FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How to make the most out of your time on fab...

How to make the most out of your time on fab...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olarfox OP   Man  over a year ago

North Cambs

I've been doing pretty well on here since reactivating my profile back in the spring. So, without wanting to blow smoke up my own arse (I'll leave that to attractive women who have that particular fetish...would be a new one on me )...I thought I'd start an thread which others could contribute to with hand hints and tips...

These would be some of mine for starters...

Be honest, up front, polite and respectful...if you can do that with an added bit of humour you are half way there..

Be reliable...your word is only as good as your actions..

Get some half decent pics and put together a half decent bit of blurb about yourself...

Finally, don't be pushy or hassle people, and try to get maximum exposure on the site....regularly contributing on the forums helps....

Most important of all, get that all important first verification...

Any others pointers from old hands to those who are struggling to get the most out of their fab experience?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What you get out of this site is proportionate to what you put in. The more effort you spend on your profile, pictures, messages and getting out there to meet people either at socials or clubs will result in better success for you.

By *ony HardcockMan  over a year ago

Shepperton

"What you get out of this site is proportionate to what you put in. The more effort you spend on your profile, pictures, messages and getting out there to meet people either at socials or clubs will result in better success for you."

Agree

Smile. Have fun. If it's not fun don't do it. Life is too short to get annoyed by crap on the internet.

Treat people the same as you would in the vanilla world, respect and politeness go a long way.

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

Dont take anything personally.

Its supposed to be fun

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"Dont take anything personally.

Its supposed to be fun

"

Post up strap on pictures if you are experiencing a lull in messages

By *layfulserfMan  over a year ago

Northolt

"I've been doing pretty well on here since reactivating my profile back in the spring. So, without wanting to blow smoke up my own arse (I'll leave that to attractive women who have that particular fetish...would be a new one on me )...I thought I'd start an thread which others could contribute to with hand hints and tips...

These would be some of mine for starters...

Be honest, up front, polite and respectful...if you can do that with an added bit of humour you are half way there..

Be reliable...your word is only as good as your actions..

Get some half decent pics and put together a half decent bit of blurb about yourself...

Finally, don't be pushy or hassle people, and try to get maximum exposure on the site....regularly contributing on the forums helps....

Most important of all, get that all important first verification...

Any others pointers from old hands to those who are struggling to get the most out of their fab experience?"

Sounds good advice

I would add not to be disheartend with knock backs

By *olarfox OP   Man  over a year ago

North Cambs

"Post up strap on pictures if you are experiencing a lull in messages "

Lol

I would be interested in taking some criticism on my profile.

Ive not been on here too long but have not had a single reply.

Any pointers welcome.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

I think putting up contact cock pics, and having bareback only are good starting points.

Maybe signing off with a no mingers tag line.

"What you get out of this site is proportionate to what you put in. The more effort you spend on your profile, pictures, messages and getting out there to meet people either at socials or clubs will result in better success for you."
no I disagree with this ,much of what we guys achieve with hard work is a combination of luck and circumstance ,luck that your message gets read and circumstances being acceptable I have had more luck with women who say they are not looking for single guys or to meet even when you get someone you gel with it doesn't come off have had two meets arranged recently one I booked the hotel luckily it was a hotel with free cancellation a few hours before on the day of arrival the other on Sunday where I had made my way to station sent her a message to say see you soon and she replied can't make it

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

this sums it up perfectly

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"What you get out of this site is proportionate to what you put in. The more effort you spend on your profile, pictures, messages and getting out there to meet people either at socials or clubs will result in better success for you.no I disagree with this ,much of what we guys achieve with hard work is a combination of luck and circumstance ,luck that your message gets read and circumstances being acceptable I have had more luck with women who say they are not looking for single guys or to meet even when you get someone you gel with it doesn't come off have had two meets arranged recently one I booked the hotel luckily it was a hotel with free cancellation a few hours before on the day of arrival the other on Sunday where I had made my way to station sent her a message to say see you soon and she replied can't make it "

Speaking from personal experience i dont think "luck" comes into it at all....very rare for it to fall into your lap without some leg work

[Removed by poster at 07/09/15 14:29:52]

I am moving to spain in a year or so time, so I hardly do any searchings or being active to meet any as its not fair if I would find a regular LOL, although I am I am active in the forum which is fun

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

Be active, you get out what you put in,

dont expect a reply, no one owes you a reply just because you messaged them,

Send a face picture attached to your message,

Do not think of this as a sex catalogue its a swinging site.

» Add a new message to this topic