FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > fab for threesomes or not

fab for threesomes or not

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

seems like all females have gone from this site

we beeen away for a while but recently decided to come back for more but feels like its much harder to find female for threesomes then a year ago

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we agree with you on this the single female seems to be rare indeed ...well one that meets is

year ago was hard but possible we keep posting on forum meet request but get no luck so far

By *eanne4funWoman  over a year ago

Walsall

I've met some great couples .. But also had the down side of fakes pretending to be couples think it's why prefer swing clubs like chameleons xstasia etc xx

so far we ve beeen meeting privately for threesomes scene we d love to go to club with right person but d prefer to meet in private atmosphere first

so if we enjoy session and up for it again club seems to be a good idea as we thought of it a lot

"seems like all females have gone from this site

we beeen away for a while but recently decided to come back for more but feels like its much harder to find female for threesomes then a year ago

"

It would appear that Mel and I joined a year to late then.

Lots of nice couples, not enough single fems and too many single fella's.

Very disturbing to hear of single men pretending to be couples just to meet ladies.

By *eanne4funWoman  over a year ago

Walsall

Unfortunately that seems the way it is shame as ruins it for us genuine swingers who,are looking for a good time xx

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

We just meet our regular frien d these days, finding someone else is agg, just agg

"

Female what? Female courgette plants? Female cats? I think you'll struggle finding them on here due to their lack of opposable thumbs.

Or do you mean women? I know referring to looking for "female" in a message would be enough to ignore you personally. As a single woman.

"

"

Personally I think there's not enough single men on this site. I love threesomes - if the variety with two men. It's just hard finding the right ones.

By *etzPlayCouple  over a year ago

Southend

When trying to catch a Unicorn you just need the right bait xx

Female what? Female courgette plants? Female cats? I think you'll struggle finding them on here due to their lack of opposable thumbs.

Or do you mean women? I know referring to looking for "female" in a message would be enough to ignore you personally. As a single woman."

Too many couples treating women as some sort of commodity. Where are all the respectful couples?

"When trying to catch a Unicorn you just need the right bait xx"

How about not thinking of women as some magical, higher species that need to be trapped with bait? I know lots of bisexual women who are really put off by couples who have that attitude.

"

Too many couples treating women as some sort of commodity. Where are all the respectful couples?"

Here's one

We've been lucky enough to enjoy the company of single ladies, they were invited in and included equally. Treating them as a "play thing" wouldn't have sat well with us or the dynamic.

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

"When trying to catch a Unicorn you just need the right bait xx

How about not thinking of women as some magical, higher species that need to be trapped with bait? I know lots of bisexual women who are really put off by couples who have that attitude."

I think a lot of people innocently offend women with the whole "unicorn hunter" attitude. It's unintentional but still often very offensive as an attitude.

we have met a few single fems - and chatting to some we just cant match free time with - so many of them feel they are wanted as a display thing or for entertainment for the fella - we make it more about them - ask them what fantasy they have with a couple - we have had some real horny meets through their fantasies

Having just looked at your profile... I hate to state the obvious... but it says you're not looking for meets. So of course women will be put off if you're not looking to meet anyone.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Having just looked at your profile... I hate to state the obvious... but it says you're not looking for meets. So of course women will be put off if you're not looking to meet anyone."

That'll do it!

The site is no different to how it was a year ago, or three years ago. Meets with single women are difficult to come by, no matter how lovely you are as a couple. But they still happen, thanks to Fab.

I recently met a single lady and she refers to herself as' the illusive bi female', she often feels like she's not treated with enough respect by some couples and hasn't met any for months. ??

Yeah we had more luck a while back too, now you just get the odd 'single female' who has a little chat and then just collects your pics and buggers off or they just simply stop chatting.

By *ittenbutnotshyCouple  over a year ago

North Manchester

"When trying to catch a Unicorn you just need the right bait xx

How about not thinking of women as some magical, higher species that need to be trapped with bait? I know lots of bisexual women who are really put off by couples who have that attitude.

I think a lot of people innocently offend women with the whole "unicorn hunter" attitude. It's unintentional but still often very offensive as an attitude. "

Thanks for the insight, profile amended. Never intended to offend anyone and certainly didn't want to put anyone off. x

"Yeah we had more luck a while back too, now you just get the odd 'single female' who has a little chat and then just collects your pics and buggers off or they just simply stop chatting."

Why would this hypothetical 'single female' (you mean... woman...) want to collect your pictures? What is she doing with them? Why does she need a stash of random swingers pictures on her computer?

"

yes from some of my female friends who I've spoken to about this they tell me its difficult to always trust that its a couple you're speaking to a lot of the time the chat is lead by the guy and no connection with the woman ,one friend has been on here 6 months and hasn't had a meet with another woman but she is a little erratic herself so maybe that's the reason who knows

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"

Too many couples treating women as some sort of commodity. Where are all the respectful couples?

