FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Should I bale out gracefully???

Should I bale out gracefully???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have met some wonderful people on here, and fulfilled lots of fantasies, but I'm beginning to wonder if a) I'm too old b) I'm only into 1on1 encounters (I'm very selfish lol) c) I'm very heterosexual d) I'm very masculine d) I'm very physical and dominant) , should I retire from fab gracefully. I Truly have had a wonderful time but not sure it's what's wanted anymore. Genuine doubt, not a look at me thread. Is it time to bugger off and leave it to the sexy people......opinions will affect my decision so be sincere please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

no stay please xx

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

If you're not sure if it's what you want anymore, then take a break.

Bow out at the age of 51 ? Let me tell you I am in my prime at 51. Don't be so daft.

Are you sure you don't want to get yourself a bit more attention OP ?

Basically though.....do what is right for you xx

Bugger off and leave it to the sexy people??? Have you seen yourself? I think you'll find you fit into the sexy category

Why leave? You seem a very popular guy here, have a lot going for you

If you're getting what you want, stay?

If you feel you're not, then don't feel like you're wasting your time.

I'd personally say stay, because why not? You're in good shape, engage in the forums and if you wanted to get more I'm sure you can?

You can still use the forum tho lol.

Don't you dare go!!

By *etzPlayCouple  over a year ago

Southend

Do you actually meet or you just here for a forum/chat etc? Xx

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

If youre going to bale out then I recommend doing it disgracefully. Much more fun

Has your ego been nicely massaged now

By *allieJWoman  over a year ago

East Lancashire

Stay

I enjoy looking at that torso

and thinking ........

A bunch of strangers can't tell you what to do you need to figure it out for yourself. Good luck hope you make the right decision xx

By *ltravioletWoman  over a year ago

In amongst the Unicorns & fairy dust

"Bugger off and leave it to the sexy people??? Have you seen yourself? I think you'll find you fit into the sexy category "
This exactly - if your having doubts just have a break and hide your profile , I did look and it's a shame you live so far away

Bow out gracefully?????

Fuck no!!!!

Best way yo go is a heart attach, strapped to a bed, with a leather clad dominatrix beating you into submission

Hell yes!!!!!

Oh god. I love you guys, yes I do meet, under the right circumstances!!! Not comfortable having sex with someone who could be my daughter, guess I'm having a midlife crisis, shit if I make 102 something's not right, just feeling a bit uncertain I guess, worried about being a perve,is it wrong for me to want sex so much ?

"Have met some wonderful people on here, and fulfilled lots of fantasies, but I'm beginning to wonder if a) I'm too old b) I'm only into 1on1 encounters (I'm very selfish lol) c) I'm very heterosexual d) I'm very masculine d) I'm very physical and dominant) , should I retire from fab gracefully. I Truly have had a wonderful time but not sure it's what's wanted anymore. Genuine doubt, not a look at me thread. Is it time to bugger off and leave it to the sexy people......opinions will affect my decision so be sincere please "

It is nice that someone is making this work when so many are struggling. Your sexuality is irrelevant so long as you can meet. Your age not is important here. You are contributing to a great yet ever so slightly flawed community and you should not bow out gracefully or otherwise. Keep going and set the trend. I salute you !!

By *allieJWoman  over a year ago

East Lancashire

"Oh god. I love you guys, yes I do meet, under the right circumstances!!! Not comfortable having sex with someone who could be my daughter, guess I'm having a midlife crisis, shit if I make 102 something's not right, just feeling a bit uncertain I guess, worried about being a perve,is it wrong for me to want sex so much ? "

No

Keep using the site as you currently do, there are plenty looking for one on one meets etc, there's something for eveyone.

"Oh god. I love you guys, yes I do meet, under the right circumstances!!! Not comfortable having sex with someone who could be my daughter, guess I'm having a midlife crisis, shit if I make 102 something's not right, just feeling a bit uncertain I guess, worried about being a perve,is it wrong for me to want sex so much ? "

It's wrong that you haven't had sex with me.....

