FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Have we had Sex?

Have we had Sex?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etzPlay OP   Couple  over a year ago

Southend

Had a few swaps now and was thinking we always use condoms when meeting and of course none when it's just us.

If a condom creates a barrier between my cock and the fanny, as so they never really touch, have we really had sex? Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeh

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You could wrap ya cock in a taco and have Tex Mex Sex.

Southend

"Yeh"

But my cock has never touched the inside of another women without a condom blocking it

"You could wrap ya cock in a taco and have Tex Mex Sex. "

Wow ! That's hot !

"Yeh

But my cock has never touched the inside of another women without a condom blocking it"

So? Protected sex is still that.

"You could wrap ya cock in a taco and have Tex Mex Sex.

Wow ! That's hot ! "

I dunno- could be a little chilli

Southend

"Yeh

But my cock has never touched the inside of another women without a condom blocking it

So? Protected sex is still that. "

But is it?

"Yeh

So? Protected sex is still that.

But is it? "

Yes. Going by the typical definition of sex, it's the penetration of a penis into a vagina.

Covered or not, that act still occurred.

"Had a few swaps now and was thinking we always use condoms when meeting and of course none when it's just us.

If a condom creates a barrier between my cock and the fanny, as so they never really touch, have we really had sex? Xx"

What an interesting question...!

Actually, for me it never seems like complete sex and is never satisfying unless a man cums in me - so maybe the answer could be "No" on a personal level...

When I last wore a condom it was definitely sex.

To prove it there was post-coital coffee and bacon sarnies. And you can't have post-coital bacon sarnies if you haven't had sex. Q.E.D.

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

"Had a few swaps now and was thinking we always use condoms when meeting and of course none when it's just us.

If a condom creates a barrier between my cock and the fanny, as so they never really touch, have we really had sex? Xx"

Lol

Don't be facetious

If your thing went in her thing it was sex.

Southend

If a condom creates a barrier between my cock and the fanny, as so they never really touch, have we really had sex? Xx

Actually, for me it never seems like complete sex and is never satisfying unless a man cums in me - so maybe the answer could be "No" on a personal level...

"

Yesss! that what I'm thinking.

Have we only had sex with each other and just 'played at it' with our few meets? X

Have we only had sex with each other and just 'played at it' with our few meets? X"

Consider the consequences of what you're saying - is a woman raped if the attacker wears a condom? You're possibly saying no.

Which is stupid.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You could always say you fucked a condom.

Southend

Have we only had sex with each other and just 'played at it' with our few meets? X

Consider the consequences of what you're saying - is a woman raped if the attacker wears a condom? You're possibly saying no.

Which is stupid. "

That's more to do with the unwillingness to have sex and assault, I'm only interested in fabs meets as counts as sex xx

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

You put your cock, whatever it's dressed in, inside a woman or man, then you had sex, whether it be vaginally anally or orally it was definately sex.....on your reckoning anyone who only ever had sex using a condom is technically a virgin. I think not #

Which is stupid.

That's more to do with the unwillingness to have sex and assault, I'm only interested in fabs meets as counts as sex xx"

Southend

You put your cock, whatever it's dressed in, inside a woman or man, then you had sex, whether it be vaginally anally or orally it was definately sex.....on your reckoning anyone who only ever had sex using a condom is technically a virgin. I think not # "

I see what your saying but Virginity is more about defloration, I cocks skin has never touched another women's inside

You put your cock, whatever it's dressed in, inside a woman or man, then you had sex, whether it be vaginally anally or orally it was definately sex.....on your reckoning anyone who only ever had sex using a condom is technically a virgin. I think not #

I see what your saying but Virginity is more about defloration, I cocks skin has never touched another women's inside"

How is losing a virginity anything different than having sex for the first time?!

Southend

I see what your saying but Virginity is more about defloration, I cocks skin has never touched another women's inside

How is losing a virginity anything different than having sex for the first time?!"

