FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Gym go-ers

Gym go-ers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anything actually happen at the gym, would love to walk in the sauna or the hot tub and see someone flashing there bits?

Anyone done this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *INKYCAT123Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

Me and my single fem friend off here are at the gym and saunas everyday the last few days and we often think the same,

Was at saunas last night and there was a guy in there when we walked in,

We decided to have a little stroke of each others leg and a little kiss, he didntseem to mind watching,

Nothing was said between us at all, he just sat and watched and left lol.

We Will be back there this morning hoping for some more fun x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I suspect most people go to a gym to train, not get their rocks off.

cardiff

"Me and my single fem friend off here are at the gym and saunas everyday the last few days and we often think the same,

We decided to have a little stroke of each others leg and a little kiss, he didntseem to mind watching,

We Will be back there this morning hoping for some more fun x"

Kat by the way lol xx

Instant erection reading that!!

"Me and my single fem friend off here are at the gym and saunas everyday the last few days and we often think the same,

Kat by the way lol xx "

Wish you could do that in my gym x

cardiff

Kat by the way lol xx

Wish you could do that in my gym x"

If only hy!!

Only thing is you wouldn't just be watching becausee id so wana play with you

"I suspect most people go to a gym to train, not get their rocks off."

These sort of threads often make me uncomfortable

Op I'd be disgusted and angry if anyone ever flashed me and that goes for the behavious in KINKYCAT's post too.

I don;t get why people feel it is okay to force their behaviour on to others in a totally inappropriate setting

Ugh after the gym it generally hurts to move, what little can still move, usually the main thing on my mind after the gym is just how much ice cream I've earned

Ex Mrs recently told me that she often plays with herself under the water in the jacuzzi when there's other in there

Ex Mrs recently told me that she often plays with herself under the water in the jacuzzi when there's other in there

cardiff

[Removed by poster at 14/09/15 10:29:15]

It's a gym for working out in. Stop trying to turn every situation into a sex one. If someone flashed me anywhere they'd be getting in trouble.

"I suspect most people go to a gym to train, not get their rocks off.

Op I'd be disgusted and angry if anyone ever flashed me and that goes for the behavious in KINKYCAT's post too.

I don;t get why people feel it is okay to force their behaviour on to others in a totally inappropriate setting

Theres always one!!

Just to add I in no way flashed him,

As we walked in he winked at us, we simply stroked each others leg and he moved closer so we started kissing each other.

In no way at all if we didnt have any flirty signs then we wouldnt of gone ahead, so please before you make an assumption ob the little part I wrote please ask for the full story, you could of inboxed me where I would of only been to happy to give you the full story!! Kat"

I stand by my comment. I go to the gym to train, I go to the sauna to relax, not to get cheap thrills as a couple put on 'a show'.

It all seems a a bit pathetic to me. Clearly not the response you wanted as shown by the 'There's always one'comment. Don't worry, I'm sure there'll be plenty of others giving you the response you wanted and telling you how hot it was and how they'd loved to have seen it

cardiff

Not gona keep going back and for on this thread to get a ban,

Each to there own I say!

Happy swininging all x

[Removed by poster at 14/09/15 10:35:42]

"Not gona keep going back and for on this thread to get a ban,

Each to there own I say!

Happy swininging all x"

Why would you get a ban?

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I suspect most people go to a gym to train, not get their rocks off.

I don;t get why people feel it is okay to force their behaviour on to others in a totally inappropriate setting"

Twice I've tried to reply to this thread and both times I just sounded like a party pooper but this is exactly how I feel.

There's a time and a place. That's not it.

I'm really sorry , I'm in the gyms for training camp.

I'd be tempted to bring in one of them signs from 70's swimming pools ,

No bombing .

No heavy petting

..... 'Petting' lol does anyone still use that word

"I'm really sorry , I'm in the gyms for training camp.

I'd be tempted to bring in one of them signs from 70's swimming pools ,

No bombing .

No heavy petting

..... 'Petting' lol does anyone still use that word "

I think I was about 20 before I realised what the heck they meant by petting on those signs.

I go to the gym to train. But would love to see you in my gym or in my Jacuzzi or the steam room

that was for KINKYCAT123

Thank heavens the gyms we use don't have those facilities

It's not a sex club it's a gym , not sure I'd be that pissed off about it though if I'm honest lol

By *sianmale89Man  over a year ago

Stockport

"Does anything actually happen at the gym, would love to walk in the sauna or the hot tub and see someone flashing there bits?

Anyone done this"

er....not that I know off as the gym I go to which also has a big swimming pool which I usually use a few days a week after a workout has a sauna too which I can use...

but to be honest after all my years going to the same gym and swimming pool I never once used the sauna but doubt anything actually happens in there.

what happens in the gym is you train muhfuher

This is along the same lines as id love to fuck you in the gym/in the changing rooms/showers/ooh I bet loads of guys perve at you whilst your in the gym. All get a instant block and delete.

Personally my opinion is that if you've got the energy and inclination for sexual play after a gym session you've not trained hard enough ...

Oh and the post above about feeling up a bi friend in sauna is exactly the reason why I don't disclose my sexuality on my profile. That sort of behaviour disgusts me the same way an old man sat in a sauna wanking would ... Massively inappropriate.

"This is along the same lines as id love to fuck you in the gym/in the changing rooms/showers/ooh I bet loads of guys perve at you whilst your in the gym. All get a instant block and delete.

