FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Finding a regular FB

Finding a regular FB

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inky-Minx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Grantham

Is it just me or do other single women struggle to find a regular FB?

By regular I mean someone you can see about once a week for sex. Not once every 3 months

I have an idea why it might be, but I'd be interested if men have a reason for not seeing someone too regularly?

Seriously hoping it's not just me

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Hope not just you - you'd think it'd be easy but it's not x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have never had one either, impossible to get, but the sound of it sounds fun x.

No. Not easy. With all the single guys here you would think it would be. Guess most want nsa and being a buddy involves strings of a sort.

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

I would love a regular fb meet up every weekend or more when off work xxx

I've tried plenty of times to get a regular fb. I've got regular fb's but it's every few weeks/months :-/

By *etzPlayCouple  over a year ago

Southend

My female work mate has 3 seems like a piece of piss to her, strangely I don't find her attractive J xx

Not been hard for me, but i've met up with a lot of guys over the time i've been here and i have a lot of spare time, and there's a fair amount of guys in my local area. All this helps.

Try not looking. Neither of us was looking for anything regular but here we are... Nearly 3 years later x

Personally I won't meet regular except for my partner

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

My profile specifically asks for one - albeit in Latin.

By *tillup4funMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"Is it just me or do other single women struggle to find a regular FB?

By regular I mean someone you can see about once a week for sex. Not once every 3 months

I have an idea why it might be, but I'd be interested if men have a reason for not seeing someone too regularly?

Seriously hoping it's not just me "

I,v been looking for a FWB for 2 years seems its not just the sex its the chase but a regular friend would be very nice

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I had a FB for 9 years but eventually he got the hump at me shagging others (although he was OK with him shagging others). Not sure I want another one though - men always seem to want to control me. Aint gonna happen.

I'm looking for one too. It is very difficult to find someone wanting the same

Indeed they are hard to find, I've been very lucky and found one they are out there so wishing you all well in your search for them

By *ug247Man  over a year ago

Near You

I think it's just as hard for single guys to find a regular as it is for ladies.

Surprised so many women are struggling too. Ideally I'd like to find a regular fb one that I have great chemistry with, but it's not easy.

Anyone interested, apply within

someone I used to speak to regularly said people with more "swag" are more likely to get fb's. I dunno what swag is and I don't have a fb, but I have some friends I would like to meet again who sometimes have fun with

I like meeting new people, for those I meet again...nothing is regular

they have their fab time, I have mine...then on occasions we hook up..

simple, no arsing about promising regular..

I have my daughters over 2/3 times a week and with he hours I work it's never easy fitting meets in never mind regular meets xx

By *rotiquexxxMan  over a year ago

Unquenchable Desires

I'm available for a female fb

Grantham

Thank you all, glad it's not just me.

It does surprise me with so many singles complaining they don't get meets.

I did see someone for 18 months and it was very regular to begin with. I thought I'd hit the jackpot. But it fizzled out in the end.

I have a a man who see's me every week. I must of been lucky to find him after reading your thread

The idea of a FB is great and something I really like the idea of. However it's not an easy thing to sort. But something I'll make more effort to achieve.

I wouldn't want to see someone every week. I have someone I see often though. I have met him on consecutive weeks but it's usually once a fortnight,excluding school holidays or if his work takes him abroad.

Always seem to get people who love the idea but never gets of the ground or for me they are to far away

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i am only going to speak for me... and not for all men, so bare with me....

I am not a good "signreader"...... not only am i not a good "signreader" i am an even shittier "mindreader".....

I really cant be arsed with the games people seem to play in order to get an FB.... I am not about to jump thru hoops playing someone elses tune.....

i would rather someone just be straight and honest... rather than play hot and cold, yes no, keeping people on a string....

you may continue.......

"i am only going to speak for me... and not for all men, so bare with me....

I am not a good "signreader"...... not only am i not a good "signreader" i am an even shittier "mindreader".....

I really cant be arsed with the games people seem to play in order to get an FB.... I am not about to jump thru hoops playing someone elses tune.....

i would rather someone just be straight and honest... rather than play hot and cold, yes no, keeping people on a string....

you may continue....... "

"Thank you all, glad it's not just me.