I think we're talking biological here

If my penis enters a person it is sex. No matter how crap I am or how long I last. Whether I am sheathed in rubber, latex or shame; it's sex.

You have had penetrative sex. Condom or not.

Simple enough really.

Southend

"You have had penetrative sex. Condom or not.

Simple enough really."

I don't know, if you wank and cum you haven't had sex, but have climaxed xx

Yes its sex, whenever you penetrate her hole, you scored

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

So if you have a wank with a glove on it`s not a wank ???????

Southend

"So if you have a wank with a glove on it`s not a wank ??????? "

A good question for another day, I'm mainly focusing on penisary contact xx

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"

Don't be facetious "

You can be very sexy at times

Simple enough really.

I don't know, if you wank and cum you haven't had sex, but have climaxed xx"

By cock and fanny you mean it rubbed the outside and didn't penetrate? Yeah that's not penetrative sex, it's outercourse and is classed as non-penetrative sex.

The more words you add to something to explain it helps.

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

"So if you have a wank with a glove on it`s not a wank ???????

A good question for another day, I'm mainly focusing on penisary contact xx"

But that is contact but with a glove on ?

By *ark074Man  over a year ago

nottingham

"So if you have a wank with a glove on it`s not a wank ???????

A good question for another day, I'm mainly focusing on penisary contact xx"

That's what I told H & R. Quoting the HSE.

Southend

Simple enough really.

I don't know, if you wank and cum you haven't had sex, but have climaxed xx

By cock and fanny you mean it rubbed the outside and didn't penetrate? Yeah that's not penetrative sex, it's outercourse and is classed as non-penetrative sex.

The more words you add to something to explain it helps. "

Sorry, hard explaining this lol xx

I mean penetrative but with a condom on the penis never actually touches the inside of the vagina xx

Yes, permission is still required and working girls still want paying

By *lashheartMan  over a year ago

shrewsbury

By this logic there is a few people on this thread I don't want to have sex with...

Southend

"By this logic there is a few people on this thread I don't want to have sex with... "

Why? X

So are you saying I've never had sex since been meeting from this site as penetration with a condom isn't sex then

I must be a virgin

Southend

"So are you saying I've never had sex since been meeting from this site as penetration with a condom isn't sex then

I must be a virgin"

I'm not entirely sure lol

Still figuring it out xx

"So are you saying I've never had sex since been meeting from this site as penetration with a condom isn't sex then

I must be a virgin

Still figuring it out xx"

well I don't know I'm confuzzled as I definitely feel every inch of a cock and sex is many things besides penetration, oral etc

Southend

I must be a virgin

Still figuring it out xx

well I don't know I'm confuzzled as I definitely feel every inch of a cock and sex is many things besides penetration, oral etc "

Just I appreciate that and if you have oral without a condom then I'm sure that counts, just not sure abut intercourse x

"If your thing went in her thing it was sex."

I must be a virgin

Still figuring it out xx

well I don't know I'm confuzzled as I definitely feel every inch of a cock and sex is many things besides penetration, oral etc

Just I appreciate that and if you have oral without a condom then I'm sure that counts, just not sure abut intercourse x"

personally I think penetration whether gloved or not is sex, as you still feel it, still cum/orgasm ect

the only difference with a glove is you don't get the mans spunk and the male only gets your fluid down his balls

Southend

I must be a virgin

Still figuring it out xx

Just I appreciate that and if you have oral without a condom then I'm sure that counts, just not sure abut intercourse x

personally I think penetration whether gloved or not is sex, as you still feel it, still cum/orgasm ect

the only difference with a glove is you don't get the mans spunk and the male only gets your fluid down his balls

"

Yes condoms do make it cleaner lol x

But I'm still not convinced

I must be a virgin

Still figuring it out xx

But I'm still not convinced "

I go back to what I said at the beginning then I'm a virgin

If you wear rubber gloves to wash the dishes have you washed the dishes?

