it and who knows what they've been up to the dirty little moral buggers

Can they ?

Didn't you know that singles aren't swingers, they're just desperate people looking for sex, and the term swinger is aimed at couples only , so they firmly believe they rule the roost?

Im just repeating what I've been told on more than one occasion... And God forbid you should actually like someone you just stopped bodily fluids with ??!!!

"

hehe stopped bodily fluids with that sounds dead unsatisfying x

Nottingham

"

total rubbish I'm not desperate I'd turn sex down and do Many times and yes if u are a single male and involved in the scene u are a swinger simple

Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 20/09/15 09:40:45]

"..... think the clubs are just letting anyone in to make Money "

So who, in your opinion, shouldn't they let in

If you felt the husband had been verbally abusive did you say anything to the staff? That's the advice everyone gets and so I assume it extends to single men. You've the right to turn anyone down without getting abuse for it.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I'm left wondering if the Op's answer to the hubby would have been the same, had he not been left at the back of the queue.

Some of these granddads can be pretty nippy.lol

Lichfield

"I'm left wondering if the Op's answer to the hubby would have been the same, had he not been left at the back of the queue.

Some of these granddads can be pretty nippy.lol "

By *aeriequeenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

I go to clubs and have often just chatted or said no but in a respectful way. Everyone is there with the aim of having sex but you don't have to.

I enjoy the atmosphere and the spectacle as much as anything but sometimes get funny looks if I don't play, as if i'm expected to join in.

If you go and there's no attraction to anyone it can be disappointing but not the end of the world.

I prefer one to one meets anyway but clubs/parties make a nice change.

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

OP, use a full stop once in a while.

I agree with you. Single guys should be more reserved about who they play with. But why have gangbangs as an interest if you don't like seeing women take loads of guys?

Nottingham

Wasn't back of Any que I don't do quint cheers and for me people already d*unk and if there dressed un smart like Libs strict dress code a bit of class

"..... think the clubs are just letting anyone in to make Money

So who, in your opinion, shouldn't they let in "

Unattractive people.

Standby!!!

Nottingham

"OP, use a full stop once in a while.

I agree with you. Single guys should be more reserved about who they play with. But why have gangbangs as an interest if you don't like seeing women take loads of guys?"

i do like gangbangs but I'll only attend one where it's strictly selected males

Nottingham

Not posting no as I'm driving and the grammar police are out

"Not posting no as I'm driving and the grammar police are out "

There's a 'w' on the end of 'now'. Spolling police are here too

"..... think the clubs are just letting anyone in to make Money

So who, in your opinion, shouldn't they let in "

women

"I go to clubs and have often just chatted or said no but in a respectful way. Everyone is there with the aim of having sex but you don't have to.

I enjoy the atmosphere and the spectacle as much as anything but sometimes get funny looks if I don't play, as if i'm expected to join in.

If you go and there's no attraction to anyone it can be disappointing but not the end of the world.

I prefer one to one meets anyway but clubs/parties make a nice change."

hey sexy in case you havnt noticed I'm a one

*slams fist down on table*

TESTIFY!

I had a little bit of sympathy with you fella..until you mentioned the age thing...me and i am an older respectful guy with standards as well thought that comment was totally off the mark....some younger people like the more mature person...simply because they dont like people that come over the way you have

Some people are pretty good at self massaging

"I had a little bit of sympathy with you fella..until you mentioned the age thing...me and i am an older respectful guy with standards as well thought that comment was totally off the mark....some younger people like the more mature person...simply because they dont like people that come over the way you have "

I was with him until his little rant about standards and old grandads. I find that is less attractive than someone's physical appearance.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

The Granddads probably slipped in whilst you were doing your hair in the mirror. If they got in first, then you were at the back of the queue.

"I had a little bit of sympathy with you fella..until you mentioned the age thing...me and i am an older respectful guy with standards as well thought that comment was totally off the mark....some younger people like the more mature person...simply because they dont like people that come over the way you have

I was with him until his little rant about standards and old grandads. I find that is less attractive than someone's physical appearance."

It was an ugly comment from a very shallow sounding person if im honest...someone id never extend an invitation to any of my parties

You should stick to private parties where they only invite young pretty things "

Oh and according to the OP, sexy couples who only save themselves for the OP.

