FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is it just me.......

Is it just me.......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uzanne and Ricky OP   Couple  over a year ago

Midlothian

Is it just me or does anyone else think swinging should involve a couple (or 2 individuals) and one other person at least? I see lots of verifications on guys profile from single females and think maybe they should be on POF? What's everyone else's thoughts on this.

Suzanne

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My thoughts are nobody is barred from having a membership so what they do is of no concern to me.

Show me a swinging rulebook that says singles shouldn't be here and I'll campaign to have the removed. Until then...................

Midlothian

Fair enough, I was just wondering what people's thoughts were compared to mine, thank you for your response

Interesting how you don't say you seen loads of single females with mens verifications, another against single men? LOL.

It's a sex site primarily. Not exclusive to swinging couples.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

So where would the one other person come from??

"Is it just me or does anyone else think swinging should involve a couple (or 2 individuals) and one other person at least? I see lots of verifications on guys profile from single females and think maybe they should be on POF? What's everyone else's thoughts on this.

Suzanne "

Depends entirely on your interpretation of the word and how you _iew the site. Personally, I am more than happy for a wide selection of naughty folk.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Is it just me or does anyone else think swinging should involve a couple (or 2 individuals) and one other person at least? I see lots of verifications on guys profile from single females and think maybe they should be on POF? What's everyone else's thoughts on this.

Suzanne "

It isn't just you quite a few people think the way you do.

I think that swinging shouldn't have any hard and fast rules, its just sex with other people and as long as its safe, sane, legal and consensual I'm happy.

By *helbeeCouple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

im a single fem!!! an why should i be on a dating site when i dont want to date

there are a variety on here up to the individual membership on here is open to singles too

As a single i prefer nsa an im loving the site...people should have the freedom to choose esp who they meet everyone has different preferences

its up to the invidual we are all on here for fun etc

By *ertiVogtsMan  over a year ago

Exeter

Suzanne

I think that swinging shouldn't have any hard and fast rules, its just sex with other people and as long as its safe, sane, legal and consensual I'm happy. "

It doesn't have to be sane !!

Midlothian

I don't look up single females as we are a couple looking for a guy so can't comment on that. What I meant was that I thought swinging was 3 people. Not sure I'm explaining what I was asking well enough here

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Suzanne

I think that swinging shouldn't have any hard and fast rules, its just sex with other people and as long as its safe, sane, legal and consensual I'm happy.

It doesn't have to be sane !! "

depends entirely on your definition of sane

Let's file those thoughts under R for ridiculous

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I don't look up single females as we are a couple looking for a guy so can't comment on that. What I meant was that I thought swinging was 3 people. Not sure I'm explaining what I was asking well enough here"

Do you mean single people meeting single people? That swinging should always involve a couple?

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"My thoughts are nobody is barred from having a membership so what they do is of no concern to me.

Show me a swinging rulebook that says singles shouldn't be here and I'll campaign to have the removed. Until then..................."

Midlothian

But thank you for the responses and yes I get what you mean about a single person looking for nsa fun.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

Suzanne "

Seeing as you are seeking single guys on your profile OP I'm assuming you are glad singles are on the site?

If not then why seek single guys on your profile?

By *helbeeCouple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

i think its open to individuals an to me i think its unfair on singles the... To me its acceptance i accept there are cpls, singles, tv,ts s on this site

An to me no rule book who can join on here

it dont bother me tbh live an let live

Midlothian

[Removed by poster at 17/09/15 18:05:07]

Midlothian

"i think its open to individuals an to me i think its unfair on singles the... To me its acceptance i accept there are cpls, singles, tv,ts s on this site

An to me no rule book who can join on here

it dont bother me tbh live an let live

I think so too, just don't think I put my question over well enough

"

I think that as a general rule of thumb, swinging is best when it involves more than one person

Think we all have our own agenda for being on here x

No,swinging should be two married couples swapping partners. Everything else is just shagging around by people with no morals or standards.

