FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Normal foreplay or fetish

Normal foreplay or fetish

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am a quite a mature man now late 50s slim fit and quite w/e and a good stayer and repeater, yet for all that I have always had a strong desire to give a lady oral, in fact I get a bigger turn on from pleasuring a lady with my tongue than with my cock, if I look at an attractive lady my first thought is not how nice it would be to fuck her but how nice it would be to have her legs open and my head between her legs tasting her pussy, is this a fetish or something I have become so used to doing that has become more important than actually having full sex? I have met couples and single ladies in the past where a female has wanted to meet because she hasn't wanted to have full sex but loves being licked without the need for the man to want to have full sex with her, also couples where the wife has said yes to the husband watching her being licked but didn't want to go the full way and have sex, so the husband has contacted saying to give her oral only then fucked her after the oral session himself. is this my fetish? any oral loving ladies or couples where the husband just wants his wife licked without her having full sex I am here

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I also prefer giving oral rather than full penetrative sex, I get off on licking pussy, have met a few ladies so far who have enjoyed it

Not quite the same but its amazingly high on my priority list when I'm on a meet.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yes I know what you mean however for all there seems to be lots of ladies on the site that love being licked and a lot of couples where the husband likes to see his wife licked but not fucked only by him, and still don't get many messages. I would have thought for a new couple to swinging it would be a good soft intro to swinging being as she isn't required to be having full sex with anyone other than her husband/partner

As much as I love oral this wouldn't be enough for me ,I need to be fucked as well but there's lots that like it

There are always blokes around to fuck you, but not all will give oral.

Mix it up and you have a perfect combination

I have met guys who say they love oral but when it comes down to it, they spend very little time doing it. I enjoy giving and receiving and for me it is a big part of having fun with someone. I still like fucking as well though.

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

"I am a quite a mature man now late 50s slim fit and quite w/e and a good stayer and repeater, yet for all that I have always had a strong desire to give a lady oral, in fact I get a bigger turn on from pleasuring a lady with my tongue than with my cock, if I look at an attractive lady my first thought is not how nice it would be to fuck her but how nice it would be to have her legs open and my head between her legs tasting her pussy, is this a fetish or something I have become so used to doing that has become more important than actually having full sex? I have met couples and single ladies in the past where a female has wanted to meet because she hasn't wanted to have full sex but loves being licked without the need for the man to want to have full sex with her, also couples where the wife has said yes to the husband watching her being licked but didn't want to go the full way and have sex, so the husband has contacted saying to give her oral only then fucked her after the oral session himself. is this my fetish? any oral loving ladies or couples where the husband just wants his wife licked without her having full sex I am here "

I too love giving oral and would be very happy with just an oral meet. I love facesitting too. However, I also enjoy many other aspects of play including penetration and aspects of bdsm too.

But you are right. Pleasuring a woman with my mouth and tongue is up there with the best sexual experiences!

"I have met guys who say they love oral but when it comes down to it, they spend very little time doing it. I enjoy giving and receiving and for me it is a big part of having fun with someone. I still like fucking as well though."
I just love giving oral for as long as the recipient wants

"I have met guys who say they love oral but when it comes down to it, they spend very little time doing it. I enjoy giving and receiving and for me it is a big part of having fun with someone. I still like fucking as well though."

"There are always blokes around to fuck you, but not all will give oral.

Mix it up and you have a perfect combination "

everyman ive met have given me oral as well as fuck me

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

They can only have oral if they earn it

Just oral would bore me

Mix it up and you have a perfect combination everyman ive met have given me oral as well as fuck me "

Lucky buggers

"Just oral would bore me "

Mix it up and you have a perfect combination everyman ive met have given me oral as well as fuck me

Lucky buggers "

thank you x

Mix it up and you have a perfect combination everyman ive met have given me oral as well as fuck me

Lucky buggers

thank you x"

xx

» Add a new message to this topic