Here's one

We've been lucky enough to enjoy the company of single ladies, they were invited in and included equally. Treating them as a "play thing" wouldn't have sat well with us or the dynamic. "

thankyou x

"

Here's one

We've been lucky enough to enjoy the company of single ladies, they were invited in and included equally. Treating them as a "play thing" wouldn't have sat well with us or the dynamic.

thankyou x "

This x

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

we generally go for the MMF 3somes and clearly guys are easier to find than the girls for this . In the last week we have however found a girl interested,via our normal life and not this site. So fingers crossed that could work well, we're meeting soon for a drink and candid chat

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

And this is a fine example of why some of us avoid couples.

We're not illusive, we're not unicorns, we aren't like rocking horse shit. You're just doing it wrong.

If I want to play with a girl I'll go find a single one.

Then I don't have to worry about finding both of you attractive, I don't need to worry about how I'll feel being a third wheel in your relationship, trust me I've had some horrendous moments, and I don't need to worry about the wife thinking I'm after her husband, I don't have a husband contacting me on the sly, I totally remove all those factors by having threesomes with singles.

Who do you think is to blame for that?

Bristol

"And this is a fine example of why some of us avoid couples.

We're not illusive, we're not unicorns, we aren't like rocking horse shit. You're just doing it wrong.

Then I don't have to worry about finding both of you attractive, I don't need to worry about how I'll feel being a third wheel in your relationship, trust me I've had some horrendous moments, and I don't need to worry about the wife thinking I'm after her husband, I don't have a husband contacting me on the sly, I totally remove all those factors by having threesomes with singles.

"

Of course, if you are a single woman who wants to play with a couple, playing with another single girl is not a solution to the above either.

Edinburgh

Of course, if you are a single woman who wants to play with a couple, playing with another single girl is not a solution to the above either."

If I want to play with a couple... I make one.

Edinburgh

It's piss easy for two single girls to find a bloke.

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

"It's piss easy for two single girls to find a bloke. "

obvious but true!

Bristol

But once again, that's not playing with a couple...it's three singles playing together. A different dynamic entirely.

Let's not forget that there are plenty of single women on Fab who want to play with couples precisely because they want the experience of being welcomed into the sexual dynamic of a loving couple, with all that entails for the three of them.

Despite the moaning that you here on Fab everyday from couples and singles about how difficult it is, the above still happens regularly, to the mutual delight and satisfaction of those concerned.

Let's have some positivity for a change folks!

"If I want to play with a couple... I make one. "

FWIW, I've always had better experiences from 'singles' threesomes than from threesomes with couples.

With the exception of my long-term lover and his partner of 20 years.

"It's piss easy for two single girls to find a bloke.

But once again, that's not playing with a couple...it's three singles playing together. A different dynamic entirely.

Let's not forget that there are plenty of single women on Fab who want to play with couples precisely because they want the experience of being welcomed into the sexual dynamic of a loving couple, with all that entails for the three of them.

"

I bet more women are turned off by the idea of 'being welcomed' into a couples relationship than are turned on by it.

I used to think that the only way to have a threesome was to have a couple and a single. I'm glad I worked out that it wasn't.

I bet more women are turned off by the idea of 'being welcomed' into a couples relationship than are turned on by it.

I used to think that the only way to have a threesome was to have a couple and a single. I'm glad I worked out that it wasn't."

If the messages single girls get are anything like the messages we get of couples sometimes I'm not surprised. The ratios single guy, couple, single girl probably change by a factor of ten each time. Numbers aren't on your side.

As a side note, I wonder how many girls actually meet off here before abandoning their profile.

Bristol

I used to think that the only way to have a threesome was to have a couple and a single. I'm glad I worked out that it wasn't."

Of course, that would be a bet based entirely on your own preference.

I suppose you have to ask yourself if there are so many women turned off by the idea of 'being welcomed' as you put it into a couple's relationship, why it seems to happen so often.

It's always worth remembering on Fab that the experience of an individual is not universal.

By *ust Ms LovinWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

We are yet to meet a single woman .....yet but do hold hope lol

However a Ffm is a fantasy and with single women we don't actually send any messages our profile makes it clear that we are looking for single females But that we prefer them to find us.

We are looking for couples which in itself is hard work just to find 'genuine swinging ' but for us we really enjoy the social side of swinging and any playing or naughtiness is a added bonus

Happy swinging

Edinburgh

Despite the moaning that you here on Fab everyday from couples and singles about how difficult it is, the above still happens regularly, to the mutual delight and satisfaction of those concerned.

Let's have some positivity for a change folks! "

Of course it does, not every couple is looking for a unicorn. I've had some lovely experiences with couples, it's not all been horrendous. However, it's equally difficult to find couples who are rock solid and despite what you think may be welcoming someone into a dynamic (generic you not you personally) it doesn't always feel that way for the single girl.

A threesome is a threesome when you're looking for sex. I don't think the fact that a couple are in a loving relationship together makes a lot of difference for me personally. It did when I started but experience over the years has changed that.