Cos heaven forbid he gets sloppy seconds!!

"

Why go then? Are you expecting fit women to wait around for the one in a hundred fit man to turn up. People go to clubs to be fucked,they have no idea who will be there. I don't go to clubs for that reason but I don't slag other people off for enjoying it. It wasn't polite of them to talk to you how they did but your attitude isn't nice either. If you want group sex with only fit people don't go to a club"

Well put destiny!

I wonder if you got a bad reaction from the couple in the club, because you didn't just simply give a polite and respectful no thank you OP.

I am totally cool with being turned down for sex, but not if you are rude about it!!

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Some people come out with so much Crap it's unreal saying I'm judging lol go look at half people's profiles we want a man with big cock so u judging a man with a small Cock ! Must be 8 foot judging small men ?? No I don't see it like that it's standards and personal choice simple as that !! "
. However members are entitled to specify exactly what they want on their profiles . Could you not just have walked away from the chap that you deemed to be abusive ?. Why comments did you make to him .?

You should stick to private parties where they only invite young pretty things

Oh and according to the OP, sexy couples who only save themselves for the OP.

Cos heaven forbid he gets sloppy seconds!! "

Exactly ....

And it's odd that he gets little or no support from those who do meet and attend clubs .

He has effectively belittled so many on this thread while initially not intending to .

This is perhaps why it's best not to get involved in such threads as the true person comes out , and he has done himself no favours at all as the thread has run .........

[Removed by poster at 20/09/15 10:28:57]

"I had a little bit of sympathy with you fella..until you mentioned the age thing...me and i am an older respectful guy with standards as well thought that comment was totally off the mark....some younger people like the more mature person...simply because they dont like people that come over the way you have "

"The Granddads probably slipped in whilst you were doing your hair in the mirror. If they got in first, then you were at the back of the queue. "

No point me going to a club then cause I'm fussy!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

You were going so well until this!

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Some may be attractive in looks but totally unattractive in personality

London

My sympathy for you just evaporated. "

Not just me then. Some people don't know when to shut up.

London

Started well but lost it as the drip feeding went on.

Agreed with the op to start. But then he dug himself a hole. Lol

"Agreed with the op to start. But then he dug himself a hole. Lol"

8m wondering how long till someone points out half his sexual veries are from people at the upper end of their 50s.

Wait...dammit

"Agreed with the op to start. But then he dug himself a hole. Lol

8m wondering how long till someone points out half his sexual veries are from people at the upper end of their 50s.

Wait...dammit "

Maybe because all the younger hotties are fucking the Grandads...

Wisbech and A47 corridor

. Why refer to grandads. ? The lady in question may have found them more attractive than some of the younger men. Surely if age criteria was that important you should have done more research on the club that you choose to attend ?.

No point me going to a club then cause I'm fussy!"

Nah I wouldn't mate, all clubs are full of women from leeds with 3 chins!

London

"Not posting no as I'm driving and the grammar police are out

There's a 'w' on the end of 'now'. Spolling police are here too "

Lol! Relax OP, just wondering where you take a breath in your sentences. Good thing ladies find you attractive, eh?

I think parties are the way forward for you. Good luck!

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"

100% Agree with gloswingers here

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"Some may be attractive in looks but totally unattractive in personality "

Yep!!

Had a couple of social meets that could have gone further...and I chose not to when the woman wanted to. Can't shag a women if you don't feel the x factor...what ever that is...you just know it isn't there...!

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

I think its a shame that this thread has deviated so far from the OPs initial posts and his attempts to clarify.

He says he walked away, but the male of the couple apparoached him for an explanation, so he told him the truth.

So, the male wanted to know, but did not like the reply, im sure he saw it as a personal rejection towards his wife. ...so why does the male have the right to question why the OP doesnt want to shag his wife, but its not ok for the OP to tell him.?

Surely the reason of not wanting to follow in the footsteps ( or shagsteps) of others that he was not happy with is the same as not playing with someone who has scores of veri's from people who dont look 'clean' or 'attractive' themselves.

Yet thats fine as no one knows thats why some have said no to them.

Unless they push for an answer and you tell them the truth. !!!!

Just my opinion

"*slams fist down on table*

TESTIFY!"

"I think its a shame that this thread has deviated so far from the OPs initial posts and his attempts to clarify.