Personally my opinion is that if you've got the energy and inclination for sexual play after a gym session you've not trained hard enough ...

Oh and the post above about feeling up a bi friend in sauna is exactly the reason why I don't disclose my sexuality on my profile. That sort of behaviour disgusts me the same way an old man sat in a sauna wanking would ... Massively inappropriate. "

Getting a message from a guy on here saying he's seen me in the gym and thought I was fit was a bit off putting

"This is along the same lines as id love to fuck you in the gym/in the changing rooms/showers/ooh I bet loads of guys perve at you whilst your in the gym. All get a instant block and delete.

Oh and the post above about feeling up a bi friend in sauna is exactly the reason why I don't disclose my sexuality on my profile. That sort of behaviour disgusts me the same way an old man sat in a sauna wanking would ... Massively inappropriate.

Getting a message from a guy on here saying he's seen me in the gym and thought I was fit was a bit off putting"

Better than the message I had from one user of my old gym, telling me I had great legs but needed to tan the milk bottles. Wtf.

Getting a message from a guy on here saying he's seen me in the gym and thought I was fit was a bit off putting

Better than the message I had from one user of my old gym, telling me I had great legs but needed to tan the milk bottles. Wtf. "

Haha. .. he complimented my squatting

Stockport

Getting a message from a guy on here saying he's seen me in the gym and thought I was fit was a bit off putting"

even though I don't know you/never spoke to you here is some advice if you wish to take it fine and if not so be it....

put all you're face pictures in private gallery and whatever pictures you have in public leave them up if you want...

now if you're okay with random people recognising you from fab then fine but if not and you want some privacy just take that option, not sure how I'd react if someone came up to me in the gym this morning and said I recognise you off fab etc...

even though I don't know you/never spoke to you here is some advice if you wish to take it fine and if not so be it....

put all you're face pictures in private gallery and whatever pictures you have in public leave them up if you want...

now if you're okay with random people recognising you from fab then fine but if not and you want some privacy just take that option, not sure how I'd react if someone came up to me in the gym this morning and said I recognise you off fab etc... "

Mate I've got a two foot scar running across my body in a changing room I'm pretty recognizable face pic or not lol

Stockport

now if you're okay with random people recognising you from fab then fine but if not and you want some privacy just take that option, not sure how I'd react if someone came up to me in the gym this morning and said I recognise you off fab etc...

Mate I've got a two foot scar running across my body in a changing room I'm pretty recognizable face pic or not lol"

cover the scar then or something else I dunno improvise, when I go swimming after a workout I'm usually the only asian guy there now if someone off fab was there I'd probably get recognised too... I have no face pictures too but then again I only showed my face to 2 women off here who I sometimes speak with..

gotta learn to blend in and be inconspicuous....like a shadow .

anyway hope my advice was of some use..

In the interest of lightening the mood lol, I would suggest a more pragmatic scene that I find myself in all too often.

I work out, not particularly hard but enough to keep some semblance of shape. Having a little perv at the guys, nothing intrusive, gets me worked up as do the endorphins. I go home and wait for my man and then.......

Mate I've got a two foot scar running across my body in a changing room I'm pretty recognizable face pic or not lol

cover the scar then or something else I dunno improvise, when I go swimming after a workout I'm usually the only asian guy there now if someone off fab was there I'd probably get recognised too... I have no face pictures too but then again I only showed my face to 2 women off here who I sometimes speak with..

anyway hope my advice was of some use.."

I don't really care if I'm recognized it's just cringe worthy when guys message that they recognized you at the gym I've seen quite a few women get similar messages and not seen one go down well.

Most people are way too shy to approach someone in public about here so it's easy enough to block

I don't really care if I'm recognized it's just cringe worthy when guys message that they recognized you at the gym I've seen quite a few women get similar messages and not seen one go down well.

Most people are way too shy to approach someone in public about here so it's easy enough to block"

Exactly. I've no desire to hide my face. It's a pretty good asset.

I just don't appreciate men not having the balls to say Hi in person instead hiding their faces and messaging me on fab later that day.

I'm not in the gym prancing around , I'm continuously trying to pushing myself and break my limits. I don't really enjoy the idea that someone is watching me train and wont acknowledge it in person.

Stockport

Most people are way too shy to approach someone in public about here so it's easy enough to block"

al right fair enough, maybe some of the guys who find you interesting or attractive etc who see you at the gym might only be confident to approach you on fab instead off real life?

anyway do as you want really tbh or you could just tell them guys who message you that to talk to you in real life instead of messaging you later on the day?

Stockport

Most people are way too shy to approach someone in public about here so it's easy enough to block

Exactly. I've no desire to hide my face. It's a pretty good asset.

I just don't appreciate men not having the balls to say Hi in person instead hiding their faces and messaging me on fab later that day.

I'm not in the gym prancing around , I'm continuously trying to pushing myself and break my limits. I don't really enjoy the idea that someone is watching me train and wont acknowledge it in person. "

hmmmm okay then each his own really like I said to the other guy maybe they lack that said confidence to talk to you in real or say they saw you off fab etc.....or they could be lazy?

gym's for work outs anyway as like you I go there just for training and most of the time keep to myself and my mouth shut and just go in for my workout and some days train harder then usual to get into better shape...

as for swimming however I speak with like one or two people who I have known for a while....

No. It's the fucking gym.

» Add a new message to this topic