It's not about being negative, it's just about what works for me. Lots of couples get it right but the sooner the rest stop objectifying the single girls like we're a rare commodity the better. We're not rare, there are thousands of us here on Fabs, we are just able to be pretty choosy because every option is available to us. That's not to say we're up ourselves and think we're special, we're generally just ordinary people but others put us in brackets before we've even looked at their profiles. It becomes a bit of a bore when the usual chickens teeth labels come out.

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

We met a couple years ago were the male wanted to watch his wife with a couple and not join in my husband could not perform has no problems when its full swap or a 3some just could not do it

Bristol

Let's have some positivity for a change folks!

Of course it does, not every couple is looking for a unicorn. I've had some lovely experiences with couples, it's not all been horrendous. However, it's equally difficult to find couples who are rock solid and despite what you think may be welcoming someone into a dynamic (generic you not you personally) it doesn't always feel that way for the single girl.

A threesome is a threesome when you're looking for sex. I don't think the fact that a couple are in a loving relationship together makes a lot of difference for me personally. It did when I started but experience over the years has changed that.

It's not about being negative, it's just about what works for me. Lots of couples get it right but the sooner the rest stop objectifying the single girls like we're a rare commodity the better. We're not rare, there are thousands of us here on Fabs, we are just able to be pretty choosy because every option is available to us. That's not to say we're up ourselves and think we're special, we're generally just ordinary people but others put us in brackets before we've even looked at their profiles. It becomes a bit of a bore when the usual chickens teeth labels come out.

"

Yes, would entirely agree with all of that. With the addition that it's also equally boring, speaking from a couple's perspective who have enjoyed fabulous experiences with the women that we have met, to hear the litany of issues with couples that single women have had, and why they no longer meet couples. Couples are selfish, only interested in their own pleasure or fantasy, the women are doing it for their men, their men are pressuring them into it, they only want a woman to put on a show for the man, yada yada yada.

FFM threesomes are wonderful more often than not, and long may they continue.

birmingham

"We met a couple years ago were the male wanted to watch his wife with a couple and not join in my husband could not perform has no problems when its full swap or a 3some just could not do it"

exactly the same for us , although we are a full swap couple , when playing with couples it is a must for both men to join in , my partner isnt happy to sit there and get himself off by watching . we too have had bad expierences with couples such as they trying to use me as a threesome , but we only play as a couple with couples.

everyone has their own preferences as long as its made clear before playing then there shouldnt be a issue.

regardless of if you meet in a club or a house meet can never guarentee a meet will be be perfect or work out the way you want it to we can only learn from the experiences we have along the way .

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

We dont t think the site had change in recent years it the same as it has always been.

Whilst we would love to meet a female for a ffm we have never gone looking. Every now and then we get contacted by a single lady but to date nothing has developed further, are we bothered no. All meets have there own dynamics we have met quite a few couples and each meet has been different. If meets ever start to become routine and boring it will be time for us to leave.

Edinburgh

"Yes, would entirely agree with all of that. With the addition that it's also equally boring, speaking from a couple's perspective who have enjoyed fabulous experiences with the women that we have met, to hear the litany of issues with couples that single women have had, and why they no longer meet couples. Couples are selfish, only interested in their own pleasure or fantasy, the women are doing it for their men, their men are pressuring them into it, they only want a woman to put on a show for the man, yada yada yada.

FFM threesomes are wonderful more often than not, and long may they continue."

Yup... that's equally boring.

I've had two long term relationships with two couples, both of which were fabulous. There's a lot to be said when the dynamic is right. I'm just not sure I'd get lucky a third time and the last one ended badly. It's put me off doing it again but that's very personal for me and I can only speak for myself.

I always just get the impression that couples are in such a hurry to find a girl to play with that the time it takes to build something with a single girl is forgotten. Clubs are the places to go when it's just about sex but if you're looking to play with a girl more than once, some time needs to be spent on that friendship. It doesn't happen overnight.

There's also the support/safety aspect to consider. You have each other. She doesn't. If she's in this scene without knowledge of real life friends or family, then she has no-one to talk to it about. I bet that doesn't even cross the mind of some couples. Rome wasn't built in a day and if you want to establish trust and friendship with a girl then it's all a bit bigger than just finding the unicorn.

Bristol

Absolutely. And that is to be coupled with the difficulty of establishing a mutual three-way attraction in the first place, issues of geography, and people's busy lives!

But when it all comes together...

Very disturbing to hear of single men pretending to be couples just to meet ladies. "

still can't get my head round this what is the point

Southend

Very disturbing to hear of single men pretending to be couples just to meet ladies. still can't get my head round this what is the point "

The point is as a single male your not wanted or needed and it's harder to get a single women xx

Very disturbing to hear of single men pretending to be couples just to meet ladies. still can't get my head round this what is the point

The point is as a single male your not wanted or needed and it's harder to get a single women xx"

true but what do they thinks going to happen when they meet its a pointless exercise puting all that effort into pretending to be someone your not and as soon as you meet the other person it all comes out and you've still not got a meet in the words of hector reeva I DONT GET IT

Edinburgh

"Absolutely. And that is to be coupled with the difficulty of establishing a mutual three-way attraction in the first place, issues of geography, and people's busy lives!