He says he walked away, but the male of the couple apparoached him for an explanation, so he told him the truth.

So, the male wanted to know, but did not like the reply, im sure he saw it as a personal rejection towards his wife. ...so why does the male have the right to question why the OP doesnt want to shag his wife, but its not ok for the OP to tell him.?

Surely the reason of not wanting to follow in the footsteps ( or shagsteps) of others that he was not happy with is the same as not playing with someone who has scores of veri's from people who dont look 'clean' or 'attractive' themselves.

Just my opinion

"

I really dont think it has deviated...it was the OP comments that came later that changed it all...i posted that i had sympathy with him until the.

And yes of course your right he does and we all have the right to choose who we play with.

But remember when telling a story..there are always two sides to it...my opinion...from the comments that came late the OP seems a bit shallow

I said no to woman lastnight, she messaged me out of nowhere saying come see me this evening, yeah she was hot and local but you can't expect a single guy to drop what he's doing and come running!

I wrote a polite friendly message saying I can't tonight but stay in touch as we are local and can arrange something.....Deleted with no response lol

There not used to not getting there own way!

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Single men are charged 50 quid to get in a club?!

Wow!

"Single men are charged 50 quid to get in a club?!

Wow! "

Yep it's usually cheaper to find a girl and pay for both of you than to go on your own as a guy.

This is assuming you can even get in don't need to have a £100+ a year membership etc

Wow! "

That's a lot! How much is a prostitute??

Wow!

That's a lot! How much is a prostitute?? "

You dont need one...your turning women down

liverpool

"I think its a shame that this thread has deviated so far from the OPs initial posts and his attempts to clarify.

Just my opinion

I really dont think it has deviated...it was the OP comments that came later that changed it all...i posted that i had sympathy with him until the.

And yes of course your right he does and we all have the right to choose who we play with.

But remember when telling a story..there are always two sides to it...my opinion...from the comments that came late the OP seems a bit shallow "

yes, 2 sides to every story agreed. Im only commenting on the OPs side and what he believes is the truth. Thats all i can comment on.

unless the couple arrive in here and put their side.

As for shallowness i fear there are a few shallow comments in this thread made by other than the OP.

( and no im not referring to yours) .

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

"I said no to woman lastnight, she messaged me out of nowhere saying come see me this evening, yeah she was hot and local but you can't expect a single guy to drop what he's doing and come running!

I wrote a polite friendly message saying I can't tonight but stay in touch as we are local and can arrange something.....Deleted with no response lol

"

I've had shit like this as well. Annoys the hell out of me. A woman or couple doing the exact thing they are always moaning about us single guys doing. But they think they can get away with such crass behaviour because they think all single guys are desperate and will jump at the chance to shag anything. They don't realise they may have to put a bit of effort in like they are always imploring us to.

I may be a single guy but I do have standards. If I want to say no to something I will. Show me some respect.

Wow!

You dont need one...your turning women down "

Your absolutely right I don't need one! Lol

Iv never had one I was just curious as if a guy is willing to pay £50 for sex then how much would a prostitute cost for a dead cert?

Just a thought, I know it's not the same

Wow!

Iv never had one I was just curious as if a guy is willing to pay £50 for sex then how much would a prostitute cost for a dead cert?

Just a thought, I know it's not the same"

About a 100 quid for an in call less if you go to a brothel.

"I said no to woman lastnight, she messaged me out of nowhere saying come see me this evening, yeah she was hot and local but you can't expect a single guy to drop what he's doing and come running!

I've had shit like this as well. Annoys the hell out of me. A woman or couple doing the exact thing they are always moaning about us single guys doing. But they think they can get away with such crass behaviour because they think all single guys are desperate and will jump at the chance to shag anything. They don't realise they may have to put a bit of effort in like they are always imploring us to.

I may be a single guy but I do have standards. If I want to say no to something I will. Show me some respect."

yes, 2 sides to every story agreed. Im only commenting on the OPs side and what he believes is the truth. Thats all i can comment on.

As for shallowness i fear there are a few shallow comments in this thread made by other than the OP.

Yup there are.

And like i said i had sympathy with him until further on down the thread.

I think he has done himself no good...and comes over a bit stuck up his own arse tbh.