By *ighting17thMan  over a year ago

Bodmin

Many people here have been quite brief and to the point...

The best advice seems to be to take a break, but even if you do that, you should still stay " around " even if you're not actively looking to meet? If you stay in the "eye" of the forums, etc, you won't be forgotten and you won't need to start over?

It's an Executive Decision that only you can make, but it seems like there's some ladies who'll be crying into the babycham if you go!

Good luck either way fella!!

Dude seriously. There's people older than you getting some. And why the hell not. Take a break then come back and do your thing.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Have met some wonderful people on here, and fulfilled lots of fantasies, but I'm beginning to wonder if a) I'm too old b) I'm only into 1on1 encounters (I'm very selfish lol) c) I'm very heterosexual d) I'm very masculine d) I'm very physical and dominant) , should I retire from fab gracefully. I Truly have had a wonderful time but not sure it's what's wanted anymore. Genuine doubt, not a look at me thread. Is it time to bugger off and leave it to the sexy people......opinions will affect my decision so be sincere please "

Do you REALLY need the advice of anonymous strangers to tell you what to do?!! Are you that needy you need same anonymous strangers to massage your ego?!!

If the answer is yes, then leave and seek psychiatric help...pronto!!!

By *etzPlayCouple  over a year ago

Southend

"Have met some wonderful people on here, and fulfilled lots of fantasies, but I'm beginning to wonder if a) I'm too old b) I'm only into 1on1 encounters (I'm very selfish lol) c) I'm very heterosexual d) I'm very masculine d) I'm very physical and dominant) , should I retire from fab gracefully. I Truly have had a wonderful time but not sure it's what's wanted anymore. Genuine doubt, not a look at me thread. Is it time to bugger off and leave it to the sexy people......opinions will affect my decision so be sincere please

Do you REALLY need the advice of anonymous strangers to tell you what to do?!! Are you that needy you need same anonymous strangers to massage your ego?!!

If the answer is yes, then leave and seek psychiatric help...pronto!!!"

or just stop being a jessie knowing you'll come back..leave the drama by the door..

I'd be happy if you left saying you have found a woman...

but this is really a look at me and please message me to stay post...lotsa women do it...

I wonder if reactions would have been the same if you had a beer belly

"Have met some wonderful people on here, and fulfilled lots of fantasies, but I'm beginning to wonder if a) I'm too old b) I'm only into 1on1 encounters (I'm very selfish lol) c) I'm very heterosexual d) I'm very masculine d) I'm very physical and dominant) , should I retire from fab gracefully. I Truly have had a wonderful time but not sure it's what's wanted anymore. Genuine doubt, not a look at me thread. Is it time to bugger off and leave it to the sexy people......opinions will affect my decision so be sincere please

If the answer is yes, then leave and seek psychiatric help...pronto!!!"

as we always argue this..maybe the anonymous are not who he's aiming this at...

its like a single woman who posts about finding that fuckbuddy..most of the time its to attract the attention pof a former or current fuckbuddy, as they have now realized they want a said person to themselves..

this is how lotsa singles work, and given the op's sorta non swingingnessness..I'd say, its being aimed squarely at someone he'd rather not see play..

again..am surmising and cynical...but heyho.. seen the t-shirt,never wore it..

If you can't make your mind up,how are we supposed to know? Shall i flip a coin for you?

The decision is easy. If you no longer get what you want from the site then go. It's not like you can't come back if you feel you made the wrong decision, so it's hardly one of those life changing decisions! Take control of your own life, man!

[Removed by poster at 19/09/15 06:46:37]

"If you can't make your mind up,how are we supposed to know? Shall i flip a coin for you?