But when it all comes together... "

Exactly... if you can get it all right and in the right place then happy days!

Southend

Very disturbing to hear of single men pretending to be couples just to meet ladies. still can't get my head round this what is the point

The point is as a single male your not wanted or needed and it's harder to get a single women xx true but what do they thinks going to happen when they meet its a pointless exercise puting all that effort into pretending to be someone your not and as soon as you meet the other person it all comes out and you've still not got a meet in the words of hector reeva I DONT GET IT "

Well we only meet Photo Verifed people so that cuts down a few and check to see they both have full nudes xxx

The point is as a single male your not wanted or needed and it's harder to get a single women xx true but what do they thinks going to happen when they meet its a pointless exercise puting all that effort into pretending to be someone your not and as soon as you meet the other person it all comes out and you've still not got a meet in the words of hector reeva I DONT GET IT "

They don't meet. They just want to chat about a meet then wank about it.

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

suppose we must be lucky most couples we have meet the guy just enjoys watching and wanking in the doorway or taking photo's for later....connie x

By *anessCouple  over a year ago

North West

In our experience on Fab, we receive 90% of messages from single males or males pretending to be couples. After a year on the site and visiting clubs, hubby has still not played with another couple let alone another woman. Can't understand why it has to be a single woman, do I smell a touch of I can play with the opposite sex but she can't.

The amount of offers I get on here I could play with a different guy every night, but where does that leave hubby?

Bored and miserable and sexless!!! As a couple swinging should be fun for both of us. So guys do us all a favour and lose the double standards that appear to prevail.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"

There's many threads offering advice (mainly aimed at single guys) the advice to is pertinent to all demographics though..

Fabio often says " what makes you stand out over the other s". You need to sell yourselves and what you offer..

"

This is why I no longer meet couples

I've had some terrible meets in the past

Couples wanting the single female when actually it's the guy and the woman can't cope with it so it all kicks off mid play

Last couple I met I was thrown out the house by the female because of something her husband said to me that she didn't like

Yep kick me out because its all my fault your meeting women when your clearly not ready

For me couples are to much hassle, I feel like I'm treading on egg shells round them, single guys are so much easier, and I don't just mean to find and meet I mean the whole meets is just more relaxed

Very disturbing to hear of single men pretending to be couples just to meet ladies.

still can't get my head round this what is the point "

I can't get my head round it either as I'd say more single women on here are looking for men than couples

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

The point is as a single male your not wanted or needed and it's harder to get a single women xx"

There's many a couple and single lady that does want single guys.

If there were no single guys why would that make it easier to find a single lady ?

Southend

Never happens to us, last meet, met at a pub chatted over a drink, drove her to ours, 3sum, dinner and made sure she got home safe via taxi xx

"suppose we must be lucky most couples we have meet the guy just enjoys watching and wanking in the doorway or taking photo's for later....connie x"

You see, that to me is really objectifying. I don't want a guy just to sit and watch me play with his wife while he has a wank. It's just playing out some trope of a male fantasy and objectifying my sexuality.

I find that 95% of m/f couples who approach me suggest that kind of meet, and I personally find it just a bit gross. Especially if the woman isn't even bisexual, she's just 'curious' or something.

"I suppose you have to ask yourself if there are so many women turned off by the idea of 'being welcomed' as you put it into a couple's relationship, why it seems to happen so often."

I was merely commenting that in my experience, it happens *more* that people will have singles threesomes, once they've realised that's a possibility.

Or certainly that's true in the poly and fetish communities.

Bristol

"suppose we must be lucky most couples we have meet the guy just enjoys watching and wanking in the doorway or taking photo's for later....connie x

You see, that to me is really objectifying. I don't want a guy just to sit and watch me play with his wife while he has a wank. It's just playing out some trope of a male fantasy and objectifying my sexuality.

I find that 95% of m/f couples who approach me suggest that kind of meet, and I personally find it just a bit gross. Especially if the woman isn't even bisexual, she's just 'curious' or something."

Would you find it objectifying if it were the woman wanting to sit and watch while you played with the man of the couple? Obviously that's a very different scenario, but would be interested to know if you felt the same way.

"Would you find it objectifying if it were the woman wanting to sit and watch while you played with the man of the couple? Obviously that's a very different scenario, but would be interested to know if you felt the same way."

That would feel different for me, because there wouldn't be centuries of cultural baggage behind the fantasy in the same way.

(Although still not for me. I'm mostly into women. So being told I couldn't play with a woman would be... boring.)

Bristol

"Would you find it objectifying if it were the woman wanting to sit and watch while you played with the man of the couple? Obviously that's a very different scenario, but would be interested to know if you felt the same way.

