FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What's on your "No" list and has it changed?

What's on your "No" list and has it changed?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he horny kinksters OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

We were discussing this last night.

Early on in our relationship we had quite clear boundary lines on what we liked and what we considered a firm no.

Over the years, things seem to have dropped off both our lists and we have found that we both would try pretty much anything suggested by each other if asked if they found the idea horny.

So what was on your original "no" list and what's changed?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *layfulserfMan  over a year ago

Northolt

I was 100% straight but in the heat of the moment during a MMF gave a bloke a BJ.

I loved it but was afraid of spunk

I finally plucked up the courage to allow a guy to withdraw and cum over my face. His FB then fingered his cum into my mouth and kissed me.

Since then I love performing clean up duties and now have a really big fantasy of being a gready girls sub.

It will be a challenge for me and it is be I am ready and willing to take.

The trouble is there is currently only one couple/ lady who has the sexual charisma to actually make me want to do it and to turn my fantasy into a reality.

Im so hoping they will re-establish contact so that this massive fantasy can finally become a reality.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I never wanted a cock up my arse and still don't.

By *eonlylive1seCouple  over a year ago

Atherstone

Watersports ! Was never on the agenda, but we changed that last week (me on her) so far , it was in the heat of the moment (kind of ! I took her into the bathroom 1st )

And me starting to explore my bi side !

Had a couple if brief encounters and its got me thinking lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Was absolutely against Bi mmf and watersports now I find the idea hot.

Also was not into the idea of being fisted at all. Now it's a challenge I've been trying to conquer.

No killing me. That will never change.

By *etzPlayCouple  over a year ago

Southend

Boob play for E as a ewh No!

Now, mmm lol xx

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

We started on here potentially interested in dogging meets and couples meets as well as meeting older guys, as we both love K playing with older guys.We checked out a dogging site and are not sure it's for us, although have friends on here who love it and thrive in that environment! I'd say now we're more interested in the friendship dynamic with couples now, we always struggle to establish a mutual 4-way attraction, in the case that really put us off the guy was clearly very into Kitty and the girl was a bit confused and not really that into me. Too messy.I think we'd now be happy to meet couples in clubs and see where it went from there rather than prearrange via here.

K was always into the idea of a bukkake/facial cum multiple guy session and still is, and we think we're brave enough to do that later this year at Townhouse. And other guys fucking K was never on the agenda and that changed already. We discussed in the future progressing to gangbang and we both think we'll be ready for that when the time comes. Finally...(sorry long message!) we were entirely not into meeting an extra girl for MFF and we're still not looking for it , on here at least, but K recently ran into an ex work colleague of ours who dropped some fairly heavy duty hints about what we get up to and (women's intuition)seemd interested in being involved. She's promised to meet us for a drink and frankly the prospect of that both intrigues and excites us. Although the old adage "the chase is better than the catch" may rear its head.

So yes, long message, but our opinions and dynamics have changed significantly since joining

Nothing has really changed but I did want to try meeting a lady or a couple. Had to knock that one on the head

By *opinovMan  over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

Going into urban conurbations is a huge 'no' for me - smaller towns and the like aren't too bad these days, but I still get very unsettled and agitated if there's no open space around... I'd like that to change but I don't think it will any time soon.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Watersports!! Massive No from both of us - such a massive turn-off!

By *eovilcouple76Couple  over a year ago

yeovil

Playing only as a couple was always on our list. That changed recently when I started meeting alone.

Any form of bi play for either of us was and still is on the no list. That will never change.

By *ery curious maleMan  over a year ago

Bishop Auckland

I had no interest in bi side until the last couple of years

"Watersports!! Massive No from both of us - such a massive turn-off! "

What they said

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

No to men, poo, pee and extreme pain.

Also wanted a 3some to start but then decided it wasn't for

me...now I gave changed back. MFF is fine. I am even contemplating a Hot wife or Cuckold scenario or 2.

Wanted to play in clubs but have discovered I am not an exhibitionist nor a voyeur. So that's prob a No now...but never say never.

So it is more about what has become a No rather than my old Nos becoming yeses.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Never had a no list as such, just found a number of things that haven't turned me on, not to say they won't in the future.

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Anal (for her) BDSM, watersports or scat play. Never have done, never will do.

» Add a new message to this topic