FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > straight but bi but curious...

straight but bi but curious...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We've recently set up a profile on fabguys and its amazing how many straight single guys from here are full blown bi guys (with verifications to prove it) over there!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Honestly; it really isn't all that amazing

"Honestly; it really isn't all that amazing "

Haha! Ok, its not amazing in that it happens but the number of guys doing it is impressive. One guy is 5 years younger, an inch shorter and lives a town over Lol

"

We've recently set up a profile on fabguys and its amazing how many straight single guys from here are full blown bi guys (with verifications to prove it) over there! "

Some guys put straight on here so as not to put potential female meets off. Guess it's up to them really.

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

"

We've recently set up a profile on fabguys and its amazing how many straight single guys from here are full blown bi guys (with verifications to prove it) over there! "

there not straight then

it's either 1. They put straight because they don't want to put any female off or 2. There in denial about there sexuality

before anybody starts on me(again) this is just MY personal opinion which i am allowed to have please don't question it or try and change it thank you

By *ihimbiherCouple  over a year ago

lightwater

If we had a pound for every straight guy emailing us saying there bi but cant put it on the profile cos mates use this site bla bla bla.

Why is it ok for a guy to to almost except a women to put bi on her profile yet not the other way round.

Our moto is if you cant be honest with yourself then you cant be honest with us....automatic block!

"If we had a pound for every straight guy emailing us saying there bi but cant put it on the profile cos mates use this site bla bla bla.

Why is it ok for a guy to to almost except a women to put bi on her profile yet not the other way round.

Our moto is if you cant be honest with yourself then you cant be honest with us....automatic block!"

Well said

By *erebothbiCouple  over a year ago

howden

We have just had a message from a "straight" guy offering his Fabguys profile as proof of his "bi" side. We can understand why they do this and am sure its mainly because so many couples and single women put no bi men on their profile.

I guess the profiles play to their chances of success.

Men eh, all bastards I tell you

"We have just had a message from a "straight" guy offering his Fabguys profile as proof of his "bi" side. We can understand why they do this and am sure its mainly because so many couples and single women put no bi men on their profile. "

So they are lying about that to get females/couples? That's a great start to a swinging friendship lol

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"If we had a pound for every straight guy emailing us saying there bi but cant put it on the profile cos mates use this site bla bla bla.

Our moto is if you cant be honest with yourself then you cant be honest with us....automatic block!"

We don't block but often question...another example is we dislike watersports so if someone has this on their profile we are not interested....when we say this, they remove it from their profile as if this would make a difference??!....just be honest and talk to like minded people in our opinion.

By *umslut jannineTV/TS  over a year ago

nottingham

Get lots of straight guys mailing me when I question them they pretty much say it's because they would struggle to meet women and cpls if they put bi on profile when I tell them that there profile is pretty much a lie and I don't meet liars I get abuse from them

My block list is pretty big lol

"

We've recently set up a profile on fabguys and its amazing how many straight single guys from here are full blown bi guys (with verifications to prove it) over there!

Some guys put straight on here so as not to put potential female meets off. Guess it's up to them really. "

It is upto them

I work on a need to know basis on here if people don't need to know something I don't tell them

I get loads of bi guys mailing me for bi 3sums that say they are straight on their profile, personally I don't see the big deal

maybe it's because I'm a lying bastard too as my profile says straight when I'm not but I have my reasons for putting straight and they will have theirs

"

hi how can you be " straight but bi but curious"?

can couples have accounts on there i though it was just for men?

we were messaging a couple friday night - male all straight on profile - after a few messages each way they said they really wanted a guy to try out the bi side with - we chatted about putting bi curious or at least mentioning it onprofile or at very least early on in the chat - they said but it puts people off - we see that but why not ask for what you want - but like buying the condom thing when youre a teen and buy ten other things you dont even need but never get what you really wanted

» Add a new message to this topic