The decision is easy. If you no longer get what you want from the site then go. It's not like you can't come back if you feel you made the wrong decision, so it's hardly one of those life changing decisions! Take control of your own life, man!"

look this is purely from a man's perspective fab is a very frustrating place for guys even guys who are in good shape and have a good visual person and ladies lovely as you are many of you have had your egos massaged to the max ,this place has highs and lows for me but it serves a purpose but my answer and its purely selfish I think you should leave and give me better odds you know where I'm coming from or did that have the reverse effect and spur your competitive spirit

"If you can't make your mind up,how are we supposed to know? Shall i flip a coin for you?

The decision is easy. If you no longer get what you want from the site then go. It's not like you can't come back if you feel you made the wrong decision, so it's hardly one of those life changing decisions! Take control of your own life, man!look this is purely from a man's perspective fab is a very frustrating place for guys even guys who are in good shape and have a good visual person and ladies lovely as you are many of you have had your egos massaged to the max ,this place has highs and lows for me but it serves a purpose but my answer and its purely selfish I think you should leave and give me better odds you know where I'm coming from or did that have the reverse effect and spur your competitive spirit "

a lil correction I typed personna

Only you can decide that, maybe you should switch to a different kind of site like tinder for example? Plenty of one on one

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

You know where I am if you want to chat xxxx

"You know where I am if you want to chat xxxx"
are you on a sandy beach ?

u ok hun x

By *ivnwcplCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Yes bugger off

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Stay - you can't go til I've ticked you off my to do list!

"Stay - you can't go til I've ticked you off my to do list! "
he's bound to stay now ,damn it

"Stay - you can't go til I've ticked you off my to do list! he's bound to stay now ,damn it "

Damn I'm sorry about that...not lol

"Stay - you can't go til I've ticked you off my to do list! he's bound to stay now ,damn it

Damn I'm sorry about that...not lol "

hey you're ok he's a nice looking body he must appeal to many women and men

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

A .. You're not too old

B... Hetero is fine

C... You look great

D .. Fab is addictive

E .. Some of your posts certainly get the ladies moist

F .. You've nearly got the same name as me ...

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Sorry to be another ego massager but jeez, OP, if you were closer I'd bypass my age filters and message you myself.

"Sorry to be another ego massager but jeez, OP, if you were closer I'd bypass my age filters and message you myself."
hehe Harlot where's your dignity woman

Sorry to hijack but I think I should give in gracefully as I'm clearly not going to win this one. Not leaving the site though as then it means I've allowed them to win

By *ighting17thMan  over a year ago

Bodmin

"Sorry to be another ego massager but jeez, OP, if you were closer I'd bypass my age filters and message you myself."

Yep, I reckon that will work! ( ego ) lol

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's entirely your decision and if you feel that you're not what's required any longer then maybe it is time to bow out. There is after all no point in flogging a dead horse. It would be a shame but nothing ever endures.

Gravesend

"Sorry to be another ego massager but jeez, OP, if you were closer I'd bypass my age filters and message you myself.

Yep, I reckon that will work! ( ego ) lol"

if _igeia gave me an offer like that I'd never go lol

still not left..I think the messages came in..

excellent ploy OP

Op, at your age i'd looking to settle down.

No! Stay please, I want to be adored

By *aucy tiggerWoman  over a year ago

Back where I belong

Well I'm 56 and I'm not too old and I'm having the time of my life so stay enjoy, have fun xx

Your looking great bud , the choice is yours .

You can give these young gym bunnies a run for their money and you can give experience.

I say stay mate . The choice is yours

Best ego caressing look at me post ever!

Don't go..come round mine and we can discuss it....please

"Best ego caressing look at me post ever! "

Are you jealous?

"Best ego caressing look at me post ever!

Are you jealous? "

Not a bit. I'm having as much fun here as I want thank you!

Is he still here ?

Are you jealous? "

I am...i love East Anglia!

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Anyone want to stroke my ego?

"Anyone want to stroke my ego? "

I'll strike something for you

Are you jealous?

Not a bit. I'm having as much fun here as I want thank you! "

Marvellous

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"Anyone want to stroke my ego?

I'll strike something for you "

And if you ask her nicely she'll stroke it afterwards.

