FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Morning Rant

Morning Rant

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uteguy06 OP   Man  over a year ago

Swindon

So I get a message this morning and a friend invite from someone I have not even spoken to before, then when I don't answer for 30 minutes they send me another message annoyed and block me!! WTF

I was busy at work hence why I didn't even read the messages till now, why do people act like this there is no need to!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Yup.

The Doors | People Are Strange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq9oR9x171w

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some people on here are so needy they must think that everyone on here sits looking at fab 24/7 wish theyd learn that we have lives outside of it too x

We have had that before

And to be honest it does us a favour as would you really like to meet them with they act like that ?

Even if you did see the message don't see why you should reply straight away, sometimes i'm wary of the guys who message me and not sure if i wanna talk to them or not.

Don't let it piss you off. It's just their way of using this site is different to yours.

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

"So I get a message this morning and a friend invite from someone I have not even spoken to before, then when I don't answer for 30 minutes they send me another message annoyed and block me!! WTF

I was busy at work hence why I didn't even read the messages till now, why do people act like this there is no need to!!"

Lucky escape I say, imagine if you had replied and got chatting and met - at least you know what they are really like now.

And I thought it was just the fems getting those type of messages!

I agree with above, if they aren't cool and act chilled out and friendly then definitely not worth meeting.

You had a lucky escape hun xxx

By *uteguy06 OP   Man  over a year ago

Swindon

Very true what you are all saying

I do tend to forget to log out on my iPhone all the time so it does show that I'm "Online" when I'm actually not lol

Ask yourself a question....

Do you really give a shit??

» Add a new message to this topic