"No,swinging should be two married couples swapping partners. Everything else is just shagging around by people with no morals or standards. "

Lol

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

I _iew swinging as a state of mind, not related to what (if any) relationship you are in, or who you want to meet. Swinging is about bringing together people who agree that mutually satisfactory sex can be found outside of a committed relationship. People who don't judge each other, people who aren't into the power play of 'pulling' someone (and possibly hurting someone, if they had different hopes).

POF is somewhere they discourage meeting for sex and set age limits on who can contact you. It's a dating site. I'm looking for sex.

Suzanne "

Wheels out standard cut and paste response;

I think people should run their profiles how they choose.

I think people should be free to run their profiles the way they choose to run their profiles.

As long as fab rules are observed, I see no problem.

And of course, if people don't like the way others run their profiles, they are more than welcome to not look, not wink, not add to hotlists and not send messages.

Revolutionary thinking I know, it'll never catch on.....

Suzanne "

Do you mean the single guys or the single girls shouldn't be on here? Because without one or the other the 'one other person' would be missing

Midlothian

"I _iew swinging as a state of mind, not related to what (if any) relationship you are in, or who you want to meet. Swinging is about bringing together people who agree that mutually satisfactory sex can be found outside of a committed relationship. People who don't judge each other, people who aren't into the power play of 'pulling' someone (and possibly hurting someone, if they had different hopes)."

Suzanne

Do you mean the single guys or the single girls shouldn't be on here? Because without one or the other the 'one other person' would be missing "

The op has met singles tho, so it doesn't make sense.

Midlothian

Suzanne

Do you mean the single guys or the single girls shouldn't be on here? Because without one or the other the 'one other person' would be missing "

I actually wasn't saying that anyone shouldn't be on here at all, was just wondering what others thoughts and opinions were.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Suzanne "

I think I'll stay here but thank you for thinking of me. Maybe there should be a minimum of meets per year, say 6?

"No,swinging should be two married couples swapping partners. Everything else is just shagging around by people with no morals or standards.

Lol "

Says it all really - lol!

Well, I'm not married - just a widow, who probably hasn't got any morals or standards and who doesn't give a damn...

And if couples aren't interested in meeting a single bisexual woman - well, that's completely up to them...!

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Suzanne "

If your idea of swinging involves you as a couple meeting one other person as a bare minimum then where are you going to find that one other person if they're not a single swinger? I've met men, women, couples and gone to a swingers' club on my own. I didn't want to have to go on a dating site to meet any of them since I don't date and also meet with the BF as a couple. I've met single guys in one to one meets and verified them. I've also had repeat meets with some that involved other people. At what point should I not consider myself a swinger?

Suzanne

If your idea of swinging involves you as a couple meeting one other person as a bare minimum then where are you going to find that one other person if they're not a single swinger? I've met men, women, couples and gone to a swingers' club on my own. I didn't want to have to go on a dating site to meet any of them since I don't date and also meet with the BF as a couple. I've met single guys in one to one meets and verified them. I've also had repeat meets with some that involved other people. At what point should I not consider myself a swinger?"

Are you a swinger or just in an open relationship?

By *ill74Man  over a year ago

New forest area

What is POF?

Plenty of couples looking for singles. Whether that be male or female.

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Suzanne

If your idea of swinging involves you as a couple meeting one other person as a bare minimum then where are you going to find that one other person if they're not a single swinger? I've met men, women, couples and gone to a swingers' club on my own. I didn't want to have to go on a dating site to meet any of them since I don't date and also meet with the BF as a couple. I've met single guys in one to one meets and verified them. I've also had repeat meets with some that involved other people. At what point should I not consider myself a swinger?

Are you a swinger or just in an open relationship?"

I swing with the BF as well. Am I only a swinger when we meet as a couple and in an open relationship the rest of the time? And frankly is it anyone else's right to give me a label?