It does surprise me with so many singles complaining they don't get meets.

I did see someone for 18 months and it was very regular to begin with. I thought I'd hit the jackpot. But it fizzled out in the end."

They always do in the end, unless of course your one of the lucky ones and ended up getting married

By *aramelMINXWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I'm v happy with my fb... he's an old bf from 10 years ago.... we gone our separate ways n come.back together it feels good...

By *nne BoleynWoman  over a year ago

Gateshead

I'm struggling to find a regular fb too.

I see one incredible guy but only every couple of months. I'd love to know how people manage to find someone more regular. x

"I had a FB for 9 years but eventually he got the hump at me shagging others (although he was OK with him shagging others). Not sure I want another one though - men always seem to want to control me. Aint gonna happen."

I have the exact same problem. I wonder why men want to do this...

I would love a regular fb...once/ twice a week..that would be amazing...just what im looking for!!!

By *km45Man  over a year ago

UTTOXETER

I'm shocked that ladies are struggling to find reg fb on here. Thought with the number of single guys on here it would not be an issue

For the record I am looking for a reg fb

I'd love a regular fb, someone to visit clubs with etc.

Can't see it happening unfortunately

"i am only going to speak for me... and not for all men, so bare with me....

you may continue....... "

On point Fabio, but thats what a lot of ladies expect on here for just one meet. Guess they have the options to be able to tho.

Before someone claims I'm moaning about this I'm not, just stating from reading profiles.

"I had a FB for 9 years but eventually he got the hump at me shagging others (although he was OK with him shagging others). Not sure I want another one though - men always seem to want to control me. Aint gonna happen.

I have the exact same problem. I wonder why men want to do this..."

I think it's a power thing

"I'm v happy with my fb... he's an old bf from 10 years ago.... we gone our separate ways n come.back together it feels good...

"

Awwww that's nice

Regular duck buddy had a risk of becoming a permanent fuck buddy , I am sure the majority of people on here want fuck buddies but not permanent ones

Iv had one fuck buddy since joining fab and I can honestly say it just happened, like it was meant to be, at that time.

Iv said it before and I will say it again, it was fantastic, saw him once a week.

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

Would a fb who you met weekly, every week , not really be classed as a "partner" ? ... im assuming you wouldnt be meeting anyone else?. ... and if both are single then surely this would lead to more than just sex. Or am i totally off the mark ?

Would like a regular fb to explore and get kinky with apply within

"Would a fb who you met weekly, every week , not really be classed as a "partner" ? ... im assuming you wouldnt be meeting anyone else?. ... and if both are single then surely this would lead to more than just sex. Or am i totally off the mark ?

"

Not for me it wouldn't. If i had a partner i'd prioritise him, possibly not meet other guys but i'd need more sex than once a week.

I sometimes meet 3 fbs in a day (best days ever), so i am seeing other guys as well as them.

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

"Would a fb who you met weekly, every week , not really be classed as a "partner" ? ... im assuming you wouldnt be meeting anyone else?. ... and if both are single then surely this would lead to more than just sex. Or am i totally off the mark ?

Not for me it wouldn't. If i had a partner i'd prioritise him, possibly not meet other guys but i'd need more sex than once a week.

I sometimes meet 3 fbs in a day (best days ever), so i am seeing other guys as well as them. "

respect

Whats with all the UNLOS from about 30 minutes ago?

I sometimes meet 3 fbs in a day (best days ever), so i am seeing other guys as well as them.

respect "

Thanks. I love it, and don't think i could ever go back to one on one relationships again now.

Need a regular fb too can't find any

Wish I had time for a regular fuck buddie

If anybody can fit me in twice a year giz a shout

I have a few I call long term partners. I see most of them once in a while. There's been some strange comments by men on here. I'm going to read them again tomorrow when I'm not tired.

"Whats with all the UNLOS from about 30 minutes ago? "

Maybe they/he found regular f/bs and f/d off

"

I would still meet other men if I was meeting someone every week. I like variety in my life.

Depends, if it's just sex tbh it can be awkward I don't always fancy sex so I'm hardly going to go meet someone cause it's out weekly a point mentioned it's not a game of squash.