That would feel different for me, because there wouldn't be centuries of cultural baggage behind the fantasy in the same way.

(Although still not for me. I'm mostly into women. So being told I couldn't play with a woman would be... boring.)"

Yes, that is interesting, can see why it feels different.

And yes, agree that by itself it would likely be boring, but was imagining it as a cuckquean scenario as a precursor to all three playing.

"I suppose you have to ask yourself if there are so many women turned off by the idea of 'being welcomed' as you put it into a couple's relationship, why it seems to happen so often.

I was merely commenting that in my experience, it happens *more* that people will have singles threesomes, once they've realised that's a possibility.

Or certainly that's true in the poly and fetish communities."

been feeling this for a while now, a network of singles, fed up with being treated like an accessory.. i empathize with single guys who are treated like that, by couples.. so the couples that, do that to them, im not attracted to either.. however they butter it, it doesn't appeal..

"Would you find it objectifying if it were the woman wanting to sit and watch while you played with the man of the couple? Obviously that's a very different scenario, but would be interested to know if you felt the same way.

(Although still not for me. I'm mostly into women. So being told I couldn't play with a woman would be... boring.)

Yes, that is interesting, can see why it feels different.

And yes, agree that by itself it would likely be boring, but was imagining it as a cuckquean scenario as a precursor to all three playing."

Cuckquean and cuckold is something different. I wouldn't really classify that as a 'threesome' and it's something I do reasonably regularly with a couple of my partners.

birmingham

"suppose we must be lucky most couples we have meet the guy just enjoys watching and wanking in the doorway or taking photo's for later....connie x

I find that 95% of m/f couples who approach me suggest that kind of meet, and I personally find it just a bit gross. Especially if the woman isn't even bisexual, she's just 'curious' or something."

Completly agree , our profile States with single womaen I can play alone or my partner can play with me , my partner says he feels uncomfortable just watching yes it can be hot him watching me but he's not a teenager he doesn't want to have a wank lol also states on our profile that with couples its a must that both men join in . Girl on girl is fine with is as long as it is just that !!

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

well we are have different feelings about a threesum, as long as we are all happy we get go with the flow..connie x

"I suppose you have to ask yourself if there are so many women turned off by the idea of 'being welcomed' as you put it into a couple's relationship, why it seems to happen so often.

Or certainly that's true in the poly and fetish communities.

been feeling this for a while now, a network of singles, fed up with being treated like an accessory.. i empathize with single guys who are treated like that, by couples.. so the couples that, do that to them, im not attracted to either.. however they butter it, it doesn't appeal.."

A network of singles. I like that. The worm is turning.

Swingers = singles too!!!

"A network of singles. I like that. The worm is turning.

Swingers = singles too!!!"

It's a good thing. :D

I generally date singles who might happen to also be in relationships with other people (solo polyamorous in nature). Sometimes we screw together, sometimes more than two of us screw, sometimes two of us screw a stranger. It all works. :D

I get chatting to couples then they go quiet

I'm single and have met couples !

We seem to do okay with ffm.. couldn't say what we do right or different but we seem to have quite a few women approach us... although that was mostly through other people suggesting contacting us...

We seem to have offended a few couples lately though the fact that I refuse point blank to meet as a single female or Even join as a 3sum with Mr just watching x

I really enjoyed meeting couples, but always insisted on a social first so I could get a handle on their dynamic. Threesome to me means just that, all three playing together. Good couples are hard to find.

birmingham

good couple right here

maidstone

"I get chatting to couples then they go quiet "

We get this from single ladies, usually after they say they want to meet, it's the time and place message that doesn't get replyed to.

"good couple right here "

Nope... 40 pictures of the fem part of the couple and only 1 of the male. Instant turn off. What's he hiding?

By *ynchedWoman  over a year ago

Dunstable

"I always just get the impression that couples are in such a hurry to find a girl to play with that the time it takes to build something with a single girl is forgotten. Clubs are the places to go when it's just about sex but if you're looking to play with a girl more than once, some time needs to be spent on that friendship. It doesn't happen overnight.

There's also the support/safety aspect to consider. You have each other. She doesn't. If she's in this scene without knowledge of real life friends or family, then she has no-one to talk to it about. I bet that doesn't even cross the mind of some couples. Rome wasn't built in a day and if you want to establish trust and friendship with a girl then it's all a bit bigger than just finding the unicorn.

"

this...especially the last paragraph....

I'd far rather meet two other singles then we're all on an equal footing. A better dynamic for me.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm one of those males clogging up the site. There again, I'm often the extra guy in a 3sum. A classic example of perception.

By *rish_And_BlondieCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool and Ireland

We do exist. I agree that 90 percent of the couples on here are clearly male driven and even messages where you can clear as day see they are pretending to be the female of the couple yet as a woman I know exactly how another female would be conversing with me. It must be completely frustrating but if you are patient it does happen.

