FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Am I getting too old to swing

Am I getting too old to swing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi Im fast approaching 50, and beginning to find it a bit more difficult to gain meets with couple and single. Some have age restrictions on there adverts (which is obviously fair enough).

But its made me start to ask the question im I too old to swing or when are you, if ever ?

Please let me know your thought

thanks

My Muse

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Hi Im fast approaching 50, and beginning to find it a bit more difficult to gain meets with couple and single. Some have age restrictions on there adverts (which is obviously fair enough).

But its made me start to ask the question im I too old to swing or when are you, if ever ?

thanks

My Muse"

No you aren't too old.

By *rish_And_BlondieCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool and Ireland

Behave yourself!!!

I will be swinging till I'm 6 feet under dragging my tits behind me ...

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"Behave yourself!!!

I will be swinging till I'm 6 feet under dragging my tits behind me ..."

And even when you're six feet under there will still be a market for you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You have a great body compared to a lot of 20 something men

Don't be daft! Enjoy it while it still works

Definitely not too old

Leicester

"Hi Im fast approaching 50, and beginning to find it a bit more difficult to gain meets with couple and single. Some have age restrictions on there adverts (which is obviously fair enough).

thanks

My Muse"

I take my proverbial hat off to you, one of the most subtle look-at-me threads I've noticed for a while. You're only 47! Seems to be working though.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

thanks

My Muse

I take my proverbial hat off to you, one of the most subtle look-at-me threads I've noticed for a while. You're only 47! Seems to be working though."

Me, ME look at me I'm 58

By *ynchedWoman  over a year ago

Dunstable

you're never too old....

To old for some ...but never too old

OP I'm over the hill but I ain't giving up! There is no age limit, only the one in your head.

Leicester

thanks

My Muse

I take my proverbial hat off to you, one of the most subtle look-at-me threads I've noticed for a while. You're only 47! Seems to be working though.

Me, ME look at me I'm 58 "

You'll be on my Lust List at 78.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

thanks

My Muse

Me, ME look at me I'm 58

You'll be on my Lust List at 78."

I didnt have to look at your age to say.

NO!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

You're younger than me OP, and I plan on carrying on til I'm carried out feet first from a club.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

No you are not too old to swing!

thanks

My Muse"

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

thanks

My Muse"

No you are not too old to swing!

Age only a num

By *aucy tiggerWoman  over a year ago

Back where I belong

Rubbish, my uncle's 80 and travels regularly to Thailand and he's not interested in the scenery! You're never to old xxx.

PS I'm older than you xx

At 47 I was still playing semi pro football, only just middle age nowadays.

I started to think like this a while ago but this post has gave me a spring in my step... i'm only 44! A young thing! Lets do this!

By *kindofmagicXXXMan  over a year ago

Bristol

It is more difficult to get a meet though. Been having nice chats and good online friends but struggle to develop into a meet.

Nope your fine ... "carry on swinging" and enjoy .....remember

"life is for living as your a long time dead"

By *rinking-in-laCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

thanks

My Muse"

Easy one here...

No.

Well I've decided I'm going to carry on until ive croaked it lol its the best thing ive ever done

Leicester

"Rubbish, my uncle's 80 and travels regularly to Thailand and he's not interested in the scenery! You're never to old xxx.

PS I'm older than you xx"

To be fair the OP is on about finding swinging partners, not the capacity to have sexual intercourse.

I'm confident your uncle isn't swinging in Thailand, anyone with baht in their pocket can get lucky there.

OP. If you let yourself feel old you may feel old. True many have age restrictions and they will cut down numbers, but then again many want a specific type or gender. See that as just a choice restriction they have NOT a failing you have. That said I do wish some would be slightly less 'restrictive on themselves' I posted elsewhere a few days ago of a night at a club where I started watching the guy from a young couple with another woman. His partner was sat beside me to watch her man play. We ended up playing ourselves and she had so much fun we realised THEY had stopped to watch us. When she asked my age after she gasped and said "Oh! my god... I've always said no to anyone over 40, I'll have to rethink as that was amazing" (Note: I'm NOT bigging myself up, just saying age isn't always a bad thing).

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

I'm feeling old and fat, used to feel a lot different at clubs, but the years have gone fast.

On bright side in doing something about the fat, as going to gym. It's hell but view is great and I'm sure wiggles will enjoy me loosing some weight.

Confidence seems to go along way, something I no longer have as much of these days.

By *otlerCouple  over a year ago

Newbury

thanks

My Muse"

If you have asked that question,then yes,to old to swing.

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

thanks

My Muse"

If you are fit (look after your body). No you not to old at 47... if you unfit I guess most people would suffer whatever their age.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks for the feedback personally i feel fit and hopefully look reasonable too, so fingers crossed i can continue swinging for a long time, just is annoying when i see a couple i lie and im a year or two out on their age restriction, but i suppose thats the way the cookie crumbles lol

By *omersetfabbersCouple  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Just about to enter my preferred age bracket (50+)

» Add a new message to this topic