FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Frustrating

Frustrating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do any of you out there sometimes get frustrated because you don't want to come across rude when you have to point out certain things on your profile but sometimes feel it's like banging your head against a brick wall.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *et_me_take_controlMan  over a year ago

Manchester

No. Just block and move on!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't even bother pointing it out. I don't care about coming off as rude coz i'm not obliged to anyone on this site, i've also learned that manners are a waste of time sometimes and can even hinder you.

If they can't be bothered to read, or choose to ignore, my profile then i don't care to waste my time on them. We're not compatible.

Very much so but given up bothering or caring

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Depends on the mood I'm in....on a few occasions I've actually given people a word count i.e. "count in 26 words and read the next 8" or whatever the numbers were at the time, when they claim to have read the profile but repeatedly managed to miss the salient point.

Happy here. No profile for them to ignore.

If something isn't working for you, change it. Otherwise it really is the same as banging your head against the wall.

The world won't change but you can change how you interact with the world.

"Do any of you out there sometimes get frustrated because you don't want to come across rude when you have to point out certain things on your profile but sometimes feel it's like banging your head against a brick wall."

"I don't even bother pointing it out. I don't care about coming off as rude coz i'm not obliged to anyone on this site, i've also learned that manners are a waste of time sometimes and can even hinder you.

If they can't be bothered to read, or choose to ignore, my profile then i don't care to waste my time on them. We're not compatible."

This I'm polite to a point

Make it pleasureable to just delete the crap you get in your inbox. I don't want cam sex, it's on my profile, same for dirty chat. Any hint of these things in a message and i enjoy deleting that message.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Do any of you out there sometimes get frustrated because you don't want to come across rude when you have to point out certain things on your profile but sometimes feel it's like banging your head against a brick wall."

No!

When visible my profile clearly states, without any ambiguity what I'm looking for and what I'm offering.

I do not waste one nano second even reading a message if the profile doesn't match. The thought of anything on this site frustrating me is totally beyond the Ken!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I don't even bother pointing it out. I don't care about coming off as rude coz i'm not obliged to anyone on this site, i've also learned that manners are a waste of time sometimes and can even hinder you.

If they can't be bothered to read, or choose to ignore, my profile then i don't care to waste my time on them. We're not compatible."

» Add a new message to this topic