FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Rope play help

Rope play help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are really interested in learning more about rope play. If you are experienced and know what you are doing and happy to teach is some of the basics we would love to hear from you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We are really interested in learning more about rope play. If you are experienced and know what you are doing and happy to teach is some of the basics we would love to hear from you. "
look on Amazon for a book called the seductive art of Japanese bondage - midori

That was not the face I was going for lol even lol

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

We would also recommend Bondage for Sex by Chanta Rose.

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

Yes, Chanta Rose's book is excellent intro. Also see if you can get along to any Rope Peer Workshop events. There are a few about.

There are a number of tutorials on youtube if you look for anything by Twisted Monk or the Two Knotty Boys.

Another great resource about the whole rope scene in general around the world is Greydancers Ropecast. Lots of interviews with people doing rope stuff around the world.

-Matt

By *innkycoupleCouple  over a year ago

Towcester

It's not Midori, that's a drink. Japanese rope bondage is called Shibari, Search for books on that.

If you go to another site called F*tlife you will find more rope workshops than you can shake a stick at...and about 500 rope geeks who will teach you lots but would bore me silly

Chains every time here

[Removed by poster at 16/09/15 16:37:59]

"If you go to another site called F*tlife you will find more rope workshops than you can shake a stick at...and about 500 rope geeks who will teach you lots but would bore me silly

Chains every time here "

I'm on that site as well, use it mostly for my fucking machine and home made bandage gear pictures.

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

"It's not Midori, that's a drink. Japanese rope bondage is called Shibari, Search for books on that."

Errr...

From Planet Midori

"An educator and columnist on adventurous sexuality, she's also the author of "The Seductive Art of Japanese Bondage" and "Wild Side Sex: The Book of Kink". Midori travels the world presenting to universities, education events, organizations and media."

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

For starting out try two knotty boys, vids are free on net and show quite abit for starting out.

Simple and fun

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

When I saw the title "Rope Play Help" I assumed she was tied up somewhere and needed to know how to get the knots undone.

» Add a new message to this topic