"I think that as a general rule of thumb, swinging is best when it involves more than one person"

"I _iew swinging as a state of mind, not related to what (if any) relationship you are in, or who you want to meet. Swinging is about bringing together people who agree that mutually satisfactory sex can be found outside of a committed relationship. People who don't judge each other, people who aren't into the power play of 'pulling' someone (and possibly hurting someone, if they had different hopes)."

By *ewantfun14Couple  over a year ago

Norfolk

The only rule to be a swinger is owning a car, how are you mean't to choose your playmates unless you have car keys to throw into the bowl.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Suzanne "

I have a novel idea! Why not a swinging site where to be on it you have to tick a box saying "i describe myself as a swinger"

The likes of POF and badoo is worse than here for men just wanting sex!! Believe me I know!!! I've had more meets from badoo then here!!

I've been asked a lot recently (as I'm very open about my life) I though swinging was for couples? Maybe by definition it is but while places like this allow me to join and 'swing' i will happily pay my subscription and have fun, I'm very much single btw x

So if its 2 singles, ifs POF World. If its 3 singles its FAB World?

Like many terms I think swinging has evolved over the years and has certainly been taken in a broader context on this site. I guess it had to be called something at the start?

What seems consistent is that on a site that's predominantly about freedom from some social norms there seem to be so many who would prefer others to conform to their _iew.

I'm not referring to the OP who just poses a question but we get lots of singles approaching us and berating us for not being in the spirit of the site for turning them down.

It's basically a portal to access other people. What you want to use it for and whether you can find others who share your plans, well that's another thing.

"The likes of POF and badoo is worse than here for men just wanting sex!! Believe me I know!!! I've had more meets from badoo then here!!.......x"

I agree , as a single lady, you are likely to get laid on a non swinging site of you make it clear that you can just shag for fun.

People out there don't know about swinging that much , and anyone who offers free sex will most definitely get it.

I'm sorry OP I have absolutely no idea what your point or complaint is?

If you don't like singles on here how are you supposed to have mmf/ffm??

Or don't u like couples playing separately?

If so my swinging would be shite as I don't really get off playing mfmf with my otherhalf!

Either way your _iews spell disaster for the way I swing.

Thank goodness you don't make the rules!!

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Personally, I wouldn't call what happens between two singles swinging. I'd just a call it shagging. On the other hand, I also don't really think that the title is really important and it's great that lots of people are having lots of fun.

Cal

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Yes we totally agree swinging should be for couples who have been married for at least 7 years, with certificates and electoral registers entries to prove they are still living together.

Before they are allowed to swing they should have to take a swinging exam to prove they are made of the right stuff.

In the mean time to allow people who want to enjoy life we could allow anyone who wanted to meet others the liberty of swinging and giving enjoyment to others.

Live and let live

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

It's just you.

"I think that as a general rule of thumb, swinging is best when it involves more than one person"

when it doesn't its generally classed as self-abuse

"No,swinging should be two married couples swapping partners. Everything else is just shagging around by people with no morals or standards. "

What you describe and swinging I'd describe as swapping.

I'd describe swingers as some of the most moral people I've ever met. People I'd see as swingers are among the most open minded people I've spoken to.

I'd say based on what I've seen, swappers telling people they're not swingers are among the most judgemental and narrow minded people I've encountered.

How about we stop putting labels on people and simply have sex with the people we want to have sex with?

If people would stop being so judgemental there would be no moral high ground, no holier than though attitudes and we'd all have a lot more fun.

Suzanne

I have a novel idea! Why not a swinging site where to be on it you have to tick a box saying "i describe myself as a swinger" "

Why on earth would anyone admit to being a swinger?

I dont care if I'm classed as a swinger or not I mostly play with single males but I sometimes do threesomes etc too but the main thing is I'm having fun.....so call me what you want I'm not stopping

» Add a new message to this topic