FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Age Restraints

Age Restraints

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reyya OP   Man  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

More than ever, more profiles are specifying particular age limits. This may be detrimental to the site users. It is a given that a lot of people do not respond to messages but this fact coupled with the fact that more and more people are making themselves uncontactable could drive users off this site.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"More than ever, more profiles are specifying particular age limits. This may be detrimental to the site users. It is a given that a lot of people do not respond to messages but this fact coupled with the fact that more and more people are making themselves uncontactable could drive users off this site. "

I take it you would rather waste your time contacting folk who don't want to meet you then?

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"More than ever, more profiles are specifying particular age limits. This may be detrimental to the site users. It is a given that a lot of people do not respond to messages but this fact coupled with the fact that more and more people are making themselves uncontactable could drive users off this site. "

There is nothing wrong with having an age preference, whether it's flexible or is set in stone.

We are excluded from lots of profiles because of age, height, being smokers, size but that's life! Hasn't driven us from the site, not will it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Another person complaining about being excluded by preferences.

Tell me OP, why would we want to meet someone we have no interest in meeting because they're too old or young for us?

By *opinovMan  over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

Damn - I thought this was going to be a mature BDSM thread.

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

what rubbish! It's worked this way for many people it's called preferences. Concentrate on the ones you can contact

North Yorkshire

"Damn - I thought this was going to be a mature BDSM thread. "

By *anda and CatCouple  over a year ago

Try being an ageing, short, balding bloke, if it wasn't for the wife being a stunner I'd get no action! Unfortunately nothing can be done about personal preferences, just enjoy what you can

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Just click the option that says "I match their age requirments too" and you will never see anyone in searches that isnt looking for someone your age. That way would will never have to worry avout it

North Yorkshire

Did I say I was complaining? I have no problems in meeting people on this site. I am making an observation, that's all.

People leave anyway. You can't force users to behave in a way they don't want to.

Ok, it drives people off the site because they can't handle others preferences. So what? I'll lose precisely zero sleep over that.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

mind you if i could restrain my age I would.

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Why on earth would it be detrimental to be uncontactable by people you've no interest in?

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Me too, looking for a tip around stiff joints

I was going to ask if they'd broken!

In all seriousness, I don't think this is anything new. There have always been age limits, for many different reasons.

For every 1000 that doesn't want to meet someone of your age, there may be one that does!

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

I think the fact is more likely to be that fewer people are leaving the default 18-99 age preference on their profiles and sensibly specifying a more accurate indicator of it which is all to the good.

It is far more irritating to be told of a particular age preference when it is not indicated in the profile.

» Add a new message to this topic