So pure sex fb do rely on you both being horn at the same time.

But friends with benifits it is more easy as you can meet up have a laugh hang out without the expectation of sex it's just friends so easier to keep to if you art in the mood for sex every time

I think I miss the point of fb/fwb. For me it's someone you hook up with now and then when time permits. You have fun, you go your separate ways then you may not have contact for days/weeks/months....then one day...oooh I fancy seeing that person again....and you do. I think some are looking for a relationship that goes way deeper than fb/fwb that is why they struggle.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"

After 9 years seeing each other my fuck buddy graduated to a friend with benefits, but we were both single, and both seeing others. The problem came when that was no longer acceptable to him.

He never asked to be exclusive though, so I suppose I don't really know why he went off on one. You are correct that feelings can make things messy, as I found out.

By *edsBonkingMan  over a year ago

Near MK

I would love a weekly FB.

In my experience someone usually wants more. Feelings become involved and it does get messy. I think its important in a fb situation to be completely honest with each other. Then no one would get hurt so much.

I'd love to have a regular fb to meet every week/ 2 weeks, to satisfy my needs!

"I'd love to have a regular fb to meet every week/ 2 weeks, to satisfy my needs! "
hi Beautiful what do you require in a man ?

If only haha

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Yes, I'd far rather meet fewer people more often, I'd like to find another local fb.

Id like one, but its not going to happen

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

Yup...same here

Had casuals and FBs but recently changed my profile to say I'm actively looking for an open relationship.

Love casual no strings fun times but miss building and exploring with someone

I would love to find a regular FB, but so far no luck ??

Just what I'm needing

Do they need to be local or is it nice if they drive over to see you

By *aucy tiggerWoman  over a year ago

Back where I belong

Trap, love a regular th, but then I haven't been on here for long xx

Regular fuck buddy means bareback eventually , I guess EVERYONE needs the feel of skin to skin.

I would love a regular fb once or maybe twice a month would be fantastic

It's very hard to find one!!!! A lot of men seem to come to Harrogate or pass through with work lol

We've found a regular buddy a few times in the last couple of years but seems to be short term. They have a tendency to find girlfriends and leave the site. Bloody selfish

I / we have 2 at the moment but not holding my breath. I've learned not to expect it to last.

"We've found a regular buddy a few times in the last couple of years but seems to be short term. They have a tendency to find girlfriends and leave the site. Bloody selfish

I / we have 2 at the moment but not holding my breath. I've learned not to expect it to last. "

Or turn out to have forgotten to mention their wife !

In my humble opinion, I think the situation with meeting anyone more than once off this site is thus..

There appears to be a lot of competition to see who is most popular.

I have read through verifications of people I've meet in the past and noticed that the verifications start sounding like ownership... This can be off putting for someone who likes to dip their wick in anything that's available

Plus the more you see see someone the more honest you have to be , and sorry , honesty isn't IMHO....a trait that doesn't sit well with swingers.

I have to say also that a lot of males are narcissistic in their approach so would never settle with seeing one so called friend for sex on a regular basis... This would make them look normal

And we all know those on our friends list who have to post action shots of every meet they have in order for the to appear popular

Over and out

"I think I miss the point of fb/fwb. For me it's someone you hook up with now and then when time permits. You have fun, you go your separate ways then you may not have contact for days/weeks/months....then one day...oooh I fancy seeing that person again....and you do. I think some are looking for a relationship that goes way deeper than fb/fwb that is why they struggle."

That's exactly what my men are to me. We hook up when we are free,no drama,no getting involved in each others' lives. It works for us.

"In my humble opinion, I think the situation with meeting anyone more than once off this site is thus..

I have read through verifications of people I've meet in the past and noticed that the verifications start sounding like ownership... This can be off putting for someone who likes to dip their wick in anything that's available

Plus the more you see see someone the more honest you have to be , and sorry , honesty isn't IMHO....a trait that doesn't sit well with swingers.

