FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > People who fuck a lot of other people...

People who fuck a lot of other people...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

...like i do.

Ok, how embarrassing is it if a few* of them turn up at once to a club or party? I'm guessing it's not that bad but when i look at party lists or who goes to certain clubs i see plenty of my meets on there and just wonder if it's awkward.

*Few might be many, i'm being modest though for arguments sake.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn't find it awkward if a few of my meets were going to a party. It's not like it would be a secret to them that I've met others...

Maybe get a few in a room and see where things go

-Courtney

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"...like i do.

Ok, how embarrassing is it if a few* of them turn up at once to a club or party? I'm guessing it's not that bad but when i look at party lists or who goes to certain clubs i see plenty of my meets on there and just wonder if it's awkward.

*Few might be many, i'm being modest though for arguments sake."

It wouldn't bother me at all, we are all after the same thing!

Cool. Thanks for the replies. I know i don't think about things properly sometimes.

I'm actually starting to think it might be sexy. If they all don't know about each other you can give them secret knowing looks. possibly be able to get regular 3sums out of it too, i like this new way of thinking about it...

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

"...like i do.

No, not awkward enjoyable, you know what they are all like and they are there for sex.

Go for it and enjoy it.

You might even be gangbang by them all

By *ivnwcplCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"...like i do.

Slut ......

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Sometimes when I go hang out with my swingy friends one of them will announce that they've fucked all of us! Haha!

(We're all pretty good friends so the discretion part is defunct between us)

Edinburgh

I wouldn't be embarrassed though just to answer your question. It's a swinging site... that's generally the idea.

"I wouldn't be embarrassed though just to answer your question. It's a swinging site... that's generally the idea. "

I'm such a prude at times, really.

Edinburgh

"I wouldn't be embarrassed though just to answer your question. It's a swinging site... that's generally the idea.

I'm such a prude at times, really."

I think it's the only time I'd be likely to have a gangbang! . If I'd fucked them all before and was comfortable with everyone... happy days!

We have this often and it doesn't bother us. Except when its loads of people we wouldn't go there again with lol

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"...like i do.

Sounds like a good party to me! Always reminds me of the Pimms advert and sometimes I just can't help say '5* of you, 1 of me, I make that Pimms a cock'! Somehow I've always left the L out lol.

*yes I'm modest too

"I wouldn't be embarrassed though just to answer your question. It's a swinging site... that's generally the idea.

I think it's the only time I'd be likely to have a gangbang! . If I'd fucked them all before and was comfortable with everyone... happy days! "

I'm the opposite, the more i get to know someone the more shy i get and probably wouldn't want them to see me fucking someone else. I really don't understand myself but i don't try to with everything.

But this topic is making me fantasise about gangbangs now erm....

Edinburgh

I think it's the only time I'd be likely to have a gangbang! . If I'd fucked them all before and was comfortable with everyone... happy days!

I'm the opposite, the more i get to know someone the more shy i get and probably wouldn't want them to see me fucking someone else. I really don't understand myself but i don't try to with everything.

But this topic is making me fantasise about gangbangs now erm.... "

Awww... you make me want to hug you!

It's funny when you get a thought and it grows arms and legs. I get way more comfortable when I have repeat meets but as someone has said above, it's fine if I actually want to go there again but if there were six men and I only wanted five of them how awkward would I feel telling one of them to leave? I'd probably not fuck any of them then!

But this topic is making me fantasise about gangbangs now erm....

Awww... you make me want to hug you!

It's funny when you get a thought and it grows arms and legs. I get way more comfortable when I have repeat meets but as someone has said above, it's fine if I actually want to go there again but if there were six men and I only wanted five of them how awkward would I feel telling one of them to leave? I'd probably not fuck any of them then! "

I like hugs, but don't tell anyone coz i have my bitch reputation to keep up.

Yeah there's been some good answers, and it could actually turn out to be awkward. But in a fun way, i'd probably not turn any of them down and try to get over my shyness.

I might be over thinking too, when i wanted to go to a club i was worried guys i didn't like would be there, but it was ok, i went and knew nobody, except a mate who i prearranged to meet.

Got to go the Drs for my shoulder now, bbl maybe if he doesn't drug me up to the eyeballs (which i hope he does).

Thanks all.

Ready made gang bang?

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Not at all embarrassing for me. It happens on occasions at the clubs and they all join me together for some fun.

Why awkward?

Ive alwaysgot on with everyone ive met and stay in touch with most of them .

» Add a new message to this topic