FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Best oral given or received

Best oral given or received

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just want to see people's opinions. I remember mine was mind blowing after a night out with the gf. She was like a woman possessed determined to deep throat hands running everywere before she sat on me to return the favour and finishing with a 69

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was dating this guy at the end of last year/start of this year and he was truly the best oral I have ever received.

I am lucky enough to orgasm easily anyway, but never have I had that intense an orgasm or multiples from oral sex.

I admit that when we stopped seeing each other I really REALLY missed his tongue.

Best received - my ex girlfriend.

Best given - that'd be telling! Probably the other night when I sucked my boy off after I squirted all over his cock... first time I've sucked him to completion and I swallowed every drop

Best received was from a Woman off here..... (Fem)

"Best received - my ex girlfriend.

Best given - that'd be telling! Probably the other night when I sucked my boy off after I squirted all over his cock... first time I've sucked him to completion and I swallowed every drop "

It's rude not to finish oj that sounds dam good to be fair lucky lucky guy

"I was dating this guy at the end of last year/start of this year and he was truly the best oral I have ever received.

I am lucky enough to orgasm easily anyway, but never have I had that intense an orgasm or multiples from oral sex.

I admit that when we stopped seeing each other I really REALLY missed his tongue. "

I know how you feel have missed people's mouths/tongues in the past haha well there is plenty of us guys that love giving oral out there. I love going down and making the girl squirm and cum multiple times. Easily one of my favourite things to do during sex.

One springs to mind whenever I think of bj - soft caressing slow tongue all over my cock and balls, wet sloppy sucking with hands and fingers everywhere - I had an ex fb who tried to find my pspot - when she did this during oral was the biggest eruption I've ever had, literally body shaking and lasted for ever .......... Mind. Blown.

Incidentally, two silly saps seem to have taken my post on this subject as an invite to send me their oral techniques in great detail via pm. Err no. Just sayin'.

"Incidentally, two silly saps seem to have taken my post on this subject as an invite to send me their oral techniques in great detail via pm. Err no. Just sayin'."

Oi.

Not you.

You're fabulous

"Incidentally, two silly saps seem to have taken my post on this subject as an invite to send me their oral techniques in great detail via pm. Err no. Just sayin'."

I'm sorry they have done that didn't mean for the thread to get you pestered

"

I'm sorry they have done that didn't mean for the thread to get you pestered "

No worries. You can't be held responsible for those who can't read and respect a lady's profile.

My hubby gives the best oral ever no one would ever come close to him

One fab lady off here gave me literally the best BJ i've ever had, honestly it's going to be a struggle to match it.

She just got everything spot on ( so intense i couldn't cum initially) but it had me shaking afterwards.

Brilliant

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

My partner does this for me. Right from our first meet, I could not believe it and knew he was a keeper, and he says the same as having a piercing did not stop me ....

I gush regularly with him doing this and the pressure as well as the location is always spot on ...

I've had a few bjs recently, mostly from men. In my experience I think that men give the better bj but maybe te ladies who have sucked me were not proficient.

One guy in particular is so soft and wet and gentle. He takes his time with his eyes closed.

I try to save a week's worth for him whenever we meet.

When I explode in his mouth and pour my hot thick cream into his mouth he swallows every drop, yummy

Best BJ I ever had was via a Gloryhole experience. Fricking awesome

By *rcticFoxxxWoman  over a year ago

Hereabouts

Best oral I've ever received... Every time with one person... He loves doing it so that's probably why it's so fucking amazing..

Best received, I collapsed having full body orgasms. I literally couldn't stand I was orgasming so bad, but she carried on

Best given I guess was when she lost count after her 6th orgasm. I also carried on

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

My ex FB. Even though he turned out to be a twat I'm really gonna miss it.

best recieved...hmm....probably a fellow forumite actually actually made me cum and that's unheard of i can tell ya!

My current partner. He's the only person to have brought me to orgasm through oral. And the only person to make me enjoy it thoroughly.

"My ex FB. Even though he turned out to be a twat I'm really gonna miss it. "

Funnily enough, I was the twat, however, she gave me a comeuppance I won't forget

By *erryPervettoMan  over a year ago

London

The best blow job I received was from a gloryhole guy from Fab.Pro sucker,smooth,warm and very sloppy.I even thought for a min maybe he had no teeth.lol.I could barely stay on my feet,and stop myself from moaning cos it was so good.Managed to hold it for a while,and when I finally came,he took it all in his mouth and swallowed.

I have received bjs from gay guys,trannies and women obviously,but I think the lads are the best at sucking.Maybe it's cos they are more willing,passionate and committed,and don't mind finishing by taking it on their face,mouth and even swallowing.

I'll leave the best I've given for next time.lol

By *itty14Couple  over a year ago

kilkenny

Himself.... Haven't ever had better..he's very gifted!!!lucky me!!!

Received is a tough one...I'm torn between an ex-gf who was simply fantastic.

Or, a lad I met from here, was only 18 but knew what he was doing and definitely eager to please.

By *xotic indianCouple  over a year ago

leicester

Hubby is the best pussy eater I've come across Yes few ladies have come very to match him Many time he been complimented by other woman for his skill

» Add a new message to this topic