FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Found a work friend on here

Found a work friend on here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok to start this ok i am totally straight so this isnt a turn on for me... so i check the see whos near while in work on my break and i find my work mate i was so shocked he had the usual cock pics ect but on a few pics he had this massive dildo in his arse i was totally shocked... this friend i work with everynight in the same room he is normally a quiet guy and as far as i know straight... so i dont know what to do... do i message him or not? Or tell him i found his profile... but then i think no if he knows ive seen the pics with the dildos i know he wouldnt be able to face me because he will probably think i will judge him which i wont... we all have secrets and desires.... what do i do ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

"Ok to start this ok i am totally straight so this isnt a turn on for me... so i check the see whos near while in work on my break and i find my work mate i was so shocked he had the usual cock pics ect but on a few pics he had this massive dildo in his arse i was totally shocked... this friend i work with everynight in the same room he is normally a quiet guy and as far as i know straight... so i dont know what to do... do i message him or not? Or tell him i found his profile... but then i think no if he knows ive seen the pics with the dildos i know he wouldnt be able to face me because he will probably think i will judge him which i wont... we all have secrets and desires.... what do i do ? "
Nothing at all

By *ivinefoxWoman  over a year ago

Coventry

I agree. Say nothing. You'll only embarrass the guy and make it awkward at work with him.

By *en1002Man  over a year ago

bathish

Say nothing... What good will it do, unless you want to have some fun together... Do you want your other work colleagues to know you are on here? It might be that he shares what you tell him with others

So i just pretend i didnt see it.... i mean he is bound to find me eventually

By *ola.Woman  over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

Block him. No need to have a conversation on what you have seen or that he is on here.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

let him get on with his life.. hes having fun leave him alone and you get on with yours

By *mallteaserWoman  over a year ago

Central

"let him get on with his life.. hes having fun leave him alone and you get on with yours"

I suppose blocking him would be a good idea... i just wish i could unsee what ive seen he is a very good friend

By *umslut jannineTV/TS  over a year ago

nottingham

"So i just pretend i didnt see it.... i mean he is bound to find me eventually"

Why is he unless he is looking for straight guys

so him having fun with a sex toy makes him any different as a friend ?????

Coventry

Guess there's some things you can never unsee...!

If he's a really good friend, could you casually bring up the subject of swinging ( say you saw a TV show about it) and see what his reaction is?

"So i just pretend i didnt see it.... i mean he is bound to find me eventually

Why is he unless he is looking for straight guys "

Because on the mobile see whos near it shows everyone not just your preferences that how i found him in the first place

He probably knows it's you too

nottingham

"I suppose blocking him would be a good idea... i just wish i could unsee what ive seen he is a very good friend "

If he is a very good friend then it shouldn't be a problem you said early you wouldn't judge him but it seems like you are judging him

What would you want if someone you knew found you ... them to become suddenly very chatty about your private life... or them to be discrete and just carry on. Chances are he has also done the who's near search and found you. Just hadn't said anything

It doesnt make him any different than a friend... i dont think any less of him atal i just know it would embarrass him....

we see loads of people we know on here we never let them know we've seen them we just think fair play and let the get on with it its life and your not the only guy in your area swinging

By *ola.Woman  over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

"I suppose blocking him would be a good idea... i just wish i could unsee what ive seen he is a very good friend "

Just be happy for him that he is able to show his sexual desires and needs on here.

"I suppose blocking him would be a good idea... i just wish i could unsee what ive seen he is a very good friend

Just be happy for him that he is able to show his sexual desires and needs on here. "

I honestly dont know lol

Coventry

And you'd be surprised how many men enjoy something up their arse!!

Ive seen one of my friends sister on here who i grew up with...i wouldnt dream of messaging her...ive seen her pics..looks like shes having fun..havent blocked her but theres no way id embarrass her by sending a message as were friends on facebook aswell lol...just leave him be if i were you x

Ok problem solved il forget ive seen it jesus you ask for abit of advice on here and people are like why does it make him less of a friend? Are u judging him? Whats wrong with sex toys? Omg i just didnt know what to do thats all.... the end

A guy I work with has contacted my wife from fab. He hasn't got a clue who she is as my wife is pretty careful with the face pics he was not so. As luck would have it we went out for a meal with him and his wife and other work friends just a few weeks earlier so she recognised him straight away. She did send him a reply along the lines of "sorry I don't play with cheating men". he then replied "I'm single"? She told him she felt sorry for his wife and said good bye using his real name and blocked him. We or I haven't said anything to him at all,ever and never will as long as we are on fabbed.

Whats the issue, he likes anal play? So do loads of straight men, get over it and concentrate on what you like.