I have to say also that a lot of males are narcissistic in their approach so would never settle with seeing one so called friend for sex on a regular basis... This would make them look normal

And we all know those on our friends list who have to post action shots of every meet they have in order for the to appear popular

Over and out "

I've met two men from this site I met more than 3 times,one I was seeing for a year. It doesn't have to get complicated and you don't have to tell anyone anything. I don't expect to meet anyone from here more than once but it happens when you have great sex.

"Regular fuck buddy means bareback eventually , I guess EVERYONE needs the feel of skin to skin."

Not if they're meeting other people...we have friends we've been meeting for years but would never consider bareback with any of them...

I have been lucky that the second guy I met here ticked the boxes and we have met fairly regularly, well once a week at most if that's regular, but that is all time allows really.

We are't involved in each others lives but do keep in contact between meets otherwise I think it would fizzle out.

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

Surely these are just repeat meets then.

I have buddies who I see down the pub occasionally. We discuss things and sometimes share incidents and experiences from our lives.

Further along I have friends. People who share and I share with. Those I would help out (well there are lots of people I help) and I care about what happens to them.

Surely, if I was having sex...no matter how regularly...the these people they would be FBs or FWBs?

Or am I being too semantically correct ?

"Regular fuck buddy means bareback eventually , I guess EVERYONE needs the feel of skin to skin.

Not if they're meeting other people...we have friends we've been meeting for years but would never consider bareback with any of them..."

My point exactly , you just have to have a regular fuck buddy that does you bareback otherwise you will end up doing it with ransoms and put your health at risk .

The moment you start to have a once a week fuck buddy , things can get too emotional and tricky , bareback becomes a real possibility

I disagree with the bareback comment.

Both of us are free to have other partners and unless I was in a monogamous relationship with someone I wouldn't be having unprotected sex with them.

"In my humble opinion, I think the situation with meeting anyone more than once off this site is thus..

Over and out

I've met two men from this site I met more than 3 times,one I was seeing for a year. It doesn't have to get complicated and you don't have to tell anyone anything. I don't expect to meet anyone from here more than once but it happens when you have great sex. "

That's exactly where i am. I have a few that i meet no and then. We know very little about the ins and outs of each others lives. We don't need to know. We meet for sex. We talk about irrelevant stuff. Pure escapism. It's bliss! No drama, no complications.

By *ertiVogtsMan  over a year ago

Exeter

I do have a regular fb and we meet at least once a week.I met her at a party and we have great sex.We both see other people and are quite happy with this arrangement.Long may it continue !

[Removed by poster at 11/09/15 08:43:13]

I've had a couple my last one moved away with work still keep in touch . Would love another ....time will tell

Just get two or three who can each only meet once every month and hey presto - schedule one each week.

Have to say, meeting weekly sounds like an awful lot to me. Not everyone has that much free time in their life. I don't get how you could sustain something that wasn't a relationship meeting every single week for any considerable period of time. I may be missing the point though.

I have a lady who I see weekly we have become good friends and enjoy our time together, ladies try looking at men's profiles to see if that is want they want as mine clearly states that, go fishing as us men have to you'll be surprised what you might find. Interestingly enough this lady messaged me !

Hi same problem really most guys just want to shag half the site that aint my thing tho each to there own

I'd love a FB.. Someone you feel like youve known for a life time. A friend lover and confide.. We can only wish hey..

"Wish I had time for a regular fuck buddie

If anybody can fit me in twice a year giz a shout "

Sounds doable to me p

"I'd love a FB.. Someone you feel like youve known for a life time. A friend lover and confide.. We can only wish hey.. "

Please message me hehe

I beg to differ..... I have one who I get with around 3 times a week. Another is just a phone call away, hes an hour traveling, but 1 phone call heres there ( at leaset once a week)! I've just added another to my list, once a week and depending on work (he works away at sea.

I'm a single fem NOT owned by anyone. But would rather have a few good regulars then sleep my way through the site.

I beg to differ..... I have one who I get with around 3 times a week. Another is just a phone call away, hes an hour traveling, but 1 phone call heres there ( at leaset once a week)! I've just added another to my list, once a week and depending on work (he works away at sea.

I'm a single fem NOT owned by anyone. But would rather have a few good regulars then sleep my way through the site.