Wow!

"

Interesting, by the time they pay petrol and and get all dressed up, they could have a hot prostitute come round there house and they don't even need to put a pair of pants on!

Wow!

Just a thought, I know it's not the same"

But your not paying £50 for sex...its a club that facilitates sex...if you and the other person wants it...its not guaranteed...theres a huge difference between paying for entry to a club and using the services of a prostitute

Wow!

Interesting, by the time they pay petrol and and get all dressed up, they could have a hot prostitute come round there house and they don't even need to put a pair of pants on! "

Out call is usually a bit more expensive :p (in call you go to them out call they come to you)

Wow!

But your not paying £50 for sex...its a club that facilitates sex...if you and the other person wants it...its not guaranteed...theres a huge difference between paying for entry to a club and using the services of a prostitute "

What about the private club in Birmingham having read their site etc I'm still not sure if all the girls there are paid hooks who go with any paying customer or what.

Wow!

But your not paying £50 for sex...its a club that facilitates sex...if you and the other person wants it...its not guaranteed...theres a huge difference between paying for entry to a club and using the services of a prostitute

What about the private club in Birmingham having read their site etc I'm still not sure if all the girls there are paid hooks who go with any paying customer or what.

"

Then if your not sure i wouldnt comment...if you are sure..then report them to the site

Its good to have standards. Some people expect others to fuck anything. Though of you'd turned someone down and they were annoyed I can see why. Wow. :p

Wow!

But your not paying £50 for sex...its a club that facilitates sex...if you and the other person wants it...its not guaranteed...theres a huge difference between paying for entry to a club and using the services of a prostitute "

I know that's the point, these guys pay £50 and don't even get it sometimes, if they saved there money they could get prostitutes!

I know it's not same, like I said above it was just a thought. Personally iv no interest in going to a single guys night ever but that just me.

Wow!

"

So what you saying? That guys are paying for prostitutes then having to pay to get themselves and the prostitute in a club? Pointless?

liverpool

"yes, 2 sides to every story agreed. Im only commenting on the OPs side and what he believes is the truth. Thats all i can comment on.

Yup there are.

I think he has done himself no good...and comes over a bit stuck up his own arse tbh.

"

I dont think he needs to do himself any good.... just looked at his profile... hes doing very well anyway and im sure this post will attract many more friendships for him from the young ladies who like his honesty and how he selects playmates.

each to their own eh

good luck to him ( although he doesnt need it)

"yes, 2 sides to every story agreed. Im only commenting on the OPs side and what he believes is the truth. Thats all i can comment on.

Yup there are.

I dont think he needs to do himself any good.... just looked at his profile... hes doing very well anyway and im sure this post will attract many more friendships for him from the young ladies who like his honesty and how he selects playmates.

each to their own eh

good luck to him ( although he doesnt need it) "

I didnt mean he did...i ment he didnt do himself any good with his posts further on down the thread...and remember its only his word

I have only been to 2 clubs and I treated both as a good night out and a chance to meet people who I have been chatting with on fab, I could of went to a normal club and spent a lot more money but they dont have the sexual atmosphere I am looking for, I know what am looking for on here and in clubs and if I didnt find it at a club I would just enjoy my time there and leave, I won't fuck anyone just because I have paid to entry fee

"The Granddads probably slipped in whilst you were doing your hair in the mirror. If they got in first, then you were at the back of the queue. "

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Wow!

Yep it's usually cheaper to find a girl and pay for both of you than to go on your own as a guy.

This is assuming you can even get in don't need to have a £100+ a year membership etc"

Blimey... that's a lot! I have a membership to Chams but I don't remember paying for it. It'll be well out of date if they're doing it annually now. So what does it cost a couple/single girl in comparison?

This thread is pure gold.

"This thread is pure gold. "

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

this...

you had me in total agreement with your 1st post.... and then lost me with this post....

there was no need for this shot because they decide to play with people not up to "your standard".....