"Block him. No need to have a conversation on what you have seen or that he is on here. "
hehe block him hey at least give him a chance to see you are on here to

Yeah i mean seeing people you know is like wow but i spend everyday with this guy in work and we speak outside work i just didnt know what to do should i say something or not but now am just guna leave it if he finds me and says oh o saw you on fab id laugh i wouldnt mind but with the pics on his profile that wouldnt be the case if i said oh i saw you on fab.... but i guess best thing to do it leave it be

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Block and don't say a word

I said i dont mind what he does anal play or whatever but i think he would mind if he knew i knew... hey i dont mind getting rimmed every now and again its not about that atall

[Removed by poster at 16/09/15 06:34:05]

dont do anything - and they say watch the quiet ones

"Yeah i mean seeing people you know is like wow but i spend everyday with this guy in work and we speak outside work i just didnt know what to do should i say something or not but now am just guna leave it if he finds me and says oh o saw you on fab id laugh i wouldnt mind but with the pics on his profile that wouldnt be the case if i said oh i saw you on fab.... but i guess best thing to do it leave it be "
when you search profiles do your settings allow that your name shows as having searched a profile coz I always look to see who looked at mine

"Ok to start this ok i am totally straight so this isnt a turn on for me... so i check the see whos near while in work on my break and i find my work mate i was so shocked he had the usual cock pics ect but on a few pics he had this massive dildo in his arse i was totally shocked... this friend i work with everynight in the same room he is normally a quiet guy and as far as i know straight... so i dont know what to do... do i message him or not? Or tell him i found his profile... but then i think no if he knows ive seen the pics with the dildos i know he wouldnt be able to face me because he will probably think i will judge him which i wont... we all have secrets and desires.... what do i do ?

Is it OK for others to NOT be 'straight' then? And, shock horror, if you browse the site you'll find others with 'dildos in their arse'. Oh. and if you simply alter your SEARCH settings, you won't be shown any men, cos its not set as a default. I guess you didn't know that when you set it though... Strange post."

Its defo ok for others not to be straigh i have gay friends thats not an issue i was simply explaining the situation and if you read my post properly you would see i found him one the mobile see whos near button which when u press it. It shows all nearby people (ALL) i dont care what he does or who and when he does it i just didnt know wether to tell him i am on fab aswell incase he wasnt happy about me seeing the dildo pics...... is that easy enough for you to understand?

nottingham

"Ok to start this ok i am totally straight so this isnt a turn on for me... so i check the see whos near while in work on my break and i find my work mate i was so shocked he had the usual cock pics ect but on a few pics he had this massive dildo in his arse i was totally shocked... this friend i work with everynight in the same room he is normally a quiet guy and as far as i know straight... so i dont know what to do... do i message him or not? Or tell him i found his profile... but then i think no if he knows ive seen the pics with the dildos i know he wouldnt be able to face me because he will probably think i will judge him which i wont... we all have secrets and desires.... what do i do ?

Is it OK for others to NOT be 'straight' then? And, shock horror, if you browse the site you'll find others with 'dildos in their arse'. Oh. and if you simply alter your SEARCH settings, you won't be shown any men, cos its not set as a default. I guess you didn't know that when you set it though... Strange post.

Its defo ok for others not to be straigh i have gay friends thats not an issue i was simply explaining the situation and if you read my post properly you would see i found him one the mobile see whos near button which when u press it. It shows all nearby people (ALL) i dont care what he does or who and when he does it i just didnt know wether to tell him i am on fab aswell incase he wasnt happy about me seeing the dildo pics...... is that easy enough for you to understand?"

Lol you have had loads of replies all saying leave it but you seem unhappy maybe your not getting the response you wanted

Is it OK for others to NOT be 'straight' then? And, shock horror, if you browse the site you'll find others with 'dildos in their arse'. Oh. and if you simply alter your SEARCH settings, you won't be shown any men, cos its not set as a default. I guess you didn't know that when you set it though... Strange post.

Its defo ok for others not to be straigh i have gay friends thats not an issue i was simply explaining the situation and if you read my post properly you would see i found him one the mobile see whos near button which when u press it. It shows all nearby people (ALL) i dont care what he does or who and when he does it i just didnt know wether to tell him i am on fab aswell incase he wasnt happy about me seeing the dildo pics...... is that easy enough for you to understand?

Lol you have had loads of replies all saying leave it but you seem unhappy maybe your not getting the response you wanted"

No... i am going to leave it... just some people really annoying me like oh whats wrong with having a dildo up your arse ect making me out to be some homophobic when i am not

Hmmm i wouldnt say anythng the guy would be mortified i saw a guy i went to school with and had a fit lol

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

" he had this massive dildo in his arse i was totally shocked... this friend i work with everynight in the same room he is normally a quiet guy and as far as i know straight..."

Can I just point out that the use of sex toys does not change someone's sexuality, neither does enjoying anal stimulation. The difference between being straight or otherwise is enjoying the sexual (or romantic) attentions of someone of the same gender.