Liverpool and Ireland

Posted too soon oops.

I know we aren't the only couple on the whole entire fab site than aren't just looking for a threesome with us but are happy for me to join other couples if the chemistry is right. Without Irish attending. If I was a single female I would be tempted to stick with singles too as I have found the majority of couples on the site to be very difficult to deal with unless like us you have found a nice group similar ages and kids etc where it just works because you understand the dynamic and it becomes a friends with benefits scenario.

But I understand how incredibly frustrating it must get.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Surely it about creating a fun dynamic, respectful and mutually satisfying.

If you can't leave the baggage at the bedroom door, so to speak, (and couples have shared baggage). Then that will create a unhealthy environment, well for us it would.

"Surely it about creating a fun dynamic, respectful and mutually satisfying.

If you can't leave the baggage at the bedroom door, so to speak, (and couples have shared baggage). Then that will create a unhealthy environment, well for us it would."

I think that's the problem for me. The 'baggage' is often the relationship itself. In a relationship it's natural for most people to prioritise their partner over anyone else. That's the way we've been culturally conditioned into thinking about how we interact with other people.

I only have threesomes with couples who can leave their relationship at the door. Who invite me in as an equal to their relationship. So that when we are together we are three equals, not two people in a relationship and a third.

When I date couples - which I occasionally do - I expect the same thing to happen. Their existing relationship is not more important than our relationship. Sometimes there are things like financial commitments that make it hard in practice, but people will and *do* overcome those problems.

I've had two many threesomes with couples where they're primarily interested in each other's pleasure. Where they're watching constantly for signs of their partner being unhappy. Where I was, quite simply, not being treated as an equal within that space.

I get loads of fakes n timewasters but ther is some good ones to

Single bisexual girl who likes couples over here

I suspect it happens to all people, I still get couples who show very little respect, people shouldn't message relative to availability. There are single women I know on here who would jump at the chance, but to find both people within a couple who they trust, click with etc, isn't easy.

"we agree with you on this the single female seems to be rare indeed ...well one that meets is "

I have not found that plenty of women meet

Single fem who likes to play with couples????? Me me me!

Bristol

"I suspect it happens to all people, I still get couples who show very little respect, people shouldn't message relative to availability. There are single women I know on here who would jump at the chance, but to find both people within a couple who they trust, click with etc, isn't easy. "

Similarly, it is also difficult for a couple to find a single woman who they trust and click with. All the elements here have to be mutual, they don't just have to work on one side.

We've never had any problems engaging with ladies for threesome fun, to us it's not about our pleasure or fulfilling our fantasies it's about an equal sharing of fun, frolics and play between 3 people, we leave our marriage at the door and engage as 3 people x

Liverpool and Ireland

"We've never had any problems engaging with ladies for threesome fun, to us it's not about our pleasure or fulfilling our fantasies it's about an equal sharing of fun, frolics and play between 3 people, we leave our marriage at the door and engage as 3 people x"

Exactly!!! I knew it wasn't just us. This is a sex site not a dating site. And we would never dream of going into anywhere be it a club, party or meet and expecting the whole event to be about our pleasure. Even more so when meeting an individual on their own, male or female. It must be incredibly intimidating being single and meeting a couple who have bond lasting years so we would always make damn sure that was never brought into play. Any couples that do that should state that from the initial contact.

"I suspect it happens to all people, I still get couples who show very little respect, people shouldn't message relative to availability. There are single women I know on here who would jump at the chance, but to find both people within a couple who they trust, click with etc, isn't easy.

Similarly, it is also difficult for a couple to find a single woman who they trust and click with. All the elements here have to be mutual, they don't just have to work on one side."

Yeah of course, should always be an equal space to enjoy each other equally. Plenty of people enjoy them, but dynamics are often quite different in threesomes.

Edinburgh

"Surely it about creating a fun dynamic, respectful and mutually satisfying.

If you can't leave the baggage at the bedroom door, so to speak, (and couples have shared baggage). Then that will create a unhealthy environment, well for us it would.

I think that's the problem for me. The 'baggage' is often the relationship itself. In a relationship it's natural for most people to prioritise their partner over anyone else. That's the way we've been culturally conditioned into thinking about how we interact with other people.

I only have threesomes with couples who can leave their relationship at the door. Who invite me in as an equal to their relationship. So that when we are together we are three equals, not two people in a relationship and a third.

When I date couples - which I occasionally do - I expect the same thing to happen. Their existing relationship is not more important than our relationship. Sometimes there are things like financial commitments that make it hard in practice, but people will and *do* overcome those problems.

I've had two many threesomes with couples where they're primarily interested in each other's pleasure. Where they're watching constantly for signs of their partner being unhappy. Where I was, quite simply, not being treated as an equal within that space."

That's pretty much how I see it. When you get involved with a couple, as a single girl you are blatantly aware that you're the third person joining in. The dynamic has to be right and I've been super lucky that both the long term relationships I had were amazing in terms of feeling like part of something rather the hired help.

