FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Single women wanting mmf...

Single women wanting mmf...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olarfox OP   Man  over a year ago

North Cambs

I've been lucky to meet with a number of couples recently and enjoy some great mmf sex (something I really get into). These have all be prearranged meets rather than club meets.

I'm just wondering how single women who enjoy (or might like to try) mmf scenarios set up this kind of meet.

Other than by going to a club where the chances of meeting the right kind of guys (that you are comfortable with and attracted too) can be very hit and miss, how else do you go about arranging this kind of encounter?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Normally with two people Ive met before and a lot of talking or if I go with someone I've already met to a club....hopefully we meet someone there

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

There are quite a few MM profile on Fab, and if I click with them then its sorted. I am also into GBs and used to know a couple of guys who arranged them, which worked out well too.

But clubs are the best way for me.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

They can ask me.

By *ivinefoxWoman  over a year ago

Coventry

I've met a couple of guys on Gumtree before, when they had a casual dating section, was a bit intimidating to meet with 2 guys and met in a pub for safety but it was so exciting! I've chatted to a couple of guys who were friends in a fetish club and asked them if they'd ever shared a woman before. They were up for it and we met a few weeks later. I also contacted a bi male couple on here and we also had a great meet. I'm pretty proactive about getting my needs met but of course the chemistry has to be right!

mmf, mmmf, mmmmmmf are most of my meets! And lots of other versions of lots of M's and one f!

I prefer them to one on ones.

I've arranged a lot of MMF meets

I've always met at least one before, sometimes they are both guys I've met before, I wouldn't meet two strangers for this on my own

I have a guy I meet semi regular and I've put a few meets requests up for a single guy to join us, its very easy to arrange

By *ola.Woman  over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

I was seeing a man again from here and my fwb jokingly texted and asked if I fancied a mmf. Discussed with friend and we were all in agreement so that was how I had my first mmf. Very enjoyable it was too.

"I've arranged a lot of MMF meets

I've always met at least one before, sometimes they are both guys I've met before, I wouldn't meet two strangers for this on my own

I have a guy I meet semi regular and I've put a few meets requests up for a single guy to join us, its very easy to arrange "

Let me know when your next needing an extra lol

"I've arranged a lot of MMF meets

I have a guy I meet semi regular and I've put a few meets requests up for a single guy to join us, its very easy to arrange

Let me know when your next needing an extra lol"

Tuesday

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

MFM is the biggest thing on my to do list.... One day I hope it happens.

Got it on my profile so bi guys can hook up and message me about it if they want to, which they have done but i'm usually put off by one of them.

Only way i've had them so far is when is when i put a status up and two guys who don't know each other are comfortable enough to come round and fuck me together.

» Add a new message to this topic