"

Forgot to say I've known and played with 2 of them for the past 7 years. They have swinger wives too, so no complications, just sex! Juts as swingers should be.

"

Well as soon as I have found two or three regular ladies won't be using this site anywhere near as much.

I've struggled to find one too and I've been on here for a few years...something to do wirh the chase I reckon once they've got you there's no need to make any other effort?? And then I get bored with all this game playing crap.

So I just stick to meeting different meet and stay away from the regulars

"I'd love a FB.. Someone you feel like youve known for a life time. A friend lover and confide.. We can only wish hey..

Please message me hehe "

There you go , wedding bells will be ringing

Just picked up on this topic .....

Trust me your plight is not restricted to women alone, I am sure I am not alone here, but there are lots of men who seek same, ie a genuine regular FB - but we men have same problems in finding a good match - without doubt after "looks" sexual chemistry is important, but so is a personality connection - if you understand what I mean

"I've struggled to find one too and I've been on here for a few years...something to do wirh the chase I reckon once they've got you there's no need to make any other effort?? And then I get bored with all this game playing crap.

So I just stick to meeting different meet and stay away from the regulars "

To exhausting to continually chase ladies on here happy to find regulars only.

By *kindofmagicXXXMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Join the club. Difficult for us nature guys to get one meet let alone regular!

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Wiggles keeps telling me to get s fb or girlfriend, but I think they are a myth.

I must have been lucky hit it off straight away with my fb when we met on here had a laugh and I seem to hit the right spots when ever we meet ?

I'm thankful though as don't seem to have any interest from anywhere else ??

I'd love to find one, it's everything I want from life, no strings!!! X

I play with a couple, admittedly not a single female, once a week, every week.

I would certainly be open to do the same with another couple or a single female.

"I play with a couple, admittedly not a single female, once a week, every week.

I would certainly be open to do the same with another couple or a single female."

Just another thought....we are coming up for our 'first anniversary' next month!

"I must have been lucky hit it off straight away with my fb when we met on here had a laugh and I seem to hit the right spots when ever we meet ?

I'm thankful though as don't seem to have any interest from anywhere else ??"

Totally the same here, we both have fun see each other once a week then have a nice cuddle and chat afterwards.

OK , any lady who wants a regular fuck buddy and works in Central London and can meet after work during the week and is struggling to get a regular then please feel free to ping me.

As long as its no strings , that's fine by me and we meet regularly in hotels or clubs or whatever that's fine by me.

;

There you go , I have sorted the issue for some on here

"

Totally the same here, we both have fun see each other once a week then have a nice cuddle and chat afterwards."

We do exactly the same lol !

Not the same lady is it ? Haha

"Just get two or three who can each only meet once every month and hey presto - schedule one each week.

Have to say, meeting weekly sounds like an awful lot to me. Not everyone has that much free time in their life. I don't get how you could sustain something that wasn't a relationship meeting every single week for any considerable period of time. I may be missing the point though. "

That's a great idea in theory,but what sometimes happens is they all want to meet on the same day. I blame the full moon

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I'd prefer a friend with benefits... To a fuck buddy.. I guess there's some sort of cross over within the two terms.. ladies you can apply by pm or on here..

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I have a fb who I see semi regularly. Once a week seems a bit heavy to me. In an ideal world I would like a small circle of friends who I could see once a week. Not all together....well hang on there that could be fun...

"I have a fb who I see semi regularly. Once a week seems a bit heavy to me. In an ideal world I would like a small circle of friends who I could see once a week. Not all together....well hang on there that could be fun... "

What's in your mouth on your display pic, is it a Murray Mint?

By *inchyorksMan  over a year ago

huddersfield

"I'm looking for one too. It is very difficult to find someone wanting the same"

Hand in the air, in Kirklees and wanting the same lol

"I have a fb who I see semi regularly. Once a week seems a bit heavy to me. In an ideal world I would like a small circle of friends who I could see once a week. Not all together....well hang on there that could be fun...

It's a Love Heart

What's in your mouth on your display pic, is it a Murray Mint?"