Cal

nottingham

[Removed by poster at 16/09/15 06:49:22]

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

"Ok to start this ok i am totally straight so this isnt a turn on for me... so i check the see whos near while in work on my break and i find my work mate i was so shocked he had the usual cock pics ect but on a few pics he had this massive dildo in his arse i was totally shocked... this friend i work with everynight in the same room he is normally a quiet guy and as far as i know straight... so i dont know what to do... do i message him or not? Or tell him i found his profile... but then i think no if he knows ive seen the pics with the dildos i know he wouldnt be able to face me because he will probably think i will judge him which i wont... we all have secrets and desires.... what do i do ? "

Sounds to us like you would really like to play with him now you know.

If that is the case message him for a meet.

If we are wrong ignore what you have seen and meet others.

His business is his business and unless you want to play with him it is none of your business

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"It doesnt make him any different than a friend... i dont think any less of him atal i just know it would embarrass him...."

Then do what mature people do if they know something that would embarrass a friend, block him and never mention it.

You do know that he can read the forums, don't you.

He's probably reading this now thinking damn I can't believe your having a discussion about me with the rest of fab

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Say nothing we have found several work colleagues on here , some we have played with some we have not even if they find out about you they are not gonna blurt it out , just carry on having fun like we do you only live once

I've never seen anyone I know on here - but I think it's exiting as I'm really nosey and voyeuristic

Depending on who it was I think I would block and never mention it

I would block him a say nothing.

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

just block, say nothing, that's the right thing to do. I like this site as it's non-judgmental, let him do his stuff, you do yours

Block him and forget about it

Block him and move on had to do it with my bosses couples profile her husband msg'd me not knowing who I was seen a lot more of my boss than I'd care to see again

Got me thinking, thought I'd see if anyone where I work was on.

They weren't

It does not make him gay or bi, do not worry about it and do not say anything. I work in a position of trust and I know all sorts of things about people that I could never share with others.

"It doesnt make him any different than a friend... i dont think any less of him atal i just know it would embarrass him...."

So, say nothing, block him like others have said and get on with what you want to do on here.

how big was the dildo

Block him and maybe half of the responders also. Look who's near, really should be, 'look who's got stuff in the rear'. It's like skipping along the village, nothing straight to see here . I'd block him and then keep bringing, phallic shaped, lunches, to work.....

Block him and forget about it.

But if it bothers you that much, you might also want to consider your own profile. I mean, those are pretty distinctive tats you've got.

Similar thing to the OP, when I was at a club a few months ago, met a work colleague there!

I was mortified, but they were like... get over it, im here for the same thing you are!

She now knows I like a bit of cock, surprised her but she is perfectly ok with it, after all, we are the same person as before, but they know a little more about our kinks.

Now good friends with her, and it's also someone to confide in about things you can't say to others.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Block him and maybe half of the responders also. Look who's near, really should be, 'look who's got stuff in the rear'. It's like skipping along the village, nothing straight to see here . I'd block him and then keep bringing, phallic shaped, lunches, to work....."

And make sure you eat bananas in front of him daily.

Seductively.

A

By *ack LondonMan  over a year ago

London

The anus is an erogenous zone lots of men, me included enjoy anal play. I have a nice little collection of toys too!

Block him, move on.

"Block him and maybe half of the responders also. Look who's near, really should be, 'look who's got stuff in the rear'. It's like skipping along the village, nothing straight to see here . I'd block him and then keep bringing, phallic shaped, lunches, to work....."

"care for a carrot mate?"

By *icky999Man  over a year ago

warrington

omg! is that you brian from accounts? you wouldnt believe this, I just slipped on that dildo and it ended up there

see you in the canteen at lunch.

_icky999 from hr.

"omg! is that you brian from accounts? you wouldnt believe this, I just slipped on that dildo and it ended up there

see you in the canteen at lunch.

_icky999 from hr. "

lmao

"Block him and move on had to do it with my bosses couples profile her husband msg'd me not knowing who I was seen a lot more of my boss than I'd care to see again "
nooooo wow that's gotta be best so far xxx

"

No... i am going to leave it... just some people really annoying me like oh whats wrong with having a dildo up your arse ect making me out to be some homophobic when i am not "

The homophobia appears to be in your own mind. Where has anyone accused you of being homophobic?

I am guessing his profile said bi or gay, dildo up the arse is not an indicator, that depends on who put it there

Block for 2 reasons, 1 if he hasn't already seen your profile it will stop you showing up on who is near. and 2 more importantly it will remove the temptation to stalk him.

Then just get on with your life. Everybody has sex, most like it, even your mum enjoyed a cock inside her

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

Do nothing OP. We're all grown-ups here. What your friend gets up to in his private life has nothing to do with you and vice versa. You don't need to say anything.

» Add a new message to this topic