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

hope this decision is not going to be made in the next week or so..give it time OP, you never know whats going to happen. decisions made in haste, repent at leisure, spring to mind x

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Anyone want to stroke my ego?

I'll strike something for you "

No thanks, I'm still sporting my bruises from Thursday thanks

I would like to stroke something please

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Anyone want to stroke my ego? I would like to stroke something please "

That's a better offer than from not for softies

"Anyone want to stroke my ego? I would like to stroke something please

That's a better offer than from not for softies "

hehe thanks and its a bonifide one xx love your pics

"Anyone want to stroke my ego? I would like to stroke something please

That's a better offer than from not for softies "

Oops I meant stroke damn autocorrect! But hey, happy to strike too when your botty is better!

Ya just feck off, your obviously creating this thread to feed your already over inflated ego....get over yourself and get with the real world....

"Oh god. I love you guys, yes I do meet, under the right circumstances!!! Not comfortable having sex with someone who could be my daughter, guess I'm having a midlife crisis, shit if I make 102 something's not right, just feeling a bit uncertain I guess, worried about being a perve,is it wrong for me to want sex so much ?

It's wrong that you haven't had sex with me..... "

Penelope you harlot

A, you're never too old, B, fab is what you make of it, C, personal tastes and all that, some women will only look for hetero guys, d, your masculinity is part of who you are, if people don't like that, then that's their problem, and double D) that sounds quite hot, this is definitely the place for someone like you.

I say just enjoy the ride

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"I wonder if reactions would have been the same if you had a beer belly "

Nope, of course they wouldn't - the ladies of fab love a nice torso - and that torso is sooooo damn nice we don't want to let it go

I can totally empathise with what you're saying...

By *lirtyjjWoman  over a year ago

Meath

I prefer older men

I only look for hetro men

I only do one on one

Soooo........

Retire, move to dublin and take all your frustrations out on me. I might exhaust you tho

I was talking to a sexy Beautiful woman earlier and she's actually entering into a relationship with a guy she met on here only time will tell if that's a good thing but one on one paid off for her but as I've said before leave and give me a chance will you my torso isn't anywhere near as good as yours or is it ?

"still not left..I think the messages came in..

excellent ploy OP "

People actually giving serious replies

Gravesend

I'd like my ego stroked too

OP decided to stay then.....

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

If you think it's time to go then go.

"People actually giving serious replies "

Lol

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

"Anyone want to stroke my ego? I'd like my ego stroked too "

There, there little ego *pet pet*

Gravesend

"Anyone want to stroke my ego? I'd like my ego stroked too

There, there little ego *pet pet*"

big smile .. And hugs in return

A genuine wobble guys, no ego stroking required, think most of you know me well enough.

To be honest, I'm genuinely touched by the replies and messages, like most of us on here, distance makes meeting most impractical, but I feel among friends, male and female which is why I've been on here so long.

Anyhow, I'll say it again, I love you guys, sorry if I bleated, life's roller coaster eh. Got my own place again from the 30th, so fresh start and I don't want to do it without you lot.

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

Phew! The sense of relief in the room is palpable!

Wow...the "look at me threads" are now coming in off radar...

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

"A genuine wobble guys, no ego stroking required, think most of you know me well enough.

To be honest, I'm genuinely touched by the replies and messages, like most of us on here, distance makes meeting most impractical, but I feel among friends, male and female which is why I've been on here so long.

Anyhow, I'll say it again, I love you guys, sorry if I bleated, life's roller coaster eh. Got my own place again from the 30th, so fresh start and I don't want to do it without you lot.

"

Congrats on the new place, shall I pop round for a coffee and a biscuit

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I'm glad you are stopping xx

Gravesend

"A genuine wobble guys, no ego stroking required, think most of you know me well enough.

"

thank God for that .. I'm sure some people think you're me lol.. Or I'm you

Gravesend

And congrats on finding a new home

» Add a new message to this topic