FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Female of the couple

Female of the couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Nothing worse than seeing the female of a couple being badgered into swinging you can tell a mile off when this happens it is such a turn off even some pictures you can see it in her face that she is being made to do it so sad and of putting nothing sexier than a female with a big smile on her face enjoying the pleasure of sex

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

That instant the photo was taken might show a facial expression that you've interpreted as her not wanting to swing. Quite an assumption.....

Er """".no the time spent chatting to the MALE only the pictures the people have on the couples that have split up the meets we have had on here and off here. the clubs we have been its mainly male orientated yes some females do enjoy it but it's 90% male driven fact the emails we have had from couples only to find out it's a guy pretending so that's why we think it fact

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

I haven't seen couples like this but if I did it would be a complete turn off. It has to be fun for all concerned. J

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I see couples join the club where partner A is raring to go and partner B is less sure.

It usually ends with partner B taking to it like a duck to water and partner A taking a little longer to get settled.

Doesn't make much difference whether A or B is the male or female

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I see couples join the club where partner A is raring to go and partner B is less sure.

It usually ends with partner B taking to it like a duck to water and partner A taking a little longer to get settled.

"

We've met couples socially where one of them was very reluctant and that's been equally split between men and women.

I really don't like the threads on here where men (usually) are asking how to get their partners to swing and suggest getting someone else to meet them in a bar and persuade them either.

It's sad when one person wants something so much that they'll override their partners wishes and even sadder that in some cases the partner lets it happen even though it makes them unhappy.

"I see couples join the club where partner A is raring to go and partner B is less sure.

X

We've met couples socially where one of them was very reluctant and that's been equally split between men and women.

I really don't like the threads on here where men (usually) are asking how to get their partners to swing and suggest getting someone else to meet them in a bar and persuade them either.

It's sad when one person wants something so much that they'll override their partners wishes and even sadder that in some cases the partner lets it happen even though it makes them unhappy."

» Add a new message to this topic