Northampton Somewhere

"

It's a love heart "

With the words 'Play time' on

London

"OK , any lady who wants a regular fuck buddy and works in Central London and can meet after work during the week and is struggling to get a regular then please feel free to ping me.

As long as its no strings , that's fine by me and we meet regularly in hotels or clubs or whatever that's fine by me.

;

There you go , I have sorted the issue for some on here "

I would have been interested, if it weren't for your previous bareback comments

[Removed by poster at 11/09/15 15:15:51]

"OK , any lady who wants a regular fuck buddy and works in Central London and can meet after work during the week and is struggling to get a regular then please feel free to ping me.

;

I would have been interested, if it weren't for your previous bareback comments "

Why you want it bare ?

By *ighting17thMan  over a year ago

Bodmin

I'd love a FB, but the chances literally don't exist

This is an interesting thread. I didn't realise it was so hard for women?

London

;

Why you want it bare ?"

Hell no! It was your presumption that regular leads to bare

By *helbeeCouple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Yes in the same boat, but im busy at work at the mo an being a single fem just looking for a reg f buddy for sxy fun....its not as easy as it seems finding a reg fbuddy who u gel with. ...i get in with guys not a prob an they like me but its my work commitments lately prevent me finding a reg fbuddy even though that's what im looking for. ...

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I've been here for over 6 years and still not found someone!

I've had a few potentials, but they turned out to be too clingy, so now I am lucky if I meet every 3 months

By *irceWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

Guess you will have some offers now

It does happen, have had a few regular meets and they worked out well, nice guys on a journey of exploration with that no relationship understanding

;

Why you want it bare ?

Hell no! It was your presumption that regular leads to bare"

Oh yes , I think so , it's just me thinking about what I would do if I had a regular .. It will at some point go skin to skin and once the skin touches , especially together with the slippery stuff between the legs , the emotions kick in , that's why you end up someone saying they don't want you to play with other people.

It's just that's my opinion , it's a splippery path ,literally

"I think I miss the point of fb/fwb. For me it's someone you hook up with now and then when time permits. You have fun, you go your separate ways then you may not have contact for days/weeks/months....then one day...oooh I fancy seeing that person again....and you do. I think some are looking for a relationship that goes way deeper than fb/fwb that is why they struggle."

Totally agree - variety is something that keeps this interesting, but it's great to be able to return to someone familiar where you know the connection will be good.

London

;

Why you want it bare ?

Oh yes , I think so , it's just me thinking about what I would do if I had a regular .. It will at some point go skin to skin and once the skin touches , especially together with the slippery stuff between the legs , the emotions kick in , that's why you end up someone saying they don't want you to play with other people.

It's just that's my opinion , it's a splippery path ,literally "

Don't quite get what you mean but hey ho

;

Why you want it bare ?

It's just that's my opinion , it's a splippery path ,literally

Don't quite get what you mean but hey ho "

In short regular fuck budy is a slippery path to bareback. Having said that if you become my regular , I won't do bareback coz I am conscious about it . So I am still available

If only people in this office knew what I was doing , posting on fab forum during working hours .

It's the thrill of naughtiness

"If only people in this office knew what I was doing , posting on fab forum during working hours .

It's the thrill of naughtiness "

If you're connected to An office Wi-Fi your It Geek will tho..

Speaking from experience ... Doh!

"If only people in this office knew what I was doing , posting on fab forum during working hours .

It's the thrill of naughtiness

If you're connected to An office Wi-Fi your It Geek will tho..

Speaking from experience ... Doh! "

I am on my 4G mobile so it should be fine

Nope. Not just you. I would love a once a week buddy!

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

"I'd love a FB.. Someone you feel like youve known for a life time. A friend lover and confide.. We can only wish hey.. "
this

Im looking for fb F on reg bases..due amount work i do and traveling..