Southend

I must be a virgin

Still figuring it out xx

I go back to what I said at the beginning then I'm a virgin "

A fab one maybe, I'm sure you've had bareback sex with someone lol xx

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

Penetrative sex/ sexual intercourse is still that with or without a condom. If you don't class that as intercourse, what would you class it as?

The logic behind your reasoning is open to many other questions as raised by other posters regarding non consensual sex and virginity. You can't confine your logic to meets through here alone, everything else must factor in. Otherwise it's just nonsensical to not apply it to all situations.

op what have you been drinking?

Southend

"op what have you been drinking? "

Nothing I'm at work unfortunately

I must be a virgin

Still figuring it out xx

A fab one maybe, I'm sure you've had bareback sex with someone lol xx"

yeah my ex for many moons x I ment I must be a virgin swinger

Southend

"Penetrative sex/ sexual intercourse is still that with or without a condom. If you don't class that as intercourse, what would you class it as?

The logic behind your reasoning is open to many other questions as raised by other posters regarding non consensual sex and virginity. You can't confine your logic to meets through here alone, everything else must factor in. Otherwise it's just nonsensical to not apply it to all situations. "

So what do you suggest? Xx

Southend

I must be a virgin

Still figuring it out xx

A fab one maybe, I'm sure you've had bareback sex with someone lol xx

yeah my ex for many moons x I ment I must be a virgin swinger "

That's the question, aren't we all? Xx

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

"Penetrative sex/ sexual intercourse is still that with or without a condom. If you don't class that as intercourse, what would you class it as?

The logic behind your reasoning is open to many other questions as raised by other posters regarding non consensual sex and virginity. You can't confine your logic to meets through here alone, everything else must factor in. Otherwise it's just nonsensical to not apply it to all situations.

So what do you suggest? Xx"

I already stated what I believe penetrative sex is.

If you feel you haven't had sex because you've been using condoms, I'm sorry you feel that way because I've been enjoying the sex I believe I have been having

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Well there's three minutes I won't get back!

Wow ! That's hot ! "

No its chilli

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

If you wear a condom its non bareback sex... But still sex .. What if you did anel .. If you were a condom its still anel ... And if with a bloke you still get ghey

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Wow ! That's hot !

No its chilli"

or hide the burrito

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

what planet are you from

This is a fascinating question - well done OP...

Taken logically, and turning it (and some of the responses the other way 'round)...if you give another person a hugh fully clothed does that mean you've had sex with them ?

i.s what actually is 'sex'...(a purely technical question we know with no reality to real life) - does it have to involve intercourse and, if not, is kissing sex in which case when you kiss a friend on the cheek is that sex at a very low level..you catch our drift ?

"When I last wore a condom it was definitely sex.

To prove it there was post-coital coffee and bacon sarnies. And you can't have post-coital bacon sarnies if you haven't had sex. Q.E.D."

omg that I need to do nows the Q brown sauce or tomato ??

"Yeh

But my cock has never touched the inside of another women without a condom blocking it"

Not sure that would hold up in court

"When I last wore a condom it was definitely sex.

To prove it there was post-coital coffee and bacon sarnies. And you can't have post-coital bacon sarnies if you haven't had sex. Q.E.D."

Your meets make you coffee and lunch....,

I am doing something wrong!

Which is stupid. "

Southend

"This is a fascinating question - well done OP...

Taken logically, and turning it (and some of the responses the other way 'round)...if you give another person a hugh fully clothed does that mean you've had sex with them ?

i.s what actually is 'sex'...(a purely technical question we know with no reality to real life) - does it have to involve intercourse and, if not, is kissing sex in which case when you kiss a friend on the cheek is that sex at a very low level..you catch our drift ?

"

Thank you xx

You have to take all Emotion out and ignore the understood definition of sex the question in its brilliance is more about the actual act,

And its one I don't have an answer for, it is but then technically it isn't because contact isn't actually made,

But it is. Kudos op

» Add a new message to this topic