FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Lap Dancing Clubs

Lap Dancing Clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *layfulserf OP   Man  over a year ago

Northolt

Have often thought about going to a strip club but wandered about the etiquette

Have been lucky enough to enjoy a private lap dance with a couple of friends, especially as they allowed me to become fully aroused (I think they enjoyed having that power over me too).

Remember the old strip clubs when I was younger where you would put a pound in a pint glass (showing my age)

So what are lap dancing clubs like.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rbusyhandsMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

As far as i'm aware its look but don't touch literally sit not moving with your arms down by your sides, she does all the work.

Never been to one myself but really fancy going one tie just to say I have.

I've also heard that whilst dances are say £20 each they usually ask for more for a better dance...but I could be wrong on that one...

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I find them largely to be exercises in frustration. You get flirted with a lot by a bunch of scantily clad women, who all only want one thing from you - cash.

In return, they'll turn you on (if you're lucky) and then walk away.

It's better in the US, but the fundamental problem remains - unless you actually "pull" one, of course, but this isn't the fantasy section...

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"As far as i'm aware its look but don't touch literally sit not moving with your arms down by your sides, she does all the work.

Never been to one myself but really fancy going one tie just to say I have.

I've also heard that whilst dances are say £20 each they usually ask for more for a better dance...but I could be wrong on that one... "

That's all true in my limited experience (stag nights etc), and the last bit would make me very cross - "thanks for that £20, but if you don't give me another £20, I'll do a shit job"

Northolt

[Removed by poster at 13/09/15 14:55:06]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Have often thought about going to a strip club but wandered about the etiquette

Have been lucky enough to enjoy a private lap dance with a couple of friends, especially as they allowed me to become fully aroused (I think they enjoyed having that power over me too).

Remember the old strip clubs when I was younger where you would put a pound in a pint glass (showing my age)

"

The strip clubs in the uk are pretty tame and at £20 a pop its not that good.. in the USA is great.. most will allow a little touching.. and a lot more.

Northolt

It is a pity you cant get a take away.

Would love a private lapdance in the comfort of my own home

"Have often thought about going to a strip club but wandered about the etiquette

"

Pound in a pint glass places still exist my man!

By *hechairman18Man  over a year ago

Salford Quays , Manchester

Go to THAILAND

They called them Go-Go bars.

Sit at the back, and when they have a break from dancing, the girls will join you,

Buy them a drink £3,and its very much "hands on"

And yes you can have a 'takeaway'

Why pay to get a hard on? Don't see the point

By *o-jCouple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

Do they do amateur nights ?

Jo x

We went to one in Blackpool a few years ago before we joined here, the drinks were cheap and there were no queues so stayed most the night. We had two girls dance for us and it cost about £50, but they did keep their knickers on. It was entertaining but with hindsight we would have been better in a swinging club.

Overall though the dancers did touch us a little through the clothes and in the bar area another dancer kept squeezing my boobs, do wonder sometimes if this was to entice us to a dance or something more but that's probably wishful thinking. Would we go again? Probably not, it was an experience but after chatting to some of the girls and hearing about how much they drink before they go out and dance I do worry that they are not working there for the right reasons.

In a former life I was one of those scantily clad women. General etiquette is to sit and keep your hands to yourself, ideally by your side or on your lap, sit on them if you have to.

In hustle clubs where the girls are self employed, they'll flirt with you for a dance or five. You pay them for the dance via cash or token depending on the place and the club takes a cut. Expect an entry fee too. If you offer to buy the lady a drink they generally pick a pricier item from the bar.

General rules are don't touch, don't think you can join the girls on stage, don't be a dick. Security varies but they tend to disapprove of blind d*unk patrons

By *errible_TwoCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Clubs in different areas have different rules and prices, Blackpool clubs are top less only by law, some clubs charge £10 full strip others are £20, you sit on your hands and you don't touch or you will get slapped from the girl or the door staff or both, girls will offer you an extra special dance for more money as they are there to make money , but the clubs aren't what they were 10 yrs ago when it was all the rage so you may be disappointed, this is from an ex dancer from 12 yrs ago

By *he TrunkMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Been twice, does little for me, the thought that a woman is only paying me attention because I'm paying her is a complete turn off

By *irty130Couple  over a year ago

Bristol Area

Do your homework.

Some clubs are topless only, others are full nude. Dance prices are often the same in both.

Also there are differing rules on distance. Some clubs allow "as close as poss with no contact at all", some have a legal 3-foot rule (boring!), some have a line on the floor that can't be crossed with both feet. Most clubs nowadays are NO CONTACT WHATSOEVER.

I preferred the days where we could get as close as we wanted (nipples 5mm from face) but it wasn't an issue if there was contact on thighs etc.

There are DEF still pint-glass-style places - look up STRIP PUBS in London. White Horse is one IIRC.

Visiting strip clubs was one of the steps that got us into swinging.

Still love getting a good dance. It's not just about what you get to see, or what you can't touch (and if that's what you think of it then you've missed the point a bit). Appreciate that this gorgeous woman is giving you her undivided attention, it's just you and her.

Don't be a dick. It's a strip club, there's nothing else that goes on there except dancing. [if there is, you wouldn't find me there]. Enjoy it for what it is, entertainment. Pay the girls for their time - they have to pay rent to work there, and they make ZERO £££ (and often negative after their rent) unless you the customer opens their wallet. If you're IN the club, you should pay for the entertainment.

(in related news, clubs are usually open a lot later than other bars and nightclubs, and often have great drinks prices)

» Add a new message to this topic