Nottingham

Some people are so stupid I just got a message from a couple I spoke to last night and they totally agree with my comments sorry guys message me again read it and deleted by mistake the fact is I have standards and what would happen if a single guy approached a couple they say no and he runs after them asking why??? He would be removed from the club!!!! The fact is most clubs don't want single guys but don't mind charging them 50 pounds and we are expected to be thankful and as for the prozzie comments I'm a swinger don't a desperate sad act that needs to pay for sex cheers

Yup there are.

each to their own eh

good luck to him ( although he doesnt need it) "

Until they read his verifications ? He's berated the very types of people he's been meeting. What happened was he turned someone down and they got a bit huffy about it,so he got huffy back. He could have kept it to himself but chose to tell the forums about it,but chose words that didn't make him seem any better than the couple he was moaning about.

Nottingham

this...

you had me in total agreement with your 1st post.... and then lost me with this post....

there was no need for this shot because they decide to play with people not up to "your standard".....

"

fact is everyone has there things some women won't go with black men that raciest ?? So what about the women that won't have white men that raciest no it's personal choice if I see a women with someone I deem to be below her standards I'll be put off same as women who say they won't meet me cos I've met some girls they don't like on my profile I respect that it's personal choice !

By *hocolate007Man  over a year ago

london

"Wasn't back of Any que I don't do quint cheers and for me people already d*unk and if there dressed un smart like Libs strict dress code a bit of class "

ffs put some commas in your sentences. Really struggling to understand your posts .

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I've come to this thread late and it looks like it may have got heated?

Every type of person on Fab can be a nuisance. I only meet single guys and find that many of them are awesome. Also many of them are jerks.

A lot of couples seem to think that any single person shouldn't be on here. A lot of couples are great people.

It's a cross section of humanity and there's good and bad

this...

fact is everyone has there things some women won't go with black men that raciest ?? So what about the women that won't have white men that raciest no it's personal choice if I see a women with someone I deem to be below her standards I'll be put off same as women who say they won't meet me cos I've met some girls they don't like on my profile I respect that it's personal choice ! "

Would you fuck a woman who advertises for cream pie gang bangs?

Newcastle and Gateshead

I wonder how many people are going to comment on the original post and think "nice guy" without then going thru the rest of the thread and thinking "oh dear!"

if only the OP had not put his foot in his mouth and then tried in vain to backtrack on the piss poor comments this would have been an interesting thread to watch..... because i was hissed at in a club last night by the male of a couple in the social area for merely having the audacity to say "hello" to everyone.....

Nottingham

this...

fact is everyone has there things some women won't go with black men that raciest ?? So what about the women that won't have white men that raciest no it's personal choice if I see a women with someone I deem to be below her standards I'll be put off same as women who say they won't meet me cos I've met some girls they don't like on my profile I respect that it's personal choice !

Would you fuck a woman who advertises for cream pie gang bangs? "

no as I only use protection

Nottingham

"I wonder how many people are going to comment on the original post and think "nice guy" without then going thru the rest of the thread and thinking "oh dear!"

if only the OP had not put his foot in his mouth and then tried in vain to backtrack on the piss poor comments this would have been an interesting thread to watch..... because i was hissed at in a club last night by the male of a couple in the social area for merely having the audacity to say "hello" to everyone....."

funny that I've had some lovely comments on my inbox and offers of meets so not done me to bad keep trying son

"I wonder how many people are going to comment on the original post and think "nice guy" without then going thru the rest of the thread and thinking "oh dear!"

if only the OP had not put his foot in his mouth and then tried in vain to backtrack on the piss poor comments this would have been an interesting thread to watch..... because i was hissed at in a club last night by the male of a couple in the social area for merely having the audacity to say "hello" to everyone.....funny that I've had some lovely comments on my inbox and offers of meets so not done me to bad keep trying son "

Oh dear...just cemented my thoughts on you fella...good luck...you might want to re access your standards though fella..looking at your veries

liverpool

if only the OP had not put his foot in his mouth and then tried in vain to backtrack on the piss poor comments this would have been an interesting thread to watch..... because i was hissed at in a club last night by the male of a couple in the social area for merely having the audacity to say "hello" to everyone....."

but the fact you say his comments were piss poor is your _iew. Not everyone will think that. .

I agree a lot of people just read the initial post and comment on that, but thats just someone giving a _iew, those who read the whole thread and give an opinion are discusding the full picture (as you have).

Did you ask the guy why he hissed at you? ... just wondering if thats the problem here. Maybe if the OP had not been directly challenged by the guy as to why he didnt want to shag his wife the whole situation would of been avoided.

this...