It's not easy to find that which is why I find it less complicated to have fun with two other singles. I also think it's probably way easier for two single girls to agree on a single bloke than it is for a couple to agree on a girl in terms of attraction.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

I recollect a story about a man who went to study meditation with a guru on top of the mountain. He trekked for days to reach the guru. First thing the guru said was, 'come back when you are all alone.'

'I am alone.' Said the man.

"No you're not,' said the guru, 'you have brought your wife, your children, you bank manager, your.....'

This to us is often the problem with people playing away and can cause a slightly unpleasant environment in multiple play.

Cognitive thought gets in the way of assorts of fun.

Bristol

"We've never had any problems engaging with ladies for threesome fun, to us it's not about our pleasure or fulfilling our fantasies it's about an equal sharing of fun, frolics and play between 3 people, we leave our marriage at the door and engage as 3 people x

Exactly!!! I knew it wasn't just us. This is a sex site not a dating site. And we would never dream of going into anywhere be it a club, party or meet and expecting the whole event to be about our pleasure. Even more so when meeting an individual on their own, male or female. It must be incredibly intimidating being single and meeting a couple who have bond lasting years so we would always make damn sure that was never brought into play. Any couples that do that should state that from the initial contact. "

I think that the issue is that people righty expect the as a given, but it's all too rarely true.

Let's face it, no couple who don't fit that description are going to admit it if they want to get a meet, and if they don't they are going to say they are anyway!

Saying that you are a considerate, trustworthy couple who are all about mutual respect and pleasure is one thing, but being that couple is quite another entirely, as the experiences of many single ladies here seems to indicate.

A question for the single ladies, what makes you think that a couple would be genuinely interested in mutual enjoyment as opposed to just getting off? Is it experience, the chat beforehand, gut feeling or some combination thereof? We can imagine how daunting it would be to get in bed with someone like us who've been going out for more than ten years etc.

I often receive messages from couples and honesty feel like a commodity for them. They don't engage in any chat, don't get to know me, just send messages along the lines of "we're looking for FFM, are you interested?" It honestly feels like they are just trying to "book" me and they may as well pay me to be involved because they're not actually interested in me as a person at all. It's very frustrating as I love playing with couples but the sense of entitlement is extremely overbearing. I also dislike "female", female is not a noun. Drives me made!

Edinburgh

"I often receive messages from couples and honesty feel like a commodity for them. They don't engage in any chat, don't get to know me, just send messages along the lines of "we're looking for FFM, are you interested?" It honestly feels like they are just trying to "book" me and they may as well pay me to be involved because they're not actually interested in me as a person at all. It's very frustrating as I love playing with couples but the sense of entitlement is extremely overbearing. I also dislike "female", female is not a noun. Drives me made!"

I'm sure there are lots of women who want to meet couples for nsa but I have strings. I don't want to move in but I do want to be treated like I'm not the hired help.

Receiving messages like the ones mentioned above are frequent and who wants to feel like they're some sort of birthday treat for a husband? That's not an attractive prospect.

I'd much rather have contact with both husband and wife on an equal footing. If it's a threesome, I don't want one without the other. There's no point in that. I don't want to be subjected to jealousy between the two of them. I want to be able to do that whole kissing thing with both parties and not feel like I'm in trouble for it or causing an issue. Honestly, sometimes it's a minefield on that score.

Liverpool and Ireland

"I often receive messages from couples and honesty feel like a commodity for them. They don't engage in any chat, don't get to know me, just send messages along the lines of "we're looking for FFM, are you interested?" It honestly feels like they are just trying to "book" me and they may as well pay me to be involved because they're not actually interested in me as a person at all. It's very frustrating as I love playing with couples but the sense of entitlement is extremely overbearing. I also dislike "female", female is not a noun. Drives me made!"

Yes yes yes yes yes it's funny how even as a couple we still get the exact message directed at me from other couples!! Not even making it personal just hi we want female for FFM.... Ignoring Stephen entirely, and ignoring me too to be honest!! It's just so so rude. Yes I am happy to meet another couple on my own but whatever makes people think a woman would happily arrive at a couples house after a one line request must be off their rockers!!

"I often receive messages from couples and honesty feel like a commodity for them. They don't engage in any chat, don't get to know me, just send messages along the lines of "we're looking for FFM, are you interested?" It honestly feels like they are just trying to "book" me and they may as well pay me to be involved because they're not actually interested in me as a person at all. It's very frustrating as I love playing with couples but the sense of entitlement is extremely overbearing. I also dislike "female", female is not a noun. Drives me made!

I'm sure there are lots of women who want to meet couples for nsa but I have strings. I don't want to move in but I do want to be treated like I'm not the hired help.

Receiving messages like the ones mentioned above are frequent and who wants to feel like they're some sort of birthday treat for a husband? That's not an attractive prospect.

