FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Pulling in a nightclub

Pulling in a nightclub

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A bit of a bad title but couldn't think of a better one.

So Jools is off to a club in a few weeks time with some work friends. Lots going busy club easy to get away from people/friends.

We were discussing how sexy /fun it would be if she could manage to pull in the club.

Maybe a quick grope or going back to his or her place.

Coming back with some very dirty stories and pictures.

Is this fantasy or do other couples do this kind of thing?

How would she go about it without looking like some desperate middle aged woman on the prowl.

Chances are absolutely nothing will happen, but would be very interested to hear if other's have?

I guess she could always use the see who's near on the mobile site?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

[Removed by poster at 15/09/15 14:16:38]

BSE

Let me know where...something will happen without me but if I can possibly help.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have the same fantasy but can't work out how to fulfil it x

Never done it but it sounds hot. You should let us know how it goes. I've wanted to do this, but with Marc. But I don't think many guys on a normal night out would be up for a random threesome.

-Courtney

"Never done it but it sounds hot. You should let us know how it goes. I've wanted to do this, but with Marc. But I don't think many guys on a normal night out would be up for a random threesome.

-Courtney"

Yeah its a tricky one isn't it.

Maybe if she uses her phone, the see who near a quick wink and see what happens.

The idea of her calling me telling me she has just given a guy a bj in the club is definitely one for the wank bank.

By *rinking-in-laCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"A bit of a bad title but couldn't think of a better one.

So Jools is off to a club in a few weeks time with some work friends. Lots going busy club easy to get away from people/friends.

We were discussing how sexy /fun it would be if she could manage to pull in the club.

How would she go about it without looking like some desperate middle aged woman on the prowl.

Chances are absolutely nothing will happen, but would be very interested to hear if other's have?

I guess she could always use the see who's near on the mobile site? "

It does sound like fun. The only trouble is night clubs. They are truly dreadful.

"Never done it but it sounds hot. You should let us know how it goes. I've wanted to do this, but with Marc. But I don't think many guys on a normal night out would be up for a random threesome.

-Courtney

Maybe if she uses her phone, the see who near a quick wink and see what happens.

The idea of her calling me telling me she has just given a guy a bj in the club is definitely one for the wank bank. "

Since she would be doing it alone, I don't think she will have a problem finding a willing participant

Wouldn't her friends wonder what's up, though?

We also love the idea of this but dont think it could ever happen as every time mrs is out she bumps into lots of friends and family and as they dont know this part of our life we wouldnt like all the trouble, people thinking she is cheating ect.

"We have the same fantasy but can't work out how to fulfil it x "

This one would be quite easy, just book a hotel in a town nowhere near you go out together then when you get to the club separate but so you can keep an eye on her and let her pull and go outside with the guy, then she can come back in to you, or meet at a assigned place,

I was out on a night out last year starting dancing with this bloke who was with an older male! Me being me shouted get on fab at the end of the night and he laughed and said he already was

That was quite random! It can happen x

By *ackspopCouple  over a year ago

Wymondham

You're assuming that you want the other participant to be on Fab too. Do they have to be? If you're just after an end result of Mrs meeting someone and coming home with a story/pics then it shouldn't really matter.

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

"A bit of a bad title but couldn't think of a better one.

I guess she could always use the see who's near on the mobile site? "

My ex told me she was propositioned in a club (Speedqueen in Leeds), by a couple, a year or so before we met. She didn't accept, because she didn't fancy the guy (she liked the girl though).

So, any thing's possible

By *ackspopCouple  over a year ago

Wymondham

-Courtney

The idea of her calling me telling me she has just given a guy a bj in the club is definitely one for the wank bank. "

I'm 5 miles away and at work: if that'd do it for you then I'll be more than happy to volunteer lol.

I find this idea so sexy

By *omethinghilarious69Man  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Where is the South East will she be out?

I know it all sounds a bit school disco, but getting off with someone in a dark corner or alley.

While a bit tacky, probably a turn on due to the fact it takes most of us back to our first sexual encounters as disco or club etc..

If I am really honest the idea of some young fit guy taking Jools into a cubicle and giving her a good seeing too is amazing horny.

However as most club loo's stink reality and fantasy rarely merge.

U never know

"Where is the South East will she be out?"

It will be..... Wait I am not that daft lol

I think you are a very brave man, would she be ok with you going clubbing and pulling with out her

"I think you are a very brave man, would she be ok with you going clubbing and pulling with out her "

Lol I think she would be more than happy coz she knows that it's never going to happen.

I appear to be a woman repellent!!

we went to a social gathering with a load of ppl off here in derby and we all ended up in a niteclub where the mrs was dancing and pulled a guy on the dance floor.she took him back to the local swingers club at the end of the nite

By *objgukMan  over a year ago

Hebden bridge

I work at lots of festivals and use who is near. it is a strike rate of probably 1 in 1,000 but I have met and played with several lovely couples and singles. it can work.

Surely as a female you would have absolutely no problem at all.

We wanted to do it with someone not on Fab! Just go out, hubby watch from a far......we are going to do it with a guy from here first though test the water lol

"We wanted to do it with someone not on Fab! Just go out, hubby watch from a far......we are going to do it with a guy from here first though test the water lol "
nice.

Queue a long list of volunteers.

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

MrsH does this on a regular basis. Sometimes it is just kissing and fumbeling but at other times she has gone off with them for fun.

BSE

"We wanted to do it with someone not on Fab! Just go out, hubby watch from a far......we are going to do it with a guy from here first though test the water lol nice.