Would you fuck a woman who advertises for cream pie gang bangs? no as I only use protection "

Funny that one of your veries is currently advertising for a cream pie gang bang. ..

Lichfield

this...

fact is everyone has there things some women won't go with black men that raciest ?? So what about the women that won't have white men that raciest no it's personal choice if I see a women with someone I deem to be below her standards I'll be put off same as women who say they won't meet me cos I've met some girls they don't like on my profile I respect that it's personal choice ! "

Are you still driving?

if only the OP had not put his foot in his mouth and then tried in vain to backtrack on the piss poor comments this would have been an interesting thread to watch..... because i was hissed at in a club last night by the male of a couple in the social area for merely having the audacity to say "hello" to everyone.....funny that I've had some lovely comments on my inbox and offers of meets so not done me to bad keep trying son "

You're so Amazing, You must be knee deep in clunge!

(said sarcastically)

By *ivnwcplCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

There standards just might be differently to yours, have you considered they just might be looking for a older guy....you have a meet for today and you say "Any one want to bring there wife to my bed today let me know" That does not exactly sound like you have many standards regarding meets?

this...

Would you fuck a woman who advertises for cream pie gang bangs? no as I only use protection

Funny that one of your veries is currently advertising for a cream pie gang bang. .."

He did say further up the thread to look at his verifications. So I did and saw that too,plus quite a few older people.

By *ivnwcplCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Sounds like you are saying your original post was just a sympathy post con to reel some meets in ...

Lichfield

if only the OP had not put his foot in his mouth and then tried in vain to backtrack on the piss poor comments this would have been an interesting thread to watch..... because i was hissed at in a club last night by the male of a couple in the social area for merely having the audacity to say "hello" to everyone.....funny that I've had some lovely comments on my inbox and offers of meets so not done me to bad keep trying son

Sounds like you are saying your original post was just a sympathy post con to reel some meets in ... "

Nail. Head

"Some people are so stupid I just got a message from a couple I spoke to last night and they totally agree with my comments sorry guys message me again read it and deleted by mistake the fact is I have standards and what would happen if a single guy approached a couple they say no and he runs after them asking why??? He would be removed from the club!!!! The fact is most clubs don't want single guys but don't mind charging them 50 pounds and we are expected to be thankful and as for the prozzie comments I'm a swinger don't a desperate sad act that needs to pay for sex cheers "

Your comments about prostitutes are disgusting OP.

Curb your language these's no need to be such an uncouth little boy!

"Agreed with the op to start. But then he dug himself a hole. Lol

Wait...dammit "

Lol what a hypocrite

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

OP, you'd turn me down in a club, I'm sure, because I'm fat and not a fittie.

However, I wouldn't ask anyway because I don't think you are attractive. In the unlikely event you contacted me on here, I'd say no thanks. I'd especially say no thanks now you've displayed your true self on here.

You are not the ultimate authority on who is and is not attractive. Just because you think someone is a minger doesn't mean they are a minger.

People think you are up yourself? Wow, I wonder why?! As for expecting people to be polite to you, when you're being outright rude about people you consider unattractive and people who shag anyone you think is unattractive, is hypocrisy of the highest order.

You big stud you.

Some peoples sexual practices make us feel a little queezy. However we respect their right to do what they want. We are in no position that judge anyone at the end of the day by what they like if it's legal.

By *erebothbiCouple  over a year ago

howden

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

The reason why I turned someone down in the club was that she had to much to drink and there was no spark, and there was not enough time to play, I wasn't any attraction. anyway as it was late in the evening as well

So said thanks but no thanks, she questioned me but walked off.

It is interesting what some people have said. I have met a number of people from scene, which have become friends happily have a social chat but we may have discussed would we would play..the outcome has been no. The reason was that your a mate but not a swinging partner, which is fine

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

So you were pissed off that a swinging couple, that you wanted to fuck, were too happy to fuck other people? Do you expect them to be waiting around, twiddling their thumbs until you turn up?

London

I guess some people will go with anyone, eh OP.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

I agree with you. Single guys should be more reserved about who they play with. But why have gangbangs as an interest if you don't like seeing women take loads of guys?i do like gangbangs but I'll only attend one where it's strictly selected males "

Well it sounds like a gangbang where the husband and wife were selecting the males. Or do you mean you want to go to a gangbang where YOU select the males and the woman? How very open minded of you.

