FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Unfulfilled Fantasies

Unfulfilled Fantasies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a fantasy to allow one man to control me in a club and for me to have to play with whoever he chooses for me and to do whatever he says. I'd like to be blindfolded during the course of this so I don't know what's happening next.

The problem is I have never met anyone I trusted enough to protect me whilst this was happening. I think, because of this, it will always have to remain a fantasy

What fantasies do you have that may never be fulfilled?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We had 1 where Clarence would film me with 4/5 guys. We tried once to organise it but only 1 guy showed up! We have since decided it should stay a fantasy.

FFM 3some pretty obvious for a bloke but never gonna happen!

"We had 1 where Clarence would film me with 4/5 guys. We tried once to organise it but only 1 guy showed up! We have since decided it should stay a fantasy."

We tried something similar once and it turned into a logistics nightmare, so we too gave up on the idea.

For me it's being gangbanged! Sends shivers through me!

By *sianmale89Man  over a year ago

Stockport

Ironically there was another thread earlier on where I posted this in about one of my long time fantasies...its a bit unusual but here goes.

"And if not... What are they?

for some reason I have always had a fantasy of wanting to give a woman a complete nude body oil massage all over her body nice and slowly covering every part while taking my time...

till eventually getting to her more intimate parts and gently lick,rim and finger her while her legs are over my shoulders and keep doing that till she climaxes over my face...

odd I know but if some one was up for receiving that off me I would consider doing a meet or making it a regular thing "

I sometimes think that I'd be devastated if I fulfilled a fantasy and it didn't live up to what was in my head

Plenty too rude n kinky too mention though

"I sometimes think that I'd be devastated if I fulfilled a fantasy and it didn't live up to what was in my head "

Yes exactly! Ours just became a nightmare to organise to be honest so it takes the fun out of it!

"I sometimes think that I'd be devastated if I fulfilled a fantasy and it didn't live up to what was in my head

Yes exactly! Ours just became a nightmare to organise to be honest so it takes the fun out of it! "

I know that feeling...trying to organise a bi MMF threesome is proving impossible. That's another one that will remain in my head.

Wow sweet home alabama who the hell would wanna turn that amazing body down!!

By *sianmale89Man  over a year ago

Stockport

...hope my massage fantasy didn't creep anyone out I can get carried away sometimes

By *my-blackTV/TS  over a year ago

Poole

"I sometimes think that I'd be devastated if I fulfilled a fantasy and it didn't live up to what was in my head

Yes exactly! Ours just became a nightmare to organise to be honest so it takes the fun out of it!

I know that feeling...trying to organise a bi MMF threesome is proving impossible. That's another one that will remain in my head."

PLease dont give up on that one, I remember well my first bi MMF meet (well both of us guys were bi but focussed on the lady), it was one of the most memorable evenings I have ever had, was amazingly good fun.

By *my-blackTV/TS  over a year ago

Poole

"FFM 3some pretty obvious for a bloke but never gonna happen!"

That one I found really hard (sorry), as a giver I was so worried that when I was playing with one lady the other wasnt getting deserved attention. Mind you have changed and experienced a lot more since then and would probably be a bit more relaxed about it now.

By *weetChariotMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

I would love to meet two bi ladies and, with me laying on my back have one lady ride my cock cowgirl while the other rides my tongue reverse cowgirl such that the two ladies can kiss and play with each others breasts until they both cum ... Then they switch places and ride me again. ... Ideally I would have cum in the first cock rider and hence enjoy her spunky cunt riding my tongue to a climax soon after. Xx

"I have a fantasy to allow one man to control me in a club and for me to have to play with whoever he chooses for me and to do whatever he says. I'd like to be blindfolded during the course of this so I don't know what's happening next.

The problem is I have never met anyone I trusted enough to protect me whilst this was happening. I think, because of this, it will always have to remain a fantasy

What fantasies do you have that may never be fulfilled?"

My first few meets with females i was so shy and nervous that this was the way we played. Now i love (big built fun guy) to blind fold me at clubs, parade me, protect me, look after me,ensure i have fun, know my limits but also control me. I love to be forced and made to do things mmmmmm. Its amazing hope you can find that trust and fulfill your fantasies. Your a little far away or i would have let you borrow him lol

" My first few meets with females i was so shy and nervous that this was the way we played. Now i love (big built fun guy) to blind fold me at clubs, parade me, protect me, look after me,ensure i have fun, know my limits but also control me. I love to be forced and made to do things mmmmmm. Its amazing hope you can find that trust and fulfill your fantasies. Your a little far away or i would have let you borrow him lol "

Wow, thats exactly what I'd like.

I have had a few men kindly offer but none that I felt I trusted 100% to be strong enough to ensure my safety. I'm an optimist though so I never give up hope

"I have a fantasy to allow one man to control me in a club and for me to have to play with whoever he chooses for me and to do whatever he says. I'd like to be blindfolded during the course of this so I don't know what's happening next.

What fantasies do you have that may never be fulfilled?"

This is a fantasy of mine too!

I want it to become a reality

By *pa and dCouple  over a year ago

Barnet

Perhaps one solution is to find a partner with whom you can share the fantasy. Even if you dont want to play it out for real, they can talk you through what might happen. Imagine the OP being blindfolded and maybe tied so she couldn't get off whilst her partner slowly and carefully talked her through all the things that might happen to her in 'that club'.

I think she might get off on that.

» Add a new message to this topic