I'm getting tired of auditioning and having disappointing meets with people who promise the earth and dont deliver then have no time for a 2nd meet to use what they learned on the first meet more to my advantage than theirs

Could mean my fab days are finally numbered

By *ugatits76Woman  over a year ago

somewhere over the rainbow

wow didn't realise how lucky I was until I read this thread. I have a few fb's I see regularly and a fwb and im still on here looking

Northampton Somewhere

"I'm getting tired of auditioning and having disappointing meets with people who promise the earth and dont deliver then have no time for a 2nd meet to use what they learned on the first meet more to my advantage than theirs "

I'll probably get slated for this but I think that a lot of men on here just want a quick fuck, whereas us gals need a bit more than that. Men can be selfish at times. I've found a guy who loves to please And you will to

[Removed by poster at 11/09/15 16:56:24]

"I'm getting tired of auditioning and having disappointing meets with people who promise the earth and dont deliver then have no time for a 2nd meet to use what they learned on the first meet more to my advantage than theirs

I'll probably get slated for this but I think that a lot of men on here just want a quick fuck, whereas us gals need a bit more than that. Men can be selfish at times. I've found a guy who loves to please And you will to "

Not sure I can be bothered if the truth be known as I'm very disillusioned

This might be down to the liars and players that are so prevalent on here

Cynicism has taken hold now.

Smiles smugly

"I'm getting tired of auditioning and having disappointing meets with people who promise the earth and dont deliver then have no time for a 2nd meet to use what they learned on the first meet more to my advantage than theirs

I'll probably get slated for this but I think that a lot of men on here just want a quick fuck, whereas us gals need a bit more than that. Men can be selfish at times. I've found a guy who loves to please And you will to

Cynicism has taken hold now."

Agree, lots liars on here

Could mean my fab days are finally numbered "

Are those who promise the earth not maybe trying to overcompensate for something? My most fulfilling experiences on here have been with confident men who didn't feel they had to behave as though they were performing for me, or I was auditioning them. Rather we just met as two individuals to see how it goes, no more expectations than that. And one did spin off into a longer term arrangement.

Grantham

"I really cant be arsed with the games people seem to play in order to get an FB.... I am not about to jump thru hoops playing someone elses tune..... "

I don't believe I play games, I just want to see someone regularly so we can experiment and explore more

Grantham

"

Totally off the mark, for me anyway. I have a very busy life and I am very happy. Just need more regular sex.

In an ideal world I'd have at least 2 FB's

I can't find one either

Grantham

"Whats with all the UNLOS from about 30 minutes ago? "

I thought that too

Grantham

"Depends, if it's just sex tbh it can be awkward I don't always fancy sex so I'm hardly going to go meet someone cause it's out weekly a point mentioned it's not a game of squash."
By weekly I mean pretty often, not specific time slots.

Grantham

"In my experience someone usually wants more. Feelings become involved and it does get messy. I think its important in a fb situation to be completely honest with each other. Then no one would get hurt so much. "

This is what I thought might be the case, if they see you regularly they think you're going to fall for them.

That's not the case for me, sex and relationships are 2 separate things.

Grantham

"Plus the more you see see someone the more honest you have to be , and sorry , honesty isn't IMHO....a trait that doesn't sit well with swingers.

"

I'm honest, I keep a short friends list and don't see swinging as a competition.

Grantham

"Regular fuck buddy means bareback eventually , I guess EVERYONE needs the feel of skin to skin.

Not if they're meeting other people...we have friends we've been meeting for years but would never consider bareback with any of them..."

I agree totally

Grantham

"Have to say, meeting weekly sounds like an awful lot to me. Not everyone has that much free time in their life."
I have time for sex once a week

I find the guys I have had regular want more I insist I'm strictly drama free and NSA

"Have to say, meeting weekly sounds like an awful lot to me. Not everyone has that much free time in their life. I have time for sex once a week "

Time for a quickie, sure. But I like to make it count. So for someone who works full time that would be taking up an evening or a weekend day every week, and there aren't enough of those!

Grantham

I work full time too, self employed so long hours as well. I don't have a TV though and no children so my spare time is really my own.

Grantham

All caught up reading the comments, thank you all for your input so far

No, it's not just you. Every time I think I've found one he just goes and disappoints me

The mistake you're all making is looking for one.

"The mistake you're all making is looking for one."

I'm not..

I like being my own person when it comes to sexual acquaintances..

but on fab sometimes thats a case of :-

he's fucked too many

he's fucked people I think are below my standards

Wont meet sometime that can give me long term non-committmentbutcommittment

so when it comes to FB's...another party is a lot of the time wanting to know what you're up to..or who you are seeing.

