FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > School uniform/St Trinians

School uniform/St Trinians

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can someone tell me what the appeal is with this type of dress up/role play? Genuine question.

I'm not judging by the way just curious. I know we're all different and like different things and that's cool I am just intrigued to hear differing opinions to my own.

So, do you like/dislike this kinda dress up or not and why ?

Mrs. X

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Can someone tell me what the appeal is with this type of dress up/role play? Genuine question.

I'm not judging by the way just curious. I know we're all different and like different things and that's cool I am just intrigued to hear differing opinions to my own.

So, do you like/dislike this kinda dress up or not and why ?

Mrs. X"

Rebellious teen in a short skirt. The notion of a lost innocence possibly?

It's not for me i don't get the school girl look, like I don't get the use of the word "Daddy".. but each to their own

Personally for me is the short skirt and opened shirt that does it for me

It also reminds me of a dirtier version of the girls I used to lust over in my class at school when I was a teenager ^_^

Ahhh the memories lol

nope not for us

Not for us either for various reasons but want to hear other peoples reasons for and against.

Let's break it down what's not to like

Short skirt, tight fitting blouse with buttons undone and stockings and suspenders.

The only thing that separated it from a sexy secretary type outfit/role play is a tie and bunches for the schoolgirl and glasses and hair up for the secretary. Plus I think it's the idea of seeing older females dress like that which makes it more of a turn on.

That's my take on it.

Not for us sexy secatery now your talking

It has creepy undertones in my view

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

well we got the most fabs we have ever had when the Mrs dressed up in hers so a lot of people obviously like it.

... Bit creepy and ridiculous in my opinion.

Imagine men dressing up in school uniform for adult play.

By *arkestDesires666Couple  over a year ago

linconshire

i always dress up hehe especially for cam.... so far ive been a cat, a nurse, a domme, a schoolgirl and ive just ordered my miss santa outfit.... i love it... xx

By *ustaceSmithMan  over a year ago

Saxmundham

Oddly enough, this fantasy surfaced in my consciousness a couple of days ago for no apparent reason, and very much to my surprise, since this doesn't fit with my relationship history. We are of course extensively conditioned by our culture - I persuade myself - because actually I concluded that this fantasy is pretty unsavoury if one thinks about just a little - although obviously acting it out between consenting adults is unproblematic.

Think with Mr Saville, Glitter etc, the whole 'young girl' thing has been dented badly! That said, the St Trinian's 'grown up, worldly wise schoolgirl' look has a certain appeal!....

"Not for us sexy secatery now your talking "
love this

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Britney Spears vid anyone?

C...

[Removed by poster at 17/09/15 21:30:36]

"It's not for me i don't get the school girl look, like I don't get the use of the word "Daddy".. but each to their own"

daddy would freak me the fuck out.

however, i'd never actually be in the position with someone that could be young enough that it would be believable

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

I love the school girl look I never had one when I was a kid,and when you see them today you think how lucky the lads are at school today,the girls when I was at school never looked like they do to today.

"I love the school girl look I never had one when I was a kid,and when you see them today you think how lucky the lads are at school today,the girls when I was at school never looked like they do to today. "

You think that about school girls now??

"I love the school girl look I never had one when I was a kid,and when you see them today you think how lucky the lads are at school today,the girls when I was at school never looked like they do to today. "
yep kind of creepy and weird!

Just seen Mr Nordy's thread ( which is now closed )so thought I would bump this one as it seems there is still much discussion to be had.

Hope that is ok ?

Mrs x

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"Just seen Mr Nordy's thread ( which is now closed )so thought I would bump this one as it seems there is still much discussion to be had.

Hope that is ok ?

Mrs x"

He started another one, so there are two now, although the second one is quiet

Read my thread in the lounge.

"Just seen Mr Nordy's thread ( which is now closed )so thought I would bump this one as it seems there is still much discussion to be had.

Hope that is ok ?

Mrs x"

I did a part 2, thanks for this thread, has answered some questions the other didn't.

No further questions your honour.

Hope that is ok ?

Mrs x

I did a part 2, thanks for this thread, has answered some questions the other didn't. "

No problem. I'll look at part 2 now. It is something I really struggle to get my head around. Hence why I questioned it in the first place.

Mrs x

Hope that is ok ?

Mrs x

I did a part 2, thanks for this thread, has answered some questions the other didn't.

No problem. I'll look at part 2 now. It is something I really struggle to get my head around. Hence why I questioned it in the first place.

Mrs x"

Some of the responses in the first thread were bizarre.

In light of some of the responses on these threads, I'm curious to see if there is a difference of opinion on this matter based on those that have school age children and those who don't.

"In light of some of the responses on these threads, I'm curious to see if there is a difference of opinion on this matter based on those that have school age children and those who don't.

"

I have two teenage boys at school.

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"In light of some of the responses on these threads, I'm curious to see if there is a difference of opinion on this matter based on those that have school age children and those who don't.

"

I think there is - I have three teenagers, including a daughter. I also know my stuff about the dangers too and have seen some of the effects first hand (not with my own family, I hasten to add, thank goodness)

I think there may be a correlation too.

It is obvious that there are strong opinions on this subject from both perspectives. It seems people are pretty set in their opinions on either side of the debate.

I always take other peoples opinions on board. I will sometimes change mine if a good enough argument is made that makes me re evaluate my opinion. However nothing I have read thus far has swayed me from my original feelings on the matter.

It isn't something we (us personally) need to discuss further now so thank you everyone for your input but I'm done with this thread now.

Mrs x

"

I will answer this,although I am referring to my grandchild. We get the bus quite often together,on the way to school and on the way home. Her skirt isn't short,it's regulation length,just above the knee. On a few occasions I have noticed men looking at her,keeping their eyes on her for longer than I find comfortable. She's 12 and very pretty. What goes through my mind is why are they staring? They are surrounded by lots of school girls in uniform and they aren't staring at them. It does make me paranoid as she's been approached 3 times by men,twice they have tried to call her over,the second one was Saturday just gone and she called to a neighbour for help,who called the police. Another rode past her on his bike, doubled back and followed her. When things like this happen to your grandchild it does make you question men's motives. For me any sexualisation of children,be it wearing a school uniform,feels wrong. The school teacher/pupil role play,looking at it from the outside seems so wrong. But,we don't know what goes on in someone's head when they do these things.