FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Spontaneous meets

Spontaneous meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Gotta love a spontaneous meet!! I have found out recently that they work better than planned ones!! I love the enjoying and excitement of being able to just get into the car and drive to a meet especially if it's local!! Don't you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't do planned meets. Lol x

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

Sometimes they can really work. I have met some good people this way ... if they respect preferences.

Both are good

Never had one. Everyone I speak to seems to prefer planned meets...

By *opinovMan  over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

I'll tell you if it ever happens.

We had our first one last weekend after a meet fell thru last minute and I loved it!!! I always liked to plan but think my mind has been changed

"Sometimes they can really work. I have met some good people this way ... if they respect preferences."

Too much planning can ruin things I have found.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

Looks like this works for most here but not for me; too dangerous

I've only had one and he wasn't from Fab. Still seeing him 5 years later. Looking back I was very brave to do that.

I can understand why people would think it was dangerous however, however if you had been chatting regularly and you had say a Skype convo or been in chat then I think that's when it would be deemed safer I guess

Yes and I had lots of them short meetings, not from fab tho. The build up from the first msg to the meet within few hours is amazing

"Too much planning can ruin things I have found. "
agreed one hundred per cent. Love the red hair by the way

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"I can understand why people would think it was dangerous however, however if you had been chatting regularly and you had say a Skype convo or been in chat then I think that's when it would be deemed safer I guess "

If you had chatted regularly I wouldn't call that a spontaneous meet. I have met people who I only had contact with that day for the first time. I prefer to have had the build up though

Hate planning most meets. All the guy talks about after that (for days on end) is the meet itself. Would rather just arrange a fuck when i want sex than plan to become horny later on in the week, certain guys make me horny knowing i'm gonna fuck them though so i will plan meets with them. But most guys put me off.

"Too much planning can ruin things I have found. "

"I can understand why people would think it was dangerous however, however if you had been chatting regularly and you had say a Skype convo or been in chat then I think that's when it would be deemed safer I guess

If you had chatted regularly I wouldn't call that a spontaneous meet. I have met people who I only had contact with that day for the first time. I prefer to have had the build up though "

Well yeah I guess I suppose I mean if you chatting regular built then you decide one day you wish to meet up that day. You've not really planned it have you? Guess that's what I'm getting at but then again agree with what you saying as well

"I can understand why people would think it was dangerous however, however if you had been chatting regularly and you had say a Skype convo or been in chat then I think that's when it would be deemed safer I guess

If you had chatted regularly I wouldn't call that a spontaneous meet. I have met people who I only had contact with that day for the first time. I prefer to have had the build up though "

Agree with your first sentence.

A weeks build up is long enough.

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

If you had chatted regularly I wouldn't call that a spontaneous meet. I have met people who I only had contact with that day for the first time. I prefer to have had the build up though

Well yeah I guess I suppose I mean if you chatting regular built then you decide one day you wish to meet up that day. You've not really planned it have you? Guess that's what I'm getting at but then again agree with what you saying as well "

That's how must of my meets go. I don't like to plan anything in advance as it could get to the day and I could be feeling meh and want to back out (which I wouldn't do) but not be looking forward to it so much!

So yes I like your version of spontaneous then

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I've had some brilliant meets lately using the 'Who's Near' feature on the mobile site when I'm on my own in a hotel room and feeling horny.

Well yeah I guess I suppose I mean if you chatting regular built then you decide one day you wish to meet up that day. You've not really planned it have you? Guess that's what I'm getting at but then again agree with what you saying as well

That's how must of my meets go. I don't like to plan anything in advance as it could get to the day and I could be feeling meh and want to back out (which I wouldn't do) but not be looking forward to it so much!

So yes I like your version of spontaneous then "

why thank you I'm so glad we clear that up lol x we are both right in a way

» Add a new message to this topic