Queue a long list of volunteers. "

I have ticket number 1 please.

Hi,

I would

I need you lot out and about when I'm out! I never pull!! Lol

"We wanted to do it with someone not on Fab! Just go out, hubby watch from a far......we are going to do it with a guy from here first though test the water lol "

Haha!

Done this lots of times but can be a bit tricky too close to home. We met and invited 2 guys back at Christmas. What a night that was!

mrs d has done this many times, although going out with an open mimded gf for safety,the,ve pulled and brought the guy/guys home, although many were in disbelief at the idea, some thought there was a catch,but has often been fingered, or given a bj while out,i find it so horny when she comes home and tells me what she got upto.best nite was when she pulled 4 guys, (it was one,s birthday)brought them home alone and partied all night!! I joined in while she fucked them all...he,ll never forget that birthday

By *onny247Man  over a year ago

St. Albans

Always happy to oblige!

Sonny

So our plan is, when she is out turn on See who near.

Anyone who is very close ie quarter of a mile is very hopefully going to be in same place.

If jools likes look of them she is going send a simple high message, see you are.... As well.

See if he replies and go from there.

It's for us far less hit and miss than trying to attract the attention of a random chap.

All being well some sexy dancing a bit of groping and maybe even some mutual help if there are some nice dark corners.

Not being regulars at normal clubs for many years, what's the general consensus on people getting it on in a nightclub?

Is it the done thing or frowned upon?

Back when we used to club, it was common place in most nightclubs to find a area where people are snogging and more in nice dark places.

This is on our bucket list too!

V to pull in a nightclub or bar and take him or her back to our hotel for me to walk in on and join in a sneaky sleazy grope or BJ beforehand would be fun to witness as well

Or for both of us to pull a couple or single and head back to the hotel.

But more fun if they are not Fab 'members'

We will do it one day!!!

By *enatton2Couple  over a year ago

West Midlands

Yep we're really into this idea, just not sure what's the best tactic. Be visual as a couple, watch her from a distance or stay home and hear about it all after.

Might try all three for research purposes.

I like the idea of being visual as I can escalate things, encourage him to try it on. Watching from a far gets me hard though, seeing the whole thing play out just imagining what's being said. Kind of done the last one a couple of times but it was unplanned.

Sounds like fun

Jools is going to be out on the prowl? How good are her dance moves?

Awful lol

Her oral skills are excellent tho lol

I guess you could try to organise it maybe, as a surprise for her? Maybe through a single male profile or something? I'm sure she may even be fine without it, but it could be better for you to help the process along that at, just a suggestion...

So if you were dancing with a woman at a nightclub and she leant forward and whispers in your ear

"can I suck your cock?"

What do you say?

BSE

She would say "Can I suck your..." and her mouth would be too full to carry on

"So our plan is, when she is out turn on See who near.

Anyone who is very close ie quarter of a mile is very hopefully going to be in same place.

If jools likes look of them she is going send a simple high message, see you are.... As well.

It's for us far less hit and miss than trying to attract the attention of a random chap.

All being well some sexy dancing a bit of groping and maybe even some mutual help if there are some nice dark corners.

Not being regulars at normal clubs for many years, what's the general consensus on people getting it on in a nightclub?

Back when we used to club, it was common place in most nightclubs to find a area where people are snogging and more in nice dark places. "

This is by far the best idea .

A normal nightclub is going to be full of 18 - 30 year olds , may of whom will know each other , and many will be pissed .

Jools is very attractive so don't get me wrong , but vanilla guys are going to be primarily looking for women their age and are unlikely to want to pull someone like Jools in front of their mates .

A pub would be a much better bet for a random stranger . We have done that a few times , where I have watched Sabrina flirt with a guy and slip off outside for a quickie .

Hopefully you will find a fab member at the club though on the night , and I hope it works out for you

"So if you were dancing with a woman at a nightclub and she leant forward and whispers in your ear

"can I suck your cock?"

What do you say? "

V here. Ive asked a guy that (in a well known meat market/nightclub in Swindon) ..... He practically burst into tears and ran off to his friends. I laughed a lot.

By *indys loverCouple  over a year ago

Stratford on avon

"So our plan is, when she is out turn on See who near.

Back when we used to club, it was common place in most nightclubs to find a area where people are snogging and more in nice dark places.

This is by far the best idea .

A normal nightclub is going to be full of 18 - 30 year olds , may of whom will know each other , and many will be pissed .

Jools is very attractive so don't get me wrong , but vanilla guys are going to be primarily looking for women their age and are unlikely to want to pull someone like Jools in front of their mates .

A pub would be a much better bet for a random stranger . We have done that a few times , where I have watched Sabrina flirt with a guy and slip off outside for a quickie .

Hopefully you will find a fab member at the club though on the night , and I hope it works out for you "

Actually we find just the oposite ,,,, we were out a couple of weeks ago and Mindy had all the young lads after her , in fact i had a couple of gorgeous girls come up to me to ask if that was my wife over there ,,,, they said that they hoped that they had her confidence and charisma when they were her age ,

and that is what it comes down to ,,, confidence and charisma and good looking ,,,, her only problem is that not far behind her theres a butt ugly fella LOL

By *hrisgrayMan  over a year ago

Leeds

-Courtney"

You'd be surprised ??

-Courtney

You'd be surprised ??"

We not after a random threesome.

Just jools coping off with a guy on night out and having a bit of fun.

Only ask for some pic's

» Add a new message to this topic