Do you know what I find really unattractive? Slut shamers.

Bit unfair to be bringing up the OP's Veris it's not their fault.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

always have exercised that right.....

I agree with you. Single guys should be more reserved about who they play with. But why have gangbangs as an interest if you don't like seeing women take loads of guys?i do like gangbangs but I'll only attend one where it's strictly selected males

Well it sounds like a gangbang where the husband and wife were selecting the males. Or do you mean you want to go to a gangbang where YOU select the males and the woman? How very open minded of you.

Do you know what I find really unattractive? Slut shamers. "

I agree wholeheartedly with this. Slut shaming is appalling.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Bit unfair to be bringing up the OP's Veris it's not their fault. "

absolutely agree its not there fault... and i am sure they would not have been happy to have been dragged into this... but since the OP was the one to bring up everyone else's standards... it kinda left it as a open goal to look at his...

his been really hypocritical but i can see why other people did it....

in fact the one saving grace for the OP is that the thread closes at 175... and then it will drop and he can go back to claiming this thread never existed.....

if only the OP had not put his foot in his mouth and then tried in vain to backtrack on the piss poor comments this would have been an interesting thread to watch..... because i was hissed at in a club last night by the male of a couple in the social area for merely having the audacity to say "hello" to everyone.....funny that I've had some lovely comments on my inbox and offers of meets so not done me to bad keep trying son

I guess some people will go with anyone, eh OP. "

"Some people are so stupid I just got a message from a couple I spoke to last night and they totally agree with my comments sorry guys message me again read it and deleted by mistake the fact is I have standards and what would happen if a single guy approached a couple they say no and he runs after them asking why??? He would be removed from the club!!!! The fact is most clubs don't want single guys but don't mind charging them 50 pounds and we are expected to be thankful and as for the prozzie comments I'm a swinger don't a desperate sad act that needs to pay for sex cheers

Your comments about prostitutes are disgusting OP.

Curb your language these's no need to be such an uncouth little boy!"

Technical his comments are about the John's not the prostitutes

I haven't read all of the posts, but well said OP.

I am about to call it a day on this site for the similar reasons, some wont meet because you have no Verifications, I have no verifications because I have standards and self respect.

"I haven't read all of the posts, but well said OP.

I am about to call it a day on this site for the similar reasons, some wont meet because you have no Verifications, I have no verifications because I have standards and self respect."

Well no, you've got no verifications because the people you consider to be your "standard" consider you beneath their standards.

I am about to call it a day on this site for the similar reasons, some wont meet because you have no Verifications, I have no verifications because I have standards and self respect.

Well no, you've got no verifications because the people you consider to be your "standard" consider you beneath their standards.

"

Really, and who do you think you are, does this come from personal experiences?

I am about to call it a day on this site for the similar reasons, some wont meet because you have no Verifications, I have no verifications because I have standards and self respect."

And fred..i think you mkissed the irony in his post...your one of the grandads that hes talking about

Really, and who do you think you are, does this come from personal experiences?

"

Well if you haven't got any veries because of your "standards" then that means you're turning down the people qho do want to meet you because of your standards which is a very sensible and grown up thing to do (well done you)

But that also means that the people you are messaging because you do want to meet them are turning you down because they don't want to meet you. As you do not meet their standards which again is a sensible and grown up thing to do (well done them).

Bye thread!

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

Only one more post till this thread closes...oh...wait a minute...

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Op I think your rant is hilarious, you've really got the bit between your teeth.

Don't go to clubs, they don't seem to be your thing, carry on what your doing, your a good looking guy and plenty will meet you.

"Some people are so stupid I just got a message from a couple I spoke to last night and they totally agree with my comments sorry guys message me again read it and deleted by mistake the fact is I have standards and what would happen if a single guy approached a couple they say no and he runs after them asking why??? He would be removed from the club!!!! The fact is most clubs don't want single guys but don't mind charging them 50 pounds and we are expected to be thankful and as for the prozzie comments I'm a swinger don't a desperate sad act that needs to pay for sex cheers "

You might not be a desperate sad act but you sound so arrogant. If you could tone it down abit that would be great. Cheers.