I'd rather remain a truly single slut/whore than ruin my fun by 'attaching' myself to someone..

If something grows from initial fun,I'll be happy...but in that meantime..I wont cause anyone hurt(and wouldnt like it myself) by promising even the slightest amount of commitment for regular meetups.

I think a lot attract the actual 'players'-

(mainly female)statuses often reflect this...

Grantham

I'm not looking, just hoping really.

I have loads of free time and finding it difficult for a fb too. Been on a few dates but everyone is looking for serious relationships. Sigh.

By *ighting17thMan  over a year ago

Bodmin

"I work full time too, self employed so long hours as well. I don't have a TV though and no children so my spare time is really my own."

With not having a TV, you're not missing much! It's mostly rubbish on these days!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

I'm honest, I keep a short friends list and don't see swinging as a competition."

my friends list is huge but i doen't see swinging as a competition either....

but i think it is an interesting perspective because I think a lot of people turn looking for a fb and talking to people into a competition of sorts... but for them as the prize all of these "people" are fighting over...

it is interesting to see the attitude of single guys who suddenly "couple up" at clubs......

nothing wrong with looking for perfection as such, but i do wonder if people do it subconsciencely...

I want a fb but like you said men seem to prefer the chase.....

Once a week seems to be too often for some guys.....

I'm confused.....

Cynicism has taken hold now."

I've found guys who like to please women. Tends to be fairly young guys (22-25) or older (42+), all average looking guys. They're generally easy to talk to, don't go on and on about sex and can have real conversations, aren't obsessed with your appearance and giving compliments on it.

If that helps? Hope it does, there really are loads of nice guys about out there for us.

We're looking for a regular fb as well but can imagine it is fairly daunting for the single ladies we're hoping to meet. Being fb for a long term couple probably had lots of fallout potential. We'll get there eventually and we aren't in a rush

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

Def not just you.

I agree SS.

FWB's are like buses ~ nothing for ages then 3 turn up at once...

"The mistake you're all making is looking for one.

I agree SS.

FWB's are like buses ~ nothing for ages then 3 turn up at once... "

"I'd love a FB.. Someone you feel like youve known for a life time. A friend lover and confide.. We can only wish hey..

Please message me hehe "

Aww Miss Barker. Your post has made me smile. Let me take your hand pull you close and kiss them gorgeous lips..

Lovely..

Ladies, you really want a regular ? Go to your local pub , pull a man from there , have a one night stand and don't tell them you are a swinger .

Exchange numbers and tell the man it's just between the two of you and promise them to shag them anytime they need it .See what happens

Thats where you're going wrong youre set out on finding a fuck buddy by all means just relax and fuck whoever you want and dont expect anything from him that way you wont be disappointed

[Removed by poster at 12/09/15 12:11:49]

Then again you're kind of asking for too much pussy is not the first thing on every guys mind, meeting every week is not easy they might have a job , kids, go out with friends and all that so just because you're free every week doesnt mean they have to drop every real life commitnent for you

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

A reliable and regular lady for once a month would do me.

Grantham

"Thats where you're going wrong youre set out on finding a fuck buddy by all means just relax and fuck whoever you want and dont expect anything from him that way you wont be disappointed"

Where did I say I am set out to find one?

Grantham

"so just because you're free every week doesnt mean they have to drop every real life commitnent for you"

Having a fb is NOT having a commitment, that's the whole point

"so just because you're free every week doesnt mean they have to drop every real life commitnent for you

Having a fb is NOT having a commitment, that's the whole point "

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Just get two or three who can each only meet once every month and hey presto - schedule one each week.

Have to say, meeting weekly sounds like an awful lot to me. Not everyone has that much free time in their life. I don't get how you could sustain something that wasn't a relationship meeting every single week for any considerable period of time. I may be missing the point though. "

Can be difficult to meet up as regularly as every week but 'make time' as and when it suits both parties - we all know it's worthwhile

Sexual chemistry is hard to find for sure...need to find it again soon! I live in hope!