I'd much rather have contact with both husband and wife on an equal footing. If it's a threesome, I don't want one without the other. There's no point in that. I don't want to be subjected to jealousy between the two of them. I want to be able to do that whole kissing thing with both parties and not feel like I'm in trouble for it or causing an issue. Honestly, sometimes it's a minefield on that score.

"

I have received many, many messages purportedly from the woman in a couple saying how it's their husband's birthday or some other special occasion so they're trying to arrange FFM as a 'treat'. In those circumstances I genuinely don't get why they don't hire a prostitute - if any random woman will do, then they can select the look they want and know that they will definitely turn up!

I had a single women account before hubby and i joind and left due to the abuse and pushy guys. I was threatened with rape and other vile acts by some of the desperate people on here. Shame as it spoils it for you genuine ones x

Bristol

Does it spoil it for us? I don't think so, personally. There will always be people who want to meet, regardless of the behaviour of idiots.

We're not idiots, so we're okay!

Yes but possibly not as many. I know quite a few women who have left the site due to the idiots.

X

When I first joined Fab, I was bi-curious and sought couples. The hardest part was trying to get them to part with a photo of the man.

maidstone

"I often receive messages from couples and honesty feel like a commodity for them. They don't engage in any chat, don't get to know me, just send messages along the lines of "we're looking for FFM, are you interested?" It honestly feels like they are just trying to "book" me and they may as well pay me to be involved because they're not actually interested in me as a person at all. It's very frustrating as I love playing with couples but the sense of entitlement is extremely overbearing. I also dislike "female", female is not a noun. Drives me made!

I have received many, many messages purportedly from the woman in a couple saying how it's their husband's birthday or some other special occasion so they're trying to arrange FFM as a 'treat'. In those circumstances I genuinely don't get why they don't hire a prostitute - if any random woman will do, then they can select the look they want and know that they will definitely turn up! "

Fuck that, i want xbox games and action figures for my birthday

"

Fuck that, i want xbox games and action figures for my birthday "

I KNOW RIGHT!

I got Lego this year. Fucking awesome Lego. :D

"

I KNOW RIGHT!

I got Lego this year. Fucking awesome Lego. :D"

Seething with jealousy.

I don't meet couples, not being interested in women. However a theme which is common to couples and single guys who message me seems to be the "single fem" as a thing rather than a person. "I'm looking for a single fem" reads to me as "I'm looking for a sex toy". Saying things like "We're interested in threesomes with another woman" to me reads less like they've picked you off a shelf as an order and more like they're wanting to find a common ground with another like minded person

Another lazy one is "hi, are you looking to meet a sexy couple?"

Well yes, obviously! But you just know that's a copy and paste message which has gone to most single women on here.

I dunno, let me check.... Nope plenty of females on my friends and hotlists!

"I dunno, let me check.... Nope plenty of females on my friends and hotlists! "

lucky man you gonna introduce me?..

By *eonardoLoveMan  over a year ago

London

Well the site works and there is a good number of single girls who want to see a couple I think.

The very big problem is to find a nice girl xxx

maidstone

"

I KNOW RIGHT!

I got Lego this year. Fucking awesome Lego. :D"

Lego is awesome!! That is all

Sry about that just forgot to update it

We actually looking to meet

Profile text wasn't up to date ( it is now lol)

By *lactontogMan  over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

I have met some lovely ladies here on Fab for fun with either me or me and my wife Kim, we meet 2 ladies on a regular basis for 3 some fun or they come round for a meal a nice night watching movies and having a drink.

Its not all about sex nor do we want to own them for ourselves, the more relaxed you are they more they will find you. I never chase a women/talk dirty on line/make a pest of myself and usually find myself talking about everything else other than sex as it puts some women off.

Its also word of mouth as ladies talk to each and discuss who's safe etc, we have met lots of ladies this way through friends of friends.

Contact local ladies in your area or go to local clubs and go from there.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Dirty it would be but if to single females contacted me and they said they would want not to oaky with me in ffm I would be taken aback especially if I didn't know them.

If I knew them really well I would be less taken aback but would like to have more of. An understanding about the play dynamics

"

It's true !!! I've been put off couples the last too I agreed too meet both ended up kat minute only the male half could make it !!!

Or on the hand it's the male part of the couple pushing for his satisfaction and not his partners I'm more than will too meet genuine couples

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

Let's have some positivity for a change folks! "

I don't meet couples and indeed don't accept messages from them either because of this patronising assumption that its a great honour to be welcomed into the sexual dynamic of a loving relationship l..wtf??!! like I cannot get this if I want to (actually I have it, as I am in a relationship and have a couple profile on here). If there is a connection with a woman, I will meet her alone, or even better at a club - otherwise I set with my partner, on our couples profile. When we are out, we may play together, we may play alone, depending on the dynamic of who we are with. I think, because we met on here, we understand what this is and respect people in the lifestyle. I run both profiles, as he has his single one. I know some great couples, but would never meet them as a single ...

» Add a new message to this topic