FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Stalkers.

Stalkers.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone met someone for a one off evening, only to find them becoming obsessive over you and never leaving you alone or becoming aggressive to you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have you OP?

"Have you OP? "

We was close to meeting someone until the later messages felt like he was becoming a little obsessive, so we told him we would have to rearrange for later just to see what his reaction would be, he was so aggressive and nasty that we was so glad we didn't meet, after he sent a few abusive messages he deleted profile.

Two guys i've met on here were/are like that, i just keep reporting their new profiles they make. It's also why i block pesterers, they seem to have too much time on their hands to obsess over people.

2 might sound a lot but i've met a lot of guys so the amount of people like this is very small.

"Two guys i've met on here were/are like that, i just keep reporting their new profiles they make. It's also why i block pesterers, they seem to have too much time on their hands to obsess over people.

2 might sound a lot but i've met a lot of guys so the amount of people like this is very small."

Nice to know it's not the norm.

"Two guys i've met on here were/are like that, i just keep reporting their new profiles they make. It's also why i block pesterers, they seem to have too much time on their hands to obsess over people.

2 might sound a lot but i've met a lot of guys so the amount of people like this is very small.

Nice to know it's not the norm. "

I think the norm on here is people who just enjoy sex. Then we have plenty of, sex addicts, they more obsess about sex rather than the person they're doing it with. But rarely this crosses into an obsession with a person.

By *qua vitaeWoman  over a year ago

Shropshire/Midlands

No one on here, but on another site, I met a single man once for a social and decided he wasn't for me. That started a 6 week texting and calling on any day at anytime. I just ignored it and eventually he stopped. Then sometime later, he messaged me via that site on a different profile name, but literally the same write up and pics, so I knew it was him. Ignored it again and I heard no more from him.

This is why I'm very careful with whom I give my number to and once I was accused of being a man, because I didn't after a couple of messages.

It doesn't bother me what people think; my safety and sanity comes first!

By *sian_coupleukCouple  over a year ago

manchester

We don't think it's the sex obsession but more obsession with a particular female/couple (yes men could be stalked too - we know).

From our experience it's the single men who seem hell bent on meeting yet we have reservations due to lack of detail on profile, lack or verifications or lack of pictures. So whilst we converse with them, getting to know them - it's when they then feel they have a god given right to now meet - that we should be meeting them, and them only, we know we were correct to play it safe.

Or even scenario where we have played with a single male and yes we have enjoyed it, it doesn't mean the next time whenever that is, we will want to play with the same male again - but because we haven't invited him, sulk and negative tone is applied to messages sent to us!

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

When I was new on here I somehow gave my phone number to the wrong person. He called me every day for months. And sent daily texts too.

I didn't know what to do and just set his name as 'Stalker' in my phone. So I could ignore him. It was an old phone, without fancy block capabilities, that I used for Fab only.

In the end I answered and told him I would report him to the police. He went quiet.

Some weeks later I was expecting a call from someone new so I answered the call from a number I didn't recognise. It was him again and I told him I was calling the police.

He shouted that I shouldn't be on a sex site if I didn't want to be f**ked. I said "I do, but not by you, I am calling the police now".

Not heard from him since

No, thankfully not. I've had one or two men in the past where it's got a bit weird a bit quickly with the messages so I've had to nip it in the bud, but no one I've met has been obsessive like that (I put them off when I meet them in real life )

By *orders2forUCouple  over a year ago

Hawick

My wife did from a guy on LS, when she was swinging as a single and he actually got in to intensive care to see her...

The police sorted him out.

L2

Thanks for all the responses, interesting that a few have had these experiences, just shows you that you can never be to careful.

[Removed by poster at 11/09/15 00:00:21]

We were 'friended' on Facebook by a couple after 1 meet. They found us themselves, we didn't give them our profiles.

Anyhow, we accepted their request, then they freaked out when we mentioned to them that their public friends list containing a lot of swingers (they were all people from one swinging venue we go to).

They hid everything on their profile after that. Bet they wish they hadn't searched out our profiles now...

Been stalked twice off here - one after was on here after I refused to have sex after going to meet a women (she was not the women she said she was) - odd ball of situation ended p her stalking me for 6 months even ringing my works number grrrrrrrrrrrr... second was more recently, when a regular lovely women I was meeting often, got all attached and when I decided to try and cool it, she went ape shit and pestered me for ages and she to ended up actually outside where I worked lol .....it cooled down and we are now friends, but no longer meet - but it was scary

» Add a new message to this topic